• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, who at Bandai decided to make stage 7 of this sword thing drop a tome? I've had it happen a few times now. I'd be done with the event if it werent for those during my double runs. As it stands I only need about 7 more, so two double runs if RNG doesn't screw me over

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, who at Bandai decided to make stage 7 of this sword thing drop a tome? I've had it happen a few times now. I'd be done with the event if it werent for those during my double runs. As it stands I only need about 7 more, so two double runs if RNG doesn't screw me over

I just had the same thing happen to me :(

EDIT: I just went 9/10 while feeding Colo Pica o.o
I fed and maxed everything I farmed except Nightmare Luffy who I'm waiting on 3x skillup for, though I'm sitting on 4 copies of Raid Big Mom to rainbow her using free LB points from TM.
I've also got 6-8 units who I could rainbow right now, but I'm unwilling to use my LB potions on them so I sit on their dupes too. Altogether, I'm at 400 box space atm which should easily last till 3x skillup

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
10/33 for Big Mom
4/10 for SenGarp
2/10 for invasion WB
4/8 for Neo Kuma
6/10 for Neo Doffy
3/8 for Akainu

Not my best 2x skillup session.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Heyooooo! This is why you do these events.
Legend pull was Sanji/Judge!

20 copies of ColoBrook and he's 6 turns away from max
39 copies of BM and she's complete.

Last edited:

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Got a new legend from black blade training which was Robin just missing v1 Sabo and v1 akainu from old batch, just missing luffy/Ace, Warco, V2 Jinbe, cat/dog, bart/cav and V2 mihawk from newer legends

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Training Blades red ticket was a dupe V1 Mihawk (pretty fitting I guess...), can't say no to 5K RP nowadays especially since we're getting more tickets soon in the Ray Shop it seems.

16/27 Raid Big Mom, 8/18 Colo Brook, both are maxed out so that's a pretty successful 2x skill up.

Very glad TM Hawkins is starting in 2 days on JP, very early in the month, won't overlap with GLB for once. The list of boosted legends is brutal though, no dual legend. Will have to rely on 6+ Nami, V1 Sanji and Franky, should be fun...

I see so basically given I don't like TM I need to only focus on which of the main Sugofests then. Got it.

Yup you wouldn't get as much bang for your buck on TM sugos. But as Chris said, definitely make sure to farm the next TM with the highest point team you can make. Weevil is a great F2P unit, you'll need 1 million point to get enough mats/copies to max him out.

Heyooooo! This is why you do these events.
Legend pull was Sanji/Judge!

20 copies of ColoBrook and he's 6 turns away from max
39 copies of BM and she's complete.

Congrats on that incredible pull! You had all the V2 Germa kids too right?

1700 day log in rewards~

Congrats, I'm 7 drops away from the red but I'm expecting dupe

Grats on 1700 days!

there's entirely too many books in the new FN

I just want Z's batch~

Ah yeah it's the first time we get the FN loot change on Global. I hated it at first too because it's harder to get the books you want but in the end the odds are pretty similar compared with the old system where you got evolvers and porks. Definitely friendlier towards new players though.

Got a new legend from black blade training which was Robin just missing v1 Sabo and v1 akainu from old batch, just missing luffy/Ace, Warco, V2 Jinbe, cat/dog, bart/cav and V2 mihawk from newer legends

Grats on Robin!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yup you wouldn't get as much bang for your buck on TM sugos. But as Chris said, definitely make sure to farm the next TM with the highest point team you can make. Weevil is a great F2P unit, you'll need 1 million point to get enough mats/copies to max him out
I'm definitely going to try to do as much of it as I can next time. Might as well lol.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Question, are all the V2s better than their V1 counterparts?

Kind of but not really. Generally, a V2 does something different. Take Akainu. His V1 (STR) boosts everyone, but gives extra boost to red orbs on any unit. His V2 (INT) only boosts STR and INT characters.

