• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
On the plus side, Big Mom and SanjiJudge are rainbowed

But holy shit at feeding ten tablets to get ONE skill up

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
First, if you haven't done so already, you should have a look at EMT0's recent posts, there might be a lot of useful information for you aswell since you just started. :)

About your team specifically, adding V2 Reiju to your S/J team is a good move for sure. Inu/Neko as you might have realised now don't really fit that team, you're stuck with keeping them in Neko form (because he's the only Powerhouse and you need 6 Powerhouse units to make your Sanji captain ability work). Ideally you'd like a STR Powerhouse unit to replace Inu/Neko.

Your Big Mom team is easier to build since you can use any STR/DEX/QCK unit with her. Sanji/Judge isn't boosted by her captain ability though since they are PSY. When content gets tougher, you'll want matching specials in your crew. So say for Big Mom, you'll want to look out for units who boosts STR/DEX/QCK units attack/orbs/colour affinit etc.
Reading them now thanks for the help!

Yeah Inu/Neko is cool and all but the issue is that when I switch my health goes down and then gets the increase so I spend the next few rounds recovering my health so that isn't going to work. I gotta figure out who to switch them out with. I'll put my Big Mom there and see what happens.

As for Big Mom, good point. I do need to find someone else to replace on that team. After checking my cards I saw that I my STR Katakuri is perfect for her so I switched them out for him so I'll see how this works out. I've still got my spare Katakuri too, I didn't feed him to the original so I'm wondering what I need to do with him.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Global ticket was dupe Hody, JP ticket was dupe V1 Akainu. Got 3 new RRs from JP gold tickets though, chuffed about that. STR Ryoma from the V2 slasher batch (only missing V2 Mihawk from that batch now), QCK Stampede Brook and PSY Belo Betty.

Snakeman once again saving me from team building. This ex judge is a joke with him and TM Ace.

*if you hit at least 5 perfects on the final stage. Now I remember why I didn't bother farming this on JP. Wasted 180 stamina before I cleared it lol. But it's either that or stalling 5 mins with a Big Mom team while trying to get semla orbs...

My red ticket Was Inurashi, it's one of the legends i always wanted since his release so i'm pretty happy about that one. I think his 6+ is decent ? Now i'm waiting for 6+ V2 Fuji.
Good luck on your tickets

Congrats on Inu! His 6+ is pretty good yup, he turns into the best tap timing damage unit (aside from V2 Kata of course). Definitely see some use in Cerebral teams.

Haha thanks, in going to need it... 3 exams in one day. :/

I finally rainbowed Snakeman with the tablets I got from the rewards. Honestly, I thought Warco would've been my first Legend to be rainbowed but we didn't get psy tablets this time around.

My 2 legends from the rewards were Capone and Cracker, which are both new. Cracker seems like a really good unit, he'll fit right in my v2WB team. Capone looks like Franky but better. From my understanding, big father will last until it's destroyed rather than the 1 turn Franky's captain action right? I have like 40 of his books but is he worth keeping a 5* form? If not, I'll just feed it to him now instead of waiting.

Woah, amazing luck, congrats! Cracker is pretty much one of the best legend subs in the game right now. He enables so many teams thanks to the insane boost from his special. He's the guy who makes Powerhouse that much better.

You're right about Capone, big father won't be destroyed until it takes enough damage. He's absolutely fantastic, his gimmick will see a lot of use in Kizuna Battle and other very tough content. He's not worth keeping as 5* so feel free to feed the books.

Reading them now thanks for the help!

Yeah Inu/Neko is cool and all but the issue is that when I switch my health goes down and then gets the increase so I spend the next few rounds recovering my health so that isn't going to work. I gotta figure out who to switch them out with. I'll put my Big Mom there and see what happens.

As for Big Mom, good point. I do need to find someone else to replace on that team. After checking my cards I saw that I my STR Katakuri is perfect for her so I switched them out for him so I'll see how this works out. I've still got my spare Katakuri too, I didn't feed him to the original so I'm wondering what I need to do with him.

Yeah Inu/Neko you can keep and use in the future when you have more units. They are pretty good Striker and Cerebral captains. Very strong as subs too. Big Mom would be good STR Powerhouse beatstick in your Sanji/Judge team for now yeah! Btw on Extra Island, there currently is a dungeon/FN called Holy Mother's Love : Mother Carmel. You can farm Big Mom skillbooks from that dungeon, it's a rare drop but it's one of the few places where you can drop skillbooks to level up her special/reduce its cooldown. It's half stamina atm, you should be able to clear even the hardest difficulty.

