• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get the obsession with LRR bonney, yeah she's good but I've literally never used her for anything or there were always many other teams available in case you didn't have the specific team she went in. Maybe she'll see more play when sabo/koala come to global but idk, probably not lol. Same seems to go for a lot of LRR units that have been sitting in my box. I think I'd rather save my ray points for another red ticket like the last one we had.

I guess one of the main positives of owning Bonney is you can feed her RCV candies and feel good about it lol
Same although I've seen lrr koala get some use. There's not a lot of units who can do what she does but multiple units can cover what she does. The only problem is when my crew is already limited by their special use or I have to use their special on another stage. I can see why these lrr are so sought out for but really they're all niche.

Screw the red ticket. The only way I'll buy that is if the rates are skewed towards the new legends but I doubt they would because if they wanted people to pull new legends, they wouldn't have put the oldest legend in the game in the pool. It's sort of disappointing that they're not going to do what they did with the last red ticket in Ray shop, I really wish they kept it...

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Torn on the pulls. On the one hand, over 150k with nothing to spend it on. On the other hand, tradeoff on 50k to 5k for a dupe legend. I'll probably just do it because why not? All ships are gems nowaadays anyway.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of surprised to inventory my LRRs and realize I have ten of them despite only ever pulling on a couple LRR banners

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Kind of surprised to inventory my LRRs and realize I have ten of them despite only ever pulling on a couple LRR banners

I remember there were one or two big LRR sugos and I imagine that's where most of us got ours from. That's the best time to pull for them honestly, as long as rates are decent. Also they were available a few times in gem packs I believe.

Same although I've seen lrr koala get some use. There's not a lot of units who can do what she does but multiple units can cover what she does. The only problem is when my crew is already limited by their special use or I have to use their special on another stage. I can see why these lrr are so sought out for but really they're all niche.

Screw the red ticket. The only way I'll buy that is if the rates are skewed towards the new legends but I doubt they would because if they wanted people to pull new legends, they wouldn't have put the oldest legend in the game in the pool. It's sort of disappointing that they're not going to do what they did with the last red ticket in Ray shop, I really wish they kept it...

The red ticket is really not worth getting. Just think of all the times you guys got dupes from the free tickets during TM. The rates are probably going to be the same here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I remember there were one or two big LRR sugos and I imagine that's where most of us got ours from. That's the best time to pull for them honestly, as long as rates are decent. Also they were available a few times in gem packs I believe.
I think Kid was the only actual LRR banner I pulled on. Hawkins and Hody were TM sugos I believe. The others would all have to be from CYO sugos

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Managed to finish off Conis without gemming before 2x skill up left. And then turned out I alreayd had all the older Summer girls maxed out. So not spent my stamina the last 2 days, was pretty busy anyway.

I COULD farm Neo YWB but it's hilarious how Bandai paired him with Neo Invankov and it's not even a guaranteed invasion. Really can't be bothered.

The TM Booster infographic is out :
o5PWrbW.png

Pretty satisfied with that list. I own 5 of the 7 older boosted legends. Glad Snakeman is boosted, I can leech off Sanji/Judge more easily now even though I don't own V2 Kata. Also half the TM units are back 1.2x while the rest is 1.1x, I'm fine if this becomes a permanent change. Also Neo Vergo, Neo NML, TM Nami, Young Linlin and Colo Kata all being 1.35x is sweeeeet. Can't wait for this TM to start really. But JP TM first tomorrow!

Alright, finally beat Neo Young Whitebeard with a Capone team. What a needlessly hard fight for such a crappy character. I think I might just be one and done here, I don't see him ever really being useful

I was waiting for your report. Wondered how easy it would be with the dream Capone team since Neo YWB was made to showcase him. Sounds like it's a pain in the butt still.

Torn on the pulls. On the one hand, over 150k with nothing to spend it on. On the other hand, tradeoff on 50k to 5k for a dupe legend. I'll probably just do it because why not? All ships are gems nowaadays anyway.

This is the correct answer. Everyone saying LRRs are more of a luxury is right. Never pulled on LRR sugos and still got 3-4 of them because of CYOs. Don't even need Bonney or Koala but on the other hand, it's just RP. I'll pull on the garbage red ticket too, at least I'm not wasting 5 gems.