The only "better" is that V2 units usually have better multipliers since they were released later in the power creep of the game. That's why old units get + version and limit breaks to make them usable in the current meta

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of but not really. Generally, a V2 does something different. Take Akainu. His V1 (STR) boosts everyone, but gives extra boost to red orbs on any unit. His V2 (INT) only boosts STR and INT characters.

The only "better" is that V2 units usually have better multipliers since they were released later in the power creep of the game. That's why old units get + version and limit breaks to make them usable in the current meta
Ahhh I see. Makes sense.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got any Black Blade Training tips? I can't beat the Ultimae but I can beat Expert pretty easily. I've got up to 25 Muggy Swords but mind you it's been random drops for me with the 2x multiplier. I'm trying to see if I can grind my way to get the full 50.

Mihawk's my main issue. He instantly kills my team whenever I make it to him. So far my 2 strongest teams are

BdsACKX.jpg

YubeQt8.jpg

Last edited:

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Finally done with the swords farm, i got :

-3D2Y Zoro ( What a coincidence)
- QCK Hyozou
- INT Zeo

My legend was another dupe Neko, but i did a multi on the sugo banner and got a new Neko/Inu legend ! That went better than expected. Too bad my skillup was crap though.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I just need Garp, Ainz, and Zeff books from this FN so of course those are the ones that aren't dropping.
I finished my 20 runs and finished skilling up Ain on the last book I got on the last run

cut it close

Edit: Finally doing my Mihawk 0 Stamina run *scrolls down*

"Stall for 99+ turns"

okay maybe good I didn't save this for the last possible minute

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone got any Black Blade Training tips? I can't beat the Ultimae but I can beat Expert pretty easily. I've got up to 25 Muggy Swords but mind you it's been random drops for me with the 2x multiplier. I'm trying to see if I can grind my way to get the full 50.

Mihawk's my main issue. He instantly kills my team whenever I make it to him. So far my 2 strongest teams are

Ultimate might be too hard/early for you for now. Assuming you can stall long enough to make it to Mihawk with all your specials ready, you should really mostly need 2 things :

1) The most important thing by far is a unit that can remove 4 turns of rainbow shield (also called enemy percent damage reduction). You can look up on the database those units, if you filter their special with "Enemy Percent Damage Reduction reducer". You can also pick the classes/types you need for the team you want to use (Slasher, Powerhouse, etc)
2) Enough damage boosting specials (you should have that covered with the teams you've posted) and as many QCK units as possible since Mihawk is STR type. You'll want to finish your combo chain with the QCK units obviously. You need to deal over 8.5M damage.

I don't know your full box but I think there are two teams you can build that should clear it handily, based on what you've posted : Powerhouse or Slasher.

1) Powerhouse team : As you can see it should deal 21M damage on burst turn if you have all matching orbs and activated the specials in the right order. Your most important unit there is V2 Reiju, she'll remove the 4 turns of rainbow shield BUT only if you have swapped your Sanji/Judge captain to Judge (to get the TND orb). Then you use both Sanji/Judge specials then Cracker special. V2 Whitebeard and Big Mom specials don't matter/won't apply. V2 Whitebeard is there as QCK beatstick, Big Mom is easily replaceable with another QCK Powerhouse unit, preferably one who gives matching orbs to your team. Even if you don't have matching orbs on most units, the matching orb on Cracker should be plenty enough

2) Slasher team : That Slasher team you posted is almost good enough, you do need a unit to remove the rainbow shield though. Best option by far is this QCK Bobbin if you have him. Otherwise you can use this PSY Carina too but you'll want QCK slashers on your crew for the extra damage. I'd replace Brook or Inu/Neko on your Slasher team.

Out of those 2 teams, I think the Sanji/Judge team is the strongest one. If you can't get to Mihawk with your specials ready because of a lack of auto-heal socket, it's ok, just farm the Expert difficulty. Hope it helps, good luck :)

Finally done with the swords farm, i got :

-3D2Y Zoro ( What a coincidence)
- QCK Hyozou
- INT Zeo

My legend was another dupe Neko, but i did a multi on the sugo banner and got a new Neko/Inu legend ! That went better than expected. Too bad my skillup was crap though.

