• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Well that shut me up didn't it? Still gonna focus on Kata today though. He seems like a perfect V2 Whitebeard sub.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Found a good Germa Katakuri team on Reddit that's pretty simple

Snakeman/Snakeman
Raid Sanji, Phy Carrot,
TS Nami, 6+ Judge

Stage 3: just use Nami and kill Brulee with normal attacks
Stage 4: -FRIEND- Snakeman and Carrot, kill dudes upfront and Flampe in one turn
Stage 5: Snakeman + Sanji or Judge, then after the revive use the other

Quick, easy, room for error, no stalling!

Thanks for the team, I will try this out once I am done farming Kata.

Well I went ahead and purchased the gem pack with the legend. Pulled Warco!!! worth it too, since I have been using him to farm Kata. I agree with you Heng. Tons to do right now, I have been using gems left and right. Now we have to do 50 runs. The grind is on.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Of course there was surprise chopperman missions. Sneaky Bandai. Still I'll do it because even with a refill it's cheaper than pulling

Haven't looked at coloKata yet though. TM won't be until this event ends so there will be some time I guess

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
"Well back up to 30... might as well do a multi, 2x legend rate you never know"

*one red, 9 golds*

"Okay well maybe it's Sanji/Judge....!"

*V1 Boa*

"Yeah figures, what a bad decision"

*absolute garbage until 10th poster, secret red, extended animation*

6dCLnZN.jpg

*drops phone*

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Congrats Kyou on the new Carrot!

I did 4 multis myself and I'm pretty happy I did. 3 dupe legends (V2 Law, Judge, Capone) and 2 new legends: Franky and Sanji/Judge on the last poster of the 4th multi!

I also got 2 V2 Reiju and a second Ichiji, just missing the blue boy now. Got baited twice by V1 Niji lol.

I was going for Carrot here, but not today I guess. :(

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yup, congrats on the Carrot. Now you can beat this Perospero quest that is quite clearly designed for her. :/

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats Kyou on the new Carrot!

I did 4 multis myself and I'm pretty happy I did. 3 dupe legends (V2 Law, Judge, Capone) and 2 new legends: Franky and Sanji/Judge on the last poster of the 4th multi!

I also got 2 V2 Reiju and a second Ichiji, just missing the blue boy now. Got baited twice by V1 Niji lol.

I was going for Carrot here, but not today I guess. :(
Thanks, and congrats on Sanji/Judge! That's what I was actually aiming for so I guess we got gift of the magi'd...
Yup, congrats on the Carrot. Now you can beat this Perospero quest that is quite clearly designed for her. :/
Yup I just saw a team and tried it out on 30 and it is stupidly easy. "What if everyone has shields and also the boss is str??". I'm trying to remember, were the other days as transparent about trying to get people to pull?

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Did another 2 pulls today and got one legend and it was new, i got Nami, i have wanted Nami for a long time

Congrats on Nami! She is awesome for sure. Speaking of which, when are we getting those 6+ versions for Boa and Nami, Bandai? Did they bait us into thinking we were getting them early or what? lol, I thought for sure we would see an announcement during French anni, but it's not looking like it.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Only missing 12 legends now which are
Usopp
Robin
Luffy/Ace
Warco
V2 akainu
V2 shanks
V1 akainu
Brook
Carrot
Dog/cat
V1 law
V1 sabo

Xero

Oct 25, 2017

*one red, 9 golds*

*V1 Boa*

6dCLnZN.jpg

*drops phone*
I dislike this but congrats. I did 3 multis, 2 new rangers and everything else was dupes. RIP my carrot dreams.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018

*one red, 9 golds*

*V1 Boa*

*drops phone*

*Wakes up with no intent to waste any more gems, reads this thread*

"Well looks like Kyou got Carrot, he might be onto something... true this is 2x legend rate after all...there's no harm trying..."

*TWO reds, 8 golds*

"LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! CARROT!!! CAPONE!!! SANJI/JUDGE!!!!! INU/NEKO!!! JACK!!!! Even if it's an old legend, it's gotta be Franky or V2 Aokiji ^^"

*V2 Rayleigh*

"Unlucky but second red is going to be HUGE, I deserve it after pulling garbage on part 1"

*Cavendish*

*throws phone*

Congrats to all the Bandai agents here pulling Carrot and Sanji/Judge and Capone and V2 Kata! I'm not bitter, I'm perfectly happy with the 4 V1 Germa dupes I got. At least my free pulls didn't disappoint, got that juicy support on Impact Usopp.

At least maxed out Colo Kata yesterday on Underground, went like 15/16. Went ahead and used up some silver manuals on Chiffon and Mont d'Or, will probably use either on raid Big Mom soon. Been farming 30 stamina Kata challenge, the drop rate for silver books isn't bad actually, got like 4-5 of them. Definitely will gem a few times to get both legends, it's totally worth it.

