• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I got Genzo and brain point chopper... A whopping 310 points, cool... From my legend pulls, I got 2 Mihawk and v1 Akainu... Should I bother feeding the dupes to my evolved Mihawk for support level up? His lb doesn't seem that good either...

I'm probably going to take a break from this game. I've already finished the grind already and at this point, the only thing I'll gain from playing now TM is just a better rank or just a few more LB materials.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
On JP 3m red was dupe V2 Akainu and 5m red (limited pool supposedly....) was dupe Robin. Never got this many points this early but I won't make the top 10k for that cool TM Sanji it seems..... It's a bloodbath, did 30 runs and nowhere close to top 10k. Might try reach 7m for 5 gems, there's no third red ticket to be earned alas.

On GLB 3m red was dupe V1 Sanji. Seems like many of you already hit 7m, I must have slacked too much o_O

Is their a list of all the support charcters in the game?

The database has a list of all the support, scroll down to the bottom and click "has support ability" to filter the list.

I got Genzo and brain point chopper... A whopping 310 points, cool... From my legend pulls, I got 2 Mihawk and v1 Akainu... Should I bother feeding the dupes to my evolved Mihawk for support level up? His lb doesn't seem that good either...

I'm probably going to take a break from this game. I've already finished the grind already and at this point, the only thing I'll gain from playing now TM is just a better rank or just a few more LB materials.

Considering the recent tickets on the Global Ray Shop, I think feeding dupe legends, especially terrible ones, is not worth it at all. We're getting or will be getting enough tablets and support medals for our needs. Then again if you don't care about Ray Shop tickets or gold manuals etc then RP is useless.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
What's the consensus for CC on Smoothie/Oven? Started with the standard HP/atk, but then I saw the healing captain ability.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
What's the consensus for CC on Smoothie/Oven? Started with the standard HP/atk, but then I saw the healing captain ability.

Generally I've seen people favor HP cause the healing CA is literally only for 3 turns when they're together, it honestly might as well not exist.

Got all 3 of my TM reds:
1= v1 jimbe, new
2 = dupe legend garp (first dupe, so let's wait for his 6+ to see if it has any use)
3= v2 G4, new.

Does v2 G4 see use on any teams nowadays? I know Snakeman is generally seen as superior, but as a universal 2x booster I can imagine G4 having -some- use.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Red 3 was V2 Doffy which is a dupe but at least the kind of dupe where you still feel like you got a good pull

Neoriceisgood, if you don't already have Snakeman I'd evolve him for the constant TM point boosting if nothing else. If you do tgem absolutely hang on to him

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Red 3 was V2 Doffy which is a dupe but at least the kind of dupe where you still feel like you got a good pull

Neoriceisgood, if you don't already have Snakeman I'd evolve him for the constant TM point boosting if nothing else. If you do tgem absolutely hang on to him

Yeah I got my confirmed snakeman from the anni sugo, don't worry.

But regular v2 still sees use then?

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Please send help, infinite stamina on both versions is ruining me T_T
Closing on 7m on JP though, will stop then, I have no chance to hit top 10k in the last 14 hours. The Japanese playerbase needs to chill....

5m ticket on Global was a new Shiki, I'll take it! Probably the worst legend I was missing but hey I won't complain, just so relieved to get something new finally on Global. And he'll be boosted in the future Stampede TM I guess.

As Neoriceisgood said, most people are going with HP over RCV. You will hardly ever rely on their dual form to heal up, you'll just pop their special and burst on that turn and hope the boss goes down.

Yeah I got my confirmed snakeman from the anni sugo, don't worry.

But regular v2 still sees use then?

Regular V2G4 can beat most content released to date. The downside is you won't really want to use him as a lead over Snakeman if you have both. You might want to keep him unevolved for now, he's actually useful in some Garp challenges (if we ever get more on Global....)

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Legend1, Zoro dupe
Legend2, BoaV2 dupe but I'll take it since she has a sidegrade coming.
Legend3 should get tomorrow. Overall doing well in rankings, could probably play indefinitely if I had the time thanks to the doubleXP summer girls FN buut that's not going to happen

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Next JP TM unit is most certainly Blackbeard. Maybe his "Wano" version? Though it would be a waste, I was sure we'd get a V2 Blackbeard legend with his entire crew. Finished the TM with 9m points, 41 runs and rank 12500 or so. Hopefully they'll add TM Sanji to the shop...