For your Big Mom team, STR Katakuri would be a good sub and beatstick yeah and some of your units would benefit from his special too. Keep the spare one for now but chances are you'll trade him to the Ray Shop at some point for 5K RP to buy a crystal skull. Don't feed your spare one to your main Katakuri, not worth it at your level.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
I actually hit login day 1500 today. Nice.

My ranking legend was a new Sanji/Judge.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Inu/Neko you can keep and use in the future when you have more units. They are pretty good Striker and Cerebral captains. Very strong as subs too. Big Mom would be good STR Powerhouse beatstick in your Sanji/Judge team for now yeah! Btw on Extra Island, there currently is a dungeon/FN called Holy Mother's Love : Mother Carmel. You can farm Big Mom skillbooks from that dungeon, it's a rare drop but it's one of the few places where you can drop skillbooks to level up her special/reduce its cooldown. It's half stamina atm, you should be able to clear even the hardest difficulty.

For your Big Mom team, STR Katakuri would be a good sub and beatstick yeah and some of your units would benefit from his special too. Keep the spare one for now but chances are you'll trade him to the Ray Shop at some point for 5K RP to buy a crystal skull. Don't feed your spare one to your main Katakuri, not worth it at your level.
Awesome thanks! I'll do that event and farm some books for her then, that's mad helpful lol. I'll also keep my spare Katakuri.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Global ticket was dupe Hody, JP ticket was dupe V1 Akainu. Got 3 new RRs from JP gold tickets though, chuffed about that. STR Ryoma from the V2 slasher batch (only missing V2 Mihawk from that batch now), QCK Stampede Brook and PSY Belo Betty.

*if you hit at least 5 perfects on the final stage. Now I remember why I didn't bother farming this on JP. Wasted 180 stamina before I cleared it lol. But it's either that or stalling 5 mins with a Big Mom team while trying to get semla orbs...

Congrats on Inu! His 6+ is pretty good yup, he turns into the best tap timing damage unit (aside from V2 Kata of course). Definitely see some use in Cerebral teams.

Woah, amazing luck, congrats! Cracker is pretty much one of the best legend subs in the game right now. He enables so many teams thanks to the insane boost from his special. He's the guy who makes Powerhouse that much better.

You're right about Capone, big father won't be destroyed until it takes enough damage. He's absolutely fantastic, his gimmick will see a lot of use in Kizuna Battle and other very tough content. He's not worth keeping as 5* so feel free to feed the books.

I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with this raid. I've tried snakeman but I didn't know I needed perospero maxed out on double special and I've just had bad luck with big mom (FYI Yonji destroys her, so you have 2/3 chance of success). The CM rewards aren't worth it either so I might just take a break until something worth farming shows up.
I actually hit login day 1500 today. Nice.

My ranking legend was a new Sanji/Judge.
Grats! I'm envious...

Edit: I found a team that can easily clear the 60 stamina run. It can deal with all 3 version, although ichiji is the easiest since you don't need to use anyone besides Snakeman on turn 3.

SmartSelect_20190924-215754_ONE_PIECE_TREASURE_CRUISE.jpg
Stage 1: Stall 2 turns
Stage 2: Kill the 3 fodders in 1 turn, clear the stage once Snakeman is at 2 turns.
Stage 3: Use 1 Snakeman and hit 3 perfects.
Stage 4 (Ichiji)
Turn 1: Use Carina and kill Ichiji.
Turn 2: Use Corazon and try to kill 2. You can take more turns to kill the 2 but leave 1 up so you can hit 3 perfects on the last one.
Turn 3/4/5: Use Snakeman, hit 3 perfects with characters with the wrong orb and finish him with the correct orb.
Stage 4 (Niji)
Turn 1: Use Carina and Smoothie to kill Niji.
Turn 2: Kill 2 of them then stall until Smoothie is ready again. Use Corazon to heal when needed. Turn 14/15/16: Use Snakeman when you're ready to move on and make sure you get 3 perfects before you finish him.
Stage 4 (Yonji)
Turn 1: use Carina and Ace to kill Yonji.
Turn 2: Kill 2 of them then stall until Ace is ready again. Use Corazon to heal when needed.
Turn 14/15/16: Use Snakeman when you're ready to move on and make sure you get 3 perfects before you finish him.
Stage 5: Use Ace and Smoothie and finish him.

Last edited:

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Oh wow a new super pack is coming out get 3 x chances at rare recruit with good legends but it also has 4* characters as well

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm legitimately more excited by the Rainbow Gem packs that offer 10 large LB potions due to how starved I am for them. We'll see if I buy any gem packs once I see the Sugofest infographic, I'll go in 4 multis if I do, on whichever part Cracker's most boosted on.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Went 2/20 for Capone books...
Interesting... We're getting the slasher legends pretty early, I thought they were going to debut with the next TM. I wonder if they're going to release a new batch with the upcoming TM or just another sugo with this batch + TM boosters.

