• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
My red was TS Luffy. Evolved my first one to 6+ so I will keep this one for collecting. I finished all but one of the special chopper missions. I need to figure out a PSY team to take out Boa. Neo Zombie Luffy is boosted in the next TM, hopefully the raid wont be too gimmicky.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
My Lace is one off rainbow now. Tempting to roll the dice on the shop Dex Def tablets but gotta start saving for that ridiculously expensive Garp

Edit: my least favorite, most first worldy, part of TM rewards has become "What garbo units do I LB so that I can open these godamn shard and crystal mails"

Yeah went ahead and finally LBed V1 Boa and Kizaru, at least it's a good way to get rid of shards...

Can any V2 Sabo friends put him up for me? Trying to do the 4 member team Lucci mission.

Mine is up now if you still need him, I'll leave him up for the night.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
looks like unboosted Carrot is 0.029 which is much much lower than her boosted rate of 0.033 during the TM sugo

super cool to have a .004% "boost" and be put front and center on the banners

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I really hate how this game has different rates for each individual character. Whatever happened to a flat-rate percentage to all current high rarity (i.e., Legends in this case) with a slight rate-up for the advertised/banner character? It doesn't have to be a massive rate-up, just make it a little more likely to get them compared to others in the pool if you pull on the banner. Instead, the new/advertised characters in each banner have the lowest rates. That's just backwards, and should in no way be acceptable for a gacha game.

Honestly, if it weren't for the One Piece IP this game would have sunk years ago, but since it's so popular Namco Bandai feel they can continually screw over the players (at least when it comes to the Global version). That's just upsetting. :/

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh boy, blitz in JPN. 5 different stages, that'll be FUN when it comes to global.

Actually made a team that does well on 30-stamina robin so I'm just farming that. Won't go hard like I do on global but I'm currently at 3500 place, which feels weird. I'm sure I'll drop

Global, Neo NM Luffy is fine. Found a robin team and I never use her so that's been fun. Just farming it to do stuff I guess, the upgraded special is nice though.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Oh boy, blitz in JPN. 5 different stages, that'll be FUN when it comes to global.

Actually made a team that does well on 30-stamina robin so I'm just farming that. Won't go hard like I do on global but I'm currently at 3500 place, which feels weird. I'm sure I'll drop

Global, Neo NM Luffy is fine. Found a robin team and I never use her so that's been fun. Just farming it to do stuff I guess, the upgraded special is nice though.

Thought it would be a world clash and that Global would get it too. This first part is awful timing for me, just up during 5 hours per day over 2 days, people will moan when it comes to Global for sure. I was ready to try rank for this too since I pulled Shira/Sherry... Barely managed to log in and do 4x 50 stamina runs on 4 different dungeons. Might not even have time to play tomorrow but this week-end I'll be able to play more on part 2.

The stage themselves were pretty "hard" with the generic team I was using (Shira/Sherry lead with Vivi/Rebecca FC), didn't expect so many debuffs. Never came close to losing but it took ages trying to stall out random stuff I wasn't prepared for. It feels less difficult than the last blitz but there a lot of useless units (the older summer girls) in the boosted pool.

Didn't realise Neo Nightmare Luffy was coming on Global, he looks pretty useful actually, both as a TM lead or utility sub! Need to find a fast team to farm him up.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
yeah I'm waiting for someone to crack a braindead easy team because boy, if there's one raid I have built in zero motivation to run it's Nightmare Luffy

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Thought it would be a world clash and that Global would get it too. This first part is awful timing for me, just up during 5 hours per day over 2 days, people will moan when it comes to Global for sure. I was ready to try rank for this too since I pulled Shira/Sherry... Barely managed to log in and do 4x 50 stamina runs on 4 different dungeons. Might not even have time to play tomorrow but this week-end I'll be able to play more on part 2.

The stage themselves were pretty "hard" with the generic team I was using (Shira/Sherry lead with Vivi/Rebecca FC), didn't expect so many debuffs. Never came close to losing but it took ages trying to stall out random stuff I wasn't prepared for. It feels less difficult than the last blitz but there a lot of useless units (the older summer girls) in the boosted pool.