My 7m ticket on Global was a dupe Magellan unfortunately. Going to try focus on maintaining a good ranking in the next 2 days but won't be going too hard.

Legend1, Zoro dupe
Legend2, BoaV2 dupe but I'll take it since she has a sidegrade coming.
Legend3 should get tomorrow. Overall doing well in rankings, could probably play indefinitely if I had the time thanks to the doubleXP summer girls FN buut that's not going to happen

I have been running DEX turtles, it's not as efficient as the summer girls FN but at least it's easy to auto-battle.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Dupe mag for 7mil. Making 2 dupes and one "yay I guess" for boaV2 sidegrade. Not like I use her current one but it'll be nice night not to lose a form

Hoping for good ranking, gems, and a good red from ranking. Doubtful though.

Atram congrats on the jack!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
3xvsb1S.png

Okay now I just have to hold this for 28 hours

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
2 golds: total shit
2 reds: total shit
Yup its Treasure Map all right

I would say the same here but I did get a red from a gold pull. It was Franky too, dupe of course. My other reds were Cavendish and Corazon.

3 red: JACK!!!!!!!!

I have 30 free friend slots

Add me if you need to: 341.836.183

Congrats! I will of course add you, I need that exp booster!

3xvsb1S.png

Okay now I just have to hold this for 28 hours

Hahaha, good luck with that. I am finally going to move into the next league. Currently sitting at 430. The little treasure bird makes a difference.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Oh I'm definitely not going to try to shoot for it, it seems like a path that leads to misery, but I should end up somewhere around it so who knows.

Hey one thing I was wondering this TM that's a weird thing. Okay, so, there's five treasure bird spots. What happens if you roll three 1's and encounter the boss on the third bird and opt to not fight them and give up the bird. Then you roll a 1 or 2 and land on a bird again. Would Smoothie/Oven show back up or would you just get to keep the bird with no fight?

It's completely useless but I'm just curious what would happen

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
And my prize for grinding all the way up to 7 million: v2 Law dupe. Suppose I'll aim for +4000 ranking. Could always use another... I dunno, V2 Lucci or some shit.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
On JP 3m red was dupe V2 Akainu and 5m red (limited pool supposedly....) was dupe Robin. Never got this many points this early but I won't make the top 10k for that cool TM Sanji it seems..... It's a bloodbath, did 30 runs and nowhere close to top 10k. Might try reach 7m for 5 gems, there's no third red ticket to be earned alas.

On GLB 3m red was dupe V1 Sanji. Seems like many of you already hit 7m, I must have slacked too much o_O

The database has a list of all the support, scroll down to the bottom and click "has support ability" to filter the list.

Considering the recent tickets on the Global Ray Shop, I think feeding dupe legends, especially terrible ones, is not worth it at all. We're getting or will be getting enough tablets and support medals for our needs. Then again if you don't care about Ray Shop tickets or gold manuals etc then RP is useless.
Ty for the tip. I would've fed those dupes to Mihawk and after seeing that announcement for EX Barto, I probably would have taken an even longer break from the game.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
My ranking red ticket on JP was a dupe V1 Law. Going through the "How did you do on TM Smoker?" reddit thread, looks like I never stood a chance. People doing 50/60 runs with TM boosters to get into the top 10k. Glad I didn't try harder, the cutoff was 14m points and I only had 9m points. Would have needed about 25 more runs. If they keep adding extra TM units in the future, might need to start pulling hard for useless TM boosters...

Oh I'm definitely not going to try to shoot for it, it seems like a path that leads to misery, but I should end up somewhere around it so who knows.

Hey one thing I was wondering this TM that's a weird thing. Okay, so, there's five treasure bird spots. What happens if you roll three 1's and encounter the boss on the third bird and opt to not fight them and give up the bird. Then you roll a 1 or 2 and land on a bird again. Would Smoothie/Oven show back up or would you just get to keep the bird with no fight?

