• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
There's a stupid amount of Chopperman missions for Neptune EX. It sucks that the last reward is for 40 runs. So much for saving time running 2x stamina.

Right? Why doesn't that count!?

Snakeman team it is though. Working so well just time consuming.

Ranked just over 2k for each. Whatever I get gems and reds that's what I wanted.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
After about 7 runs, with all rewards so far, NeoNeptune is maxed and rainbowed.

This'll be a fun few days

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Finished around rank 500 on both rankings, spent 4-5 gems and will get 20 back, happy about that. Had to stay up last night to avoid dropping out of top 1k though. Guessing we'll get the rewards next week as usual.

Big farming day, V2 Sabo on JP and EX Colo Neptune on GLB. Probably going to run a double Snakeman team for both, can't quite remember the team I used back then but it shouldn't be too hard.

Success, mid 3k on both

Three legends, twenty golds, and ten gems

Mwahahaha

Grats on hitting your target :p Wonder how tough getting in that range was in the end.

Oh yeah forgot about the gem pack, I've gotten exactly what I want out of these

*pulls*

Catdog, new!

And congrats on Inu/Neko! You'll be able to make a mean Cerebral team with your future Koala/Sabo (that you'll most certainly pull on a single)!

I sacrificed getting the red ticket for the winning team to get top 100 for Aokiji side, i finished 95th after I tense morning of waking up and finding myself 6K away from top 100, i managed to get back in top 100 within the last half an hour. Also finished around rank 2000 for akainu side. On a side note I bought the new sugo pack gems and got a new legend V2 Akainu finally. Just missing 9 legends

Well done on reaching top 100! I considered going for it but quickly realised it was too much effort for a dupe Nami. And grats on V2 Akainu, I know you were desperate to get him.

*looks at neptune extra teams*

Everything is Snakeman

Don't worry, in 7 months, everything still is Snakeman. :p

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Grats on hitting your target :p Wonder how tough getting in that range was in the end.
it seemed like surprisingly few people were going for the ten golds. I compare it to plate spinning. Didn't have to grind too hard and really couldn't. In the last few minutes I was on the wrong page and did one Akainu too many and went up to like 2997 but I thankfully slid down

And congrats on Inu/Neko! You'll be able to make a mean Cerebral team with your future Koala/Sabo (that you'll most certainly pull on a single)!
thanks, and trust me I know I have a reckoning coming where I'll never get another new legend again.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I woke up and realised i lost almost 1k places in both rankings, couldn't take advantage of the last 1/2 stamina it was from 2am to 5am here :/
I still got the 20 RR pulls so it's ok i guess, good luck on your future pulls.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Oh.... forgot this was the "hit all your 6 perfects or die" dungeon....

After about 7 runs, with all rewards so far, NeoNeptune is maxed and rainbowed.

This'll be a fun few days

You already maxed him out even though 2x skillup isn't around? Guess there's no harm trying anyway, we'll get another 40 copies from just completing all the Chopperman missions.

it seemed like surprisingly few people were going for the ten golds. I compare it to plate spinning. Didn't have to grind too hard and really couldn't. In the last few minutes I was on the wrong page and did one Akainu too many and went up to like 2997 but I thankfully slid down

thanks, and trust me I know I have a reckoning coming where I'll never get another new legend again.

Yeah I bet the rest of us plebs went for the reds instead. I just prepared for the worst case scenario, would rather get 5K RP than 3K RP.

Yeah, yeah... tempted to give you a pre-emptive congrats for your Barto/Cav from your 20 golds.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
You already maxed him out even though 2x skillup isn't around? Guess there's no harm trying anyway, we'll get another 40 copies from just completing all the Chopperman missions.

Yup. We get so many freaking copies from choperman. i Just fed them all since I needed to hit the stage at least 30 more times for gems. Wound up maxing him

Honestly I tend to feed farmables without skillup unless they're underground colos or time limited raids. Rates have been decent for me lately

Hope that holds with the bait sugo...

Oct 27, 2017
50-stam is just too much for me. I'll just hope that the copies I got from the Chopperman missions are enough to max him when 2x skillup comes around.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Yup. We get so many freaking copies from choperman. i Just fed them all since I needed to hit the stage at least 30 more times for gems. Wound up maxing him

Honestly I tend to feed farmables without skillup unless they're underground colos or time limited raids. Rates have been decent for me lately

Hope that holds with the bait sugo...

Lol went 0/20 on my copies, decided to cut my losses there, I'll wait for 2x skillup. It's good to get the bad luck out of the way before the Blitz rewards....

