• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
"Well my bad decision paid off last time, might as well take a shot at Warco"
*all golds*
"Okay, fair"
*secret red, extended, Sanji/Judge*
*throws hands up in the air*

I'm not allowed to complain about pulls ever again

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Wow congrats, to be honest this has been one of the best sugo's I have had to get Capone, Nami, san/judge, v2 boa, Jack, v2 Kat, V1 ray and V1 law as new legends makes me happy

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Wow congrats, to be honest this has been one of the best sugo's I have had to get Capone, Nami, san/judge, v2 boa, Jack, v2 Kat, V1 ray and V1 law as new legends makes me happy
Yeah it's kinda nuts, I need so few legends but somehow managed to get Shiki, V2 Kata, Carrot, Sanji/Judge, and most importantly Kizaru over the course of this event

it's honestly kinda baffling but I guess luck is luck?!

edit: new V2 Jinbei from my 20 stamina ticket. wtf is going on

Last edited:

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Did a last pull and finally got Niji. Germa V2 is now complete.

Just missing 5 Legends in the game, I think I can save now till the Dual Sugos will start end of the year

Oct 25, 2017
Did a discount multi on the third banner fishing for V2 Reiju who is the only Germa stubbornly avoiding me and wound up pulling two Carrots in one multi.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still didn't get Reiju though. 6+ Jimbe is my honorary INT powerhouse germa unit and shall hence forth be referred to as Jimbaeju.

I attribute this luck to my account being plvl 777.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Thought I'd try my luck and do one final discount multi. 2 V1 Reiju's, str Akainu, V1 Law and a lot of regret. Can people just not make me jealous and stop posting their pulls please?

Also, since I don't have Snakeman, 50 runs of Katakuri is out today. Guess I'll finish up the coliseum version today.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah nice try Bandai employees amongst us. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....

Joking aside, congrats to the lucky guys! Some of you have robbed Bandai blind really, pulling the most recent legends left and right. This definitely feels like the best sugo ever for a lot of people here. And the luck even extends to free tickets, I saw some incredible pulls. I think the tweaked rates are showing. I really hope Bandai will keep this up and that the dual sugos will be as generous as this one.

In reality, I pity people who pulled fire and are only missing 3-4 legends, the game will be so boring during the next months for you guys!!!!!! While I can get excited (and then utterly disappointed) about every red ticket!!!

I attribute this luck to my account being plvl 777.

Grats on that lucky milestone! That's some amazing dedication.

Thought I'd try my luck and do one final discount multi. 2 V1 Reiju's, str Akainu, V1 Law and a lot of regret. Can people just not make me jealous and stop posting their pulls please?

Also, since I don't have Snakeman, 50 runs of Katakuri is out today. Guess I'll finish up the coliseum version today.

I second that motion. Filthy pulls should be ban-worthy.

Tomorrow I think the 3 versions come back at the same time so you might be able to finish off your 50 total runs. It's incredible how much mileage I got from Snakeman though since I pulled him. Been using him for every single piece of content pretty much, he carried me through this event.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Think it's never happened that JP previous anni was Global following anni aswell because the gap is too big, 9-10 months while the "real" gap between the two versions is just 6 months.

We're missing 3 legends : Cracker (TM Smoothie/Oven August), Barto/Cavendish (TM Doffy September), V2 Zoro/Mihawk (TM Weevil October). So Luffy/Law should land in November on Global but obviously that would be a waste of a super hype sugo so I can see some shenanigans to delay them for a month (World Clash or Koala/Sabo in November).

They can have at most one "blank" month without TM/batch to delay things like they did last January *shudders* but as Neorice said, they'd have to do change the order by a huge margin if they wanted to delay Luffy/Law from November until March. They'd have to fast forward Koala/Sabo, Shira/Sherry, Stampede sugo and the batch releasing in September on JP. That's a whole lot.

I, for once, hope they switch around Koala/Sabo and Luffy/Law. Luffy/Law is a bit of a vanity legend on JP so far while Koala/Sabo has been mandatory for various content. Either way there will be 3 OP dual units sugos in a row.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Think it's never happened that JP previous anni was Global following anni aswell because the gap is too big, 9-10 months while the "real" gap between the two versions is just 6 months.

We're missing 3 legends : Cracker (TM Smoothie/Oven August), Barto/Cavendish (TM Doffy September), V2 Zoro/Mihawk (TM Weevil October). So Luffy/Law should land in November on Global but obviously that would be a waste of a super hype sugo so I can see some shenanigans to delay them for a month (World Clash or Koala/Sabo in November).

