• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
I got v1 whitebeard and Neko from my tickets what trash and feed my tablets to rainbow cracker and nearly rainbow Nami and V2 Kat

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Having to use the potions I got from treasure map to limit break characters I don't care about to get my small crystals low enough to accept the reward crystals from treasure map

It's the circle of life

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Barrier penetration on V2 Akainu has been often useful for me than not. Now putting barrier penetration on legend Carrot is baffling and a waste of tablets if you ask me.

I was firmly in the camp of "barrier penetration will screw you over more often than not" but in practice, I'm glad for it on V2 Akainu and other INT/Shooter units. Bandai really took the piss with Carrot LBs, barrier penetration and damage reduction.

I'm saving my tablets for the day I eventually pull more dual legends. So probably forever <.<

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Having to use the potions I got from treasure map to limit break characters I don't care about to get my small crystals low enough to accept the reward crystals from treasure map

It's the circle of life

Worse for me. I'm over on small purple crystals, but don't have enough large circle crystals to LB units. So I'm stuck and can't accept the small ones because I literally can't LB anyone.

Stuck with a "2" for new mail for a while now. Really should have an option to expand the limit, or toss mail

EDIT: SHOCK! Garp challenge returns! Apparently it's #5, so we're still missing some. Looking at the thread, time to get support maxed on INT Ivankov. Should be able to tackle the stages given the advanced knowledge. Hopefully.

Also barto/Cav sugo coming, as expected. Not gonna pull though, we're got Xmas and Anni coming with much better stuff. in THEORY the legends should be:

- September: BartoCav
- October: ZoroV2 and MihawkV2
- November: Luffy/Law and BMv2
- December: Sabo/Koala

Not really sure how they're going to swap things. Luffy/Law is the bigger draw but Sabo/Koala are good too esp for the Kizuna battle. Either way, Barto/Cav is just not as interesting as anything else coming

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Had some luck today for once and pulled Bonney on a single - my f2p team leaves to see another day i guess.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
V2 Raid Lucci officially announced on JP :
  • Captain: ATK 2.5x, HP 1.2x, increase ATK if on the previous turn at least 1 enemy was defeated (Max 3.25x in 10 turns)
  • Special: 100000 fixed damage to all enemies, change all orbs, including BLOCK, to STR/QCK/INT orbs, when there are 4 or more STRcharacters for 1 turn boost color affinity for normal attacks of crew by 2x, when there are 3 or more QCK and INT characters reduce 5 turns of Bind and reduce 5 turns of Percent Damage Reduction
  • Sailor 1: +50 to STR Characters
  • Sailor 2: Fighter and Slasher Characters will treat STR orbs as beneficial

Great sub for Bullet as expected. His special has a pretty interesting design, two polar opposite effects depending on the team you're running. Makes him more versatile. Overall a very solid F2P unit.

EDIT: SHOCK! Garp challenge returns! Apparently it's #5, so we're still missing some. Looking at the thread, time to get support maxed on INT Ivankov. Should be able to tackle the stages given the advanced knowledge. Hopefully.

Finally indeed! Definitely was now or never to release this Garp Challenge since it was designed to showcase Barto/Cav who just stomps the last stage. Also I think it was the first Garp Challenge to have an alternate (and super duper hard) version of stage 8 that you could farm 10 times to get support items. Couldn't beat it on JP back then.

This is also also when RR Chiffon ascends to god tier status as a captain since she was the best lead to beat stage 7 with a zombie team.

Now what happened to Garp Challenges nr 2 to 4.... Hopefully Global will not just skip them entirely....

Also barto/Cav sugo coming, as expected. Not gonna pull though, we're got Xmas and Anni coming with much better stuff. in THEORY the legends should be:

- September: BartoCav
- October: ZoroV2 and MihawkV2
- November: Luffy/Law and BMv2
- December: Sabo/Koala

Not really sure how they're going to swap things. Luffy/Law is the bigger draw but Sabo/Koala are good too esp for the Kizuna battle. Either way, Barto/Cav is just not as interesting as anything else coming

I'll take offense at that! Barto/Cav is a great captain, more versatile and more fun to use than Sanji/Judge imo. I run them as often as I can on JP, they can clear a lot ot stuff, pretty much a faster and safer Warco. But yeah more seriously no one will pull for them.

Still no idea what shenanigans they'll pull on us after October but I just cannot wait for the 3 sugos after Zoro/Mihawk, wish we could be in December already! I think most people are ready to save the next 3 months no matter what Global try to throw at us. No CYO, 3x legend rate, Global first legend will make people blink when Luffy/Law, Koala/Sabo, Shira/Sherry + Vivi/Rebecca are coming.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
They will switch things in November or December as Toadskii said most movie content sugo's appeared in December, so expect Bullet to hit global in December so Sabo/ koala to be pushed back

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Finally had a reason to bust out the LRR Leo I got ages ago, to tackle the Kinemon 0-stamina. Took a few tries but got it done. Now to figure out Killer...

EDIT: Couldn't find a team, just zombie'd it with TS kid friend and tea time chopper. Done and done.