Didn't realise Neo Nightmare Luffy was coming on Global, he looks pretty useful actually, both as a TM lead or utility sub! Need to find a fast team to farm him up.
I didn't realize it was only a few hours. I was doing Robin runs like a chump. Ranked like 2k but didnt do the others. My fault for not reading info I guess. I'll try better tomorrow but yeah, 5hours is terrible and global will RIOT if it's like that for us.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't realize it was only a few hours. I was doing Robin runs like a chump. Ranked like 2k but didnt do the others. My fault for not reading info I guess. I'll try better tomorrow but yeah, 5hours is terrible and global will RIOT if it's like that for us.
Can't wait till we get "first five hours are middle of the night for Europe, last five hours are middle of the night for NA. Nobody wins!"

Speaking of Robin, Legend Robin is making for some breezy NL runs. Will probably hang on to an unevolved version just in case.

Also I cannot believe NL doesn't have limit break or support

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, Robin's great here, particularly since Cerebral has some easy 3-turn boosters available (Wanda, Colo Neptune) to prevent the weak buffs Luffy gives you.

I feel like a 17-hit special like Nightmare Luffy's should be more useful than it is, but most barriers these days are tap-timing or orb color based. It probably does reasonable damage though, should come in handy for TM.

He really should, but they seem hesitant to give LB to Neo units, with only Mihawk and Invasion WB (and the EX Moria in JPN) having it so far. I feel like we saw the early Neo units outpace their original raid counterparts, and then when the raids got LB it kind of evened it out or made the originals better, so maybe they don't want to shift that again? Not that it would make a huge dent or anything.

If nothing else they should have upped Neo Nightmare Luffy's slot count. Two slots is nothing these days.

Oct 27, 2017
Goddamit, I switched devices but I forgot to open all my mail first. There go the gems and TM rewards.

And now I have to go and favorite all my units and put my teams together again. I forgot how much of a pain this is.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Global- Oh boy, can't wait to turn 50kRP into 5kRP. I'll still do it but chances of a new unit is probably going to be low.

Also a skippable sugo is coming, just bait before french anni and sanji/judge

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Global- Oh boy, can't wait to turn 50kRP into 5kRP. I'll still do it but chances of a new unit is probably going to be low.

Also a skippable sugo is coming, just bait before french anni and sanji/judge
I'm not using my raypoints for anything better, might as well roll the dice

also feels nice having all the Strawhat legends, nothing for me there. Three multis for a Luffy is really interesting but the rates will probably be hilarious. I wonder if KFL/Log Luffy crack 30%

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
The only Strawhat legends I'm missing are V2 Sanji and Franky (plus an extra G4 since I evolved to Snakeman), so it's an easy skip. Though I suspect Franky's rates won't be too terrible, but still not worth it, especially with Germa V2 coming soon.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Absolute scenes on JP, 30 mins before the summer blitz ended, the rankings stopped updating, the official website would just display a random message. Maybe Bandai servers breaking down, maybe intentionnal to "keep the suspense" (and make people gem like crazy)?
I actually made sure I could do more runs today, was aiming for a couple top 4k (cutoff for a free legend) but got screwed over by that surprise mechanic : Robin 3978 (ran the 30 stamina version until the very end), Vivi 8462, Boa 14437, Carrot 8090, Nami 4099 (the one I ran the most, I spammed the 50 stam version, was ranked 2800 1h before the end...). Well, one free legend is better than none and I only took part in half the event. Still, if this happens on Global, all hell will break loose lol.

Been farming NM Luffy with a V1 Kata Cerebral team, fast and painless enough, feels good to have matching orbs constantly.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Just saw the OP Day sugo on Global, easy skip for me, only missing Franky from that pool (I blame Oda for not making Carrot an official SH). Don't think even newcomer should go for that either with French Anni on the horizon.

The same sugo on JP is slightly better, first "guaranteed banner legend" on the 5th multi, which sounds exciting except the banner has 7 legends and only two of them have been released this year. Basically you're pulling for Luffy/Law.

Red ticket finally showing in the Ray shop on Global, or how to transmute 50k into 5k yeah. Never got anything good out of it on JP. Well I'll still go for it, it's not like there is much else to spend RP on after a while as Kyou said.

