• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Got to 30 copies of Nightmare Luffy. I'll be holding on to these copies until 3x skillup to be one and done with him

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Switched from an exp team to a no stall speed team for Underground Brook

Do happy I did that

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
I really need skill-up right now. Holding onto 44 Raid BMs and an increasing amount of Brooks right now. And here I thought box space would not be an issue anymore after the introduction of stacking boosters/evolvers...

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Can't wait for the OPTC livestream on Twitch tonight! I think it will mostly be about the launch of Kizuna Battle on the Global version. Hopefully we get some unexpected Global first stuff too. But the thing I'm most eager to learn about is what's coming after TM Weevil. Are we getting Luffy/Law or Stampede in November? Will be a deciding factor as to how I spend my gems. Wouldn't mind Stampede coming first since I would never pull on that batch and them being in the pool when Luffy/Law comes around is a big plus.

Been farming Colo Brook on Underground with that Jack/Colo Neptune team from Nakama. Fed about 10 copies and got 5 skillups, no regret, especially since there's enough time to farm more copies after the 2x skill up arrives.

On JP been farming Wano Law with a double Barto/Cavendish team, pretty easy raid overall.

Dang Zeenigami taking a break/might be done with Treasure Cruise and he's one of the better guide especially f2p maker for this game

Ah what a shame for the community, he was one of the OG content creators for OPTC and definitely came up with the best guide template, clear and straight to the point. His commitment to making full F2P teams was very commendable too. Haven't used his teams much lately but always check his older guides when I need to farm something that I missed in the past. He's always been so dedicated to the game while promoting healthy pulling habits, will never forget his stance against cheap gems while most other OPTC creators were just abusing the system.

But him taking a break was coming though, he hardly ever streamed OPTC anymore and was often late to relay the latest news.

Seems the new JP TM unit is Hawkins. I'm a little disappointed. He's deserving of a unique legend unit.

Awww really thought we'd get a legend Hawkins but it won't happen anytime soon since the art/scene they used is his legend-worthy scene in Wano. It's a double whammy for him too because he's a pretty average TM unit. Ok for Kaido with his short cooldown but providing full board matching orbs isn't enough anymore. And the 1 turn delay is just meh.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking Kizuna battle will be teased, as will Stampede.

I'm trying to think of QOL things I want. Most of it's been implemented. Maybe a cola conversion place or something. Oh and snails to actually arrive. It's weird that english got a bunch of QOL things JPN doesn't have, but they got snails. *shrug*

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty promising so far. About what I expected except for the QOL features that they showed us, which are a nice surprise. Sliders being added to the Ray shop and box expansion, filters on Extra Island, this is niiiiice

EDIT: They updated filters in the character box to let you filter by the effect of a special. Less dependency on the DB, good move Bandai

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Dang 55,555,555 download celebration coming up, that's probably why we're getting that 3x skill up in November. Just a teaser, not much else announced atm. But kinda expecting a big sugo culminating with Luffy/Law release then. No mention of Stampede, guessing it won't come early.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
The only real surprise is that they didn't announce or even allude to a new Legend. We know what's coming of course, but I'm kind of impressed by Bandai sticking to things that would actually surprise Global, for the most part, not things that are expected from JP

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
The only real surprise is that they didn't announce or even allude to a new Legend. We know what's coming of course, but I'm kind of impressed by Bandai sticking to things that would actually surprise Global, for the most part, not things that are expected from JP

I missed a few bits of the stream but overall I thought it was a pretty smooth one, better than their first iteration. Less awkward and much more interaction with the chat. Also 10 free gems is always nice.

Didn't expect the auto run feature to finally make it to GLobal, people were just asking about here the other day! Hopefully it's more generous than the JP one. We're getting pretty much the JP QoLs we were lacking with the filter features. Only snails missing then.

The sliders for TM/Ray shops are nice, being able to reallocate CCs is much appreciated. But more importantly you could tell they were eager to mention they were listening to us. I think over the last year, since a certain big poll, they've made strides with their communication and events. Good to see they are implementing things the community was desperate about. They also confirmed more streams in future, hopefully we start getting one every 2 months or so!