And I believe in you for the all red multi! Don't listen to all the debbie downers, imagine getting 11 new legends from that 5th multi!
Good luck to you and everyone else who's pulling. :)

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Lol went 0/20 on my copies, decided to cut my losses there, I'll wait for 2x skillup. It's good to get the bad luck out of the way before the Blitz rewards....

And I believe in you for the all red multi! Don't listen to all the debbie downers, imagine getting 11 new legends from that 5th multi!
Good luck to you and everyone else who's pulling. :)
Damn talk about bad luck lol... I fed mine as well and went 7/30. I need to save at least 8 copies for his LB as well since I ran out of mats.

One of the legend ticket has been distributed already, and I got Nami who is new! I was kicking myself for not pulling her when she was guaranteed but I'm glad I got her eventually.

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell, I'll do the 5 multis. That'll leave me with like 200 and I'm sure I can get back to 400 by next anni. Unless the rates are really terrible, that is.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Sigh my akainu sugo ticket was a dupe V1 Kat and my selected sugo ticket was a dupe V2 sanji, why couldn't I get Warco or lace or V2 Shanks

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Winning side legend was a packet of crisps floating in the wind.
Ranking legend was a silent but deadly fart.
10 golds were assoted firewood, plus Zeff and Flampe.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Red Tickets : Marco, V1 Aokiji and V1 Rayleigh...
No red from the 20 Golds, only Praline as a new unit.

Awesome...

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Legends were Shirahoshi, BB and V1 Whitebeard, no surprises there

Golds were a mixed bag of usefulness but I did acquire my target. That's right, the man, the myth, Strong World Chopper which I believe was the only regular RR character I was missing

No ragrets

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the gold pulls here and on Reddit, I'm glad I went for the legends instead, although they were all dupes. V1 Lucci, Inuarashi, v2 law, and v1 Aokiji. New legend ticket and LRR tickets will be in Ray shop soon, although I might skip the legend of it's including all the legends.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna do 5 multi anywayway since clearrrrly i did all my bad luck here. All dupes:

BB, Enel, Tesoro, ShanksV1, Marco

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna do 5 multi anywayway since clearrrrly i did all my bad luck here. All dupes:

I would definitely do it if I had the stones(and the rates aren't crazy bad). I mean, when are they going to do something like this again?

I also look forward to the streamers who are missing like three legends complaining about not getting anything new from their 10th pull

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
How do yall have so many stones to do multis? Do you save up for months or is the stone payout far more the longer you play?

I've only been playing a few months and it's still hard for me to gather them.

Oct 27, 2017
Just checked and I'm missing 23 of the 64(?) legends in global. So assuming the rates for all the legends are equal, that's like a 1/3 chance of pulling something new.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm missing 17 legends released, but now they're all DoffV2 or later. Nervous, but will probably still summon even for 11 dupes.

How do yall have so many stones to do multis? Do you save up for months or is the stone payout far more the longer you play?

I've only been playing a few months and it's still hard for me to gather them.

They come pretty well actually. You get about 2-3 a day (90ish a month) and event give a lot. This most recent blitz made it easy to get about 20 extra gems from ranking, and the TreasureMaps give decent gem progression rewards. After that, it's just saving and knowing when to pull.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm, finished off Neptune EX but I'm torn. The rewards for 40 clears are really nice, but there's also a shitload to do right now. And 50 stamina is a LOT

I wish he was here for a week instead of a few days. I might have to just bounce over to Ace

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm missing 17 legends released, but now they're all DoffV2 or later. Nervous, but will probably still summon even for 11 dupes.

They come pretty well actually. You get about 2-3 a day (90ish a month) and event give a lot. This most recent blitz made it easy to get about 20 extra gems from ranking, and the TreasureMaps give decent gem progression rewards. After that, it's just saving and knowing when to pull.
I see, makes sense. A bit more than I expected lol.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, finished off Neptune EX but I'm torn. The rewards for 40 clears are really nice, but there's also a shitload to do right now. And 50 stamina is a LOT

I wish he was here for a week instead of a few days. I might have to just bounce over to Ace
You should have 2 days to farm for Ace after Neptune leaves. It sucks that each run is 50 stamina but the amount of gems and the amount of support items you get should make up for it imo. Also you could use some of those gems you get from the 40 runs to farm and if you really need it (I don't really think you do). We're also getting more of the Ray islands so you have to take in account for level ups.

Besides, I don't think it's necessary to max Ace now, I bet he will come around again pretty soon. It's not fair that Japan gets half a month to farm Ace (unless raid Ace isn't there same thing as clash Ace). We probably won't see Sabo until the stampede content drops or maybe even later...