It really irritates me that there's so many damn things to do at once after a month of nothing to do. Why can't they hire someone to actually think of a nice schedule that gives their players something to do all the time instead of going from droughts of content to occasionally drowning in it?

I don't mind this busier period, I'd rather have this than a content drought but they definitely could have scheduled things better in the past. I do think that we'll see fewer/shorter periods of drought based on what I'm seeing on JP lately. It's pretty much non stop now for almost two months or so : Kizuna -> TM -> Blitz -> Kizuna -> TM -> big events like Stampede -> new coliseum/raid/FN
Once Global starts releasing more Garp challenges and we get Kizuna, we won't have that much downtime, especially since Global like to add Neo content.

I think this is peak OPTC really, the QoLs make the game so much more fun to farm and play. The sugo rates are decent, so many people pulled good stuff. They are listening and giving extra rewards freely.

Congrats on Nami! She is awesome for sure. Speaking of which, when are we getting those 6+ versions for Boa and Nami, Bandai? Did they bait us into thinking we were getting them early or what? lol, I thought for sure we would see an announcement during French anni, but it's not looking like it.

That was such a bait and switch lol. They totally used the JP news to drum up some hype for that sugo. That being said, it was a great deal.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind this busier period, I'd rather have this than a content drought but they definitely could have scheduled things better in the past. I do think that we'll see fewer/shorter periods of drought based on what I'm seeing on JP lately. It's pretty much non stop now for almost two months or so : Kizuna -> TM -> Blitz -> Kizuna -> TM -> big events like Stampede -> new coliseum/raid/FN
Once Global starts releasing more Garp challenges and we get Kizuna, we won't have that much downtime, especially since Global like to add Neo content.

I think this is peak OPTC really, the QoLs make the game so much more fun to farm and play. The sugo rates are decent, so many people pulled good stuff. They are listening and giving extra rewards freely.
Oh I definitely agree, otherwise I would have dropped the game (again) if it wasn't. Just moving the German kids FN a week earlier would have been a huge improvement, and that's what irks me. Having their FN a week earlier would have given people time to farm their skulls and let the hype for them build but then again we wouldn't have gotten 2 legends + 2 gems + 2 RR if they did. It's a double edge sword I guess.

For Pero, I got this Kata+Carrot team from Reddit:
The only support that's needed is Vivi but you can easily replace Pudding with TM Law or put Wanda with your own legend carrot if you have her. This team is relatively safe although you have to finish the stage before or the turn after she transforms back to Carrot. That's the only thing that can kill you on this stage, it at least that's the only thing I can think of that can stop you.

Stage breakdown: clear stage 1+2 as fast as you can.
Stage 3: attack normally, finish those stage within 3 turns (can finish earlier if possible). You can use Kata here on turn 2 if you took an extra turn to clear a stage.
Stage 4: Use Nami + Pedro, finish this in 1-2 turns. If carrot has only 3 turns left when entering the stage, he must die in 1 turn.
Stage 5: use Carrot, Pudding, and Magellan and finish him in 1-2 turns.

I did 4 multis and the only new legends I got were Z and V2 Sanji. I got some useful dupes and great utility characters like V2 Yonji and Strusen as well but nothing outside of that. I might do another 4 in part 3 once it resets. Part 1 might be the way to go, seeing how it has the highest rate for legends and for Sanji/judge particularly.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Oh I definitely agree, otherwise I would have dropped the game (again) if it wasn't. Just moving the German kids FN a week earlier would have been a huge improvement, and that's what irks me. Having their FN a week earlier would have given people time to farm their skills and let the hype for them build but then again we wouldn't have gotten 2 legends + 2 gems + 2 RR if they did. It's a double edge sword I guess.

For Pero, I got this Kata+Carrot team from Reddit:

The only support that's needed is Vivi but you can easily replace Pudding with TM Law or put Wanda with your own legend carrot if you have her. This team is relatively safe although you have to finish the stage before or the turn after she transforms back to Carrot. That's the only thing that can kill you on this stage, it at least that's the only thing I can think of that can stop you.

Stage breakdown: clear stage 1+2 as fast as you can.
Stage 3: attack normally, finish those stage within 3 turns (can finish earlier if possible). You can use Kata here on turn 2 if you took an extra turn to clear a stage.
Stage 4: Use Nami + Pedro, finish this in 1-2 turns. If carrot has only 3 turns left when entering the stage, he must die in 1 turn.
Stage 5: use Carrot, Pudding, and Magellan and finish him in 1-2 turns.

