• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats to everyone who pulled something new!

Regarding this sugo, it's pretty bad that Carrot rates are even lower than usual for a debut legend. On the other hand, it makes saving for good sugos that much easier. We'll have much better chances to pull her in the next few months. Bandai really went out of their way to make this sugo as unappealing as possible but I didn't expect any better after V2 Kata/Snakeman sugo which had an amazing deal for Snakeman and the upcoming French Anni which should be good too. It's counter intuitive that pulling a new legend is harder on their debut sugo than on the latter sugos but kinda used to it by now. That being said, the backlash seems pretty strong on reddit, maybe they'll improve the rates in the future.

Beat the new Daifuku ranking pretty easily with this team from reddit : double V2 Whitebeard, Log Vivi, RR Hatchan, RR PSY Hina, RR QCK Bepo. Feared that it could only be beaten by Carrot teams but even though the content was obviously built for her, very glad to see there are quite a few other teams out there, especially V2 WB ones. Going for guaranteed legends really pays off in this game : Enel, 6+ V1 Sanji, V2 WB, Snakeman. With those leads you can beat a lot of content.

Also enjoying the current 4-5 daily gems, started farming Perospero FN and can't wait for Coliseum Magellan. A monster of a F2P unit, really a must farm imo, I use him quite a bit on JP.

Talking about JP, the extra daily gem islands are back fortunately. Started farming Colo Jinbe, his special got me sweating :
For 2 turns +0.5 to chain and cut damage over 3000 damage from each enemy by a very large amount, when the captain is a Fighter or Cerebral Character completely remove Threshold Damage Reduction on enemies

Cerebral are unstoppable again now that they have an amazing lead with Koala/Sabo.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that we'll get a Chopper/O-Lin dual legend.

Yup, that would be a great choice for a dual unit. Still though Chopper deserves his solo legend, not quite sure what Bandai are waiting for.

BUT! On Japan my luck is fire! First multi was nothing at all. Second was BMv2, secret red to Nami, and the Shira/Mansherry!!!!! I can't think of a better multi than that in a long time

Absolutely un-be-lie-va-ble! Congrats!! I'm so jealous of that Shira/Mansherry but I need to stay strong, I'm barely back above 100 gems, I'll wait a few months until the next "event sugo".

Someone on reddit posted 44 multi 0 Carrot.
Disgusting.

I'd rather believe the numerous "OMG WTF I pulled V2 Kata, Inu/Neko and Carrot in one multi !!11!!!!" (really, going through those pulls megathreads, you kinda feel 50% of the players got Carrot within 3 multis...)

In the grand scheme of things it wouldn't have changed the odds that, considering how low Carrot's rates are on the gimmicked pulls.

It's really unacceptably low. It's frustrating that there's no recourse and honestly between the global rates and how Japan is just going full bore into "Boy hope you have the latest legend that does a unique thing or you're fffffucked" the future of the game is looking a bit grim =\

About Japan, it's not THAT bad to be fair. There are still quite a few teams out there that could beat the toughest content like the new Kizuna without Koala/Sabo. I've completed everything without them. It's just that having them makes things easier for sure. Bandai will start releasing more units to counter the worst debuffs and that should open up teambuilding options again.

I think a lot of bitterness comes from the fact that people went super duper hard on Luffy/Law : super duper broken, 5th anni, "future proof your account" and then they release Koala/Sabo a few days later who turn out more useful. Since we benefit from advanced observation haki on Global, it's much easier for us to avoid such situations and plan accordingly.

About the rates, yeah they went overboard with Carrot. This backlash might make them reconsider. The sugo already felt like a giant "don't pull" before the rates were announced. I still think the Global version is much fairer than the JP one when it comes to sugos (not even mentionning all the other QoLs that makes it more enjoyable to play too) and I expect us to get more freebies and guaranteed legends in the next few months.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey, hit rank 666 on Global. That's ominous.

Remember to hit all 3 Black Leg stages for a gem (total of 60 stamina). Then 15 Neo Mihawk clears for a gem (30-stamina counts). At least it's something to do. I haven't finished Persepero CM missions yet but there's time enough. Should be getting news on the next TM sometime this week as well.