I think I'll go back to ray shop every single dupe, RR or legend. Especially since we'll be "swimming" in tablets soon enough and that 99% of the RRs don't need to be rainbowed. They might use these Ray Shop tickets as some kind of "pity" system like in other gachas : waste your resources and pull tons of dupes and turn them into a chance to get something useful. I'm on board with that, gimme the dupes, gimme the ray points for more dupes!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I was waiting for your report. Wondered how easy it would be with the dream Capone team since Neo YWB was made to showcase him. Sounds like it's a pain in the butt still.
It wasn't that hard and was pretty safe but uuuuuuuuuugh

I don't want to have to try that hard for a character I will literally never use for anything besides a beatstick

Edit: LRR ticket got me a new Vivi, not bad!

Last edited:

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
I did three multi's, on the third multi a got a red and it was extended and it was cracker
Got a good sub for my v2 Kat teams

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Got Jinbe from my ticket... Apparently I already had him? Probably from those sugos with lrr like you guys said. Looking through my box as well, I have a lot of units that are lrr that I thought were just normal characters because some of their specials are... Yeah... :/

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
As a said from earlier I got legend cracker from 3 multi's and i got two pounds and no Jimbe, i wish i got Jimbe because my cracker team i would have for TM would be 35x multiplier for TM instead of 25x multiplier

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
LRR ticket = dupe Law
Red ticket = dupe Usoland
80k RP well spent.

Grats to the usual suspects on getting new stuff!

In other news, you guys seen that Stampede part 2 "leak"? Possibly a V2 Snakeman arriving. Gutted it won't be a Luffy/Sabo dual but that was a bridge too far probably. IF true, probably going to be our 5th anni because what's more hype than another broken Luffy legend?

I did three multi's, on the third multi a got a red and it was extended and it was cracker
Got a good sub for my v2 Kat teams

Congrats on pulling the best sub in the game! He's even better for Sanji/Judge imo, he's used in pretty much every single team for tough challenges/content.

Also well done on almost making it to 5th anni without pulling :p

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Red=dupe Croc, again
LRR= Hody. Is he good? I never pull on LRR banners

Not doing the golds though, that's just a waste of RP

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I did a 30 gem multi because im weak and got V2 Kata and TM Jinbei. I am okay with that.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Farmed up 5 copies of Colo Opera. Felt good to steamroll Chaos with Snakeman! Also completed Chaos Colo Kata with a very safe double V2 Shanks team. That was a quick and productive day.

Went ahead and made my Smoothie/Oven teams early. Might tweak them a bit but this should do for awhile. I'll have to rely on Snakeman to leech off either Sanji/Judge or Cracker. Not as smooth as using V2 Kata like I did on JP but oh well. At least I have all 4 V2 Germa kids, that should trivialize the ambush and the final boss.

Fair warning about Galette stage 6 btw, Brûlée inflicts 8 turns despair and 10 turns silence on the captain and Galette with give make orbs count as badly matching as her preemptive BUT she doesn't remove the "count as matching" buff so using Colo Kata or Legend Brook right before stage 7 should do.

I did a 30 gem multi because im weak and got V2 Kata and TM Jinbei. I am okay with that.

Congrats, not too shabby indeed. I'm glad the boycott is going well and people won't be running x20 teams <.< >.>

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Keep in mind you'll also have 1.5 from the bird

with double cracker, jinbe, pound, sanji/judge and another 1.35 the theoretical max should be something like x54

that must be nuts

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
So TM Smoker has just started on JP and there are two TM characters to get this time : Smoker that you just get the normal way by hitting 1M points and then Sanji that you get based on your personal rankings in your league. Turns out that to get your FIRST copy of Sanji you need to be in the top 10k on JP (which is harder than getting top 1K in GLB) but if you want all 9 copies (to LB your unit) you need to be in the top 100. Absurd decision, who thought this would be a good idea??? No way things remain the same on GLB when we get this TM.

Also non guaranteed birds are back of course, JP had a grand total of 1 guaranteed bird TM, guess it was a one shot for anni.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Farmed up 5 copies of Colo Opera. Felt good to steamroll Chaos with Snakeman! Also completed Chaos Colo Kata with a very safe double V2 Shanks team. That was a quick and productive day.