Chris Rysdyk Interesting, I forgot about Bullet and movie stuff coming to global. Seems a bit fast to have it here by december but what do I know. Plus, we dont have the best track record with movie tie-ins. Z was delayed forever and a day, but Tesoro I think was on schedule?

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Regarding Bullet landing in November so that Luffy/Law could be delayed until Christmas, some of us theorized that aswell. If Bullet sugo was a standalone, it would definitely be the easier future sugo to switch around. And the prime candidate for the November slot.

But it seems to be the first part of 2-parts Stampede sugo combo. I guess it all comes down to the next sugo on JP : if it is Stampede part 2 as rumoured AND a super broken V2 Snakeman + Sabo, then it almost certainly will be our 5th anni end of February next year. And it would mean Bullet as the TM sugo in mid February.

Basically the two most likely headliners for our Anni in terms of hype would be Luffy/Law or the next JP sugo.

Oh I figured the first ones went when the new ones came in. There's still hope to not miss out on four gems then!

Yeah I left it way too late too, just beat Drake and Diamante. Forgot how long it took, especially for Diamante, didn't enjoy trying to beat it on the buzzer. I used a double Colo Neptune team for Drake and then a double RR Marco (finally a reason to feed RCV candies to someone!) for Drake, probably the go to team for peasants without LRR Bonney.

1000 day login for me today. I feel... Something.

Congrats! I think it's... something! Got anything special in the mail?

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
God damn I finished both the first two neo col 0 Stanima but i wont be able to do these two since I don't have the right units

Oct 25, 2017
So I may have done a multi yesterday and gotten LRR Bonney and LRR Franky. I decided to push my luck again today and pulled legend Cracker. Whoa, buddy. Enjoy warming the bench V2 Niji, we got a new Germa unit in town.

Now if only Bandai would fix this crashing issue I keep getting. I'm using an S8+ and every time the game goes into the background or if the screen goes to sleep, the game crashes when I try to bring it up. Now, every time I want to play I have to start over from the title screen. Thankfully, this didn't start until after TM was over or else I would have gone mad.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I've gotten so many of the support items that I've ran out of good units to use them on... I got most of the unique ones like reduce despair and orb manipulation so all that's left are the flat +x% stats or units who support only a certain units that I'll probably never use. Gotta say though, I thought there would be cooler one's going into this but now I realize most of them are just useless.

Oct 27, 2017
Now if only Bandai would fix this crashing issue I keep getting. I'm using an S8+ and every time the game goes into the background or if the screen goes to sleep, the game crashes when I try to bring it up. Now, every time I want to play I have to start over from the title screen. Thankfully, this didn't start until after TM was over or else I would have gone mad.

This has been happening to me ever since I switched phones (from android a5 to a30). It would happen sometimes on my old phone, but now it's like 100% of the time.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
The new V2 Raid Lucci isn't too bad to farm actually, using a Barto/Cavendish driven team that can handle all 3 variations. Seen plenty of other leads being able to beat it. Now if only it didn't drop at the same time as the very stamina consuming Marines event. Being forced to pick between farming all the CM rewards (I want that free red ticket...) and the new raid sucks.

So I may have done a multi yesterday and gotten LRR Bonney and LRR Franky. I decided to push my luck again today and pulled legend Cracker. Whoa, buddy. Enjoy warming the bench V2 Niji, we got a new Germa unit in town.

Those are some crazy pulls! Congrats on getting the best Germa son.

That crash has been around for a while I think, never happened to me but dreading that day. Apparently some people got rid of the issue after reinstalling the game but it didn't work for everyone. Might not be worth going through the hassle.

20 gems and a memorial feast. Not too shabby.

That's actually more than I expected. :p

I've gotten so many of the support items that I've ran out of good units to use them on... I got most of the unique ones like reduce despair and orb manipulation so all that's left are the flat +x% stats or units who support only a certain units that I'll probably never use. Gotta say though, I thought there would be cooler one's going into this but now I realize most of them are just useless.

Yeah 95% of the support abilities out there are boring useless stats boosts. Though Bandai have tried to be less lazy with the last two support batches released on Japan. I suggest holding onto some tokens for now.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to pull on Barto/Dish, but it's on my birthday and I always do a birthday single pull. Suppose I'll do a multi.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Another weird one week event with not much going on

Oh well, Garp Challenge!

Best news about the new Garp Challenge is that we're going to get nr 2, 3 and 4 too, just in a different order. They'll be quite easier once they arrive at least.

Also Coliseum Pica is arriving so this week won't be that empty.

God damn I finished both the first two neo col 0 Stanima but i wont be able to do these two since I don't have the right units

Just beat Neo Killer with this zombie unevolved Enel team found on reddit, it's pretty fast as far as zombie teams are concerned and easier to build. Didn't want to use the classic Teatime Chopper + Colo Kid team again.
Saw a non zombie Garp/Sengoku team and a Colo Neptune team too in the reddit thread.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
taking like an hour to do Kinemon with a buggy friend was totally worth it for the *checks notes* extra socket book

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
It's the unskippable animations... Kinemon is giving me PTSD but 10 more mins and I should be done and I shall enjoy my well deserved FOUR gems.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Buggy FC actually duplicated the almighty manual, best possible outcome.