AND ANGER! I messed up a Doffy/Shanks run yesterday, so Invasion shanks wound up being 1 away from rainbow. I don't use him, I don't care, but really, I care a lot about that border.... At least I got a purple skull to drop when doing x2 rewards. Not sure I need them anymore but it's nice to have

EDIT: Thinking things over, we need ColoMagellan (coming this week) as well as Cavendish's 6+ island, before the TM. It's not unlike Bandai to throw a lot at us at once, but I think Datamining had the TM starting 7/6 or 7/7, soooo yeah, that's FUN

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Doh forgot to run Raid Doffy for Shanks LB yesterday, was too busy farming Neo Mihawk. Actually almost had zero skill up on him so this event has been useful! Doubt I'll ever use him aside from TM but he's fully rainbowed and socketed now, fed the extra copies to Shanks/Mihawk.

Also done with the CMs for FN Perospero, doubt I'll run it any more since I don't need any skillbooks from that. Just spend my stamina on Sanji lobster islands instead.

Oh hey, hit rank 666 on Global. That's ominous.

Remember to hit all 3 Black Leg stages for a gem (total of 60 stamina). Then 15 Neo Mihawk clears for a gem (30-stamina counts). At least it's something to do. I haven't finished Persepero CM missions yet but there's time enough. Should be getting news on the next TM sometime this week as well.

AND ANGER! I messed up a Doffy/Shanks run yesterday, so Invasion shanks wound up being 1 away from rainbow. I don't use him, I don't care, but really, I care a lot about that border.... At least I got a purple skull to drop when doing x2 rewards. Not sure I need them anymore but it's nice to have

EDIT: Thinking things over, we need ColoMagellan (coming this week) as well as Cavendish's 6+ island, before the TM. It's not unlike Bandai to throw a lot at us at once, but I think Datamining had the TM starting 7/6 or 7/7, soooo yeah, that's FUN

Actually Cavendish skulls will be obtainable through the TM so there won't be an island. IIRC you got the 5 skulls between 1M and 2M points. Looks like Raid Arlong and Invasion Linlin whon't show up before the TM.

For those of you who are struggling with the rank:
Apparently you can wait out the debuffs to make the rank a whole lot easier.

Saw that, I'm surprised they didn't have an emergency update to fix it. Most other gacha games are pretty big to fix stuff like that (to the dismay of their playerbase). It's definitely a glitch/exploit but I don't think Bandai will ban anyone for that. Some other games would though.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Bleh, Raid Arlong this weekend. Another cycle of nothing for two weeks then quickly throwing everything at once right before the TM

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Bleh, Raid Arlong this weekend. Another cycle of nothing for two weeks then quickly throwing everything at once right before the TM

So in the end we did get new FN, coliseum and raid within a week before the new TM. Raid Arlong will be incredibly easy to farm at least. Just very annoying in terms of stamina management, don't really want to gem anymore to max out F2P units. I'll probably focus on Coliseum Magellan first, haven't really used Raid Arlong much aside from 1 TM, he's slasher through and through so... There were no Chopperman missions back when he launched on JP so there was less rush him to max him out straight away.

Kind of a missed opportunity about Invasion Linlin, hopefully we won't get her on some tough content.

On JP, Kizuna is already back, merely a few days after round 2, pretty weird scheduling but whatever. Seems a bit more lenient in terms of mechanics, will give it a try tonight.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Looked up Raid Alrong. Seems neat I guess. I won't be gemming at all, assuming we get chopperman missions. I'll try to rainbow him but unless I really need his special and don't feel like stalling, I'll be set. Bit worse for ColoMagellan, but at least he's here tomorrow (I think?) and then again this weekend before the Raid, then next week. Plenty of chances to get his skill maxed before the TM.

Finished the NeoMihawk missions today for the gem, so that's that. Hopefully will level up tomorrow if I planned it right. Actually okay it's a bit quiet since Dokkan has a WT going on, and with 3min stamina there it's a bit more hectic

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Aw what a rip, anti-poison sockets don't effect toxic

Then what was the point, Germa team?!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Found a simple Snakeman team on reddit, cleared chaos easy enough. Working on underground now though with Buggy, it's going about as well as it normally does.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
News incoming. TM Nami banner is loaded up, but according to someone in the VIP lounge, older TM boosters are dropping to 1.1x, which is lower than raids/colo units. That's a bit of a stinger.