I'm running a similar team but instead of kata and pudding with Snakeman an TM Law

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Oh I definitely agree, otherwise I would have dropped the game (again) if it wasn't. Just moving the German kids FN a week earlier would have been a huge improvement, and that's what irks me. Having their FN a week earlier would have given people time to farm their skulls and let the hype for them build but then again we wouldn't have gotten 2 legends + 2 gems + 2 RR if they did. It's a double edge sword I guess.

Yup, the FNs also are the easiest pieces of content to move around since they last quite a while usually. They definitely messed up the advertising on the community event I think. The notice came up too late and also it's almost impossible to find the website ingame? As some pointed out, quite a few players might not have been aware the event was running until Bandai rightfully decided to add Chopperman missions. We will definitely hit 40M easily, we're on 28M already with about 3 days left, can always count on personal greed to get people to work together ^^

did 4 multis and the only new legends I got were Z and V2 Sanji. I got some useful dupes and great utility characters like V2 Yonji and Strusen as well but nothing outside of that. I might do another 4 in part 3 once it resets. Part 1 might be the way to go, seeing how it has the highest rate for legends and for Sanji/judge particularly.

Grats on those 2, they are pretty good, especially V2 Sanji who packs a punch even nowadays! Feels like most of us here are doing 1-4 multis and getting new legends left and right, which is great to see. Makes it so much easier to use OP friend captains.

I'm running a similar team but instead of kata and pudding with Snakeman an TM Law

Yup I'm using that team too (with Shanks/Mihawk to reroll for orbs) and I'm definitely seeing more Carrot FCs. Pretty fast team and fairly safe really.

Forgot to say but yesterday I farmed Kata with a very easy and safe double Snakeman team + TS Nami + Carrot + RR Oven + Raid Sanji. Nami takes care of stage 3, Carrot + FC Snakeman for stage 4, Raid Sanji Snakeman for stage 5, RR Oven on revive.

Tomorrow when all 3 stages come back, I'll probably farm Perospero until I run out of Carrot FCs then I'll move onto Katakuri.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Yup, the FNs also are the easiest pieces of content to move around since they last quite a while usually. They definitely messed up the advertising on the community event I think. The notice came up too late and also it's almost impossible to find the website ingame? As some pointed out, quite a few players might not have been aware the event was running until Bandai rightfully decided to add Chopperman missions. We will definitely hit 40M easily, we're on 28M already with about 3 days left, can always count on personal greed to get people to work together ^^

Grats on those 2, they are pretty good, especially V2 Sanji who packs a punch even nowadays! Feels like most of us here are doing 1-4 multis and getting new legends left and right, which is great to see. Makes it so much easier to use OP friend captains.

Yup I'm using that team too (with Shanks/Mihawk to reroll for orbs) and I'm definitely seeing more Carrot FCs. Pretty fast team and fairly safe really.

Forgot to say but yesterday I farmed Kata with a very easy and safe double Snakeman team + TS Nami + Carrot + RR Oven + Raid Sanji. Nami takes care of stage 3, Carrot + FC Snakeman for stage 4, Raid Sanji Snakeman for stage 5, RR Oven on revive.

Tomorrow when all 3 stages come back, I'll probably farm Perospero until I run out of Carrot FCs then I'll move onto Katakuri.

Using an unbuffed friend carrot from retry is enough for perospero. Doing this for 50 runs

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'm with you here. Working on 20 stamina and I... don't have time for 30 right now. Might try if time opens up but still, it's rough. Like a mini-TM
This is one of those things where the worst part is how much dialog they have

Omg shut up Daifuku!

Also we'll probably have the legend ticket from points within a half hour

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
26 runs down. Muscle memory adapted. Can now multitask. Good news.

Edit: Community legend is Garp, who is new and a pretty decent sub. I see him in a lot of teams.

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
26 runs down. Muscle memory adapted. Can now multitask. Good news.

Edit: Community legend is Garp, who is new and a pretty decent sub. I see him in a lot of teams.
I use Garp as a sub all the time but he is an incredibly dangerous captain to use

I didn't read his ability close enough and went into a TM battle with all my characters having like 100 attack. There was no gemming through that...

Edit: I got some 6+ V2 Lucci limit break, not the worst

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Geez seeing people on reddit getting v2 jembe, Warco, v2 akainu and carrot from the gold and red tickets is pissing me off

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Geez seeing people on reddit getting v2 jembe, Warco, v2 akainu and carrot from the gold and red tickets is pissing me off
Don't worry about it, you're always going to see people pull good stuff just because of the sample size.

Anyway grabbed Borsalino, super evolved him and went ahead and maxed his special because it only takes 3 and I have like thirty books??!

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Got Neko from my community reward and choose Corazon since I already have v1 law + enel at 5*. If I ever change my mind, I could just feed him to my other Corazon to get a potential level up instead.

Oct 27, 2017
One of my gold tickets turned out to be red! But it was just a dupe Croc...