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't get to watch the stream but I saw the notes on Reddit. Finally, removal of CC. Now I can remove all the RCV candy on my raid Doffy (he was the guy I gave all my golden CC). Although there wasn't many new content (outside of what we knew was coming) on steam, I appreciate all the QoL stuff they're adding in.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
instead of adding candy removal I wish they'd just let you do +300 on every character

Come onnnnnnn 600 extra recovery isn't that big of a deal

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
What do they usually give players during the DL celebrations? How many rainbow gems do you think?

Right now I'm going through the world map and I'm on Punk Hazard so hopefully I can get it done before this.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Dl celebration will probably have luffy/law sugo global debut but toadskii said since they had chopper shirts on we could maybe get a global first chopper legend, expect the sugo to be 2x legend rate or higher

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
instead of adding candy removal I wish they'd just let you do +300 on every character

Come onnnnnnn 600 extra recovery isn't that big of a deal

Agreed. Treat it like puzzles/dragons, everyone gets +297 and it's fine.

Overall the stream was... fine? Nothing earth shattering, most of it we knew about.

55mil event is going to be luffy/law, since they needed an excuse to have him randomly in november
Mostly everything was in JPN, and the things that werent like sliders for buying from the bazzar are... fine I guess

Overall for me, nothing amazing but happy for the rewards and happy we keep getting acknowledgement. Means the game will be around for a while longer!

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Managed to watch the stream in its entirety, caught a few details I missed the first time. The biggest hint towards Luffy/Law launching end of October/start of November is when they showcased Kizuna Clash, the boss was Zoro/Sanji. It couldn't possibly be Stampede since it was the one Kizuna Clash where the boss was a completely different unit (Stampede Boa).

The fact it's attached to a big 55M download celebration points towards Luffy/Law too since it's much more hype than Stampede. And last year when we got the 100M download event, it culminated with V2G4/Nami release.

Would rather have had a couple more batches fast forwarded before Luffy/Law release but it is what it is. In the grand scheme of things, with both TM and Kizuna around now, it's much better for the game to stick to the original JP order to keep the powercreep in check.

New tentative release order of all the sugos after TM Weevil up to Global 5th Anniversary :

1) October 26 - November 8 : Luffy/Law + V2 Big Mom 55M DL Sugo. The big one, I expect more than a 2x legend rate really, probably 2.5x or even 3x.
2) Mid November (14 to 18?) : TM Shanks/Beckman sugo. Lucky Roo, Yasopp and Rockstar TM boosters
3) End of November (22 to 29?) : Koala/Sabo Revolutionaries DX sugo. Was a 2x legend rate on JP, surely will remain the same on Global. They might delay it by a few days.
4) Mid December : TM CP-0 Lucci sugo. Mjosgard, Sai and Neptune TM boosters
5) End of December : some Christmas special recap sugo probably (with Nami and Boa 6+?)
6) Start of January/New Year : Reverie Princess sugo with Shirahoshi/Mansherry + Vivi/Rebecca. 2x legend rate
7) Mid January : TM Akainu/Fujitora sugo. Big Mom, Kaido, Doffy TM boosters
8) 3rd week of January : Bikini Blitz/Summer Girls sugo. Carrot, Sugar, Khalifa boosters
9) End of January/Start of February : Stampede Bullet Part 1 sugo. 2x legend rate
10) Mid February : TM Stampede Smoker sugo aka Stampede Part 1 repeat sugo
11) End of February/right before Anni : Stampede Luffy Part 2 sugo
12) March/Global Anniversary : Kaido + ????

This is a very cramped schedule if they want to release Kaido on time for early March for 5th anni. But they don't really have any choice.

What do they usually give players during the DL celebrations? How many rainbow gems do you think?

Right now I'm going through the world map and I'm on Punk Hazard so hopefully I can get it done before this.

Hmm I'm not expecting much but last year during 100M DL celebration, they gave away 50 gems. Happened around this time of the year too.

Dl celebration will probably have luffy/law sugo global debut but toadskii said since they had chopper shirts on we could maybe get a global first chopper legend, expect the sugo to be 2x legend rate or higher

Yeah I think his theory makes sense. They really teased with those Chopper shirts AND the Chopper plush and all that while saying they were listening to us and reading everything we said *wink wink*. They definitely know that legend Chopper is the most asked legend by the community.