Not sure if I'll pull on a TM Nami banner, might do one multi to try and get some new units (haven't pulled in a while), then save the rest for August. I think it was also found we get a 7mil legend, which is tough w/o a bird but should be doable for those who want it

Also JPN got the Akainu/Fuji TM unit info yesterday. Looks neat, love me some double units. Special looks great and some of those boost units look pretty good as well

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Akainu/Fujitora's art sorta sucks, which is a rare miss for the character art lately.

I should level up farming Arlong tonight, I've heard he's not too tough

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
How many pulls are you guys going to do for French Anni? I got 300 gems saved up, hoping the banner will be good.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Hey, the new Robin booster is the guaranteed unit, couldn't remember if it was her or Neko. I'll get to keep having all Robins. :P Also nice to see Carrot and Jack boosted on day 1, usually the new legends get pushed to part 2 or 3. Will have to see if the RRs are still split though.

Weird that we still don't have Invasion Linlin. Are...are they saving her to be attached to Raid Big Mom? That wouldn't be fun.

On the old TM units being dropped to 1.1x: I get that Bandai wants to eventually cycle out the TM units (as they did with the boosters) since the list just gets unwieldy after a while. I just wish they did what JPN does and have a few of them boosted each TM. Just boost the most recent 3 and 3 random older ones, lord knows letting a few of the benchwarmers like Cavendish, Kizaru, and Kaido (soon) get a boost in usefulness now and then would be great.

(TM Boa's a benchwarmer too, but please don't boost her Bandai, if I have to memorize how her special works I'll have to delete my memories of childhood)

As it stands, we basically have to treat the old TM units as unboosted, as I'm not going to drop my multipliers down per team. I guess I'll have to rely on the boosted raid, colo, and FN units more than I have been.

Also: agreed on Akainu/Fuji's art being meh. Actually, why is it even the two of them? Unless I forgot, they never actually interacted during Reverie (though they were both there). I know they can't do Green Bull yet, but there was probably something they could have done. Prison Doffy as a booster is cool though.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Easy raid is easy. Neptune works great with a bunch of teams. Now I just need a skillup to get here. Have almost 20-25 copies of ColoMag and now Arlong's taking up space.

I refuse to buy more out of principle, since we're getting stacking boosters/turtles in a month or two, and that'll free up a LOT of space

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Eugh, this boosted unit list sucks

Point boosters from last time hell-dropped to 1.2, old TM units dropped to 1.1, week old legend only 1.35 booster

wtf

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Hit day 1600! That's... a number for sure.

Put me over 600 gems so I may just do a multi on the TM banner for some new units. Boosted list really isn't great and I'm not keen to get a special TM booster if it's just gonna drop again

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Eugh, this boosted unit list sucks

Point boosters from last time hell-dropped to 1.2, old TM units dropped to 1.1, week old legend only 1.35 booster

wtf
Yeah things are starting to get scummy. Now you are forced to pull if you want to keep up and yet they added more rewards for getting to 7 million points. Might pull for boosted units depending on rates but if not, im saving for French Anni.

https://lukforce.bitbucket.io/tm-planner/ - been updated for Nami TM. I will share my teams later.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Had limited net access the last few days, so many news to catch up on! Random thoughts :

- Third round of Kizuna Battle was much easier than the second round, no need for Koala/Sabo for once. No extra mechanics past level 15 too, my 3 teams were Snakeman/6+ Nami/6+ Boa. Hardly P2W. Looks like Bandai JP heard the complaints.
- Colo Jinbe Chaos version was surprisingly easy too, plenty of teams out there, used a double Snakeman team with V1 6+ Rayleigh.
- VIP Event at Anime Expo sounded like a blast, a lot of great news transpired. Seems like a world clash type of event is coming very soon, might explain why TM is happening at the same time on JP and GLB (rip...). V2 Germa Batch pretty much confirmed for French Anni, which is going to be pretty big it seems. QoLs have been implemented too
- You got me Bandai, spent 10 gems on box space because of Colo Magellan and Raid Arlong. Even fed some Arlong copies yesterday but got 4 skillups so can't complain. Can't wait for the next 2x skillup though.
- Yeah the artwork for TM Akainu/Fujitora looks pretty rough, terrible composition, looks like a poor montage. I kinda see what they were going for with Akainu having a go at Fujitora but it just looks off. They are ok as a unit, not as great as the last few TM units (though still better than TM Lucci). Best thing about them is their switch ability, that HP cut at end of turn should get rid of resilience, like TM Smoothie/Oven.
- After using Legend Jack as a FC for Raid Arlong, think he's become my most wanted legend on GLB, can see myself using him all the time like Buggy, top tier status!
- The new anime opening for Wano spoils everything, pretty crazy! Super hyped for future Wano legends/batches now though, the art is just gorgeous and so much potential.

