• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
did a single since it was my day 1650 and got a red

extended animation!

Dupe Sanji/Judge! D:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
The Clash Ace! we voted for is finally arriving lmao.
Shows there's clearly a Bandai spy. I swear I just read a reddit thread this week asking where it was

About 1/2 done with Pica, just farming underground with a snakeman team. Books and copies are decent, should have it done this week.

STILL need to get to Garp challanges. I did like... 4 then just stopped for now

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
All Garp challenges done except stage 8, which I don't think anyone sans V2 Katakuri or Snakeman owners have done yet.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm having an issue with my game. Whenever I go to my home screen while playing, when I return to the game it restarts back to the title screen. Anyone else have this or know what's going on?

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Man is it just me or did they finally nerf the drop rate of 20 stamina

This is dire
I think they did... Took me way too many rooms to get 15 copies but at least I finished it.

I'm having an issue with my game. Whenever I go to my home screen while playing, when I return to the game it restarts back to the title screen. Anyone else have this or know what's going on?
It's a bug, and the only way I know how to fix it is to reinstall the game. Idk what causes it but it's been an issue for 3+ months now... I don't know if it's that bandai doesn't care or it's hard to fix it.

I think that bug appeared on my phone when I completed a mission during the daily reset. It also could be that you may have closed the game or lost connection while the game was connecting to the servers which caused a data corruption.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I think they did... Took me way too many rooms to get 15 copies but at least I finished it.

It's a bug, and the only way I know how to fix it is to reinstall the game. Idk what causes it but it's been an issue for 3+ months now... I don't know if it's that bandai doesn't care or it's hard to fix it.

I think that bug appeared on my phone when I completed a mission during the daily reset. It also could be that you may have closed the game or lost connection while the game was connecting to the servers which caused a data corruption.
Thanks, reinstalled it and it's not having any more issues. However now I'm going to have to ask them to give me an account recovery code because my account is apparently not linked to my Twitter even though I did it just before I uninstalled it, ughhhh.

Guess I won't be playing for a week lol. I'll be fine I'm just glad that bug isn't there anymore.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
A few days late but.... the Stampede Part 2 Sugo news are pretty huge! As rumoured, new Luffy legend with the rest of the Strawhats as RRs. Going to be honest, pretty disappointed with this new Boundman :

• Captain: PSY/DEX/STR Characters ATK 4x, reduce incoming damage by 20%, own ATK 4.5x, PSY/DEX/STR Characters will treat PSY/DEX/STR orbs as beneficial, reduce 10 turns of Despair and Paralysis
  • Special: 120x Character ATK in typeless damage to all enemies, for 2 turn boost own ATK and orbs by 2.5x, for 2 turns depending on the remaining HP boost own base ATK (Max +1000 when remaining HP is 20000 or more)

He covers the 3 other colours that Bullet doesn't boost. Built-in 10 turns Despair/Paralysis removal is nice but that special is so bad. Very selfish ala Cavendish. And unlike Bullet, his damage isn't rainbow. He might get a 6+ next week (Snakeman form?) but I don't think they'll change the effects, just tweak some numbers. At least it's not a new powercreep but I think this unit is very hype deflating, for what could be our 5th anni.

Bullet getting a 6+ already was unexpected but it's a very small upgrade anyway. Not that he needed a big boost, very strong captain, got to use him as a FC, he sure steamrolls a lot of stuff and he works with Snakeman.

I usually always pull on the big end of August sugo on Japan but I'll skip this one. It's not just Stampede Luffy looking meh but the structure is godawful. No discount multi (not even the first one!), no guaranteed legend, the boosted pools are just pathetic, Corazon, Enel, Blackbeard, Usoland??!!! Even the RRs are a joke, Lafitte, Momonga, Momonosuke, straight out of 2016! This could be the worst 2x legend rate sugo on JP in years.

Anyway what does this big Stampede event with 2 sugos mean for our schedule on Global? I think for better or worse, this will be our 5th anni. There miiiiiight be a special sugo end of September on JP that could be anni worthy but this current JP sugo always ends up being our anniversary. In terms of number of special events, Stampede is a better and bigger package than Luffy/Law launch. The Japanese anni was mostly Kizuna Battle launch, the rest was same old skillbook islands, restaurant le crap etc. Also I think Global won't delay Kizuna Battle by 4-5 months, they'll want it to arrive asap on Global and so they need Luffy/Law to arrive on time.