Wow 20 free gems from bandai for livestream what is this,

That's super generous, they added another 10 gems for the stream it seems. The other 10 came from that island challenge they ran.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
New tentative release order of all the sugos after TM Weevil up to Global 5th Anniversary :

1) October 26 - November 8 : Luffy/Law + V2 Big Mom 55M DL Sugo. The big one, I expect more than a 2x legend rate really, probably 2.5x or even 3x.
2) Mid November (14 to 18?) : TM Shanks/Beckman sugo. Lucky Roo, Yasopp and Rockstar TM boosters
3) End of November (22 to 29?) : Koala/Sabo Revolutionaries DX sugo. Was a 2x legend rate on JP, surely will remain the same on Global. They might delay it by a few days.
5) End of December : some Christmas special recap sugo probably (with Nami and Boa 6+?)
6) Start of January/New Year : Reverie Princess sugo with Shirahoshi/Mansherry + Vivi/Rebecca. 2x legend rate
8) 3rd week of January : Bikini Blitz/Summer Girls sugo. Carrot, Sugar, Khalifa boosters
9) End of January/Start of February : Stampede Bullet Part 1 sugo. 2x legend rate

This is a very cramped schedule if they want to release Kaido on time for early March for 5th anni. But they don't really have any choice.

That's a good writeup. I can see them doing a special Xmas sugo with existing legends, might be the second best time to get Law/Luffy. Xmas/New Year is usually decent IIRC. Stampede is messing things up though. It would make sense to do it on global release but that special Kizuna battle changes it up. Wouldn't be the first time they mess with the schedule though

If this is the schedule, I don't know when I'd pull. I really want some of these legends, but Luffy/Law is the obvious choice. The real question is if it'll be a guaranteed one for the 55mil or not. It would make sense to do that

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
That's a good writeup. I can see them doing a special Xmas sugo with existing legends, might be the second best time to get Law/Luffy. Xmas/New Year is usually decent IIRC. Stampede is messing things up though. It would make sense to do it on global release but that special Kizuna battle changes it up. Wouldn't be the first time they mess with the schedule though

If this is the schedule, I don't know when I'd pull. I really want some of these legends, but Luffy/Law is the obvious choice. The real question is if it'll be a guaranteed one for the 55mil or not. It would make sense to do that

I'm in the same boat, trying to figure out when to pull, that's partly why I made this schedule. If you're talking about Luffy/Law being guaranteed on the 55m sugo/their debut, I think there's zero chance of that happening unfortunately. Even if they were guaranteed on the 20th multi, many players would find it a bargain. I'm sure a lot of people will go 40-50 multis deep on them. Because most people know they are future proofing their account when they go for Luffy/Law. Maybe when they release 6+ Luffy/Law, they'll be guaranteed on the 9th like Snakeman was (JP New Year?).

On JP, releasing Koala/Sabo not even 2 weeks after Luffy/Law (their anni) is what killed the game for quite a few players. Because the content released around Koala/Sabo was riddled with 99 turns of "every orb counts as badly matching" debuff and it's one of Luffy/Law weaknesses, as a 2.5x orb booster. That debuff just counters Luffy/Law so badly. But on Global we know this so I expect people to spread their gems spending instead of going too hard on Luffy/Law.

I might wait until Koala/Sabo to pull, depends how good the 55M sugo is. The longer we wait, the more OP legends are in the pool. I definitely agree with you about the Christmas sugo, last year it was guaranteed Lucy I think? And also one day of 2.5x legend rate. This year it should be better with the 2nd best chance at pulling the latest legends. And New Year is probably going to be the best ever on Global, with a proper great batch release.

About Stampede, the optimal launch window definitely was November to coincide with the movie worldwide release but that ship has sailed imo because of the 55M event. Honestly, aside from hardcore OPTC players who read the JP news, most people don't really care for a Stampede batch until they've seen the movie. But they could turn December or January into Stampede month and delay Koala/Sabo and the Reverie batch.