Now the TM Nami changes or GLB trying to copy JP (which isn't a good thing...) :

- Over the moon about the extra legend ticket at 7M, it's been on JP the last 3-4 TMs so we've got it much earlier. Been hitting over 10M in the last 10 TMs or so.
- 1.1x for older TM units, it sucks but I can see why it's happening, like a bigger drop off for recent legends and TM RRs too. On the other hand Raid Arlong and Colo Magellan are 1.35x, that's nice to see. All in all, it's still probably very manageable compared to JP. Doubt doing 50 runs with 2.99x teams wont even get us 5M.
- Don't sleep on Colo Shiryu LB (reduce 1 turn of silence), it's just vital for this TM Nami boss fight. Unless you pulled TM RR Chopper. Shiryu was MVP for me on JP for this and it doesn't look like the GLB list is much better so he might be the only silence reducer available to us.
- Hoping people went hard on Carrot, need as many FCs as possible! My 6+ V1 Rayleigh is ready ^^;

How many pulls are you guys going to do for French Anni? I got 300 gems saved up, hoping the banner will be good.

Hopefully none. Selfishly I hope the French Anni sugo will be terrible so that I can save my gems for another 6 months for Luffy/Law, Koala/Sabo and Shira/Mansherry =p
But it seems like it might be a good sugo. I have enough to do 9 multis for a guaranteed surprise/unexpected OP legend. If it's just V2 Germa batch with 2x legend rate, I'll happily skip though. I don't really take any joy from pulling.

The 7 million ticket is from a pool of legends that are new (within the last year I heard)

Oh is this confirmed? Would be amazing if true, sounds too good since they only added those on JP a couple months ago. Will try reach 7M regardless.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
- Don't sleep on Colo Shiryu LB (reduce 1 turn of silence), it's just vital for this TM Nami boss fight. Unless you pulled TM RR Chopper. Shiryu was MVP for me on JP for this and it doesn't look like the GLB list is much better so he might be the only silence reducer available to us.
- Hoping people went hard on Carrot, need as many FCs as possible! My 6+ V1 Rayleigh is ready ^^;

With Shiryu, would you just wait a turn and then burst? or would you try to take the homies out and take the hit from nami and then burst? I am also going to need to find some Carrot friends.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
With Shiryu, would you just wait a turn and then burst? or would you try to take the homies out and take the hit from nami and then burst? I am also going to need to find some Carrot friends.

The latter, iirc you can kill 1-2 homies in the first turn then you burst on the 2nd one. Shiryu will help with extra tanking if needed too, pop him whenever you can. Technically you could kill all 3 homies in the first turn if you pop Colo Magellan special but Nami resummons them if they are all dead. Then again you can just use Colo Shiryu special on burst turn to get rid of them.

Also just saw WC Ace and Sabo aren't boosted for this, that's rather unfortunate, they were super useful for this since they just had been released back then.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Just curious, anyone managed to have the stage 4 Arlong drop? Wondering if it's even possible

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
The latter, iirc you can kill 1-2 homies in the first turn then you burst on the 2nd one. Shiryu will help with extra tanking if needed too, pop him whenever you can. Technically you could kill all 3 homies in the first turn if you pop Colo Magellan special but Nami resummons them if they are all dead. Then again you can just use Colo Shiryu special on burst turn to get rid of them.

Also just saw WC Ace and Sabo aren't boosted for this, that's rather unfortunate, they were super useful for this since they just had been released back then.