They can have at most one "blank" month without TM/batch to delay things like they did last January *shudders* but as Neorice said, they'd have to do change the order by a huge margin if they wanted to delay Luffy/Law from November until March. They'd have to fast forward Koala/Sabo, Shira/Sherry, Stampede sugo and the batch releasing in September on JP. That's a whole lot.

I, for once, hope they switch around Koala/Sabo and Luffy/Law. Luffy/Law is a bit of a vanity legend on JP so far while Koala/Sabo has been mandatory for various content. Either way there will be 3 OP dual units sugos in a row.

Now that you mentioned it, I could see them pushing the Stampede Sugo and events to November

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Now that you mentioned it, I could see them pushing the Stampede Sugo and events to November

Good point, especially if there's a worldwide release of the movie in a few months time. It's probably the easiest batch of content to move around.

I guess it all comes down to how hype the sugo actually is. A priori, players would care less about movie stuff (?) so Stampede might not be anni-worthy. But obviously it will all change if Bandai unveils in two weeks 4 legends Luffy/Sabo + Law/Lucci + Boa/Robin + Bullet all with 5x ATK multiplier :p

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Did a discount multi on the third banner fishing for V2 Reiju who is the only Germa stubbornly avoiding me and wound up pulling two Carrots in one multi.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
goddamn!

If you haven't finished the 50 30 stamina runs yet I suggest waiting for tomorrow and unmaking Perospero

Carrot x 2, Galette, Qck Pudding, TM Nami and Colo Magellan rips him a new one in no time

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I accidentally pulled on the wrong part last night and got nothing but dupes. Got my 3rd v2g4, I guess I'll keep it unelvolved for those mythical low cost ranking missions. I got some more utility characters like Flampe and Pudding but didn't get Reiju at all. I did, however, get 3 v2 ichijis, 2 v1 ichijis, 3 v2 Nijis, and 1 v1 Yonji... That's on top of my super evolved + unelvolved versions of the v2 brothers so 5 v2 Ichijis and Nijis...

Today was my 1100th day and got enough for a discount multi. Decided to do it on the right part this time and got all dupes but a new v2 Shanks! Nice, my first Legend Shanks, not sure how both versions were able to elude me for so long.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I caved after seeing allllll the posts on great legends, did a multi on part 3 and 2 discounted

Part3 got me 2 reds (dupe Neko whowas rainbowed and dupe FujiV1), but got me 2 new RRs (Chiffon and Gotti)
Part2 got me 2 reds -- AkainuV2, Twice! That's a new one, and a second for his sidegrade (guessing). I've wanted him for a while so that's good.

So far with 3 discounted pulls and all the free pulls, I'm at one new legend and a lot of dupes. Kinda sad I missed YonjiV2, the only one I'm missing sans the legend

Only JUST hit the gold pull on 30 stamina. Real life > game, so I'll probbaly keep farming but doubt I'll get things done in time for the last red

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Today was my 1100th day and got enough for a discount multi. Decided to do it on the right part this time and got all dupes but a new v2 Shanks! Nice, my first Legend Shanks, not sure how both versions were able to elude me for so long.

I have the same problem with akainu both versions have eluded me and keep eluding me

Oct 25, 2017
goddamn!

If you haven't finished the 50 30 stamina runs yet I suggest waiting for tomorrow and unmaking Perospero

Carrot x 2, Galette, Qck Pudding, TM Nami and Colo Magellan rips him a new one in no time
Galette and V2 Reiju are the only regular RR units I'm missing. Only have 5 more runs left so I'll finish easily regardless. I do want to give Carrot a bit of a test run though.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats guys on the new shinies.

Urgh..... I should have stopped reading this thread until the end of the sugo. Since peeps wouldn't stop pulling new legends, I was weak and did 2 multis on part 1 and 1 on part 3.

First multi on part 1 got me nothing, 2nd multi got me a dupe legend Robin.
Multi on part 3 got me V2 Ichiji, who was my last missing V2 Germa. Guess I can leech off Sanji/Judge FC now.

The rest was garbage, Hack, Dagama and whatnot.

So in total I did 7 multis, spent 270 gems and pulled 5 legends (1 was guaranteed) and all 5 were dupes from pre 2018. Funny enough all 5 were "off-banner" too. And my 2 reward tickets so far have been dupe Usoland and Mihawk. The last one tomorrow better be Sanji/Judge...