Anyway, this is the critical period now, need to play the odds and pull at the best time. I might be greedy/overly optimistic but I want 2 out of 3 from Luffy/Law, Koala/Sabo and Shira/Sherry by the end of the Reverie Princesses sugo. I will probably have spent all my gems by then. I'd be ok with 1 of of the big 3 + V2 Big Mom or Vivi/Rebecca or maybe Barto/Cav, Sanji/Judge, Inu/Neko. But I'd be extremely deflated if I got none of those 3 and pulled stuff like V2 Kata, Carrot, Capone.

Like Gol D. Roger said "We are in the endgame now."

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to watch the stream in its entirety, caught a few details I missed the first time. The biggest hint towards Luffy/Law launching end of October/start of November is when they showcased Kizuna Clash, the boss was Zoro/Sanji. It couldn't possibly be Stampede since it was the one Kizuna Clash where the boss was a completely different unit (Stampede Boa).

The fact it's attached to a big 55M download celebration points towards Luffy/Law too since it's much more hype than Stampede. And last year when we got the 100M download event, it culminated with V2G4/Nami release.

Would rather have had a couple more batches fast forwarded before Luffy/Law release but it is what it is. In the grand scheme of things, with both TM and Kizuna around now, it's much better for the game to stick to the original JP order to keep the powercreep in check.

Hmm I'm not expecting much but last year during 100M DL celebration, they gave away 50 gems. Happened around this time of the year too.
50 gems is one multi so that's good for me. Then again, I just started so most of yall don't need as many units as I do. At the same time all it takes is one multi to make anyone's day if they get the card they want.

Thanks for the schedule hmmm so I guess the ones that are bolded are the ones we need to look out for. Question, is V2 Big Mom this card?

I guess the next one I'll go for is the Luffy/Law banner and then see how the rest are. Given there's the Koala/Sabo potentially in November and then next year the Reverie Princess and then at the end of that month is the Stampede one? Geez that's so much in such a short amount of time. Reminds me of Dokkan in a way lol given Japan's version was hit with a lot of banners earlier this year and the Global version's getting hit by it at the end of the year.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the schedule hmmm so I guess the ones that are bolded are the ones we need to look out for. Question, is V2 Big Mom this card?

Yup.

I mispoke a little while ago, my JPN account has all the dual legends except koala/sabo. Maybe that's a sign to go for them on my main. I looked them up and they're definitely bonkers.

*shrug* It's all guesswork. For now I'll focus on what we have. Mihawk sword-thingy event is tonight, with free gold pulls and a legend pull, so definitely worth it. I'm primed to level up easily after a few runs so that worked well. Then there's Weevil coming in a few weeks and he's a fun unit.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yup.

I mispoke a little while ago, my JPN account has all the dual legends except koala/sabo. Maybe that's a sign to go for them on my main. I looked them up and they're definitely bonkers.

*shrug* It's all guesswork. For now I'll focus on what we have. Mihawk sword-thingy event is tonight, with free gold pulls and a legend pull, so definitely worth it. I'm primed to level up easily after a few runs so that worked well. Then there's Weevil coming in a few weeks and he's a fun unit.
I really need to understand who's a V1 and a V2 but it makes sense in this case lol.

Also yeah that is a good sign for you. I'm not sure about this Mihawk thing but I'll try it out.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
50 gems is one multi so that's good for me. Then again, I just started so most of yall don't need as many units as I do. At the same time all it takes is one multi to make anyone's day if they get the card they want.

I guess the next one I'll go for is the Luffy/Law banner and then see how the rest are. Given there's the Koala/Sabo potentially in November and then next year the Reverie Princess and then at the end of that month is the Stampede one? Geez that's so much in such a short amount of time. Reminds me of Dokkan in a way lol given Japan's version was hit with a lot of banners earlier this year and the Global version's getting hit by it at the end of the year.

Oh yeah 50 gems is incredibly generous, would be amazing if we got 50 gems again. Just that it's a very rare occurence.

Yup the bolded ones are the big sugofests, they all had 2x legends rate on JP and I expect the same for Global. These are the best sugo to pull on, moreso for newer accounts like yours because as you said, you're in dire need of new units to open up your teambuilding options. Even old legends like Corazon or Shirahoshi would be amazing for your account. Just try skip the Treasure Mode sugos (especially since you don't really like TM) or the Blitz Battle sugos, those are linked to an event, they usually have normal legend rates and the special units you can pull there have fairly limited uses.