New Garp challenge on JP with a 30 gems reward? Is this the smell of mandatory Koala/Sabo and Shira/Sherry? Probably going to release a brand new legend tailored for that, must be hard like nails if the rewards are so great. In the meantime on Global, we're still waiting for the next (Neo) Garp challenge.

Guaranteed it will be like that for us, worsened by the fact Europeans will get screwed over and some Americans too. I saw some numbers recently, apparently OPTC JP is making 8-10 times the amount of money the Global version is making and the playerbase is 6-7 times bigger too. It's obviously doing very well, hit top grossing during 5th anni again. My JP account isn't super high level nor anything but my random friendlist was FULL of blitz summer units and the latest dual legends for this event, it was ludicrous. I couldn't hardly find any Carrot FC for the last TM on Global in comparison, with a lvl 600+ account with whales and streamers on my FL.

I don't understand how the JP playerbase isn't rioting nor boycotting events/sugos, especially since their version is much less "player friendly" than the Global version. Missing alot of QoLs, all gold and 30 gems multis are just a very recent thing, fewer guaranteed legends, silver posters in sugos/rewards, much grindier TMs and events, big downtime in the schedule. Plus they can't prepare and save gems for future sugos. Yet the game is doing very well. Must be kinda tough to balance that for the OPTC Global team, since the original worser experience on JP is a proven success but the "improved" Global version is blasted by the Global players.

Globest dev team making sure there's no F2P powercreep! Plus that's another filler event sorted out next year when they release his LB.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
THANK GOD we're getting the QOL update. It's all of them - selling 20 units at once, stacking evolvers, retry button, sell on retry screen. This is the best timeline

True that existing evolvers before the update won't stack but that's the same with tomes and whatnot, so I'm fine. Kind of stinks that evolvers won't be able to be used in teams anymore but let's be real, no one's really used them except maybe a random ranking mission in the past or something. It hurts but it's no great loss.

Also re: supports, that's... a lot. I feel like we're almost caught up now, but not sure how close that is to the truth

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... So we should probably save our tablets so we can feed them 10 at a time right? I've been screwed over by these tablets when I've fed 5 at a time. I think I've only gotten like 3 level ups from them, but then again I don't stick with this game long enough.

Currently at 390 gems, I'm really hoping they do a guaranteed legend after 9 pulls but I doubt they will. I was tempted to pull on this sugo for Nami but I don't think it's worth it since it's so close to French Anni. It's weird that they left Jinbe out of this sugo, maybe it's because we don't really know what happened to him yet.

I've finished farming NL, I guess I'll finally finish Senior Pink since it's half stamina.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Yesh the big QoL update is upon us, I've been anticipating this one. Will make a lot of stuff so much more userfriendly.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Absolute can't wait for 9.1, such amazing QoL changes! Selling loot immediately will on reward screen is a gamechanger, will make auto-battle on these old FNs or turtle islands much less painful. Retry button is just the dream. Also didn't expect stacking skulls on top of turtles and evolvers, that's lovely. :)

No retroactive stacking was kinda expected, after the 3 days fiasco on JP when they first got tomes update. It's for the best.

Big support batch dropping with some pretty good ones. I'd say don't sleep on legend Corazon, it's the best of the bunch imo, used it so often on tough content on JP. It only works with Law BUT you can run TM Law on so many different teams. TM Law with Corazon max support is one of the best options for Invasion Young Linlin. There's one stage that gives you loads of bind and paralysis iirc and silence and Corazon just works perfectly.

Special mentions for Raid Zoro too, who gives a 1.3x Colour Affinity boost to Slashers, that's useful and easily farmable. Colo Opera is another one, reducing despair for 2 turns and works with any Fighter character.

Also little PSA for the newer players, make sure to farm Neo Raid Boa, she's actually one of the better Neo units and is fairly useful. She doesn't come back that often either.

Hmm... So we should probably save our tablets so we can feed them 10 at a time right? I've been screwed over by these tablets when I've fed 5 at a time. I think I've only gotten like 3 level ups from them, but then again I don't stick with this game long enough.