Oct 25, 2017
Finished rank 326 on Nav level 45. Spent 1 gem at the end to ensure I got top 500 and had to gem once to unfuck a Doffy fight that gone horribly awry in the strangest way. I used Linlin's special on stage 6 for the 3 turn boost, which also happens to give you meat orbs. I had accidentally hit a great and healed back to full health. Normally this would be fine but TM Corazon and the friend captain TM Law both have a barrier penetration LB ability that is only active when you have full HP since there were both at level 1. Naturally I would use Law and Cora as the 2 good hits to break Doffy's barrier since neither of them are really boosted not being driven units but by the time I realized what happened it was already too late. Glad it only cost me one gem though. I put Flampe's support on Linlin for easier perfects just to avoid any further accidental meat orbs.

My reds were a dupe Warco (already rainbowed) and a dupe Nami which I'll keep unevolved. I did however manage to rainbow my Franky and Jack. And my Barto/Cav is one qck reduction point away from being rainbowed (went 1 for 10 there, thanks Bandai).

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that pack is a nope for me. Slashers look fun but as we know from JPN the slasher meta leaves as fast as it comes. No reason to really pull on this upcoming sugo except for booster for the next TM. And even that... just don't.

Also new story island! Haven't tried it yet but it's free gems. I'll get to it eventually.

JPN is in a holding pattern waiting for the App Store to update, seems to be hitting a few other gachas as well.

Oct 27, 2017
Argh, I keep botching my Judge runs. Using the V2 Kata team on nakama, but I keep forgetting to activate Kaido before going into the last stage.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Another botched update on JP. Hopefully it lasts over a day and Bandai are forced to give 50 apologems. Will miss out on the daily gem but worth the trade.

That Kaido sugo looks ok but the limited pools are terrible once again. What's with clogging them up with so many 2015 legends lately? Part 2 would be perfect for me since I'm missing Luffy/Law, Koala/Sabo, Capone and Carrot but the structure isn't very enticing. The chances of pulling Enel or V2 Fuji are too high.

The list of boosted RR is just awful aswell, Sandersonia? PSY Jinbe? QCK Bepo? Will hold onto my 550 gems and wait for a better sugo, hopefully in December.

Went 2/20 for Capone books...

Interesting... We're getting the slasher legends pretty early, I thought they were going to debut with the next TM. I wonder if they're going to release a new batch with the upcoming TM or just another sugo with this batch + TM boosters.

Was like this on JP too, V2 Slasher is just a normal batch followed by a TM sugo with TM boosters (Marco and Kizaru and someone else I forgot) mid October. Pretty much like Barto/Cav last month followed by TM Doffy sugo two weeks later.

That gems pack with the brand new units is some kind of next level bait. They really expect people to just see Zoro on the banner and jump on it!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
wow I hate this Judge stage

I havent even touched the support stuff from the last Extra, I think I'm good

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017

I just cleared the 40 Stam one time for a gem then bailed. I haven't farmed Judge yet but since they won't let me double stamina the stage I'm not going to bother right now

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I just hit 1600 days. 5 gems and almighty manuals for me. To think that I've consistently logged in every single day for 4+ years.

Oct 25, 2017
Story Capone update: Three Gastinos, Two Gottis and no Bege
Probably easier to farm Bege on stage 6 of the Mokomo Dukedom. I got him previously and didn't even realize he was the same version. I kinda cheesed the last stage of the new story isle with V2 Katakuri and got Gotti for my troubles. Not sure if I'll keep farming for Caesar since he seems kinda garbage and the stage is pretty tedious. Got Montd'or and sleepy-time Big Mom relatively easily.

Capone uses a regular invasion-dropped INT skull to super evolve if you think it's worth using btw.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I havent looked at guides yet but stopped at stage 8 (sleeping BM). Need to figure out a way past that, then I'll look to farm the story units. Anyone have a decent guide for the island?

JP is back online. Rates seem.... bad. But I'll still do 3 multis soon, just need a few more gems

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
28h long maintenance because of the Apple store. Only got 5 Apologems so far and the raids haven't been extended it seems. Might get more compensation later but possibly not 50 gems like last team because it wasn't really Bandai's fault.

They revamped how Extra Island looks, with an ominous Wano Kaido lurking around! Complete with a nice new theme. They even remixed the sugo music in a Wano style! So much content to farm already with Zorojuro and Wano Law islands going live but still nowhere near done with Raid Croc...

