• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Cleaned my box and realized that I have rainbowed: Capone, Zephyr, Chiffon, Vito, Gotti, TM Boa and Colo Magellan.

This sets me up for some flexible Barrier breaking Shooter teams lol.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Ok, this is getting kind of ridiculous. I have over 20 skulls for each of the kids except for Ichiji, which I need 2 more. Already completed my 50 runs too doing mostly 40 stamina runs. >_> I'm getting punished by the Bandai gods right now.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Eyooo got my last skull. Wound up with extras for all the other kids - 9 reiju was the most. Burned the rest of the stamina on the training drink island, might as well. Set to go for the new events.

I need evolvers so thank god for this daily island. Invasion LinLin is maxed but I can't evolve her since i sold them all .... that was a mistake lemme tell ya.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I have now used 3 gems on trying to rainbow lin lin and I've got a total of four copies. What a pain in the ass.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
hahaaha fuck, did 4 multis, no Warco and no Yonji

Legends were
1: None
2: Sengoku
3: Rayleigh
4: Cavendish, Sengoku, Jinbei with the limited pull being Log Luffy

why, game

edit: Did one more and got Yonji and a V2 Katakuri secret red. Not disappointed, but I thought with the extended poster that I'd completed the Germas in one fell swoop. I'll take it!

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
I am pissed did 4 multis and only got 2 new legends which was v1 ray and Capone
But i did get both of the other V2 germa units, i also noticed that san/judge has a higher rate of pulling in part 1. His rate is 0.133 in part 2 compared to 0.228 in part 1
So i just got paid so I am doing another 4 pulls when part 1 come again cos all i need is san/judge to complete the batch

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Scraped together just enough gems for another multi hoping for Snakeman.

Pulled Snakeman.

Felt good after my shop ticket was Zephyr

Also pulled V1 Akainu. Pretty good day considering I pulled dual LRs in Dokkan earlier. Super Baby, babyyyyy. Bring on Diavolo in Diamond Records...!

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Man this big mom island is very easy with a v2 germa team
My team I am using since I don't have san/judge
Is friend san/judge, Judge 6+
V2 reiju, v2 ichiji
V2 yonji, V2 Niji
Along with the max germa ship

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Was pretty easy with

Sanji/Judge - Sanji/Judge

V2 Yonji - V2 Whitebeard

Valentine Carrot - V2 Reiju

V2 Whitebeard is replaceable with every other Powerhouse QCK Unit since I didn't use his Special. I think even a friend Jumanji could be enough depending on the Captain (maybe Judge with Sora as a sub)

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I was thinking of using this team for the big mom challenge stage:
file
file

I just kinda threw it together, but it should work right?

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Can't roll my eyes hard enough at this page. "Oh people posting their team for the new challenge!" *scrolls down* "Full V2 Germa team... Half V2 Germa team... Full V2 Germa team...." This is what happens when you boost the rates.... I expected creative Log Luffy with V1 WB FC teams. *sighs*

Congrats to everyone who won 10 gems from the lottery! Proud member of the berries millionnaire club. (was disappointed since I often got the gem reward in past lotteries)

Congrats to people who pulled great new legends on part 2! Most successful sugofest here in a while it seems!

Yes V2 germa makes the event very easy but no one is doing the event only 1.3 million score

Just checked the progress, we're on course to miss out on gems, free red ticket, CYO legend and most importantly the turkey lol. Was wondering how hard people would go on this with no personal rewards on the line and no new Chopperman Missions. I'm sure the community will pick up the pace but not quite sure we'll hit 50M at this rate, let alone hit 100M. I'll try find a Snakeman team to farm 40 stamina then will focus on 10 stamina to contribute.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
yeah I dont really need anything from the 40 stamina so I'll figure out my clear then just run 10 stamina

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh jeez they really releasing him now!? Can't wait for the August content drought.

Right? And don't forget the TM will likely follow this event. We're in for a long haul now.

Finish the stages with a snake man team. Worked fine. Rewards are decent. And naturally my lottery reward was beli

No more pulls for me on this. Will try a TM pull maybe depending on boosted units

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Really should have made the Germa skull stage give points too

I wonder if the average player even realizes there's an event site or points

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I think we'll be fine, as said higher people are probably finishing dropping Germa skulls, i still need one for Reiju in case i get her one day.