Since Global 4th anni, my sugo luck on both versions has been horrendous haha. Hardly ever pull non guaranteed reds and the quality of those reds is terrible. I'm genuinely much more excited about TM and Blitz than 2x legend rate sugos!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Galette and V2 Reiju are the only regular RR units I'm missing. Only have 5 more runs left so I'll finish easily regardless. I do want to give Carrot a bit of a test run though.
Galette is the replaceable one, she's there for the chain lock and because she's int, but you could just replace her with an int beatstick and beat the stage in two turns instead of one

Infact Galette isn't even double boosted so you might be better off taking pure power like V2 Akainu, V1 Rayleigh or Sengoku

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats guys on the new shinies.

Urgh..... I should have stopped reading this thread until the end of the sugo. Since peeps wouldn't stop pulling new legends, I was weak and did 2 multis on part 1 and 1 on part 3.

First multi on part 1 got me nothing, 2nd multi got me a dupe legend Robin.
Multi on part 3 got me V2 Ichiji, who was my last missing V2 Germa. Guess I can leech off Sanji/Judge FC now.

The rest was garbage, Hack, Dagama and whatnot.

So in total I did 7 multis, spent 270 gems and pulled 5 legends (1 was guaranteed) and all 5 were dupes from pre 2018. Funny enough all 5 were "off-banner" too. And my 2 reward tickets so far have been dupe Usoland and Mihawk. The last one tomorrow better be Sanji/Judge...

Since Global 4th anni, my sugo luck on both versions has been horrendous haha. Hardly ever pull non guaranteed reds and the quality of those reds is terrible. I'm genuinely much more excited about TM and Blitz than 2x legend rate sugos!
I don't think the free tickets can give Sanju, the mail says legends only before July 27 18:59 iirc.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Final 30 stamina red ticket was... Wow another Carrot!!

Nah just kidding it was Magellan. Gimme that sweet, sweet heal bind socket

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
20 STA Red TIcket was... Hody.

I won't even go for the 30 STA one, i already know he's here...

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Oh Stampede countdown sugo announced on JP. If there's one thing I really want from JP to come to Global, it's the free multis on bait countdown sugos. They did this once already, right before 5th anni on the Strawhats only sugo. Going to get 3 free multis total, one on each part it seems. It's just a nice little gesture and a lot of other gachas hand out free multis too.

I don't think the free tickets can give Sanju, the mail says legends only before July 27 18:59 iirc.

Don't kick me when I'm down please. Fine ok I'll take Inu/Neko or Jack. Hell, just give me PSY Judge so that I can run bootleg Germa team. I'd even settle for Blackbeard or a dupe Corazon.... T_____T

Final 30 stamina red ticket was... Wow another Carrot!!

Nah just kidding it was Magellan. Gimme that sweet, sweet heal bind socket

That post almost gave me an aneurysm.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely not reaching the 50 30 stamina clears, but I'll get the 20. Hoping for a good RR? I dunno, I'm pretty good for RRs. There's only one I really want (see avatar) so that pretty much guarantees I'll never get her.

Though a personal goal of mine is to own all the Charlotte Family in some form or another.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Bought the Anni pack and got v2 Akainu, who's new! Sadly that's where the luck ran out, got nothing but dupes on my second multi on part 2. Oh well.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Actually might hit the 30stamina one today, really thought I'd miss it but I'm about 7 runs away. Thankfully Katakuri stage is pretty safe for me.

Think we'll get something for beating 66mil points? We're at 77 at the time of writing. Personally, I'd love them to give everyone a free GermaV2 kid of their choice. I think that'd be fair

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
20 stamina red was dupe V1 Whitebeard, couldn't rayshop him fast enough.

Actually might hit the 30stamina one today, really thought I'd miss it but I'm about 7 runs away. Thankfully Katakuri stage is pretty safe for me.

Think we'll get something for beating 66mil points? We're at 77 at the time of writing. Personally, I'd love them to give everyone a free GermaV2 kid of their choice. I think that'd be fair

Maybe if we reach 100m, they'll throw in some tablets or another turkey. Don't think we'll get anything for 66m. Free Germa V2 kid of our choice would be way too generous, at most another random V2 Germa pull or maybe random Germa V1 kid of our choice.