The complete information is out for Kaido batch :
1) Kaido cooldown maxes out at 16, LB included, which is very high.
2) Kaido batch kinda remedies to that since both Speed and Jack have CD reduction in their special, for a total of -3
3) They also provide 3 matching orbs, which is something both Kaido and V2 WB badly needed!
4) Aside from that, the batch is kinda underwhelming. Holdem getting rid of 3 turns of barrier and threshold is the highlight for Kaido

Finally the new LB trees for older legends are in the game. Reminder that you can only unlock these through a supposedly very rare TM Key (obtained through rankings? please don't do this Bandai...) :

Bartolomeo & Cavendish

• +300 HP, +150 ATK, +100 RCV, -1 turn Special Cooldown
Snakeman

• +350 HP, +200 ATK, +75 RCV
6+ Whitebeard

• +500 HP, +200 ATK, +75 RCV, -2 turn Special Cooldown
TM Ace

• +350 HP, +200 ATK, +75 RCV, -3 turn Special Cooldown
6+ V1 Zoro

• +350 HP, +200 ATK, +75 RCV, -5 turn Special Cooldown
6+ Ace

• New Captain Ability: Boosts Shooter character's ATK by 3.5x, by 3.75x when slots are matching, and their HP by 1.5x.
  • +300 HP, +150 ATK, +100 RCV, -4 turn Special Cooldown
6* Ace

• New Captain Ability: Boosts Shooter character's ATK by 3x, by 3.5x when slots are matching, and their HP by 1.5x.
  • +300 HP, +150 ATK, +100 RCV, -4 turn Special Cooldown
Blackbeard

• New Captain Ability: Boosts ATK of all characters by 3.25x and their HP by 1.5x if you have a Striker, Shooter, Fighter and Slasher on your crew. Attacks will ignore defensive barriers and buffs.
  • +350 HP, +200 ATK, +50 RCV, -4 turn Special Cooldown
Usopp

• +300 HP, +200 ATK, +75 RCV, -1 turn Special Cooldown
Marco

• +200 HP, +125 ATK, +125 RCV, -2 turn Special Cooldown
V2 Gear 4 Luffy

• +350 HP, +200 ATK, +75 RCV
6* V1 Doflamingo

6+ V1 Sanji

• +300 HP, +200 ATK, +75 RCV, -1 turn Special Cooldown
6+ V1 Doflamingo

TM Whitebeard

• +450 HP, +200 ATK, +75 RCV, -3 turn Special Cooldown

Legends Ace and Blackbeard are the big winners of this first batch of LB+. I'm very pleasantly surprised by the buffs to their CA. 6+ Ace going up to a 3.75x (from 3.25x) Shooter Captain is incredible. Makes him relevant again. Of course not as good as Capone or Zephyr but still pretty good. Blackbeard going from 2.75x to 3.25x is huge too, considering how useful his niche still is.

Marco and V1 Zoro getting substantial cooldown reduction on their special is a very smart move since that's what they are mostly used for. Nice to see TM Ace and TM WB getting the same treatment. TM WB especially needed it since he was on 16.

Barto/Cav didn't really need it but the -1 CD is nice too. Snakeman only got stat buffs alas so he's plateau'd now. Bandai won't upgrade him anymore, guess he's already too good for a "F2P" unit. Also poor V1 WB got completely shafted, these chances don't do anywhere near enough to make him relevant again. RIP to the OG Daddy.

Yeah this dungeon is a pain. I'm soldiering through with this Snakeman team. Failed a lot at first but now I'm on a 12/12. Using this because the V2 Kata and Big Mom teams require more stalling. This one is the fastest team I could find. Can't blame anyone for not bothering with this though. It's the last of those annoying support dungeons iirc, EX Colo Moria will be easier.

Well, I just hit 1600 days. 5 gems and almighty manuals for me. To think that I've consistently logged in every single day for 4+ years.

Congrats on that milestone! Incredible dedication!

Raid big mom coming this weekend for global

Incredibly tough raid for a very underwhelming unit. Only used her once, it was during TM Weevil. Will farm her though just because.

I havent looked at guides yet but stopped at stage 8 (sleeping BM). Need to figure out a way past that, then I'll look to farm the story units. Anyone have a decent guide for the island?

JP is back online. Rates seem.... bad. But I'll still do 3 multis soon, just need a few more gems

This is the stage breakdown I used when it first launched on JP, it's pretty comprehensive. Been using a V2 WB + Log Ace + Log Vivi + TM Jack + Colo Smoothie team, worked well so far but I stopped at stage 7. Was in the mood for a Powerhouse demo because of Kaido launching ^^

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Probably easier to farm Bege on stage 6 of the Mokomo Dukedom. I got him previously and didn't even realize he was the same version. I kinda cheesed the last stage of the new story isle with V2 Katakuri and got Gotti for my troubles. Not sure if I'll keep farming for Caesar since he seems kinda garbage and the stage is pretty tedious. Got Montd'or and sleepy-time Big Mom relatively easily.