But then I pulled V2 Katakuri with my red ticket, so I guess all is well.

Vs Big Mom is the easiest one by far. Might actually reach 50 runs of the 20-stam.

Is the Kizaru there the PSY one? I think I'm still missing that one and Mihawk.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Got Zephyr from the free red-ticket, he is new for me so thats cool.
Dont know who to pick from the free Legend options since i own all of them already.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Thanks, this probably makes the most sense since his 6+ version is the only of these unit i use nowadays anyway.

What did you pull ?

Kyou
Just saw your post from Yesterdays - congrats on getting Carrot hah.

From the choose your Legend? corazon

From my Tickets? Just Pain

Have to do the last 50 runs on 20 Stam to cry more.

But since I pulled Jumanji and just missing Blue Ranger I'm happy with this Sugo.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats Bremsstrahlung that's an incredible free pull!

Picked Corazon aswell for the free support level. Thought all 3 stages were coming back today but it's just Big Mom again.

And the future events for Global have been datamined, a lot to unwrap! Quite a few things to farm before the next TM it seems, it seems like we won't get a content drought in August either!

- Neo Vergo??!! STR and reduces enemy damage reduction by 4 turns, that's a good upgrade over his normal version.

- Shirahoshi 6+ is coming super early O_o She's just been released on JP and she's already here. Won't complain, straight upgrade of her fantastic 6*. She'll require 1 yellow skull, good thing I can buy tons of skulls with the free RP Bandai has been handing out this event <.< >.> And Still no sign of 6+ Nami and V2 Boa

- Megalo ship arriving too, it's actually a good ship for any INT/PSY captain, better than alot of other options imo because of the unconditionnal 1.25x HP boost and 1.5x ATK boost. Great for Warco and Robin really.

- Summer girls bikini sugofest starting right after French Anni! They changed LRR Pudding from STR to QCK for some obscure reason (probably some upcoming event). Don't really care, won't pull but Shirahoshi guaranteed on the 5th multi is pretty nice for people who don't own her yet.

- Summer Reiju and Conis FN are coming! Been waiting for those for a while, Reiju is a pretty nice F2P silence reducer. These 2 will be useful enough when we get the Bikini Blitz Battle in a few months time. Will definitely try to max both out.

- Summer Festival challenges coming back (?). Will wait to see the rewards but probably won't be worth investing too much time.

- Next TM will start around 14th-15th August it seems. It should coincide with Legend Cracker launch.

On JP the 4th round of Kizuna just ended, lasted longer than the previous 2 so ended up farming a lot of extra tablets and silver manuals. And I didn't even have time to go hard on it because of Global. Think they are finding the sweet spot, hopefully 5th round will be similar in length and difficulty.

Also the new Stampede raid with the fake dual units is super duper easy. Can auto-battle through it entirely with a FC Carrot! It's just 40 stamina too. Now if only they had given us 2x skillup because this raid is dropping the new units left and right.

Last edited:

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I beg you game, stop giving me Hody...
I still have to do the 20 times the 20 STA ones, i wish the Katakuri one was here he was by far the quickest to me.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
- Summer girls bikini sugofest starting right after French Anni! They changed LRR Pudding from STR to QCK for some obscure reason (probably some upcoming event). Don't really care, won't pull but Shirahoshi guaranteed on the 5th multi is pretty nice for people who don't own her yet.
No no no, you misunderstand. They didn't change LRR pudding to QCK, they added an additional, alt-colored QCK version of LRR pudding in addition to the STR one for SOME REASON???

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
No no no, you misunderstand. They didn't change LRR pudding to QCK, they added an additional, alt-colored QCK version of LRR pudding in addition to the STR one for SOME REASON???

Wait what? There's also an identical STR one also available for pull on Global? Reading they even changed her bikini colour lol. This is ridiculous, I mean WHO would fall for that.... *hums "Gotta catch'em all"*

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even remember who I got I Ray'd it so fast.

Should get the 20stamina red today. Don't think I'll have the time for the 30stmina one but we'll see.

Waaaaay too many events coming. August needs to chill

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Actually got a red for one of my gold tickets! It was Log Luffy though.

I feel like the drops from Big Mom are better than the ones I got from Perospero yesterday. Will have to decide which to run when we get all three...Big Mom's has too much damn talking.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Actually got a red for one of my gold tickets! It was Log Luffy though.

I feel like the drops from Big Mom are better than the ones I got from Perospero yesterday. Will have to decide which to run when we get all three...Big Mom's has too much damn talking.

Agreed with the drops. Getting more support items today

20 stamina red was dupe inu

Oct 25, 2017
My 20 stamina ticket was STR Lucci. Talk about a unit that has not aged well. Log Luffy and Sengoku are bad but at least they live on as memes. Nobody talks about STR Lucci.