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
You should have 2 days to farm for Ace after Neptune leaves. It sucks that each run is 50 stamina but the amount of gems and the amount of support items you get should make up for it imo. Also you could use some of those gems you get from the 40 runs to farm and if you really need it (I don't really think you do). We're also getting more of the Ray islands so you have to take in account for level ups.

Besides, I don't think it's necessary to max Ace now, I bet he will come around again pretty soon. It's not fair that Japan gets half a month to farm Ace (unless raid Ace isn't there same thing as clash Ace). We probably won't see Sabo until the stampede content drops or maybe even later...
Hmm good points, I'll keep at him for now at least.

Also sat down and did the last Garp challenges finally. Can't believe I busted out TSURU of all old units for it

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
I got Lucy from a gold ticket, who is new. Everything else was a dupe. Still missing Niji. :(

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Rewards were so deflating, couldn't bring myself to play the game until now. 5 tickets, 5 dupes : Sengoku & KFL (the fist stance bros), Hody, Croc and Shiki (pulled him twice last TM already). Well I guess it's good to get the bad luck out of the way before the Ray Shop ticket.............

Raid Stampede Sabo on JP is pretty easy for such a good unit, shame no Chopperman missions. I'm using a double Snakeman team with V2 Kata, Sanji/Judge, TM Law (need max support Corazon for stage 3) and PSY RR Oars (stage 4). I don't have Sora support for Sanji/Judge so I have to burst in 2 turns on boss stage but it's impossible to lose. Saw loads of other teams too.

I'd trade my pulls with yours in a heartbeat T___T Would love Blackbeard or Tesoro....

Just checked and I'm missing 23 of the 64(?) legends in global. So assuming the rates for all the legends are equal, that's like a 1/3 chance of pulling something new.

Oh sweet summer child..... More seriously, curious to see the rates though. Can't see Bandai being too generous on this one.

I see, makes sense. A bit more than I expected lol.

Yeah like MiTYH said, you can get on average at least 100 gems per month : 90 daily gems (in average) and then 10-15 for TM, 4-5 per new FN, 4-5 per new Coliseum. The stronger your account is, the more gems you can earn from completion, rankings and other Chopperman missions. And then you add special events/rewards, you can sometimes get more than 150 gems. I guess the trick is not pulling on every single sugofest. It's always good to look up whether it's worth it or not.

Personally, I'm a F2P player (because the shop/gachas are banned in my country) and I can do 9-10 multis every big sugo. They usually happen every 3-4 months. If you skip a big sugo, you obviously have a lot more gems saved for the next one. I only spend a gem here and there on box space or stamina refill.

It's the same Raid Ace on both JP and GLB. Except that JP hardly ever gets 2x skill up (compared to Global) and they still don't have the buffed up base skill up rate so it's pretty common to get 0/10 or 0/20 outside of 2x skill up. Probably why it's around for longer.

But yeah I agree that the Chopperman missions for EX Neptune are well worth farming. I already messed up 3 runs but I think I still should be able to get the 40 runs done without spending a gem. Raid Ace will go quickly hopefully with 2x skill up around.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah like MiTYH said, you can get on average at least 100 gems per month : 90 daily gems (in average) and then 10-15 for TM, 4-5 per new FN, 4-5 per new Coliseum. The stronger your account is, the more gems you can earn from completion, rankings and other Chopperman missions. And then you add special events/rewards, you can sometimes get more than 150 gems. I guess the trick is not pulling on every single sugofest. It's always good to look up whether it's worth it or not.

Personally, I'm a F2P player (because the shop/gachas are banned in my country) and I can do 9-10 multis every big sugo. They usually happen every 3-4 months. If you skip a big sugo, you obviously have a lot more gems saved for the next one. I only spend a gem here and there on box space or stamina refill.
Wow I had no idea you were F2P, that's impressive. Yeah I'm trying not to do any summons but it's difficult since this game's summons are pretty different than usually what I'm accustomed to. Usually when I play these games they don't have any specials for doing multiple summons besides a "get one free" summon but here they give you guaranteed special units if you do a good amount.

So far I've only got 57 gems so in the meantime I've been doing the World Map missions. I'm up to Moria's mansion. The issue is that this deep in it's getting more difficult to pass. Right now I'm stuck on the Perona battle since my HP isn't high enough to withstand her attacks.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
That went really well!

Multi1: Franky! supppppppper new!
Multi2: Lucy dupe
Multi3: nada
Multi4: nada
Multi5: New Shiki, AokijiV2, and Jack. Dupe BB, Tesoro, Wbv1, AkainuV2, AkainuV1, SaboV1, Cav, and Hody

I think it was worth it. Came out with 4 new legends including Jack. Not a single new gold though....