Currently at 390 gems, I'm really hoping they do a guaranteed legend after 9 pulls but I doubt they will. I was tempted to pull on this sugo for Nami but I don't think it's worth it since it's so close to French Anni. It's weird that they left Jinbe out of this sugo, maybe it's because we don't really know what happened to him yet.

I've finished farming NL, I guess I'll finally finish Senior Pink since it's half stamina.

I think it doesn't matter how many tablets you feed at once, the odds remain the same (astronomically low). I usually feed 5 of them until I'm 2 levels off max then I start just feeding one by one and it works for me.

Guaranteed Nami is a tough call, I think she's worth 210 gems but so close to French Anni, I can see why you'd skip her. Not sure when we're getting her 6+, I thought it would land now but might come in 6 months when they have the bikini blitz battle.

I blame Oda for Jinbe and Carrot missing. I also have no idea who they could guarantee on the 9th multi on V2 Germa sugo. Secretly hoping there's nothing so my gems are safe. But it's French Anni so maybe we'll get something pretty cool.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I have the suspicion that we won't be able to give CC to evolvers or turtles anymore since them not being able to go on teams means they might simply be reclassifying them as items.

In that case, I guess we start putting CC on fodder dudes?

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I have the suspicion that we won't be able to give CC to evolvers or turtles anymore since them not being able to go on teams means they might simply be reclassifying them as items.

In that case, I guess we start putting CC on fodder dudes?

Didn't think of that but that's a fair assumption. Finally a reason to keep celestial dragons around? Some kind of poetic justice to use them as fodder.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't think of that but that's a fair assumption. Finally a reason to keep celestial dragons around? Some kind of poetic justice to use them as fodder.
Only problem with that is they'd be sorted to the top of each section with your legends

We need a good reliable one star to hoard

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Absolute can't wait for 9.1, such amazing QoL changes! Selling loot immediately will on reward screen is a gamechanger, will make auto-battle on these old FNs or turtle islands much less painful. Retry button is just the dream. Also didn't expect stacking skulls on top of turtles and evolvers, that's lovely. :)

No retroactive stacking was kinda expected, after the 3 days fiasco on JP when they first got tomes update. It's for the best.

Big support batch dropping with some pretty good ones. I'd say don't sleep on legend Corazon, it's the best of the bunch imo, used it so often on tough content on JP. It only works with Law BUT you can run TM Law on so many different teams. TM Law with Corazon max support is one of the best options for Invasion Young Linlin. There's one stage that gives you loads of bind and paralysis iirc and silence and Corazon just works perfectly.

Special mentions for Raid Zoro too, who gives a 1.3x Colour Affinity boost to Slashers, that's useful and easily farmable. Colo Opera is another one, reducing despair for 2 turns and works with any Fighter character.

Also little PSA for the newer players, make sure to farm Neo Raid Boa, she's actually one of the better Neo units and is fairly useful. She doesn't come back that often either.

I think it doesn't matter how many tablets you feed at once, the odds remain the same (astronomically low). I usually feed 5 of them until I'm 2 levels off max then I start just feeding one by one and it works for me.

Guaranteed Nami is a tough call, I think she's worth 210 gems but so close to French Anni, I can see why you'd skip her. Not sure when we're getting her 6+, I thought it would land now but might come in 6 months when they have the bikini blitz battle.

I blame Oda for Jinbe and Carrot missing. I also have no idea who they could guarantee on the 9th multi on V2 Germa sugo. Secretly hoping there's nothing so my gems are safe. But it's French Anni so maybe we'll get something pretty cool.
Well I'm hoping for another strong global premiere legend like v2 WB or something along that, although I wouldn't be mad if they brought back log Vivi as well since I didn't have enough gems for both her and Ace 6 months ago.

Only problem with that is they'd be sorted to the top of each section with your legends

Another problem with feeding candies to the dragons is that they go to level 99 do it'll get expensive the more we feed them and the higher level they become. I'm not sure if there's going to be something as good as feeding it to the old evolvers.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Next must have QOL update: Make 👏Cotton Candy 👏 a resource 👏 like potions 👏

Edit: and just let us make dudes +300

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018

Hm yeah. Plus the new FNs hardly drop fodders anymore. And on JP the future FNs have switched to skillbooks drops only.