Went ahead and made my Smoothie/Oven teams early. Might tweak them a bit but this should do for awhile. I'll have to rely on Snakeman to leech off either Sanji/Judge or Cracker. Not as smooth as using V2 Kata like I did on JP but oh well. At least I have all 4 V2 Germa kids, that should trivialize the ambush and the final boss.

Fair warning about Galette stage 6 btw, Brûlée inflicts 8 turns despair and 10 turns silence on the captain and Galette with give make orbs count as badly matching as her preemptive BUT she doesn't remove the "count as matching" buff so using Colo Kata or Legend Brook right before stage 7 should do.

Congrats, not too shabby indeed. I'm glad the boycott is going well and people won't be running x20 teams <.< >.>

Solid teams, im also going to hope I have friend Crackers and Sanji/Judge. I had initially planned to do three multi's which I did. Best 3 pulls ive had in a long while, funny how that works. I've just been running the Conis double xp island and leveling up. Pretty much got what I want rainbowed for now.

Here are My Teams

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Here are my TM Smoker teams. Going very well, especially since I'm finding loads of RR TM Boa friend captains. Some of them are even rainbowed, don't want to imagine how many pulls these people had to do. Pretty happy that I finally got the chance to use V2 Zoro and V2 Big Mom. The Smoker ambush is really easy and so is Luffy. Need to get as many points as possible before TM starts on Global.

Solid teams, im also going to hope I have friend Crackers and Sanji/Judge. I had initially planned to do three multi's which I did. Best 3 pulls ive had in a long while, funny how that works. I've just been running the Conis double xp island and leveling up. Pretty much got what I want rainbowed for now.

Here are My Teams

Nice teams, I might switch my Bavarois team to double Nami with Shanks sub to get more points too. Out of curiosity, how are you dealing with Galette making colour orbs badly matching? Or are you going to just brute force it and maybe stall extra turns to charge up V2 Kata special?

I'm not too worried about friends Sanji/Judge, seen over a dozen of them every day since French Anni. Cracker will be rarer but my teams are set up to work fine with either of them.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Nice chill day, kinda wish TM started tonight so special up could start too :P

Edit: Wonder if a whole Germa V2 team will be able to manage SmoothieOven for a bit, that's the easiest high point team I can do

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Nice teams, I might switch my Bavarois team to double Nami with Shanks sub to get more points too. Out of curiosity, how are you dealing with Galette making colour orbs badly matching? Or are you going to just brute force it and maybe stall extra turns to charge up V2 Kata special?

I'm not too worried about friends Sanji/Judge, seen over a dozen of them every day since French Anni. Cracker will be rarer but my teams are set up to work fine with either of them.

Well shit, I didn't even think about that. I was more making the team to use Sanji/Judge. I put Summer Reiju in place of Luffy, that should work for the badly matching, I will just keep using Sanji instead of switching to Judge. Thanks for the heads up!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
My TM Teams

Anyone feel like helping out? I kind based it off the reddit post, but I don't have the time this month to invest in amazing teams. My two concerns are:
- Wasting Snakeman on a relatively easy boss
- Not having a place to put Ichiji for that bonus. He needs to go...somewhere

All other things being equal there's a lot of boosted units to play around with. Galette definitely seems the worst to deal with, but once Smoothie/Oven is on board teams get easier. I'll use guest captains when I can, but I hate relying on them

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
My TM Teams

Anyone feel like helping out? I kind based it off the reddit post, but I don't have the time this month to invest in amazing teams. My two concerns are:

All other things being equal there's a lot of boosted units to play around with. Galette definitely seems the worst to deal with, but once Smoothie/Oven is on board teams get easier. I'll use guest captains when I can, but I hate relying on them

Your teams are pretty solid, they cover all the debuffs pretty well. I think the only spot for Ichiji would be the Perospero team. Replace Shanks with Ichiji just for points. That team you have currently will be able to burn through him easily.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Did a single and got Pound which, don't get me wrong is a very good pull I am happy about, but it does throw off my plan to just use a Germa team

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Double post but here are My Teams! (mostly just to bookmark this in case I lose it tomorrow :P)

I started with Mityh's as a base and adjusted for what I have (btw, you have two Shankses, Shanksi, whatever on your Bavarois team). Hopefully these all work out. I think I'll focus on Galette on the map since she seems like the most annoying.