Capone uses a regular invasion-dropped INT skull to super evolve if you think it's worth using btw.
Wait he isn't new? *double checks* AND I ALREADY HAVE HIM?!

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
28h long maintenance because of the Apple store. Only got 5 Apologems so far and the raids haven't been extended it seems. Might get more compensation later but possibly not 50 gems like last team because it wasn't really Bandai's fault.

They revamped how Extra Island looks, with an ominous Wano Kaido lurking around! Complete with a nice new theme. They even remixed the sugo music in a Wano style! So much content to farm already with Zorojuro and Wano Law islands going live but still nowhere near done with Raid Croc...

The complete information is out for Kaido batch :
1) Kaido cooldown maxes out at 16, LB included, which is very high.
2) Kaido batch kinda remedies to that since both Speed and Jack have CD reduction in their special, for a total of -3
3) They also provide 3 matching orbs, which is something both Kaido and V2 WB badly needed!
4) Aside from that, the batch is kinda underwhelming. Holdem getting rid of 3 turns of barrier and threshold is the highlight for Kaido

Finally the new LB trees for older legends are in the game. Reminder that you can only unlock these through a supposedly very rare TM Key (obtained through rankings? please don't do this Bandai...) :

Legends Ace and Blackbeard are the big winners of this first batch of LB+. I'm very pleasantly surprised by the buffs to their CA. 6+ Ace going up to a 3.75x (from 3.25x) Shooter Captain is incredible. Makes him relevant again. Of course not as good as Capone or Zephyr but still pretty good. Blackbeard going from 2.75x to 3.25x is huge too, considering how useful his niche still is.

Marco and V1 Zoro getting substantial cooldown reduction on their special is a very smart move since that's what they are mostly used for. Nice to see TM Ace and TM WB getting the same treatment. TM WB especially needed it since he was on 16.

Barto/Cav didn't really need it but the -1 CD is nice too. Snakeman only got stat buffs alas so he's plateau'd now. Bandai won't upgrade him anymore, guess he's already too good for a "F2P" unit. Also poor V1 WB got completely shafted, these chances don't do anywhere near enough to make him relevant again. RIP to the OG Daddy.

Yeah this dungeon is a pain. I'm soldiering through with this Snakeman team. Failed a lot at first but now I'm on a 12/12. Using this because the V2 Kata and Big Mom teams require more stalling. This one is the fastest team I could find. Can't blame anyone for not bothering with this though. It's the last of those annoying support dungeons iirc, EX Colo Moria will be easier.

Congrats on that milestone! Incredible dedication!

Incredibly tough raid for a very underwhelming unit. Only used her once, it was during TM Weevil. Will farm her though just because.

This is the stage breakdown I used when it first launched on JP, it's pretty comprehensive. Been using a V2 WB + Log Ace + Log Vivi + TM Jack + Colo Smoothie team, worked well so far but I stopped at stage 7. Was in the mood for a Powerhouse demo because of Kaido launching ^^
The new Ace looks decent but if you have Capone or Z, would you really use Ace over either one of them? They really dropped the ball on v1 WB, maybe they didn't want him to seem as good as v2 WB? Idk what other reason could there possibly be for that mistake...

BB looks really good, hopefully he gets his 6+ soon. Could they possibly be waiting for his return to the manga/anime for his 6+? I could see them just releasing v2 BB instead tbh.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
NO Carrot and no doffyV2. Anyone have a team for storymode stage9? The one with the 13 turn limit and threshold barrier

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Question...

What are some of your favorite characters/cards/recruits in this game?

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Good luck to anyone pulling tonight on the Slasher sugo! But seriously, if you're short on gems, just save another month, the next few batches will be much better!

Thanks, didn't even realise he dropped last story island. Haven't farmed a story unit since Doffy.

The new Ace looks decent but if you have Capone or Z, would you really use Ace over either one of them? They really dropped the ball on v1 WB, maybe they didn't want him to seem as good as v2 WB? Idk what other reason could there possibly be for that mistake...

BB looks really good, hopefully he gets his 6+ soon. Could they possibly be waiting for his return to the manga/anime for his 6+? I could see them just releasing v2 BB instead tbh.

Yeah definitely wouldn't pick Ace over Capone or Zephyr but for people who don't own either, he is now pretty decent at leeching off 1 of them as FC. Bumping his base multiplier from 2.25x to 3.5x is incredibly good. And looks like Bandai want us to use his nuke special twice per run since the CD is reduced to a pretty low 9 turns.