Didn't think to just wipe out the homies, tank the hit from Nami and then pop all specials for 2nd turn. It all depends on having Carrot though. For the first few tm levels it Colo Magellan's special will be enough to burst right at the start of stage 7.

Here are my Teams for now. I will be pulling tonight for Robin. I will probably run Colo Burgess over TM Croc to start with since Burgess has a higher point boost. Not having WC Ace and Sabo as boosters sucks, but I guess Ace and Bellamy do about the same thing.

Just curious, anyone managed to have the stage 4 Arlong drop? Wondering if it's even possible

I've ran it 20 times now and no arlong drop from stage 4. I dont think it's possible.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Didn't get the stage 4 Arlong to drop either. I did get Choo once though, which is arguably worse than a beli bag. Hoping 30 Arlong copies is enough with our boosted rates. Even if I end up 3-4 levels short, he'll still be more than usable for TM.

With the old TM units being less viable, I wonder if we can use some of the recent raid and colo units as captains instead? Units like Arlong and Magellan have viable captain abilities, we just never had to resort to them between old TM units and the handful of boosted legends per TM. I haven't read about what the bosses in TM Nami do yet so I don't know if either are useful, but it's another option.

Ultimately I can live with the 1.1x boosts (though I think at least including the last 2-3 units as 1.2x would have been fine instead of just Kaido) if the rest of the boosted list makes up for it. The absolute lack of silence reducers is making me think that won't be the case here, sadly.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I actually fed all my Arlong's and got him maxed, but I had a ton from all the Chopperman missions and leveling up once.

Still have ColoMag though, he's too useful and rarer to risk w/o skillup

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Yeah I know how you feel, I pulled twice and i got several new RR units but only stussy and the 1.5x unit at the end of the second pull as TM boosted units

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Rated up Carrot is 0.03%

I'm dying

Less than the unboosted older legends, which is something they'd done well with for a while there. Even in the (10 multi!) limited pool she's only 3%. Curious to see how Sanjudge or Cabbarto's boosts look (whichever is next) to see if this is the new normal, or just taking advantage of rabbit waifu thirst.

Anyway, my pulls were surprisingly nice. Besides the guaranteed Robin, I got Galette and Stussy, which will be nice since the RRs this cycle have extra boosts. Also got my first non-guaranteed red since the anniversary, which ended up being Timeskip Luffy, who is actually new for me (just had G4) even though he's generally useless at this point. And finally, after long last, I got my oldest unpulled RR in Jabra. Ideo takes the spot now (I fully expect to get his v2 before the original). Also managed to finally rainbow an RR with Leo, though I still need 3 more of him for his support.

Oct 25, 2017
Did 3 multis. Was only going to do two but went for the 3rd anyway and it worked out. New units were Opera, TM Robin, TM Neko, legend Shiki, and legend Jack. I am ready to take all your friend points; not sure if I'm ready for the flood of friend request soon to inundate my inbox though.

Did a double stamina double XP FN with double Jack and the Hoe. 160K XP for 60 stamina. Guess I'm not going to have to worry about stamina refills for the treasure map for the foreseeable future.

Speaking of the treasure map, the whole silence reducer situation is pretty ridiculous. Not only that, the reliance on Carrot FCs is going to make things worse. I think I have 3 friends currently with their captains set to Carrot so this very well may end up being a complete shitshow but we'll see.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did 1 multi, got 1 new RR but not a boosted one. Womp womp. Will save for French Anni I guess
and pray for better rates

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
One Multi, 10 Dupes and the 11th Poster was Capone! No regrets (sad no TM Booster)

Now i have the Complete Capone Batch + Zephyr Batch + V2 6+ Lucci.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Atram !

Actually started to plan teams, though I'll wait for reddit's "tell me what to do" post. Honestly, for me at least.. it doesnt seem tooooo bad. There's some good F2P boosters, and if I use QCKBeard for the final stage, I can make a good point team with nami/coloMag/kaido and of course story Robin as the only silence remover. Not 100% sure this works, but it's at least a 3.54x multiplier.

But the other bosses, aside from Ray, seem fine.
- Brownbeard- Bring INT units and either RayV1+ or Invasion Shanks
- WB- Bring QCK units, especially Cavendish
- Blackbeard- not 100% but seems easy with almost any team. I think RaidArlong takes care of block orbs, haven't looked past this
- Ray- Bleeh too much stuff. Maybe just TR units and InvasionGarp to take care of revive?