It's completely useless but I'm just curious what would happen

Heard from my uncle who works at Bandai that you get a 150x point multiplier instead of a 1.5x one <.< >.>
Most likely you keep the bird but you don't get to fight Smoothie/Oven again and miss out on the stat boost.

Sigh they put 100% invasion linlin on one of the hardest raid's

At least it's 100% this time but yeah Linlin will be tied up with the toughest content if Global mimicks Japan. Your box probably can handle that anyway now. :p

Ty for the tip. I would've fed those dupes to Mihawk and after seeing that announcement for EX Barto, I probably would have taken an even longer break from the game.

Heh yeah, EX Barto isn't the easiest content ever for friendship tokens farming but it's worth it if you can beat it. EX Neo Kai Plus Colo Moria will be much easier in the future plus it's a good F2P unit worth farming in itself.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
At least it's 100% this time but yeah Linlin will be tied up with the toughest content if Global mimicks Japan. Your box probably can handle that anyway now. :p

Yeah I have a V2 Kat team which can clear both raid sengoku and garp and invasion linlin, i feed 10 copies of invasion linlin to her and only got one special level up while 2x special lvl boost was here, i feel robbed

I finished rank 91 in New world in global so i will get 2 red tickets, 30 gems, 6 gold almighty manuels, 6 socket books, 15 x each tablet and lots of limit break crystals

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017

there's like a powerful forcefield of people trying to hit 777 where you're just like insta pushed back to the mid 800s if you get close. Oh well, still the highest I've ranked

gonna focus on grinding Barto and Cavendish I guess. I don't need any books so I'll probably just feed Cav copies and hope for the best since we're not having a skill up for a while

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Went to bed at rank ~3400. Woke up at 3984 (and this is only with an hour left). Talk about close. This finishing time is seriously inconvenient for me.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Heh, I got rank 4344. Not bad considering I only played the first 24 hours + 3 runs at the last day. It was refreshing not constantly grinding just for a few more gems, tablets, and mats.

I managed to beat 0 Stam xdrake with buggy + TS Brook team that I found on Reddit, although I actually had to break out the poison resistance socket lol. Who knew those would actually come in handy?? Here's the team if anyone's interested:
None of the support was necessary, but they do help.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Woah didn't expect to log on after TM and see so much content to be farmed already. Thought we were getting a chill mini event. 1 gem per returning Neo challenge and another 3 for completing all 4 is pretty sweet, will definitely go for that. Priority to EX Barto since it's gone in a week, the new FN can wait. A good opportunity to stockpile on support items.

Completely forgot Fujitora Marine event started right after TM on JP, missed out on the first day already... And new FN is out too. So much stuff to do there too, while 3x exp ship is up.

Finished TM at rank 1119, 44 runs, didn't have much time to play yesterday, probably could have finished in the top 1K if I played non stop the last few hours but I'm more than happy with my ranking.

Yeah I have a V2 Kat team which can clear both raid sengoku and garp and invasion linlin, i feed 10 copies of invasion linlin to her and only got one special level up while 2x special lvl boost was here, i feel robbed

I finished rank 91 in New world in global so i will get 2 red tickets, 30 gems, 6 gold almighty manuels, 6 socket books, 15 x each tablet and lots of limit break crystals

Congrats on making the top 100! Pretty big achievement and sweet rewards! Out of curiosity how many runs did you do and how many gems did you spend (if any) on refill?

there's like a powerful forcefield of people trying to hit 777 where you're just like insta pushed back to the mid 800s if you get close. Oh well, still the highest I've ranked

gonna focus on grinding Barto and Cavendish I guess. I don't need any books so I'll probably just feed Cav copies and hope for the best since we're not having a skill up for a while

lol forcefield analogy sounds accurate. Closest I ended up was 797 and I wasn't even trying for it, I was going for top 500 but went to bed at rank 543 and had slipped almost 300 ranks over the last 2 hours.

Looking at the calender, this wave of event is very short, just a week so I'm guessing we'll get 2x skill up as soon as the next wave starts.