I don't know why they threw V1 WB under the bus like that, he was one of the legends who needed a rework the most. Feels like the just gave up on him. Usoland was done dirty too, he was seeing barely any play prior to this and lowering his CD by 1 won't change that. They could have upgraded his special, give him a 1.75x or 2x boost against delayed enemies. He'd have become a self sufficient conditionnal booster for Shooters.

6+ V1 Sanji and 6+ Doffy didn't get much but they didn't need it, they are still pretty relevant nowadays.

About BB, I definitely think his "Wano" version will be a V2, he's too important a character. Plus they can easily release an updated Blackbeard crew batch with him :
Invisible
Shiryu, Catarina Devon, Sanjuan Wolf etc

Question...

Hmmm I have a soft spot for V2 Doflamingo, despited him being countered fairly often after his release. Just felt so good to steamroll content with his dream team, matching orb all the time and an absurd nuke special.
Really like Barto/Cavendish too, very safe yet not super slow captain, with a very strong special/burst, unlike Warco. Guess I have a soft spot for Driven. Wish I had them on my Global account T_T
And obviously my boy Snakeman, very fast and flexible captain, rainbow lead. He can clear anything reliably and he pairs up with most future broken legends. That sugofest where he was guaranted for 410 gems probably was the best deal in OPTC history.

Rare recruit wise, Time Skip Nami is just my MVP, still so useful years after her release, she's aged incredibly well. I can't think of many more RRs that bailed me out again and again for the toughest pieces of content. TS Brook was a great zombie captain but haven't used him in a long time. Can't forget STR Neptune, probably my most played captain, who doesn't love free exp?

F2P side units like raid Barto, TM Enel, TM Shanks, Invasion Linlin, they just make your life easier.

Guess overall, I'm more focused on how useful a character is, how often I use them than on the artwork or the character itself. ^^;

Bah, guess I need to plan better

JPN wise, did my 3 multis. No kaido, BUT I got Warco! Now I have every dual legend except for catdog. That account is really something!

Sorry I used a V2 Doffy team for that stage on JP, probably will do again on GLB ^^;
Grats on Warco!!! Stacked account is getting more stacked! I'm still torn about pulling or not, on one hand it's not that great a sugo, on the other hand, if I'm saving, I'll probably save until January which is a while away...

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Dropped 4 multis, and actually got lowkey wrecked. The red rates were real and I got decent Legends albeit dupes like Sanji/Judge and Warco, but my only red on the 4th multi was V2 Fuji. Absolutely whack. Then when I went to open the mail from the Slasher bonus pack I got V2 Mihawk...really wishing I'd gotten to the mails before the pulls but oh well. Unfortunately no Ryuma either.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
My slasher pack gave me no reds, did 3 multi's got 2 reds which was V2 Fuji and V2 G4 luffy both dupes but i am keeping v2 G4 luffy because i only have snakeman. In those 3 multi's I did get all the new batch except for v2 zoro and V2 mihawk, when I get paid next week I will be buying more gem packs to be ready for law/luffy

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to those pulling on this multi. I'm saving my gems this time, since I pulled on the 11 red one, and meta is changing fast soon. Gotta keep the gem count high while I can

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats to people who pulled the new units! If you only got 1 of the new legend with the whole batch, it's a decent team still. Especially if you got V2 Mihawk, who's the better unit.

JP infographic for Kaido sugo :
73dydvyg8xo31.png

Part 1, I'm missing 5/13 : Kaido, Bullet, Vivi/Rebecca, V2 Mihawk and Warco. But I only really want Bullet and Vivi/Rebecca. Mihawk and Warco would be obsolete.
Part 2, I'm missing 6/13 : Kaido, Koala/Sabo, Luffy/Law, Carrot, Capone and Blackbeard. By far the best day for me, my two most wanted legends Koala/Sabo and Luffy/Law on the same part for once. The only two chars that I would actually improve my account by a significant margin. Also Capone and Carrot are the two best old captains that i'm still missing, would definitely use them in Kizuna.
Part 3, I'm missing 3/13 : Kaido, Stampede Luffy and Jack. But would mostly pull for Jack so terrible ods.

It's poor that both Inu/Neko and V2 WB are not boosted whatsoever. JP really doesn't like to boost Global first legends for some reason.

Tempted to go 9 multis on part 2 but if I don't get at least one of Koala/Sabo or Luffy/Law, that would be a disaster. Or I could save until I can do 20 multis in January... With the Wano rollout starting now, surely we're getting a lot of exciting legends : Luffy/Zoro, Hawkins, V2 "Homerun" Kaido, King, Queen, Sobamask, V2 Blackbeard, Chopper +
Amnesia Linlin
Dual Kaido/Big Mom
and many more.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to people who pulled the new units! If you only got 1 of the new legend with the whole batch, it's a decent team still. Especially if you got V2 Mihawk, who's the better unit.