Double checking on stuff it seems like only Judge's part of the Sanji/Judge boosts based on having all five types on a team. As long as I only use Sanji and S/J I should be okay???? We'll see how it goes

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Here's the JP infographic for the TM bosses in case people wanted something more complete and easier to read than the text guide :
H7Xcv2i.jpg

My TM Teams

You got most bases covered as Xero said. Snakeman on Mont d'Or is overkill but since you're not relying on Sanji/Judge or Cracker friend captains you don't really need Snakeman for the two bosses battles I guess. Ichiji can go anywhere just for the points, he can go on Galette or Bavarois team (because of your 2nd Shanks :p) easily.

Nice chill day, kinda wish TM started tonight so special up could start too :P

Edit: Wonder if a whole Germa V2 team will be able to manage SmoothieOven for a bit, that's the easiest high point team I can do
Double post but here are My Teams! (mostly just to bookmark this in case I lose it tomorrow :P)

I started with Mityh's as a base and adjusted for what I have (btw, you have two Shankses, Shanksi, whatever on your Bavarois team). Hopefully these all work out. I think I'll focus on Galette on the map since she seems like the most annoying.

Double checking on stuff it seems like only Judge's part of the Sanji/Judge boosts based on having all five types on a team. As long as I only use Sanji and S/J I should be okay???? We'll see how it goes

Full Germa V2 team or Germa V2 + FC Cracker can deal with Smoothie Oven easily yup. Ichiji takes care of Oven's defense up, Reiju takes care of Smoothie's treshold damage reduction. And since they all have 2 turns silence reduction in their sailor abilities, they don't care about stage 3 pre-emptive. Just make sure to use Sanji/Judge special on stage 2 since you can't use them on stage 3 (interrupt atk boost).

And yeah you're fine with your Pound V2 Germa team as long as you stick with Sanji captain or Sanji/Judge dual form, you'll get the high atk boost. You only need 6 Powerhouse.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Wow I am currently rank 19 of New world as of writing this and above Toadskii and i have finished all rewards and currently nav lvl 15

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Currently rank 18 in New world with over 12 million score, i am currently earning 1 million score per run through of TM

Xero

Oct 25, 2017

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
The top hundred is just a big knife fight between the only people on global that have Cracker :P

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Can tell a lot of people have pulled on French Anni, I'm lower rank than I usually am around this time and I do run higher multiplier teams. Didn't have time spend my stamina until now though so hopefully I can climb up the rankings. I also need a Jack/Neptune team to farm normal stamina auto on something (Conis FN? Dex turtles?).

My id is 634075669
Seriously though I have had over 30 + friend requests today

Sent you a friend request too, I thought I had you in my FL already for some reason. Though you gotta increase your pirate level to become worthy of our friendship! Need you in the lvl 600 range :p

Currently rank 18 in New world with over 12 million score, i am currently earning 1 million score per run through of TM

That's incredible lol, good luck! Are you going to play non stop this week end to try get the highest rank possible? Don't think we've had anyone here in the top 100!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Well that's the fastest I've ever hit 1mil. Not even 12 hours into day 1. Plenty of sanjijudge friends but not nearly enough cracker. Makes sense though

Only on Nav5 and I just hate placement. I hit Galedtte or whatever her name is but she's always isolated away from everyone else. Luckily the other stages aren't bad.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Gold 1: Story Usopp!
Gold 2: Story Zoro!
Red 1: Another Shirahoshi for the "maybe she'll get a dope support someday" pile!

Another banner Treasure Map it seems

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Gold 1 was INT Pica and 2 was Baccarat. Both dupes, nothing new. But 2mil already at rank 2k makes me worry for how competitive things may be after 5mil...

Oct 25, 2017
Got my 3 guaranteed red pulls.

V1 Ray, KFL aaaaaaaaaaaand... KFL. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I've also come to terms with the fact that I will never run out of stamina during this TM and the only limiting factor is how much time I'm willing to commit to playing.