Again that's my 2 cents, wait for more experts to see if that's all possible.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I did two multi's for Limited Robin. Walked away with V2 Jinbe and Flampe. The rest was dupes including the marco legend. Found a few Carrot friends, but this TM is going to suck.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
LOL, that Reddit post reminded me of how painful it was to evolve Biker Smoker back in the day, and now the TM Recruitment quest just drops him fully evolved. :P Actually this cycle's quest is pretty decent for sockets, with only Roux and Baby 5 being "useless" drops (granted, there's plenty of Baby 5s to socket, they're just all useless).

Honestly, I'm a bit confused by the new TM Robin booster. Her special makes sense for fighting Nami (granting affinity, with Robin herself being INT so she can get boosted damage against Nami), except for the part about needing four orbs of STR/QCK/INT for it to activate. None of the other "intended" units (Carrot, Chopper, Neko) will guarantee you that, and Nami doesn't set your orbs like that either. Usually the boosters are designed to be silver bullets for some part of the TM, but she's unreliable. Of course, if you happened to have TM Law as your captain and Chopper on your team, then it would work, not to mention how Law is quite useful for Stage 6...but Law isn't fully boosted for us chumps on Global. :/

Actually figured a team for Nami with Galette as captain and Stussy, Colo Magellan, Booster Robin and Colo Shiryu as crew. Can pair with Carrot or just use another Galette. Galette actually makes for a decent Carrot replacement and you can still get Stussy's double activation with her CD reduction. The main problem I see with the team is that you'd have to wait out the despair on Stage 6, meaning you'd probably eventually take too much damage between that and Stage 7...using 6+ Rayleigh as a captain is also an option. We'll see. Really hoping to have lots of Carrot friend captains ,but they were rare enough during the Daifuku ranking.

Oct 25, 2017
Actually figured a team for Nami with Galette as captain and Stussy, Colo Magellan, Booster Robin and Colo Shiryu as crew. Can pair with Carrot or just use another Galette. Galette actually makes for a decent Carrot replacement and you can still get Stussy's double activation with her CD reduction. The main problem I see with the team is that you'd have to wait out the despair on Stage 6, meaning you'd probably eventually take too much damage between that and Stage 7...using 6+ Rayleigh as a captain is also an option. We'll see. Really hoping to have lots of Carrot friend captains ,but they were rare enough during the Daifuku ranking.
A full Lafitte support on Shiryu will get rid of 2 turns of despair if you have that option.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
A full Lafitte support on Shiryu will get rid of 2 turns of despair if you have that option.

Ooh, good call. I have Lafitte at level 1 right now, which gets me one turn of reduction. That should be enough to start with, at least. If I get deep enough into the TM and need two turns I'll burn some of the support items.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Grats to everyone who pulled new units! I see people got Capone, V2 Jinbe, Jack and some pretty good RRs! Opera from the Carrot batch is really great, he'll see a lot of play in the future.

Rated up Carrot is 0.03%

I'm dying

"Funniest" part is she's the only "boosted" legend with such a low rate, Warco is 0.109%, Capone too even though he's not on the banner! So it's clearly intentionnal. I'm just glad these lower rates are for popular but more niche legends like Carrot and V2 Kata. Would be much more annoying if it was Snakeman or Warco or Capone.

Did 3 multis. Was only going to do two but went for the 3rd anyway and it worked out. New units were Opera, TM Robin, TM Neko, legend Shiki, and legend Jack. I am ready to take all your friend points; not sure if I'm ready for the flood of friend request soon to inundate my inbox though.
Did a double stamina double XP FN with double Jack and the Hoe. 160K XP for 60 stamina. Guess I'm not going to have to worry about stamina refills for the treasure map for the foreseeable future.

You've be always been my favourite poster here ^^ (don't delete me from your friendlist please ...)
And yeah the lack of silence reducer is a bit annoying. It was the same scenario on JP. Actually i think we have an extra option with Cowgirl Nami. Though it's still very manageable with a bit of tanking.