Tentative schedule :

September (currently) : Barto/Cavendish + TM Doffy sugo
October : V2 Mihawk/Zoro + TM Weevil sugo
November : this is the tricky month, should be Luffy/Law + Kizuna Battle + TM Shanks/Beckman sugo OR could be Koala/Sabo + TM Lucci sugo instead OR Stampede switcharoo (but I don't believe it)
December : Luffy/Law or Koala/Sabo
January : Shirahoshi/Mansherry + Vivi/Rebecca + Sakazuki/Issho TM sugo + Bikini Girls Blitz
February/Global Anniversary : Stampede month or Luffy/Law if they gave us Stampede much earlier

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I may have had a wee bit of luck lately. Yesterday I saw the guaranteed red multi tease from the last sugo banner where I pulled Cracker and thought to myself "Eh, the couple of legends I'm missing are pretty highly boosted. I guess I'll give it a shot." Guaranteed red was Tesoro who was my oldest missing legend. Later when the banner changed to the new sugo I did the discount multi and got PSY Don Sai and V2 Jimbe.

On a whim today I did two more multis and my guaranteed red was Barto/Cav! Missing Elizabello and Hajruden from the batch but I'm still incredibly happy. It's downright absurd that the only legends I'm missing right now are Big Mom and Neko/Inu.

Congrats! Your streak has been unreal. Hope you enjoy Barto/Cav, I think they are very solid and deserve a lot more credit than they get.

How good is the Sanji/Judge combo? I'm new to the game and this might be the newest high ranking card I've gotten.

First, congrats on pulling Sanji/Judge! They are an amazing unit, top 5 legends you could pull right now on Global. They are also very future proof, they still clear a lot of things to this day on JP. That being said, they are hard to use for a brand new account I'm afraid. To make their captain ability work, you need 6 powerhouse units in your team (so a full powerhouse teams) and preferably all 5 colours (though you can ignore that condition if you never switch to Judge).
And ideally you really want to run them with the V2 Germa kids, to unlock their max potential. It might be hard for you to pull all 4 V2 Germa kids and then you'll also need to farm their special island for their superevolution sjulls.

did a single since it was my day 1650 and got a red

extended animation!

Dupe Sanji/Judge! D:

*barfs*

Man is it just me or did they finally nerf the drop rate of 20 stamina

This is dire

Or maybe they introduced a karma system for people with too much sugo luck <.<
I think it's just anecdotal, I seem to have the same amount of luck on my 20 stamina run, 30/40% of my runs got me a copy. Already maxed out Colo Pica ^^

The Clash Ace! we voted for is finally arriving lmao.

I'm actually happy about that unit (even though he's guaranteed to be disappointing) and Neo Duval haha. The period between Snakeman/V2 Kata and Luffy/Law release was so dead on JP, I think Global has done very well so far to pad it up. Now to think of it, that's probably why they delayed Garp Challenges too.

All Garp challenges done except stage 8, which I don't think anyone sans V2 Katakuri or Snakeman owners have done yet.

I saw Capone and Barto/Cav teams out there too for the normal version of stage 8. But yeah you need top tier legends to stand a chance. Haven't started my Garp challenges yet, having over a month not helping, I just keep postponing.

Thanks, reinstalled it and it's not having any more issues. However now I'm going to have to ask them to give me an account recovery code because my account is apparently not linked to my Twitter even though I did it just before I uninstalled it, ughhhh.

Guess I won't be playing for a week lol. I'll be fine I'm just glad that bug isn't there anymore.

Ahhh yeah you ought to link your account to twitter, its much safer than using the code. This is why a lot of people can't be bothered reinstalling, they are worried about losing their account. Hope you get yours back sooner than later.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
First, congrats on pulling Sanji/Judge! They are an amazing unit, top 5 legends you could pull right now on Global. They are also very future proof, they still clear a lot of things to this day on JP. That being said, they are hard to use for a brand new account I'm afraid. To make their captain ability work, you need 6 powerhouse units in your team (so a full powerhouse teams) and preferably all 5 colours (though you can ignore that condition if you never switch to Judge).
And ideally you really want to run them with the V2 Germa kids, to unlock their max potential. It might be hard for you to pull all 4 V2 Germa kids and then you'll also need to farm their special island for their superevolution sjulls.

Ahhh yeah you ought to link your account to twitter, its much safer than using the code. This is why a lot of people can't be bothered reinstalling, they are worried about losing their account. Hope you get yours back sooner than later.
They responded to my email a while ago with the auto-generated response so I'll probably have it back way sooner than I thought given I've done this with Dokkan Battle a few times. Since I bought a 5 dollar stone pack earlier (the only thing I've bought and will probably ever buy) it'll come in handy. I also took a screenshot of my ID and memorized the exact team I used.