Since you don't have the current best rainbow captain Snakeman, I think Luffy/Law is by far the best pick of the bunch for you. Koala/Sabo are only for Cerebral/Free Spirit. The Reverie Princesses only Cerebral/Striker, Bullet only 3 colours etc. Even if they swap the order around, that's definitely a lot of great sugos in a row, it doesn't happen that often in OPTC.

I really need to understand who's a V1 and a V2 but it makes sense in this case lol.

Also yeah that is a good sign for you. I'm not sure about this Mihawk thing but I'll try it out.

Don't worry too much about the V1/V2 thing, it's just the order in which they were released, you'll get used to it quickly.
You'll be able to take part in the Training Blades event for sure, you should be able to clear at least the 30 stamina version. You won't be able to get the best rewards from Chopperman missions but you should get some good stuff still and that dungeon drops a lot of exp items.

Also the Perona you can get from this event as reward is great for your V2 Mihawk/Zoro!

Yup.

Koala/Sabo are great yeah not just because they access to great subs but also because they cover that one niche that no other unit in the game can!

I'm ready for sword event, I think it's the first one of this kind on Global? The 60 stamina version is pretty easy, it's just non stop farming and hoping for good RNG on the gold sword drops. The CMs seem more lenient on GLB, on JP you needed 100 gold swords I think, looks like we just need 60. My stamina bar will be full and I'm very close to ranking up since there was no Colo Brook today.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah 50 gems is incredibly generous, would be amazing if we got 50 gems again. Just that it's a very rare occurence.

Yup the bolded ones are the big sugofests, they all had 2x legends rate on JP and I expect the same for Global. These are the best sugo to pull on, moreso for newer accounts like yours because as you said, you're in dire need of new units to open up your teambuilding options. Even old legends like Corazon or Shirahoshi would be amazing for your account. Just try skip the Treasure Mode sugos (especially since you don't really like TM) or the Blitz Battle sugos, those are linked to an event, they usually have normal legend rates and the special units you can pull there have fairly limited uses.

Since you don't have the current best rainbow captain Snakeman, I think Luffy/Law is by far the best pick of the bunch for you. Koala/Sabo are only for Cerebral/Free Spirit. The Reverie Princesses only Cerebral/Striker, Bullet only 3 colours etc. Even if they swap the order around, that's definitely a lot of great sugos in a row, it doesn't happen that often in OPTC.

Don't worry too much about the V1/V2 thing, it's just the order in which they were released, you'll get used to it quickly.
You'll be able to take part in the Training Blades event for sure, you should be able to clear at least the 30 stamina version. You won't be able to get the best rewards from Chopperman missions but you should get some good stuff still and that dungeon drops a lot of exp items.

Also the Perona you can get from this event as reward is great for your V2 Mihawk/Zoro!
Yeah I don't understand all the different kinds of Sugos here. Why are there so many types? It's confusing.

Ahhh interesting yeah that's a good job. Luffy/Law is what I'll aim for then at least. Looking at them now, yeah they'll come in handy.

I'll go grab her then!

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Since I am a whale I concentrate on debut sugo's and TM sugo, usually only pull 2-3 times on first part of TM sugo to get the boosters

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Would like to run the sword Island, but I'm totally out of box space. Why on earth did they release Raid Big Mom then have over a week for skill-up? Haven't even started colo Brook yet either.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I got to the 0 stam's final stage with a zombie Brook + Hannaybal team but I didn't finish LBing my RR Kuma so I lost when he got blown away -_-
I'll try again later now that I've LB him

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Doing well with the top recommended snakeman team on reddit. Double stamina works thank god, less manual runs and it's going fast.