JP infographic for Kaido sugo :
73dydvyg8xo31.png

Part 1, I'm missing 5/13 : Kaido, Bullet, Vivi/Rebecca, V2 Mihawk and Warco. But I only really want Bullet and Vivi/Rebecca. Mihawk and Warco would be obsolete.
Part 2, I'm missing 6/13 : Kaido, Koala/Sabo, Luffy/Law, Carrot, Capone and Blackbeard. By far the best day for me, my two most wanted legends Koala/Sabo and Luffy/Law on the same part for once. The only two chars that I would actually improve my account by a significant margin. Also Capone and Carrot are the two best old captains that i'm still missing, would definitely use them in Kizuna.
Part 3, I'm missing 3/13 : Kaido, Stampede Luffy and Jack. But would mostly pull for Jack so terrible ods.

It's poor that both Inu/Neko and V2 WB are not boosted whatsoever. JP really doesn't like to boost Global first legends for some reason.

Tempted to go 9 multis on part 2 but if I don't get at least one of Koala/Sabo or Luffy/Law, that would be a disaster. Or I could save until I can do 20 multis in January... With the Wano rollout starting now, surely we're getting a lot of exciting legends : Luffy/Zoro, Hawkins, V2 "Homerun" Kaido, King, Queen, Sobamask, V2 Blackbeard, Chopper +
Amnesia Linlin
Dual Kaido/Big Mom
and many more.

Don't read this unless you've read the new chapter
Garp/Roger when, Garp/Roger when

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Spent 450 gems and did 9 multis on Kaido part 2, the numbers speak for themselves : got 2 RRs from the new batch, pulled 7 legends (3 of them were guaranteed), 6 of them were dupe. 2x V2 Jinbe, 2x V2 Lucci (he wasn't even boosted today...), 1x Shira/Sherry, 1x V2 Fuji (the last poster on the 9th).

BUT my one new pull were these guys :

9a8Iwcu.png

Honestly should have stopped after the 5th multi when I got them but thought I could be greedy and get Luffy/Law too. Anyway, they are all nice and rainbowed now and can't wait to take them out for a spin. Overall another disastrous sugo but don't really care since I got the legend I wanted the most. Back to saving now :)

Don't read this unless you've read the new chapter
Garp/Roger when, Garp/Roger when

Went ahead and read the new chapter, oh my..... Didn't expect that lore dump on us, the interludes between Wano acts are the best chapters.
Imagine the potential if we ever get to see a flashback of that event. Dual Whitebeard/Kaido, Big Mom/Rocks, Garp/Roger!!!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm I have a soft spot for V2 Doflamingo, despited him being countered fairly often after his release. Just felt so good to steamroll content with his dream team, matching orb all the time and an absurd nuke special.
Really like Barto/Cavendish too, very safe yet not super slow captain, with a very strong special/burst, unlike Warco. Guess I have a soft spot for Driven. Wish I had them on my Global account T_T
And obviously my boy Snakeman, very fast and flexible captain, rainbow lead. He can clear anything reliably and he pairs up with most future broken legends. That sugofest where he was guaranted for 410 gems probably was the best deal in OPTC history.

Rare recruit wise, Time Skip Nami is just my MVP, still so useful years after her release, she's aged incredibly well. I can't think of many more RRs that bailed me out again and again for the toughest pieces of content. TS Brook was a great zombie captain but haven't used him in a long time. Can't forget STR Neptune, probably my most played captain, who doesn't love free exp?

F2P side units like raid Barto, TM Enel, TM Shanks, Invasion Linlin, they just make your life easier.

Guess overall, I'm more focused on how useful a character is, how often I use them than on the artwork or the character itself. ^^;
These look great!

And that's not a bad mindset to have because as great as characters are, if they're more useful then that's better for completing a game if you care about that lol.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Question...