OPTC playerbase in 4 months : Please revert the stacking evolvers change or please give us tons of crap fodders in FN again

Well I'm hoping for another strong global premiere legend like v2 WB or something along that, although I wouldn't be mad if they brought back log Vivi as well since I didn't have enough gems for both her and Ace 6 months ago.

Another problem with feeding candies to the dragons is that they go to level 99 do it'll get expensive the more we feed them and the higher level they become. I'm not sure if there's going to be something as good as feeding it to the old evolvers.

I think a lot of people wouldn't mind a return of guaranteed v2 WB with log Vivi and Ace. He's proven to be a very good lead despite his shortcomings (mostly no built-in matching orbs mechanic). I can't see us getting a brand new exclusive global legend but I expect a pretty good sugo structure with added Carrot/V2 Kata baits on the 15th multi.

Who else could they give us as a WCI legend? Maybe Pudding since she's linked to Sanji? Or dual legend Kata/Smoothie if they really wanted to milk the playerbase, two hugely popular characters.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Sanji/Judge is a lock to come, but I also wonder if we'll also get a Global First legend (Chopper finally?). French Anni feels like it could be time for that. It's also a good midway point between our anniversary and Xmas which will --potentially-- be Luffy/Law and BMv2.

POTENTIAL ORDER:
August TM Smoothie/Oven: Sanji/Judge and Cracker
September TM Doffy: Cav/Barto
November TM Weevill: ZoroV2 and MihawkV2
December TM Shanks/Beckmen: Luffy/Law and BMv2
January TM Lucci: Sabo/Koala -- also Kizuna Battle starts
February TM Akainu/Fuji: Shira/Mansherry and Rebecca/Vivi

That's the JPN order, minus the first two which we already know are swapped for us. (technically we only know the first is swapped, they could delay doffy longer)

Again, no idea what they're going to do. I think Luffy/Law and BMv2 make sense for Xmas, but I'm not sure the Feburary batch lines up with Anniversary content.

Personally, just looking at things now, I bet Kizuna Battle comes with Anniversary content. But it's still too early to tell -- all the current stuff in JPN is our "anniversary" timetable so we need to see a few more months out to be sure what may or may not be swapped

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Next must have QOL update: Make 👏Cotton Candy 👏 a resource 👏 like potions 👏

Edit: and just let us make dudes +300

Yeah, Puzzles and Dragons does this (as well as the +300, though they only go to 297). It's nice, though it would be a big change since that would be both an inventory and money sink in the game gone. Not that it would be a bad thing, of course, but they might wait a while.

But yeah, this is going to be a solid update. As for RCV candy mules, we'll just have to start using fodder. Not the worst thing in the world, especially since you can just do a friend point multi and almost certainly get someone useless enough (lookin' at you, Johnny and Yosaku). As for the old usage of turtles/penguins on specialized teams, I suspect there's a random story unit somewhere for any situation that might arise. I always used Gaimon or the Alabasta Lucky Cat for that sort of thing.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Sanji/Judge is a lock to come, but I also wonder if we'll also get a Global First legend (Chopper finally?). French Anni feels like it could be time for that. It's also a good midway point between our anniversary and Xmas which will --potentially-- be Luffy/Law and BMv2.

POTENTIAL ORDER:
August TM Smoothie/Oven: Sanji/Judge and Cracker
September TM Doffy: Cav/Barto
November TM Weevill: ZoroV2 and MihawkV2
December TM Shanks/Beckmen: Luffy/Law and BMv2
January TM Lucci: Sabo/Koala -- also Kizuna Battle starts
February TM Akainu/Fuji: Shira/Mansherry and Rebecca/Vivi

That's the JPN order, minus the first two which we already know are swapped for us. (technically we only know the first is swapped, they could delay doffy longer)

Again, no idea what they're going to do. I think Luffy/Law and BMv2 make sense for Xmas, but I'm not sure the Feburary batch lines up with Anniversary content.