Two gold pulls so far have been dupes though

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Unevolved Legend Brook - Hannaybal
TM Enel - RR PSY Kuma
Something low cost with low HP(unevolved pig) - Colo Kid V2

I followed this guide
I don't think TM Enel needs to be unevolved but I could be wrong.
This is the team I've been trying, but I have a grand total of two unevolved Brook friends, and the team is heavily reliant on matching orbs on turn one.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
For anyone trying the 0 stamina challenge already and struggling with finding enough unevolved Brook FCs to reset stage 1, I highly recommend farming and rainbowing the free PSY Perona you can get from Chopperman Missions since she gives the right orbs for turn 1 with her special (she needs to be rainbowed to get the CD reduction). For what it's worth, I used this slightly different team on JP. It's safe but it's long, you use Perona's special right off the bat.

Doing well with the top recommended snakeman team on reddit. Double stamina works thank god, less manual runs and it's going fast.

I'm using a similar team too, had to tweak it since I don't have 6+ Franky. Using Raid Rayleigh instead. Works very well. And you can put Raid Zoro as support on Bobbin, will give you a lot more leeway for the final burst. Deals up to 14m damage with 6 perfects and the Snakeman orb boost from stage 6. Means I can afford to hit up to 3 greats on Mihawk ^^

Yeah I don't understand all the different kinds of Sugos here. Why are there so many types? It's confusing.

Ahhh interesting yeah that's a good job. Luffy/Law is what I'll aim for then at least. Looking at them now, yeah they'll come in handy.

I'll go grab her then!

Well to make it simple, every month we get a "main" sugofest where they release a new legend (sometimes 2) with a matching batch of rare recruits. In example, the V2 Germa sugo you pulled on or the V2 Slasher you just pulled on. Those can be 2x legend rates but they are not always. Most people will pull on that kind of sugo. They currently start at the end of the month and carry on into the start of the following months.

And then 2 weeks later, in the middle of the month usually, we get a Treasure Map sugofest, which is more designed towards big spenders or people who want to pull more. That's when they release some limited rare recruits who primarily serve as point boosters for this month Treasure Map. Pulling them is the only way to get a high ranking, like top 100. But that's more for the very dedicated players. Usually there's no new legend released during the TM sugo but some legends will be rate boosted to make it more appealing. They never have a 2x legend rate.

And in between those two types of sugofests, they'll sometimes release surprise themed or event sugofests like the recent one where people could get 11 rainbows on the 5th multi.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017

That team also works with a Jack FC btw. You don't really need another Snakeman so you might as well get extra exp from your runs.

SmartSelect_20191005-150915_ONE_PIECE_TREASURE_CRUISE.jpg
I'm running with this team ATM for the 60 stamina version. Cracker is replaceable with Tesoro and Bobbin can be replaced with raid Zoro. You could also replace Akainu with RR Sengoku but you'll have to take an extra turn on stage 7.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks I'll give it a shot

I have an unevolved Brook, guess I should put him up

I can confirm this team works with evolved TM Enel. You probably need to have Brook, Hannaybal, and Kuma max leveled in order to have enough HP to survive three units being blown away; the margin was razor thin for me

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Man I wont be able to do 0 Stamina black blade since my Colo kid is not rainbowed just need to do his special slot and I have been waiting for him to return to Colo roster

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Well to make it simple, every month we get a "main" sugofest where they release a new legend (sometimes 2) with a matching batch of rare recruits. In example, the V2 Germa sugo you pulled on or the V2 Slasher you just pulled on. Those can be 2x legend rates but they are not always. Most people will pull on that kind of sugo. They currently start at the end of the month and carry on into the start of the following months.

And then 2 weeks later, in the middle of the month usually, we get a Treasure Map sugofest, which is more designed towards big spenders or people who want to pull more. That's when they release some limited rare recruits who primarily serve as point boosters for this month Treasure Map. Pulling them is the only way to get a high ranking, like top 100. But that's more for the very dedicated players. Usually there's no new legend released during the TM sugo but some legends will be rate boosted to make it more appealing. They never have a 2x legend rate.

And in between those two types of sugofests, they'll sometimes release surprise themed or event sugofests like the recent one where people could get 11 rainbows on the 5th multi.

I see so basically given I don't like TM I need to only focus on which of the main Sugofests then. Got it.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Spent a couple gems and had a level up to get the sword thing out of the way so I can focus on Brook and FN books during skill up

Dupe V2 Rayleigh from the ticket but at least it's not a year one legend