I remember getting a Niji but I think it was just a V1 according to http://optc-db.github.io. I did pull a V2 Yonji during the same pull as my Sanji/Judge so that'll come in handy. Hopefully I can get the others in the meantime. I knew he was good but I didn't know he was one that good lol.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Oh they fixed the friend captain bug with the retry button. Very happy to eat crow on that, thought the issue was a "feature". Finally completed Chaos Colo Pica, was pretty easy with a double Snakeman team and 3 INT units.

Looks like TM Doffy will arrive later on Global, around the third week of September. I'm fine with that, would be nice for it to start after JP TM.

On the JP side, just done farming Bullet skulls, not that I'll pull him anytime soon. Only need a few more runs to complete all Chopperman missions and then will need to find a team to get the 0 stamina version done for those juicy 30 gems. Got a feeling it won't be possible without Stampede Luffy or Bullet though.

They responded to my email a while ago with the auto-generated response so I'll probably have it back way sooner than I thought given I've done this with Dokkan Battle a few times. Since I bought a 5 dollar stone pack earlier (the only thing I've bought and will probably ever buy) it'll come in handy. I also took a screenshot of my ID and memorized the exact team I used.

I remember getting a Niji but I think it was just a V1 according to http://optc-db.github.io. I did pull a V2 Yonji during the same pull as my Sanji/Judge so that'll come in handy. Hopefully I can get the others in the meantime. I knew he was good but I didn't know he was one that good lol.

Sounds like you covered your bases pretty well!

You can easily use V1 kids for the easier content like story islands or FNs and some older raids/coliseums. Sanji/Judge definitely are one of the best captains in the game yeah. Just the teambuilding is a bit trickier for a newer account until you pull enough Powerhouse units.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
For the first time in a long, long time.... I'm doing 3 stages and done. There just isn't anything to do at the moment and there are other games/life events that take my attention. I guess we've got NeoDuval this week and then... something... before the TM?

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
I'm sorry!! I'd give it away if I could

Hmph! Don't want your filthy dupes! (also keep an unevolved version, might come in handy)

Funny enough, I sometimes think that a trading system between players would be so convenient. If it wasn't for the small fact that it would fundamentally ruin any gacha game economy.

For the first time in a long, long time.... I'm doing 3 stages and done. There just isn't anything to do at the moment and there are other games/life events that take my attention. I guess we've got NeoDuval this week and then... something... before the TM?

Global First™ Clash Ace is arriving soon too, after Neo Duval I think?
I'm auto running the new FN with FC Jack and Hoe, pretty decent exp. Man, it's easy to forget already but the Global QoLs make it so much better to farm this kind of content. Auto-battle + Retry button + stacking evolvers/turtles + Sell button, can life get much better than this?
I'm legit shedding a tear each time I go back to the JP version...

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Well looks like it won't be just Neo Duval and Clash Ace after all.... A surprise Blitz Battle arriving on Global in 2 days?! o_O

This event never happened on JP. Also sugofest with two new Blitz LRRs Akainu And Aokiji, pretty strong subs for V2 Akainu and V2 Aokiji.

That came out of left field but I'm up for a Blitz right before TM, it's been a while since we had one on Global!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Well you can all thank me, complaining about nothing and BAM surprise blitz. I just pulled AkainuV2 so I might pull if Aokiji support is guaranteed, seems like a good unit. Wonder what it'll be... hopefully decent rewards. If the sugo's in 2 days we should get info tonight at reset oclock. I thought it might be summer girls but we're still a few FNs behind on that plus legends. It'll be interesting...

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
That Aokiji looks really good, I may spend the 80 gems to get him. I wasn't planning to pull til Anni anyways so I don't think spending 80 gems will hurt me too badly. Akainu looks pretty good but iirc, neither Kizaru or Aokiji actually has a special that works in tandem with his support ability. I suppose it could just be used for the defense down debuff but majority of the time the debuff doesn't affect my teams or I specifically stack my team for that debuff.

One problem I have with LRRs is that most team comps don't build teams that include them because they know not everyone has them. If you're really dead set on using them, you would have to build the teams yourself or you have to modify an existing team (which isn't that bad compared to the alternative). I think the only ones I've seen get used is Bonney and Tashigi, but even then it's pretty rare.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
The Blitz has been officially announced. It's the same event as last year, probably the same stages aswell. Means Akainu should win again since fighting Aokiji was easier. Most people should have very strong teams for this by now, might be pretty competitive. It starts on Friday and lasts 4 day, a bit long.