Pretty sure we're supposed to pull during the next 20 sugos to try get that missing V2 Germa like on JP (only to realise that by then the V2 Germa team isn't worth running anymore)

Heng

Oct 25, 2017

I'd love a germa kid of my choice but I really don't see that happening. Maybe another free pull either red ticket or another germa specific one. I could also see them ignoring the milestone as well... :(

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
And sure enough, v1 Burgess. Didn't even give him to Ray, just sold him normally and closed the game for tonight.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Oh shit, just got my first LOG LUFFY from my 30 stamina red ticket. Also my 4th V2 Boa dupe. My luck is insane right now.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Got into one piece manga, near chapter 520ish. Is this iphone game good?
I think it's pretty good. It's basically tapping certain units in a certain order but the big appeal in the late game is making teams for challenges and raids. There's a vast amount of characters in the game and if you're at 520, it will contain spoilers for certain characters.

SmartSelect_20190804-210211_ONE_PIECE_TREASURE_CRUISE.jpg
Seems like 6+ Shirahoshi very soon, I can't wait. :D

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow just barely pulled off the 50 30- stamina ones

Aaaaand WBv1. Literally the first legend ( I think?). Such a bummer

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I was only able to grind out the 30 stam one for the red ticket. Pulled V1 Sabo, it sucks but I did get tons of CC. Now we are back to the drought.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Got into one piece manga, near chapter 520ish. Is this iphone game good?

Like Heng said it's pretty good but you'll get spoiled a lot since the game is caught up with the anime content, so probably past chapter 900 now. It's a tap timing game but with a heavy emphasis on team building. It's less "mindless" than most other gachas and that's why I think it's superior. You have to be a bit more involved when you play it, can't really afk farm everything. Though they added an auto-battle feature which is enough for easier content if your team is decent.

Also the artworks for units are absolutely gorgeous in this game, the best I've seen in any One Piece game or even gacha games from other series.

I was only able to grind out the 30 stam one for the red ticket. Pulled V1 Sabo, it sucks but I did get tons of CC. Now we are back to the drought.

Yeah I actually enjoyed farming the boss islands, pretty good CC and silver manual drops really. Wish they were up today still, since the sugo is still around. This one day drought is already getting to me............ At least tonight we're getting the summer challenges, Summer Reiju and Conis (with double exp ^__^) and Neo Vergo (?)

Oh well more time to farm Coliseum Law on JP, can't wait for the next 2x skill up though. My box is bursting with 20 copies of each raid units and Law.......

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Final red ticket was a dupe v2 Boa, but at least it's only my second one so I can keep the original form around alongside her 6+.

You know, for all that content that requires original v2 Boa. :/

Late to the party, but as far as 5th anniversary goes for Global, I'd wait and see what the next (non-Stampede) sugo is for JPN (and maybe the one after that too). That'd still be close enough to fit as our anniversary, so if they get Kaido or Luffytaro or something along those lines we might get that.

Today is slow, but at least there's new content tonight. Not even sure what to run...I wish those Germa FNs were still around, wouldn't mind cheap sockets for Niji and Yonji. Just didn't have time to run them alongside everything else. Guess I'll finally finish up the first WCI Story island.

Looks like we're getting Megalo soon too. Might skip him for now...I was going to get him and skip the Germa Snail, but then I pulled Jumanji so I didn't have much of a choice there.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I didn't look to see what returning content there was. I will be skipping out on Megalo ship even when I did pull Warco. Invasion Sengoku is coming back, never got him. It's not 100% this go around but I would like at least a copy of him. Neo Vergo and summer islands as well, guess it is a nice little break.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Megalo seems super... Okay

Like Zunisha, Hoe and the Germa ship are these really powerful and unique ships and Megalo... locks orbs??

Definitely feels like a forest or Rayleigh shop tier ship that they're charging for because they can

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah Megalo has been out on JP for a hot minute so can't tell how crucial it's going to be but it's a good ship for Warco, V2 Shanks, V2 Akainu, Robin, Shirahoshi etc if you want a bit more bulk while running different types/colours.

Still I'm going to buy it, I'd rather spend 30 gems on a decent ship than use them on the slot machine and get nothing out of it.

Late to the party, but as far as 5th anniversary goes for Global, I'd wait and see what the next (non-Stampede) sugo is for JPN (and maybe the one after that too). That'd still be close enough to fit as our anniversary, so if they get Kaido or Luffytaro or something along those lines we might get that.

Yeah, if the Stampede batch is pretty good and is followed by a great first Wano batch, it's going to be so hard to save gems with 5 hype batches in row.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, they disabled it already. I hope everyone gets compensated instead of the guys who got it done early :(

Edit: you can now complete it, and it actually gives you a ship now.

Last edited:

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Feel sorry for you guys who don't have Jack because i am currently getting 167k exp out of 2 x 30 stamina for the summer girls island with hoe ship and i am leveling up quite easily since I am only level 360