With the old TM units being less viable, I wonder if we can use some of the recent raid and colo units as captains instead? Units like Arlong and Magellan have viable captain abilities, we just never had to resort to them between old TM units and the handful of boosted legends per TM. I haven't read about what the bosses in TM Nami do yet so I don't know if either are useful, but it's another option.

Yeah you can run Colo Magellan captain for TM Nami too up to a certain point. WC Ace was the perfect F2P captain for the Nami fight, you could run double WC Ace even, didn't need Carrot but that ship has sailed on Global thanks to the switch between TM Kaido and TM Nami.

Actually started to plan teams, though I'll wait for reddit's "tell me what to do" post. Honestly, for me at least.. it doesnt seem tooooo bad. There's some good F2P boosters, and if I use QCKBeard for the final stage, I can make a good point team with nami/coloMag/kaido and of course story Robin as the only silence remover. Not 100% sure this works, but it's at least a 3.54x multiplier.

But the other bosses, aside from Ray, seem fine.
- Brownbeard- Bring INT units and either RayV1+ or Invasion Shanks
- WB- Bring QCK units, especially Cavendish
- Blackbeard- not 100% but seems easy with almost any team. I think RaidArlong takes care of block orbs, haven't looked past this
- Ray- Bleeh too much stuff. Maybe just TR units and InvasionGarp to take care of revive?

Again that's my 2 cents, wait for more experts to see if that's all possible.

Yeah it's a pretty easy TM aside from the Nami fight and its reliance on Carrot FC. Haven't made my teams yet, bit annoyed I can't find my JP ones anymore since the boosted list is fairly smilar. But I'm not too worried. Might run TM Law and his 1.1x when it gets too tough for 6+ V1 Rayleigh.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Man this sued to be my favorite mobile game - the "perfect" gacha title. Nowadays i cant even bother to login - unless you are a hardcore player there isnt really alot for you to achieve. Getting any of the newer Legends is pretty much impossible and even if you invest the time through preparation and playing of TM content you usually end up with dupes.

On a base level this game is still great - but it feels like Bamco just isnt interested in making the title more approachable especially compared to newer mobile titles.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
This TM boost list hurts. Combine that with JPN basically needing the latest legends to clear content does have me worried.

I'm still loving the game, it's my favorite series and the gameplay is top notch when compared to Dokkan (which I still love, but it's just a bubble popper at the end of the day). I'll stick with it but I won't be hurting if there are some days I just log in an get 3 clears and bounce

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure where I'm at with OPTC these days

Part of me feels like I'm only still playing because of how brutally punishing it is to be a lapsed player

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure where I'm at with OPTC these days

Part of me feels like I'm only still playing because of how brutally punishing it is to be a lapsed player
Thats the right approach - as a lapsed player - trust me the game looses alot if you arent part of the meta anymore and the negative parts become more obvious lol.

Bamco seems to be happy with their core fanbase though - so i dont expect big changes to happen anymore.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I still enjoy the game and don't plan on stopping any time soon, but I have no problem just logging in, doing three quests, and skating for the day. I'll even just log in for the mail and call it if I'm particularly lazy that day. Also have skipped maxing a few units here and there who didn't seem vital (Colo Opera for one, his best feature seems to be his sailor ability that he starts with). Basically, don't worry about taking it easy for a day or three if you need to.

As far as the game getting more P2P, I'm not terribly worried there. But I also just shoot for, say, maintaining New World status on TMs (I don't even go for the top 4k extra red if it's too much effort). If we come across some point where a new raid is completely impossible without the new 0.033% legend pull, well, I'll re-assess then.

(I don't think the Carrot thing is absolutely the new normal going forward - we've already got Jack with better rates. But they might try and gouge us with some particularly desired units. The next two legends will be a good test: I suspect they'll see Sanji/Judge as desirable but Barto/Cabbage might not be quite at the same level)

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Got bored of hoarding ColoMag and just fed him, got him maxed, thank god. One less thing done, now I don't have to do that underground stage anymore.

TM starting tonight, woo. Teams made and I'll see what happens. Busy weekend for me so I've got to rank up in the next few days mostly.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
This TM is going to be hell to me... specially Nami. I'm close to say "Fuck it" and take a normal team who works with a sub legend Carrot.