Not happy at all about 4 half stamina periods, that's way too much, should limited that to 2. Especially since the scheduling is very unfair to European players.

Very excited about the rewards though, looks some legend tickets will be from a very limited pool, only legends from August 2018 (Luffy/Ace) and after. 27 legends and I'm missing 13!

That Aokiji looks really good, I may spend the 80 gems to get him. I wasn't planning to pull til Anni anyways so I don't think spending 80 gems will hurt me too badly. Akainu looks pretty good but iirc, neither Kizaru or Aokiji actually has a special that works in tandem with his support ability. I suppose it could just be used for the defense down debuff but majority of the time the debuff doesn't affect my teams or I specifically stack my team for that debuff.

One problem I have with LRRs is that most team comps don't build teams that include them because they know not everyone has them. If you're really dead set on using them, you would have to build the teams yourself or you have to modify an existing team (which isn't that bad compared to the alternative). I think the only ones I've seen get used is Bonney and Tashigi, but even then it's pretty rare.

Yeah I'm going back and forth about pulling on this but I think I'll save my gems. Aokiji looks future proof too, he'll be good for Bullet. Need to stay strong until November/December. I don't think many of us will be able to save until anni with so many incredible legends coming up before that.

I have been off work for a week and it comes as soo...
You know what? It's fine. It's fine. I'm fine.

RIP sleep cycle for me. Oh well, will be all worth it when I pull my 10th KFL :)

Oct 25, 2017
Was going to pull for the guaranteed Aokiji on the Akainu banner and got Aokiji on the disount multi. Figured might as well go for Akainu then and got him on the discount pull on the Aokiji banner. Not a bad investment for 60 gems. Everything else was pretty mediocre, even got a legend Sengoku out of it!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Just went for Aokiji

got Sakura Hancock(seems alright??) and a dupe V1 Katakuri who could be useful for my troubles

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
I got aokiji and akainu in 2 multis on part 1 along with a secret red. Oh an extended animation? please be v2 akainu or jack. PLEASE. Dupe Warco. fuuuuuuu

Can't even be mad about it since it's a good pull. Ah well I got both of the new characters pretty happy with that.

I think if you are pulling here, definitely go for Aokiji at least since he pairs pretty much perfectly with a Bullet team.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Got the limited akainu and aokiji on the guaranteed pulls.

only noteworthy RR I got from it is sakura boa, no reds.

Oct 25, 2017
A little disappointed with the ranking rewards. I was really hoping for tablets but Bandai has no such plans. Honestly, it might be worth more to rank 4-5k and get the 10 gold pulls than getting a single guaranteed red. I'm only missing 2 legends so trying to make rank will probably wind up being a waste of time for me. If the past rankings have taught me anything it's that the legend pull rates are hella rigged. Top 100 for a legend released within the last year is pretty stupid if you ask me.

I suspect the ranking will be much more competitive with the likely higher population of V2 Akainu and Aokiji owners. Having guaranteed booster pulls does a lot more to level the playing field to make things more competitive too.

I'm going to bet on Akainu winning. I'm sure more people will be pulling for Aokiji since he's the better unit thus giving team Akainu the edge.

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, so is the only reason to fight the class restricted Duval would be because it has the Neo WB raid attached to them? Do you even get a gem for clearing all three class restrictions? We don't even get chopperman missions specific to them which is kinda sad. Guess I'll just double Jack the shit out of the multi-class version.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
SmartSelect_20190904-015137_ONE_PIECE_TREASURE_CRUISE.jpg
My no stall Neo Duval team. It doesn't 1 turn clear stage 2, 3, or 4 (takes 2 turns for stage 2, 3 for stage 3, and 2 turns for stage 4) but it's really safe. The only way you can die is if you used Shiki before Shirahoshi. I didn't bother trying neo WB because even without class restriction, it requires specific units with the right amount of LB.

It sucks that we don't get the usual 15 runs per class but whatever, less reasons to play. I actually find it more enjoyable not having to play this game for more than 2 hours a day. There's still Garp Stage 8 but lately in finding it more difficult to care about completing it.

I got almost nothing but dupes on my pulls but at least I got Mont'dor and LRR Akainu/Aokiji. I also got 2 LRR WB but honestly he looks like hot garbage.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
This was the best 80 gems I've spent in a while:

B7xWFhK.png

For those who don't remember, I went ALL IN when LAce came out and got a lot of nada. Most wanted legend hands down. I know he's not as top tier anymore but goddamn am I happy!!!