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't checked my ranking yet but I was at like 6700 a couple of hours before the enf. I'm probably safe?

Aladdin and Praline are the books I need from this FN but, as usual, they don't seem to be dropping.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Ended up in the 2500-3000 for global which is fine and what I was aiming for. First time I was really relying on Cracker friends, but also first time I didn't die from doing something stupid!

Seems like there's a decent bit to do this week. Already got the 10 Elizabetho runs done (4/5 support on him though... hnnnnh don't want to run it again). Found a good SanjiV1+ team on reddit for the 60 stamina barto run, seems very easy. Will do that for the missions, and will hit Cav's FN when this all blows over

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Heads up EX Barto stages have no class restriction and are the exact same as the regular raid so you can pretty easily just clown on him

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Whoops tried to auto Elizabello FN with Jack+Neptune and came back to a game over screen, forgot you have to one shot the last stage.

Last edited:

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Woah didn't expect to log on after TM and see so much content to be farmed already. Thought we were getting a chill mini event. 1 gem per returning Neo challenge and another 3 for completing all 4 is pretty sweet, will definitely go for that. Priority to EX Barto since it's gone in a week, the new FN can wait. A good opportunity to stockpile on support items.

Completely forgot Fujitora Marine event started right after TM on JP, missed out on the first day already... And new FN is out too. So much stuff to do there too, while 3x exp ship is up.

Finished TM at rank 1119, 44 runs, didn't have much time to play yesterday, probably could have finished in the top 1K if I played non stop the last few hours but I'm more than happy with my ranking.

Congrats on making the top 100! Pretty big achievement and sweet rewards! Out of curiosity how many runs did you do and how many gems did you spend (if any) on refill?

Did around 65 runs and no gems because of the double exp events at the time, honestly I could of made between rank 30 - 50 but i got bored

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Heads up EX Barto stages have no class restriction and are the exact same as the regular raid so you can pretty easily just clown on him

Thought you meant the 40 stamina version but the 60 stamina version too just is the normal raid without restriction! That's pretty crazy, the JP version was actually quite harder with random bosses. This is a pretty good way to farm friendship tokens then. Already did 10 runs of 60 stamina with Jack + V1 Sanji 6+, should complete the Chopperman missions easily enough before EX Barto leaves.

Did around 65 runs and no gems because of the double exp events at the time, honestly I could of made between rank 30 - 50 but i got bored

65 runs is still quite a bit but on the other hand, that's not a lot to reach top 100. Plus you came out on top since you didn't even need to gem.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Rewards are out, V1 Akainu

I'm not allowed to complain after the French Anni but... TM never changes

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Well I don't know how to feel about this. Dupe Shiki, two days after pulling him from my 5M ticket. Went 1/7 new on both TMs combined, could be worse.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Good luck on tablets. Made big strides on Jumanji, Carrot and V2 Kata and added Lace and Magellan to my rainbow legend roster

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
After getting Jack from the 7 Mil ticket I got Log Luffy and Sengoku (bamcos way to say FU)

The price you pay for a bit of luck in this game

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Got another dupe KFL. Got one saved Incase of a sidegrade so to rays ship it goes.

Need a team for diamanté 0 stamina but otherwise things are going smoothly.

Oct 25, 2017
Finished rank 206. Helps when you pull TM Jimbe on your discount multi. Got bargain bin legends from my reds, Barto and V1 Law. Feels bad.

Rainbowed my V2 Katakuri, V2 Sabo, and V2 Akainu though.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Finished rank 206. Helps when you pull TM Jimbe on your discount multi. Got bargain bin legends from my reds, Barto and V1 Law. Feels bad.

Rainbowed my V2 Katakuri, V2 Sabo, and V2 Akainu though.
I will be staunchly on the "Akainu should not have barrier penetration" train for life but I have been appreciating it making EX Barto slightly faster

Oct 25, 2017
I will be staunchly on the "Akainu should not have barrier penetration" train for life but I have been appreciating it making EX Barto slightly faster
Barrier penetration on V2 Akainu has been often useful for me than not. Now putting barrier penetration on legend Carrot is baffling and a waste of tablets if you ask me.