Legend Blackbeard was my go-to Legend from his release up until I pulled the full Striker dream team on Neko's release. Used him for everything I could to clear content I had no business clearing otherwise. He's also the reason I have his flag as my avatar. I'm hopeful for 6+ Blackbeard bringing forth more Zehahahaha days where I can use him + a friend G4 to get silly on some content that has barriers. The new support that Blackbeard has access to now makes it even more likely too. V2G4 as a friend, Raid Rayleigh as a sub, and his new limit break boost to his captain ability plus still no 6+ leaving a window of opportunity open for him just tells me that a man's dreams never die, I will cheese with him again someday 👀

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I ended up going to seven multis without really having a good reason. I told myself I wanted Ryuuma, really I was chasing those red posters, let's be honest. I didn't get Ryuuma but I did get V2 Zoro and a dupe V2 Mihawk so....heh, I'll take it. I'm happy but also mildly exasperated with myself, the game shouldn't reward me for it but this is Bandai's business model sustaining itself so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's just call it an early birthday present to myself

EDIT:
Got bored and decided to mess around with Tampermonkey to spice up the OPTC db page, this is the result

tampermonkey_optcdb.gif

I'd have the border color autofilling the purple background but I can't do that wizardry without actually hosting these images myself so this'll do

Last edited:

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I got this team off Reddit for raid big mom:
It's really legend heavy. You can replace Colo kid with RR Damante or any strong EoT unit and Capone with anyone who can help you survive a hot from big mom (Barto or legends Robin). Use Capone on stage 3 or 4 (or your damage reducer after killing big mom), Neptune on stage 3, kid on stage 4, and Usopp and Magellan on stage 5. Either Buggy or Jack as FC will work but you do need someone who can reduce atk down if you don't want to use Colo Neptune, there might be a support to remove atk down if you don't want to use Neptune. I got about 57k exp from Neptune + Jack + Hoe.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Legend Blackbeard was my go-to Legend from his release up until I pulled the full Striker dream team on Neko's release. Used him for everything I could to clear content I had no business clearing otherwise. He's also the reason I have his flag as my avatar. I'm hopeful for 6+ Blackbeard bringing forth more Zehahahaha days where I can use him + a friend G4 to get silly on some content that has barriers. The new support that Blackbeard has access to now makes it even more likely too. V2G4 as a friend, Raid Rayleigh as a sub, and his new limit break boost to his captain ability plus still no 6+ leaving a window of opportunity open for him just tells me that a man's dreams never die, I will cheese with him again someday 👀
Wow, amazing story! Makes so much sense lol.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Using a scrappy ass V1 Katakuri team vs Big Mom. It works well enough, but it always feels like I'm only just getting through.

Snakeman/Kata
Robin/L.Usopp (evolved. Unevolved would be better, but I manage)
L.Magellan/Colo Kid

Might swap some placement around since I always seem to run into Bavrois on stage 4 (who swaps captain, then rewinds cap special).

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Not happy at all that Raid Big Mom is already here and leaving at the same as the Judge Extra stage. Been diligently doing my 5 runs a day, planning on getting that juicy gem for 30 runs in 2 days but it's all moot now, not enough stamina to run both. And on top of being an actual unit to farm, Big Mom Chopperman missions are miles better.

Tried to use the 6+ V1 Sanji team that I used on JP but forgot how tight the margin for error was. Failed two runs because I forgot to jump at some point and then because I was missing like 300 HP. Switched to the safer and more popular 6* Usopp + Magellan combo, this is the double Snakeman team I'm running. Had to de-evolve my Usoland but no regret, wasn't using his 6+ anyway and got 4 DEX skulls in the bank.

I ended up going to seven multis without really having a good reason. I told myself I wanted Ryuuma, really I was chasing those red posters, let's be honest. I didn't get Ryuuma but I did get V2 Zoro and a dupe V2 Mihawk so....heh, I'll take it. I'm happy but also mildly exasperated with myself, the game shouldn't reward me for it but this is Bandai's business model sustaining itself so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's just call it an early birthday present to myself

EDIT:
Got bored and decided to mess around with Tampermonkey to spice up the OPTC db page, this is the result

tampermonkey_optcdb.gif

I'd have the border color autofilling the purple background but I can't do that wizardry without actually hosting these images myself so this'll do

Congrats on pulling the two new legends within 7 multis!! Impulse pulls never feel good but at least you came out on top, that's a very good haul.

No idea what you did with the database there but it looks pretty sweet.

I got this team off Reddit for raid big mom:

It's really legend heavy. You can replace Colo kid with RR Damante or any strong EoT unit and Capone with anyone who can help you survive a hot from big mom (Barto or legends Robin). Use Capone on stage 3 or 4 (or your damage reducer after killing big mom), Neptune on stage 3, kid on stage 4, and Usopp and Magellan on stage 5. Either Buggy or Jack as FC will work but you do need someone who can reduce atk down if you don't want to use Colo Neptune, there might be a support to remove atk down if you don't want to use Neptune. I got about 57k exp from Neptune + Jack + Hoe.

At first I saw Neptune team and I was like =O and then I saw Capone sub and I was like <_______<

Is it random which character Big Mom knocks out when she revives?

As far as I know it's random indeed.