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing lowkey for the last three weeks and went 10 multis in from hoarded gems. My end results for new Legends:

-3 Barto/Cav
-3 Neko/Inu
-2 Carrot
-1 Tesoro
-1 Sanji/Judge

I also got a spare V2 Kata, V2 Sabo, V2 Whitebeard, V2 Shanks, V2 Akanu, and Whitebeard/Marco. It's honestly an amazing haul, but I can't help but be disappointed I didn't get Jack, and still haven't managed to get my hands on Luffy/Ace. This is probably the best value for gems I've gotten in all my time playing OPTC which makes it feel all the more satisfying

Oct 27, 2017
Ace went down easy. Just have to be careful with the perfect barrier on stage 3. I still need 1 more Shirahoshi so I'll get back to Ace later.

Gonna do my pulls later.

Edit: Well, Shira showed up the first run after this post. Now I'm free to farm Ace.

Oct 27, 2017
Did the pulls. The new legends I got were Garp, V1 Sanji, and Carrot. And a dupe Judge (2 in fact) I can super evolve. Also got Vito, INT Elizabello, and Bobbin (I see him in a lot of teams I wouldn't be able to use otherwise, so that's good). Kinda sad a didn't get SanJudge or Snakeman or even Brook, but I guess them's the breaks.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Damn these rates and everyone's pulls makes me feel salty about pulling on the Sanji/judge sugo... If only I saved my gems... Congrats on all your pulls, some of you guys got some amazing units.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Whoooooeeeeeee. Did my Ray training with the EXP ship and my new (double) Jack. 600k, not too shabby. I'm really going to enjoy using him, I think the 230 gems for him was worth it alone, but getting Franky to finally put those skulls to use is nice too.

I've got about 15 more EX Neptune runs, then I'll work on Raid Ace. Looks easy with a QCKbeard team so I should be set. Teambuilding later when other people do the hard work for me :)

Looks like we are getting clash big mom soon, it could be after clash ace

Makes sense, she was boosted in TM Weevil who should be next in the rotation. Which also means MihawkV2 and ZoroV2. Calm before the storm folks...

EDIT: Saw the datamine on reddit, Big Emperor is actually the robot form of franky, zoro, chopper, sanji, and robin. They were boosted during TM Doffy in JPN, so that makes more sense

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
If anyone ever wondered what sugos would be like if all rates were being equal and not skewed towards the old legends, this sugofest is a great sample. Going by the results here, on reddit and in youtube videos, it's absolutely bonkers how many top end legends people are pulling!!!!

I'm utterly baffled someone at Bandai greenlit this, I mean it's amazing for the community but it sets an incredible precedent. People will want/expect this formula to return sooner than later. I can already see Christmas and 5th anni sugo being bashed because they don't match this sugo. And they won't because those sugos will release with brand new hype batches.

Damn these rates and everyone's pulls makes me feel salty about pulling on the Sanji/judge sugo... If only I saved my gems... Congrats on all your pulls, some of you guys got some amazing units.

You and me my friend........ I'm beyond salty about the 270 gems I wasted on French anni because of poor impulse control, doing tons of discounted 30 gems multis. Moreso because : 1) I didn't need S/J batch, it's not a must have 2) Luffy/Law and Koala/Sabo were coming very soon.

And now this amazing sugo shows up. I'm skipping it even though I have enough gems to do 10 multis because I need as many gems as possible for the next 2 "mandatory" legends coming up. But I would totally have spent 230 gems on this if I had 800 gems right now. This is so much better value than any anniversary sugo. Lesson learned though, there's no excuse for making mistakes like this when we can predict what's coming.

That went really well!

Multi1: Franky! supppppppper new!
Multi2: Lucy dupe
Multi3: nada
Multi4: nada
Multi5: New Shiki, AokijiV2, and Jack. Dupe BB, Tesoro, Wbv1, AkainuV2, AkainuV1, SaboV1, Cav, and Hody

I think it was worth it. Came out with 4 new legends including Jack. Not a single new gold though....

Congrats!!! Glad it went well for you, Franky, V2 Kuzan and Jack especially are great pulls.

I still don't know if I'll pull. Even equal rates have me scared, and I'm missing 20+ legends.

I don't like to tell people to pull, especially since I'm not pulling myself but objectively, aside from a top tier guaranteed legend for 450 gems, there won't be a better sugo in terms of rate. Most these legends at equal rates have better drop chances than on their debut sugo. The more legends you miss, the more interesting this sugo is of course.