Personally, just looking at things now, I bet Kizuna Battle comes with Anniversary content. But it's still too early to tell -- all the current stuff in JPN is our "anniversary" timetable so we need to see a few more months out to be sure what may or may not be swapped

Just a minor correction to the order, the first Kizuna Battle actually came out with Luffy/Law batch, it was Japan 5th anni so we really should get both together. Everything is primed for Global to have their best Christmas/New Year/December ever, they don't even have to bend over backwards like they did last year to delay V2G4/Nami until December.

The only "worrying" thing for me is Global tends to delay the JP schedule a bit to add their own exclusive stuff but even if Luffy/Law isn't dropping at the start of December, they'll drop for New Year. There's no way they mess this up unless they absolutely go out of their way and delay Luffy/Law by another 3 months and they become our 5th anni end of February next year. That would be the worst move ever, very unlikely but can't put it past them I guess.

Now about Shira/Mansherry and Rebecca/Vivi being Global 5th anni, that's the tricky question. I see two big arguments against that and one big argument for that.

AGAINST :
1) Historically, the big event/sugo on JP at the end of August is our anni the following year, like Big Mom and Brook were. And it should be the first Wano batch probably, which would be super duper hype.
2) The royals batch, as good and hype as it was (I know they are waifus), isn't "anni worthy". They might be the final bait like Warco was for us this year, dropping right at the start of February

FOR :
The current bikini blitz battle is a pretty good big event with more popular characters to pull for, it's definitely" anni worthy". But that would be insane to drop TM Akainu/Fuji on us start of February then immediately a Blitz Battle then straight afterwards 5th anni events start (whatever it might be) then next TM (not counting Kizuna battle rounds in between).

So I think our 5th anni will be the first Wano batch with Shira/Sherry and Vivi/Rebecca dropping right before that. There's really no breathing room from December to March, Global can't afford to have a "blank" month like last January. The huge dead zone is after French anni up to start of December (Barto/Cav and Slasher Revival) that's when they'll have a World Clash I think to fill up the schedule.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Worth pointing out there's four units between Support Wanda and Neo NL

So there'll at least be SOME kind of new units soon even if they're not sugofest related (come ooooon neo monster chopper)

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Hm yeah. Plus the new FNs hardly drop fodders anymore. And on JP the future FNs have switched to skillbooks drops only.

OPTC playerbase in 4 months : Please revert the stacking evolvers change or please give us tons of crap fodders in FN again

I think a lot of people wouldn't mind a return of guaranteed v2 WB with log Vivi and Ace. He's proven to be a very good lead despite his shortcomings (mostly no built-in matching orbs mechanic). I can't see us getting a brand new exclusive global legend but I expect a pretty good sugo structure with added Carrot/V2 Kata baits on the 15th multi.

Who else could they give us as a WCI legend? Maybe Pudding since she's linked to Sanji? Or dual legend Kata/Smoothie if they really wanted to milk the playerbase, two hugely popular characters.
Good point, they'll probably try to keep it WCI themed since it looks like we'll be Sanji/Judge. Maybe a 6+ Evo of a character related to them like v2 Sanji+ or V1 Kata+?

I'm running low on box space, maybe it's finally time to upgrade for a few more slots after 2 years of not upgrading it. What's the next max for box space now? My box is currently at 1400, I'm curious what other people are at and how they manage their box space with less than 1400 space. I've also heard we might get the German ship pretty soon so I should probably hold off on spending more gems until I have enough for the ship as well.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Worth pointing out there's four units between Support Wanda and Neo NL

So there'll at least be SOME kind of new units soon even if they're not sugofest related (come ooooon neo monster chopper)

Imagine them releasing Neo Monster Chopper for French Anni lol. "We've heard you loud and clear dear Global players, here's the Chopper love you wanted!". Please be crappy new units, I don't want to pull yet so soon after Snakeman T_T

Good point, they'll probably try to keep it WCI themed since it looks like we'll be Sanji/Judge. Maybe a 6+ Evo of a character related to them like v2 Sanji+ or V1 Kata+?

I'm running low on box space, maybe it's finally time to upgrade for a few more slots after 2 years of not upgrading it. What's the next max for box space now? My box is currently at 1400, I'm curious what other people are at and how they manage their box space with less than 1400 space. I've also heard we might get the German ship pretty soon so I should probably hold off on spending more gems until I have enough for the ship as well.