Finished my 35 runs of EX Barto today. Got 1 rainbow chest drop total. Out of curiosity how many did everyone else get?

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Buggy FC actually duplicated the almighty manual, best possible outcome.

Finished my 35 runs of EX Barto today. Got 1 rainbow chest drop total. Out of curiosity how many did everyone else get?
maybe 5-ish across my runs

Switching over to Cavendish FN now since skill up starts tonight

Oct 25, 2017
Used a LRR Urouge team to beat 0 stamina Killer. There's a unit I never thought I would ever use.

Also, I hit p-lvl 800 today. Daddy Jack bless!

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
The 30 times extra island rare recruit was a red poster for me, i got my hope up thinking it might be barto and cav but it was a dupe

Seville

Oct 27, 2017
Just started playing this game. Should I be focusing on the World Map or the Extra Islands? Confused on this. And should I be selling some of the lower tier units I get after quests? Like the cabin boys and what not?

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Just started playing this game. Should I be focusing on the World Map or the Extra Islands? Confused on this. And should I be selling some of the lower tier units I get after quests? Like the cabin boys and what not?
Story mode is mostly just for the free gems for completing it. There's a few units from it that are worthwhile but not many. Once you power through it you won't have much reason to return.

Extra island is where all your good free units are going to be coming from (excluding tge treasure map units). You'll want to be grinding out the new content there for rewards.

Also, yeah, anything under 3 stars is pretty worthless.

Seville

Oct 27, 2017
Story mode is mostly just for the free gems for completing it. There's a few units from it that are worthwhile but not many. Once you power through it you won't have much reason to return.

Extra island is where all your good free units are going to be coming from (excluding tge treasure map units). You'll want to be grinding out the new content there for rewards.

Also, yeah, anything under 3 stars is pretty worthless.

Ah, alright. Thanks for the insight! Will power through the story then.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got any teams for Garp stage 6 that don't involve V2 Katakuri? Really struggling with this one. Warco can reach the boss, but can't beat him in one turn.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Do you own Jumanji?

I made it with a Batch Team but changed blue Ranger with Lucci V2 was really easy after 3 trys without a guide
Needless to say, I do not have Jumanji haha. Been trying to workshop my way around it using a Shirahoshi+/V2 Kata team, but I'm not getting enough damage in.
My pulls have been straight garbage since Warco.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Well, did 3 double stamina runs of the INT princess turtles thinking that might be worth it now that they are stackable. Proper waste of 180 stamina, not a single hime turtle. I swear they were guaranteed on Global for the last year or so, felt like the old version where you only get normal and elders.

maybe 5-ish across my runs

Switching over to Cavendish FN now since skill up starts tonight

5 is pretty good, guess I was just terrible unlucky. Already maxed out both Cavendish and Suleima out of skill up but going to keep running this for exp and books. Not much else to spend stamina on anyway.

They should make every gatcha pull 30 gems

I chuckled at this for various reasons :p
That being said, I don't like that they removed the 30 gems 4th multi to replace it with a guaranteed recommended/rate boosted unit at normal price.

Anyone got any teams for Garp stage 6 that don't involve V2 Katakuri? Really struggling with this one. Warco can reach the boss, but can't beat him in one turn.

Haven't done Garp Challenge on Global yet but this is the Double Snakeman team I used on JP back then. There are other variations in the comments if you don't have Praline and Carina, with Bobbin, TM Law, Raid Zoro. I'm sure there are more double Snakeman teams out there.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Like 2000 exp from a level, guess it's best to let it sit there and take care of Pica tonight

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't done Garp Challenge on Global yet but this is the Double Snakeman team I used on JP back then. There are other variations in the comments if you don't have Praline and Carina, with Bobbin, TM Law, Raid Zoro. I'm sure there are more double Snakeman teams out there.
Forgive me for using an old meme, but...
RZXnD5V.png

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't have much time to work on Garp's stuff yet, which is fine because it's here for a month or something outrageous.

However, did work on RaidJudge. I needed skillups and support for him, and half stamina was a good time to do it. So, yay, that's done. Pica tonight, then.... not much but that's fine. Dokkan's got a lot going on right now and Pokemon Masters is coming on Thursday

Oct 25, 2017
I may have had a wee bit of luck lately. Yesterday I saw the guaranteed red multi tease from the last sugo banner where I pulled Cracker and thought to myself "Eh, the couple of legends I'm missing are pretty highly boosted. I guess I'll give it a shot." Guaranteed red was Tesoro who was my oldest missing legend. Later when the banner changed to the new sugo I did the discount multi and got PSY Don Sai and V2 Jimbe.

On a whim today I did two more multis and my guaranteed red was Barto/Cav! Missing Elizabello and Hajruden from the batch but I'm still incredibly happy. It's downright absurd that the only legends I'm missing right now are Big Mom and Neko/Inu.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
How good is the Sanji/Judge combo? I'm new to the game and this might be the newest high ranking card I've gotten.