Congrats on Inu/Neko!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Ultimate might be too hard/early for you for now. Assuming you can stall long enough to make it to Mihawk with all your specials ready, you should really mostly need 2 things :

1) The most important thing by far is a unit that can remove 4 turns of rainbow shield (also called enemy percent damage reduction). You can look up on the database those units, if you filter their special with "Enemy Percent Damage Reduction reducer". You can also pick the classes/types you need for the team you want to use (Slasher, Powerhouse, etc)
2) Enough damage boosting specials (you should have that covered with the teams you've posted) and as many QCK units as possible since Mihawk is STR type. You'll want to finish your combo chain with the QCK units obviously. You need to deal over 8.5M damage.

I don't know your full box but I think there are two teams you can build that should clear it handily, based on what you've posted : Powerhouse or Slasher.

1) Powerhouse team : As you can see it should deal 21M damage on burst turn if you have all matching orbs and activated the specials in the right order. Your most important unit there is V2 Reiju, she'll remove the 4 turns of rainbow shield BUT only if you have swapped your Sanji/Judge captain to Judge (to get the TND orb). Then you use both Sanji/Judge specials then Cracker special. V2 Whitebeard and Big Mom specials don't matter/won't apply. V2 Whitebeard is there as QCK beatstick, Big Mom is easily replaceable with another QCK Powerhouse unit, preferably one who gives matching orbs to your team. Even if you don't have matching orbs on most units, the matching orb on Cracker should be plenty enough

2) Slasher team : That Slasher team you posted is almost good enough, you do need a unit to remove the rainbow shield though. Best option by far is this QCK Bobbin if you have him. Otherwise you can use this PSY Carina too but you'll want QCK slashers on your crew for the extra damage. I'd replace Brook or Inu/Neko on your Slasher team.

Out of those 2 teams, I think the Sanji/Judge team is the strongest one. If you can't get to Mihawk with your specials ready because of a lack of auto-heal socket, it's ok, just farm the Expert difficulty. Hope it helps, good luck :)
Wow thanks a lot!! This is exactly what I need here. That rainbow shield is a problem but I feel this should do the job or at least set me up well. I'm going to make that Powerhouse team and report right back with my results. See this is the stuff that I need because had you not mentioned it I wouldn't have thought too deeply about the Reiju synergy.

I definitely don't have Bobbin but I think I have Carina.

EDIT: Yeah you're right it's still too early for me there lmao. I got destroyed and my specials weren't even ready by that time lol.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got Brook, unevolved or evolved? never did the 0 stamina and running out of time.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Just realized that I never fully evolved my Big Mom lol. I went to the Bazaar and for the skull I needed for her. I'll see how much stronger she is now.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Whoops I forgot to put my unevolved one back up I'll do that now

Thanks, I tried a few times. I apparently can't figure out the right health combo since I keep dying in the final stage, and lack enough friends to keep trying for reseting orbs on stage1.

Whatever, it's just one thing I'll miss.

Also, Moria EX tonight, and Raid Capone on Monday. Then TM time. Content content content!

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, I tried a few times. I apparently can't figure out the right health combo since I keep dying in the final stage, and lack enough friends to keep trying for reseting orbs on stage1.
FYI if you're using the Perona gotten from the training she hasn't boosted stats.

As to hp thing you gotta make sure if bottom or middle rows are away from the team, brook and your zombie captain has higher than or just on 50% hp.

For example my team had an overall 146HP(?) iirc. When the bottom units got blown away I had 108hp with my middle and top row.

Middle row blows away as well and I had 59hp, just enough to survive from an attack when middle came back and rose up to 108hp. Bottom row comes back I had 100hp so having 59/100hp of course is over half so it was okay.

I had to give my Hannibal hp cc to survive as without it the hp I had with a Brook captain, fully cc and him was below 59hp so I would have died when the rows that got blown away came back.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Nakama network has failed me for lazy easy teams to get a quick clear on chaos Brook

Just did two different Carrot teams that I'm pretty sure don't actually work??