Yeah a new 6+ could happen, 6+ V1 Kata would be a crowd pleaser. They are kinda running out of possible WCI legends, can only see Pudding missing one.

I think next max is 1700 or 1800 if current max is 1400. JP max is above 2500 now I think so Global is quite far behind. My box is at 1100 on Global (just expanded recently) and 1140 on JP. It can get pretty tricky when you have to farm 2 units at the same time and there's no 2x skill up. Fortunately on Global it hasn't happened in a long while, I feel we're very lucky with the frequency of skill up events. Otherwise I try to save 10-20 free slots, I sell almost all my evolvers though, I just buy everything with RP. I also don't really collect, I get rid of most useless older FN units or story mode units. Especially now that it's very easy to get them again during before each TM. But yeah box management can be stressful, sometimes I have to sell after every run for a few days. Beats spending gems though =p

And yes Germa ship is dropping at the same time as the V2 Germa batch so need to save 30 extra gems for that. It's worth it I'd say, I use it even when I'm not running Sanji/Judge.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Finally the second part of Blitz is over on JP. Glad not much was happening on Global. Had a lot more time to play this week-end and since I had Shira/Sherry, decided to try go for it and spent about 20 gems on refill. Secured top 4k on Nami and Robin quite easily, possibly got top 4k on Vivi but missed out on Boa and Carrot for sure. Can't really tell since the rankings went down 30 mins before the end (it is intentionnal apparently, they warned us yeterday) and the results still are not up. The rankings website was down for hours last night too so it was pretty much a "blind" Blitz Battle. Made it very hard to plan properly.

Interesting to note that Koala/Sabo were boosted on this Blitz, lower multiplier like most older units but they were very good for Boa and Carrot. So post Luffy/Law, that's 3 events Koala/Sabo have been good for, whie Luffy/Law obviously wasn't boosted since it was waifu only.

Some kind of mini 20th anniversary SH event coming up on Global today already, very short 3-4 days campaign right before French Anni, I think that's pretty cool, there will be 12 free gems and other rewards with the 20th anni islands returning. Hopefully we can breeze through them now with our newer legends. Also 20th anni SH skillbooks, think it's the first time on Global, will probably farm since they are giving us 2x skillup too. I like how busy they are keeping us lately, trying to fill voids in the schedule!

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Time to get my revenge on those anniversary islands, 12 gems right before the anniversary is pretty good too.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Time to get my revenge on those anniversary islands, 12 gems right before the anniversary is pretty good too.
I know the feeling, I might even use the 20th SH just for kicks since I have them this time. We're also getting chopperman missions but I doubt it'll be the 45 gems or whatever that came with the island last time.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the 20th Anni SH are getting new support abilities, and most of them are pretty amazing. Time to save all the dupes.

SmartSelect_20190722-014414_Sync.jpg

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Drake should've been paired with Hawkins rather than Urouge for the new Stampede units. Unless of course this how they're paired up in the movie.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow...based free red ticket.
Wanted her for so long and now I finally pulled Legend Robin.

Any current OP Friend Captain she can team up with ?

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
That surprise event is bandai at its finest. Although, it would be cool to get rewards like this for future much better sugos.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I feel like Drake should've been paired with Hawkins rather than Urouge for the new Stampede units. Unless of course this how they're paired up in the movie.

Probably a combination of how the movie goes plus the fact that it was in production before those parts of Wano. Drake and Urouge makes sense otherwise, both the big guys (plus did they fight in Saobody? Can't remember).

Surprised that this is how we finally get post-timeskip Drake in the game, though. That was always an odd missing unit, his time skip design is pretty different and it was shown long ago (plus, dinosaur). Also finally get Colo Law, long after all the other supernovas got one. Well, except Bonney, but she had the summer island.

Of course, I'm completely burying the lede here, which is that we get a NEW FOXY.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
20th Strawhat skill ups are going wellI, I'll get to redoing the challenge islands later.

II'm also really surprised to learn that story Robin, Franky and Brook don't have supports even in Japan?