Did the pulls. The new legends I got were Garp, V1 Sanji, and Carrot. And a dupe Judge (2 in fact) I can super evolve. Also got Vito, INT Elizabello, and Bobbin (I see him in a lot of teams I wouldn't be able to use otherwise, so that's good). Kinda sad a didn't get SanJudge or Snakeman or even Brook, but I guess them's the breaks.

Congrats, you'll get to use V1 Sanji very soon for raid Big Mom haha. Carrot is amazing for Kizuna Battle in a few months too.

I've been playing lowkey for the last three weeks and went 10 multis in from hoarded gems. My end results for new Legends:

-3 Barto/Cav
-3 Neko/Inu
-2 Carrot
-1 Tesoro
-1 Sanji/Judge

I also got a spare V2 Kata, V2 Sabo, V2 Whitebeard, V2 Shanks, V2 Akanu, and Whitebeard/Marco. It's honestly an amazing haul, but I can't help but be disappointed I didn't get Jack, and still haven't managed to get my hands on Luffy/Ace. This is probably the best value for gems I've gotten in all my time playing OPTC which makes it feel all the more satisfying

Welcome back! That's a hell of a haul, totally jealous of your dupes there!!! You actually pulled every single top tier captains. O_o
Cracker and Jack would have been the cherry on top but yeah that's being a bit greedy. :p

Wow I had no idea you were F2P, that's impressive. Yeah I'm trying not to do any summons but it's difficult since this game's summons are pretty different than usually what I'm accustomed to. Usually when I play these games they don't have any specials for doing multiple summons besides a "get one free" summon but here they give you guaranteed special units if you do a good amount.

So far I've only got 57 gems so in the meantime I've been doing the World Map missions. I'm up to Moria's mansion. The issue is that this deep in it's getting more difficult to pass. Right now I'm stuck on the Perona battle since my HP isn't high enough to withstand her attacks.

I'd probably buy legends gems pack here and there if I could since I'm enjoying the game a lot. But yeah being F2P, it's a different rythm, it's a bit stressful to know you don't have a "safety net" to pull when that amazing sugo comes around. The game is very generous in terms of gems giveaway and F2P units you can farm to bolster your box though.

Shame you don't have 230 gems available right now because the current selected sugofest is the best deal ever, especially for a brand new account like yours. 5 multis and 12 guaranteed legends, while you're missing like 55+ legends.

Yeah Thriller Bark was when I started struggling with story mode back then too. Was stuck on Perona for a while. If you have a unit who can poison her, it's an easy fight if you take some delayers or units to tank some damage. I think you might be able to one shot her too with your legend PSY Law, his special will go through her immunity shield if I'm not wrong.

Looks like we are getting clash big mom soon, it could be after clash ace

After TM probably. Very challenging raid unless you have Capone. Big Daddy just stomps this dungeon. It's surprisingly beatable by V1 Sanji, that's the team I used for this raid on JP. Can use V2 Doffy or V2 Kata aswell to try abuse their special but it's a bit iffy, not as safe.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'd probably buy legends gems pack here and there if I could since I'm enjoying the game a lot. But yeah being F2P, it's a different rythm, it's a bit stressful to know you don't have a "safety net" to pull when that amazing sugo comes around. The game is very generous in terms of gems giveaway and F2P units you can farm to bolster your box though.

Shame you don't have 230 gems available right now because the current selected sugofest is the best deal ever, especially for a brand new account like yours. 5 multis and 12 guaranteed legends, while you're missing like 55+ legends.

Yeah Thriller Bark was when I started struggling with story mode back then too. Was stuck on Perona for a while. If you have a unit who can poison her, it's an easy fight if you take some delayers or units to tank some damage. I think you might be able to one shot her too with your legend PSY Law, his special will go through her immunity shield if I'm not wrong.
Yeah the game's fun but I'm just disliking a lot of these gacha games in general recently. I had a few on my phone and over the past few days I deleted most of them only leaving this one, Dokkan Battle and DB Legends and I don't know. Just the idea of gacha titles annoys me but they're so fun with the gameplay especially Treasure Cruise.

Yeah I evolved my Law so now I need to make a good team around him because if I can get through her I'll be fine. I don't even know if I can manage that but I'll look into what teams would work for him. I'm wondering how many gems I can gather in a few days. If I work hard maybe it's possible but then again maybe now since I don't even have 100 yet lol.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Toilet pulls came through for me. Now an owner of the following:
Luffy/Ace
Zephyr
Barto/Cabbage
Kung Fu Luffy
Carrot
V2 Aokiji

What a haul. Glad I went for it.

Kyou