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Wow the new TM changes on JP are amazing, can't wait for them to be inplemented on Global. They drastically reduced the "loading times". Now when you click on the compass, there are two very briefs connecting messages instead of having to wait forever. Everything else has been sped up too it seems, the ship animation etc. Feels like playing in "fast forward".

Also this TM Hawkins might be the easiest TM released in a year. Surprisingly few mechanics, only need a couple rainbow shields/treshold reducers. Been cruising with these teams. Glad it's pretty straightforward this time since the list of boosters was pathetic.

EX Colo Moriah coming already, very easy to farm, very good units and free support items on top! Not looking forward to Raid Bege, pretty tricky one but I should be fine with 6+ Big Mom + V2 Doffy.

Whatever, it's just one thing I'll miss.

Also, Moria EX tonight, and Raid Capone on Monday. Then TM time. Content content content!

Dunno if you can build it but this is the team I've just used to beat it. I used the "can't lose variant" : unevolved Brook FC + Urouge captain, unevolved TM Enel (mine as lvl 45) + max LB PSY Kuma (can't be blown away), ranking PSY Perona for the orbs on stage 1 and and rainbowed Colo Kid (with 200 CC). Needed lvl 2 CD reduction too, so 20 total. Pop Perona stage 1, take down INT and QCK guys. At Mihawk, I had 140 and never dipped under half HP even when Enel, Perona and Kid were blown away.

Wow thanks a lot!! This is exactly what I need here. That rainbow shield is a problem but I feel this should do the job or at least set me up well. I'm going to make that Powerhouse team and report right back with my results. See this is the stuff that I need because had you not mentioned it I wouldn't have thought too deeply about the Reiju synergy.

I definitely don't have Bobbin but I think I have Carina.

EDIT: Yeah you're right it's still too early for me there lmao. I got destroyed and my specials weren't even ready by that time lol.

Ah shame that you couldn't make it work. Don't worry, early on, the two biggest hurdles for me were having specials ready on time for the boss and having enough auto heal socket (you really want 25 split over your crew to get that +1000 HP auto heal) to stall. Socket times and skill up manuals are definitely the two things you should be on the lookout for.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Ah shame that you couldn't make it work. Don't worry, early on, the two biggest hurdles for me were having specials ready on time for the boss and having enough auto heal socket (you really want 25 split over your crew to get that +1000 HP auto heal) to stall. Socket times and skill up manuals are definitely the two things you should be on the lookout for.
Yeah I'll beat it eventually. I stopped trying to get all 50 Muggy Swords and just left it at 28 sadly. I couldn't do it even if it was for a guaranteed Legend. Ah well, it happens.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... So we have to clear Extra Moria 40 times for all the CM rewards and on top of that, we're getting 30 copies from CM. I guess we don't have to hold his copies for x2 skill rate lol.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
are you FUCKING KIDDING ME

Me: Koshiro looks good, and 1% drop on the support characters isn't so bad. I think I'll do a single and maybe get a support character then get on Moria

FP5lXKc.jpg

WHAT EVEN, WHY??

Oct 25, 2017

Me: Koshiro looks good, and 1% drop on the support characters isn't so bad. I think I'll do a single and maybe get a support character then get on Moria

FP5lXKc.jpg

WHAT EVEN, WHY??
Welcome to the cool kids club. Enjoy all your friend requests.

2x Carrot with Law and Mihawk with only 2 turns of stalling for Ex Moria. Soooo good.

edit: Scratch that, I'm a baby-man who prefers the safety and crutches of Zuneisha on a Nami team with a V2 Doffy sub.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Soooooooo the new LB keys to go beyond the rainbow are obtainable during this TM on JP. There are two kinds : one for TM characters and one for Legends. You can only get 1 of the former, when you hit 2mil points. You can get 1 Legend key for placing in the top 20K in New World (basically not being demoted, which probably will translate to top 8K on Global). Could have been worse. You can only get a 2nd one if you place in the top 500 though. Not quite sure why the keys are such rare commodities, think most people will save them up for ages instead of wasting them on TM WB or Legend Ace.