Another Multi and 3 legends again Dupe V1 Doffy & Neko, and new Sanji/Judge ! Pretty happy with that one.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Can't roll my eyes hard enough at this page. "Oh people posting their team for the new challenge!" *scrolls down* "Full V2 Germa team... Half V2 Germa team... Full V2 Germa team...." This is what happens when you boost the rates.... I expected creative Log Luffy with V1 WB FC teams. *sighs*

Congrats to everyone who won 10 gems from the lottery! Proud member of the berries millionnaire club. (was disappointed since I often got the gem reward in past lotteries)

Congrats to people who pulled great new legends on part 2! Most successful sugofest here in a while it seems!

Just checked the progress, we're on course to miss out on gems, free red ticket, CYO legend and most importantly the turkey lol. Was wondering how hard people would go on this with no personal rewards on the line and no new Chopperman Missions. I'm sure the community will pick up the pace but not quite sure we'll hit 50M at this rate, let alone hit 100M. I'll try find a Snakeman team to farm 40 stamina then will focus on 10 stamina to contribute.
I felt the same way looking for a team. Here's a team that I made for this challenge, the only character that's not f2p or can't be replaced by f2p unit is Warco.
You need to have at least either TM big mom LB maxed with reduce block heal or Colo Neptune to have his maxed instead. Garp is replaceable by anyone who locks high chain, self activating condition booster, or boost chain. I didn't end up using the bird guy so you can replace him with a healer for stage 5. Also I did have level 4 RCV orbs so I was getting +500 hp to my RCV orbs. I'm not sure how that will affect how this team actually performs.

Stage 3: stall out til she heals, use TM BM and kill her. You can use Warco here as well but you'll have to stall until he's ready for final stage.
Stage 4: kill the guys in the back, stall on the guy in the front until everyone's special is ready. Must have high health before defeating him otherwise you'll die to his afterdeath effect.
Stage 5: Use Neptune to get rid of despair and stall out til paralyze/special bind is gone. This is where you would with use your damage reduction or healing abilities here, things get iffy with just Warco heals alone. Use TM BM, Garp, and Warco x2. Make sure Warco was Whiteboard before activating him (obviously).

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Look at this beauty (?):
unnamed.webp

New app icon and also new start screen for the Stampede update. Pretty much cements this update as our future Global 5th Anni next February. No idea how hyped people will be about this, guess it depends on how good the movie actually is. There should be a lot of fan favourite units though, Luffy, Zoro, Law, Sabo, Lucci, Boa.

8h long downtime on JP, probably will be extended a few hours, is that the scent of sweet apologems?

weird it's almost like having three overlapping events at the same time might be a bad idea

I'm sure the points will skyrocket when Colo Katakuri shows up in *checks watch* 12 hours

Hmmm should I farm this notoriously annoying new Colo while it's the last day of 4x skillup and save myself a truckload of time and stamina OR should I farm homies and forbidden tomes for the good of the community? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

More seriously I'm pretty happy about the non-stop flow of content lately. Even on JP it's been busier too.

Bandai might have to do something if the points are too low

I think they'll definitely help if we're short a few millions, there will be some miracle points bumps as usual. On the other hand if we're still under 10m in 3 days not much they can do. Not overly worried, I'm sure people will start farming hard for the greater good. *goes back to auto-battling turtles*

I felt the same way looking for a team. Here's a team that I made for this challenge, the only character that's not f2p or can't be replaced by f2p unit is Warco.

Nice team. :)
I ended up going with that Double Snakeman team with legend Garp, Corazon, V2 WB and TM Jack. Worked well enough, easy with Zunesha.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
So with the gems I bought saving again for part 1, i said stuff it and did 4 more pulls for part 2 and I am glad I did because i got 2 red extended animations
New legends
V2 boa
V2 Kat
6 Star San/judge

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
FINALLY got all the skulls I need holy shit. I am free from this cursed quest.

Oh hey, I actually won something from the lottery for once. Got 10 free gems.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
9.3.0 update is up on JP! So many exciting changes that I can't wait to see on Global!!! Like auto-battle! Wait no... like the option to switch back to the old box display! Hang on.... We can sort out exp items and display them first now! Yes that's not on Global!!!

And snails have returned! And they changed nothing lol. You still have to scroll through all the story islands to find them and worse, the rewards are the same as 4 years ago. Just got 3 turtles and 2x berries wooooo. How I missed you snails.....