Only other new unit was guaranteed Aokiji support. But whatever, I have LAce, I see this as an absolute win!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats, Lace is still a monster!

On an unrelated note, sooooooooooooo.... Duval teams? I've never been less motivated to do new content.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats, Lace is still a monster!

On an unrelated note, sooooooooooooo.... Duval teams? I've never been less motivated to do new content.
Thanks!!

Using a Nami team with colo kid, raid judge, Shira and ColoMag

Colo kid on stage 4. Kos in 2 turns
Final stage, mag on one girl, judge on the other. Shira for orbs and one nami. You ko duval with three dex and the last mob with the final one.

Super easy and safe

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks!!

Using a Nami team with colo kid, raid judge, Shira and ColoMag

Colo kid on stage 4. Kos in 2 turns
Final stage, mag on one girl, judge on the other. Shira for orbs and one nami. You ko duval with three dex and the last mob with the final one.

Super easy and safe
👍 Worked perfectly, even with my dumb ass not noticing Magellan and Shirahoshi weren't boosted until the last stage

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Used that Nami team too, very safe yeah. Someone mentionned no gem for completing the 3 class restricted versions? Won't bother with those then.

Congrats to everyone who pulled new stuff. I'm seeing pretty good pulls surprisingly.

A little disappointed with the ranking rewards. I was really hoping for tablets but Bandai has no such plans. Honestly, it might be worth more to rank 4-5k and get the 10 gold pulls than getting a single guaranteed red. I'm only missing 2 legends so trying to make rank will probably wind up being a waste of time for me. If the past rankings have taught me anything it's that the legend pull rates are hella rigged. Top 100 for a legend released within the last year is pretty stupid if you ask me.

I suspect the ranking will be much more competitive with the likely higher population of V2 Akainu and Aokiji owners. Having guaranteed booster pulls does a lot more to level the playing field to make things more competitive too.

I'm going to bet on Akainu winning. I'm sure more people will be pulling for Aokiji since he's the better unit thus giving team Akainu the edge.

Ah yeah I'm gutted about the actual ranking rewards, need top 100 for the selected red tickets, which I'll never ever be able to reach. Ah well, will try aim for top 3k-4k then and hopefully get 4-5 red tickets total. It's less than last year I think? Then again this is an extra event.
Some people arguing that 20 gold pulls is better than red tickets but I don't know, I'm not really missing many RRs and I don't really trust my secret red luck...

My no stall Neo Duval team. It doesn't 1 turn clear stage 2, 3, or 4 (takes 2 turns for stage 2, 3 for stage 3, and 2 turns for stage 4) but it's really safe. The only way you can die is if you used Shiki before Shirahoshi. I didn't bother trying neo WB because even without class restriction, it requires specific units with the right amount of LB.

Was using the Nami team but might give this one a try just so that I have a reason to use the Shiki I pulled last TM lol.

B7xWFhK.png

For those who don't remember, I went ALL IN when LAce came out and got a lot of nada. Most wanted legend hands down. I know he's not as top tier anymore but goddamn am I happy!!!

Only other new unit was guaranteed Aokiji support. But whatever, I have LAce, I see this as an absolute win!

Congrats! As Kyou said, Lace is still very good. Plus he can leech off Luffy/Law AND Koala/Sabo soon, he's got some kind of mini revival on JP lately haha. I'm totally jealous of that pull, still missing him.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Got my account back!!!

Spent 60 on both initial summons and ended up getting the new Kuzan, 2 young Whitebeards, Summit War Survivor Luffy and also Gathering of the Strawhats Luffy.

Wondering I need to keep going in on these.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017

B7xWFhK.png

I remember.....congrats that you finally got the bros - as already mentioned still amazing Captains.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Actually a decent amount of content despite the news being "nothing is coming"
- Neo Duval now (although I did finish him already)
- Then Blitz Battle
- Then Neo Neptune
- Then TM

Today I'm trying to finish garp challenges (still stuck on 6 somehow) and getting close to level up. Plan is to hit my 3 dailies tomorrow, get stamina to max, and do a small quest to level up just before the blitz. I won't be awake for any 1/2 stamina time but it'll save me a gem at least.

Should be able to get a high ranking with my AkainuV2, and maybe aim for 10x gold on Aokiji.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I actually never had time to farm Colo Neptune since i wasn't playing when he was there the first time, it's probably time now.