On Global it's finally that time of the year, V2 Doffy appreciation week ^____^
Been Blitzing EX Moria with the Nami/V2 Doffy/V1 Law combo. Raid Bege next!

FP5lXKc.jpg

WHAT EVEN, WHY??

Wow grats!!! More Jack FC, alway appreciated! I can't believe you pulled on a SUPPORT banner but looks like you were right to do so lol. I didn't even know you could pull legends on that kind of banner.

edit: Scratch that, I'm a baby-man who prefers the safety and crutches of Zuneisha on a Nami team with a V2 Doffy sub.

I feel dirty using Zunesha with V2 Doffy sub. *plays One Punch Man theme while farming*

I can do the V2 Kata and Shira crew for 50 stam, but I'm not really looking forward to stalling 49 more of that island.

Kata wished he was as strong and handsome as Doffy.

The worst thing I can say about Moria so far is that it's just kind of a dull fight

Just enjoy the nice laid back farming before Raid Bege hits us ^^;;;; You'll get your fill of "challenging" content. Can't wait to see people reaction at stage 3, especially with some teams.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Wow grats!!! More Jack FC, alway appreciated! I can't believe you pulled on a SUPPORT banner but looks like you were right to do so lol. I didn't even know you could pull legends on that kind of banner.
it's a support sugofest, I think it's the first one? I don't have any support characters and I was bored enough to throw a single at it on the off chance I got something good but I didn't expect it to actually work D:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
it's a support sugofest, I think it's the first one? I don't have any support characters and I was bored enough to throw a single at it on the off chance I got something good but I didn't expect it to actually work D:

Ohhh didn't realise it was a proper sugofest. The support only banners must have been a dud. Please tell me you got Jack on a single MULTI and not a single PULL ...right?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Im gonna try to get a Ambush LinLin Copy tomorrow...dont expect much but maybe i can come up with a setup for Blackbeard and Big Mom heh.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Ohhh didn't realise it was a proper sugofest. The support only banners must have been a dud. Please tell me you got Jack on a single MULTI and not a single PULL ...right?
five gems, baby

Im gonna try to get a Ambush LinLin Copy tomorrow...dont expect much but maybe i can come up with a setup for Blackbeard and Big Mom heh.
Highly suggest using 4* books on Linlin if you've got them. What an annoying stage.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Highly suggest using 4* books on Linlin if you've got them. What an annoying stage.

Yeah thats what im going to do - so my goal for now is only a single copy.
Maybe if i pull a more OP Captain down the line i can farm more of her copies for her potential abilities.

Edit:

And grats on the Jack pull haha - talk about luck....getting a recent Legend from a single pull.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I took the first two days of the event off from OPTC since Slay The Spire hooked me good. I start doing my runs with a Barto/Cav team and I gotta say, their stall potential is silly af. I went into the 40 stamina blind, messed up Stage 4 since the minibosses are completely different, stalled out on the final stage for ages and burst Moria at my leisure. Great Legend, terrible class, still fun

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Its pretty much impossible to clear BB and LinLin unless you have Snakeman, Warco or another Top Tier Captain.

Im gonna focus on just getting some Blackbeard copies, seems like i never maxed him to begin with.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
You got Shirahoshi? Or v2 Kata?
ytma!▶[OPTC] Blackbeard Raid v2 + Linlin Ambush Vs Katakuri v2 / Shirahoshi 6+ (7:18)Muy lento el team pero Safe (si no le haceis fails claro...) Enjoy Redes Sociales: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LatiasOPTC . . .

Thanks for the link, i actually have Shira 6+
Though my DonC is only at 18CD and im missing some of the support units like NeoColo Neptune or Sanji v2...assuming thats the one he has on Shira.

Dont know how essential those support units are, but im gonna give it a try later assuming i have some Kata v2 friends up.
1 clear would be amazing.

Edit:
Nvm - that support was just Raid Sanji...not Legend v2.