Now onto the real impactful changes :

- Can check Chopperman missions from extra island screen!
- The Chopperman dailies now are :
  • Use 100 stamina: Power up set x1
  • Power up a character: Small LB potion x2
  • Complete the other 2 missions: Gem x1
For me that's a controversial change, the power up set is obviously better and depends on your pirate level but you won't be able to get the extra gem just doing 3 quick and easy islands. Using up 100 stamina when you don't have much time to play or when there's a content drought might get annoying.

- Buff to Going Merry: Increases captain's HP by 300, increases crew's attack by 1.5x and makes perfects easier to hit.
1.5x universal ship that makes perfects easier to hit???!!!! *cries in V2 Akainu*

Got a couple gems as login rewards too but I reckon that's just part of the current Stampede campaign and not a permanent thing (shame).

No wonder why I keep getting dupe legends, i currently am missing 14 legends and i have 55 legends

Congrats! You got like Capone, V2 Kata and Sanji/Judge in two days? That's some unreal luck really.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Yes but my issue is i dont have berries now, at the beginning of the year I had 100 million berries but with all the limit breaking, evolving and leveling up specials, i currently only have 3 million berries left

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
On one hand I can run the event and help everyone earn a crappy legend they already own. On the other I can farm Colo Katakuri (Warco and Shira doing work) during 4x skill-up and guarantee myself a good unit. Gee wonder what people are going to choose. Oh, and people may still need skulls. Bandai... You gotta learn to space things out.

On another note, I've completely ran out of lb potions, so I plan on saving some Kata copies for that. Might bite the bullet and run the 40 stamina potion stage - another thing to run instead of the event stages.

Oct 27, 2017
Just need 2 or so more skillups for Katakuri. As always, 4x skillup will be missed. Spent all my silver almighty manuals max skilling a bunch of legends that were 1 or 2 levels short.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
lol, since no one is doing the Event Bamco gave us surprise Choppermission. Personal Rewards for 50 Master and 50 Ultimate Runs to get 2 RR and 2 Legend Tickets xD And they raised the Points per Run xD

Edit: and they lowered the Stamina. well played Bamco, well played

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
lol, since no one is doing the Event Bamco gave us surprise Choppermission. Personal Rewards for 50 Master and 50 Ultimate Runs to get 2 RR and 2 Legend Tickets xD And they raised the Points per Run xD

Edit: and they lowered the Stamina. well played Bamco, well played

Well that escalated quickly! TWO additionnal legends from CM?!!! If people don't start farming hard now, they never will. Who cares about Colo Katakuri now?

That's better than mysteriously bumping up the points total. Best French Anni ever really (well, first proper one too).

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, I'll actually run the stages now. Though I'll be finishing Katakuri and maybe Raid Caesar first because of 4x. It'll be nice to have the new colo finished in under a day instead of being lazy and waiting till halfway or so through.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Found a good Germa Katakuri team on Reddit that's pretty simple

Snakeman/Snakeman
Raid Sanji, Phy Carrot,
TS Nami, 6+ Judge

Stage 3: just use Nami and kill Brulee with normal attacks
Stage 4: -FRIEND- Snakeman and Carrot, kill dudes upfront and Flampe in one turn
Stage 5: Snakeman + Sanji or Judge, then after the revive use the other

Quick, easy, room for error, no stalling!

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Found a good Germa Katakuri team on Reddit that's pretty simple

Snakeman/Snakeman
Raid Sanji, Phy Carrot,
TS Nami, 6+ Judge

Stage 3: just use Nami and kill Brulee with normal attacks
Stage 4: -FRIEND- Snakeman and Carrot, kill dudes upfront and Flampe in one turn
Stage 5: Snakeman + Sanji or Judge, then after the revive use the other

Quick, easy, room for error, no stalling!
You always have that slim chance of getting TND slot on your Captain/FC. I was running Hoe instead of Zunesha on my second run and got unlucky with the TND orb and barely couldn't do enough damage. I replaced Sanji with RR Oven (or a 2 turn attack boost) and Judge with Shanks/Mihawk. If I get unlucky with my orbs, I just switch shawk around.

One thing I like about stacking units is that now I can spend my FP and not have to clean out my box every 2-3 pulls. Usually, 3-5 story unit drops per multi so you usually gain 10-15 RP per multi. It's not that much but it's better than leaving it capped for who knows how long and with the introduction of legend pulls in Ray shop, we have something to save up for.

It really irritates me that there's so many damn things to do at once after a month of nothing to do. Why can't they hire someone to actually think of a nice schedule that gives their players something to do all the time instead of going from droughts of content to occasionally drowning in it?

Last edited: