• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Neo Coli Neptune likely there to boost shira's rcv so if you have a support that boosts her rcv it'll be helpful but not nessecary I believe.
Thanks - I just cleared it lol.
Would have never come up with such a setup myself...was the first time I've ever used a Kata v2 friend to begin with.

Very nice ...LinLin get. If another Kata v2 friends shows up later I'll try to get 2-3 more copies.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really willing to do 40 runs of Moria Ex so I'm just gonna stop at 20.
I'm in the same boat. Just don't have it in me to do all that, but 20 is a fine stopping point for me

No interest in RaidCapone. I'll do it for missions/gems and for the TM, but since I have the Legend version he's kind of redundant. Ah well

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why they don't just start raid Capone the day Moria EX event is over... I guess they want us to gem? Still annoying that you won't be able to do it with natural stamina...

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks! All but the red ranger. Hopefully Sanji/Judge is boosted int he next TM because I want an excuse to give him a spin.

There's a good chance they'll be since they were on JP!

I need to learn to stop trying to make my own teams and rely on others who are smarter than me. Wasted 90 stamina trying a 40/50 and failed both times.

There's a recent change on JP that has gone largely unnoticed but it remedies to that issue. Now the first time you try any piece of content (raid, coliseum, FN, regardless of the difficulty) it costs 0 stamina until you clear it. That first clear even is 2x rewards; It's absolutely amazing and it's a game changer really, allows people to go blind and try different teams until they find one that works.

It's the one QoL that I can't wait to see arrive on Global!

I'm in the same boat. Just don't have it in me to do all that, but 20 is a fine stopping point for me

No interest in RaidCapone. I'll do it for missions/gems and for the TM, but since I have the Legend version he's kind of redundant. Ah well

If I remember correctly there's no Chopperman missions with Raid Capone so you'll probably be done quickly with him.

I took the first two days of the event off from OPTC since Slay The Spire hooked me good. I start doing my runs with a Barto/Cav team and I gotta say, their stall potential is silly af. I went into the 40 stamina blind, messed up Stage 4 since the minibosses are completely different, stalled out on the final stage for ages and burst Moria at my leisure. Great Legend, terrible class, still fun

Words! Barto/Cav are so underrated, they have a 100% clear rate. They can stall forever but they can also be pretty fast since they actually have a great special and CA. They are super subs even on teams where they are not boosted just because of the swap ability and the damage reduction on the special. I think Driven are in a much better spot nowadays, also helps that they can run Ambush Linlin.

I don't understand why they don't just start raid Capone the day Moria EX event is over... I guess they want us to gem? Still annoying that you won't be able to do it with natural stamina...

A bit annoying but first world problem. It will happen more and more I think since the schedule is packed nowadays. On JP they've started releasing 2 new raids back to back on top of other content. Definitely need to gem if you want to max everything out before the TM. But if you're willing to "take it slow" and farm over multiple weeks, you don't have to gem I guess.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I got my single copy of Linlin

Peace, Linlin. I'll farm your LB when I can speedrun you

tenor.gif

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Reached 7M on TM Hawkins, all 3 red tickets were dupes unfortunately : V2 Rayleigh, V2 Sanji, Robin. At least got V2 Niji from a gold ticket, just missing Red Ranger now for the full Germa squad.

The rankings are pretty brutal, as expected after a big sugo, probably compounded by the fact this is a pretty easy TM, everyone is going ham. Happy about TM ending tomorrow instead of earlier today for once, more time for Sunday farm.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
There is cmm for raid bege and also invasion for TM weevil, ah poor Japan thanks for being the test bed for Global. Finished the 40 runs of moria yesterday, doing raid bege today and he is annoying as heck stage 3 and stage 5 are nightmares unless you have the right units

Oct 27, 2017
Beat 60-stam Bege with an Enel team. There's stalling involved, but it's not as bad as the stalling I did for Moria. As long as I don't get super unlucky with meat orbs.

Oct 25, 2017
Bege is a piece of cake with the V2 Germa and legend Cracker sub. Almost feels like cheating.

Here's to hoping they screw up the TM map level scaling this time around too.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Finished TM rank 8110 with 8.3M in 42 runs. Secured myself 2 gold tickets instead of silver tickets woooo.

Also just all done with EX Moria without spending a gem, sweet 6 gems rewards ^.^

Will start Raid Bege tonight, probably will use the same team I used on JP with 6+ Big Mom (+ Flampe support), V2 Doffy and V1 Law. Hope I won't screw up half my runs because I missed 1 perfect...

Invasion added again for Weevil 🙏

Thank you global

Global spy deserves a raise, this is such a great change! Looks like we'll get an intrusion every single TM now. And that list of boosted legends is 5 stars. I can use V1 Big Mom, Warco, V2 Sabo, Zephyr and Brook instead of... no one.

There is cmm for raid bege and also invasion for TM weevil, ah poor Japan thanks for being the test bed for Global. Finished the 40 runs of moria yesterday, doing raid bege today and he is annoying as heck stage 3 and stage 5 are nightmares unless you have the right units

Just saw Global added CM yeah, so good. That stage 3 is hilariously evil.

I'm not a huge fan of these 10+ turns of atk down... i'm glad i pulled Magellan recently.

Yeah oh well at least 6+ Enel and Magellan can still cheese this. Going to get harder in the future....

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
After getting RNG cheesed by Big Mom, I looked around and you know what? 6+ Usopp's time to shine. It's fast and lazy with no tap timing, which means I love it

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
After getting RNG cheesed by Big Mom, I looked around and you know what? 6+ Usopp's time to shine. It's fast and lazy with no tap timing, which means I love it
I'm sooo glad I unevolved mine recently... >.>

I got LRR Franky. He's pretty obsolete since Invasion Linlin exist right? Maybe if you need a STR powerhouse booster I guess. He'll have a spot on the bench next to my LRR Fisher Tiger...

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Did 2 pulls of TM sugo, will be doing 1 or 2 more multi's tomorrow when I get paid because i got 2 5* AO booster but no Marco

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Beat 60 stamina Raid Capo with a Luffy x Ace team - failed once before because the the team requires to hit all perfects on the final stage.

PS. Will it be possible to get the Hoe ship again ? Can't find it anywhere in game but some Global guides are referin to it.

Oct 27, 2017
Beat 60 stamina Raid Capo with a Luffy x Ace team - failed once before because the the team requires to hit all perfects on the final stage.

PS. Will it be possible to get the Hoe ship again ? Can't find it anywhere in game but some Global guides are referin to it.

Is it not under unlockable quests? I alreay have it so it probably won't show up for me so I can't check. If not, maybe it'll come back eventually? Anyway, the Dutchman has the same 1.5x attack boost, so you can at least use that if you don't need the healing ability.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Is it not under unlockable quests? I alreay have it so it probably won't show up for me so I can't check. If not, maybe it'll come back eventually? Anyway, the Dutchman has the same 1.5x attack boost, so you can at least use that if you don't need the healing ability.
Ive checked again and its not up for me and i def. havent unlocked it.
Would have been nice to have a better ship + the exp bonus. Also havent been able to spend Cola in like 2 years or so haha.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Only bought the LRR ticket but got Vivi. She's new so that's fun. Not doing the legend. It hurts too much...

Made my teams for the Tm. I'm happy I have a lot of room for flexibility. Running with a Warco boosted team at the end which should work. I'm on mobile but I can post my teams later.
But no pulls for me. Gotta let the Rr pool fill up again plus we've got the 55mil coming up which should be bonkers.

Also hit 1700 days today. Yikes.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Ive checked again and its not up for me and i def. havent unlocked it.
Would have been nice to have a better ship + the exp bonus. Also havent been able to spend Cola in like 2 years or so haha.
It'll be back eventually, but only bandai knows when it'll be back. If I had to guess, it'll be back in the end of the month, part of the 55 million dl event.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah there's a decent chance that Hoe and other ships will come back at the end of the month for the 55M event. If not, we'll probably get them during the Christmas period.

Did 9 runs of Raid Bege, completed 6 and failed 3 with the Big Mom team. Had to switch to Doffy's ship to help with perfects on stage 4.

On the JP, it's finally the last round of Kizuna for Zoro/Sanji. After 6 months of farming, players will be able to max them out at last. Honestly it's a pretty weird feeling, think almost everyone forgot about them. Seems like the 4 most important leads for this round are : Kaido unsurprisingly, V2 Whitebeard, Koala/Sabo and Luffy/Law.

On a side note the new free Kizuna Magellan is pretty solid, yet another good Magellan unit.

This also means that once Global get Kizuna, JP will have moved onto the 2nd character. Think that 6 months gap is pretty much set in stone now, doubt Global can afford to delay/have an empty month again.

Yeah stalling enough for V2 Doffy special while collecting Semla orbs is pretty infuriating at times. Considered switching to that Usoland team but would have had to evolve him again.

Only bought the LRR ticket but got Vivi. She's new so that's fun. Not doing the legend. It hurts too much...

Made my teams for the Tm. I'm happy I have a lot of room for flexibility. Running with a Warco boosted team at the end which should work. I'm on mobile but I can post my teams later.
But no pulls for me. Gotta let the Rr pool fill up again plus we've got the 55mil coming up which should be bonkers.

Also hit 1700 days today. Yikes.

Congrats on both Vivi and 1700 days! I'm not spending RP on these tickets since I'm down to 50K, I want to save that for a future limited pool red ticket.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah there's a decent chance that Hoe and other ships will come back at the end of the month for the 55M event. If not, we'll probably get them during the Christmas period.

Did 9 runs of Raid Bege, completed 6 and failed 3 with the Big Mom team. Had to switch to Doffy's ship to help with perfects on stage 4.

On the JP, it's finally the last round of Kizuna for Zoro/Sanji. After 6 months of farming, players will be able to max them out at last. Honestly it's a pretty weird feeling, think almost everyone forgot about them. Seems like the 4 most important leads for this round are : Kaido unsurprisingly, V2 Whitebeard, Koala/Sabo and Luffy/Law.

On a side note the new free Kizuna Magellan is pretty solid, yet another good Magellan unit.

This also means that once Global get Kizuna, JP will have moved onto the 2nd character. Think that 6 months gap is pretty much set in stone now, doubt Global can afford to delay/have an empty month again.

Yeah stalling enough for V2 Doffy special while collecting Semla orbs is pretty infuriating at times. Considered switching to that Usoland team but would have had to evolve him again.

Congrats on both Vivi and 1700 days! I'm not spending RP on these tickets since I'm down to 50K, I want to save that for a future limited pool red ticket.
I couldn't get the big mom team to work, I had the worst luck with Selma orbs. I switched to an Enel 6+ team and I'm also using Hoe. The runs are somewhat slow but it's really safe. I think I had 2 fail runs with big mom and 1 with Enel due to not having enough overheal. Once I replaced kid with legend Brook, it's been smooth.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
TM Ranking ticket was dupe Croc, pretty poor month on JP, can't win every time...

Here are my teams for TM Weevil. Not quite the same teams I had on JP (because Smoothie/Oven are just 1.1...) but this should do.

1) Once again, Boa will be the toughest mini boss by far for me, especially since I'm not running TM Nami to deal with her (need her on Weevil team at first). Will try hit her on the map every time and going for a nuke with Raid Big Mom. I remember failing 3 runs on JP because I took Boa under 20% HP, definitely wary of that now...

2) Weevil fight should be ok as long as I find enough Marco friend captains, which is a big if. Ex Moria + Oars support is there to help with treshold reduction in case I'm forced to run double Warco. I'll put TM Weevil on that team once he's maxed out instead of TM Nami, should free her up for Boa.

3) Going with a full barrier penetration Shooter team for Buggy, he's piss easy but can't be bothered with perfects :p

4) Enraged Big Mom will take care easily of Kuma, won't need to stall for Raid Barto.

Hopefully Intrusion Law is joke fight like Senor Pink was ^^

I couldn't get the big mom team to work, I had the worst luck with Selma orbs. I switched to an Enel 6+ team and I'm also using Hoe. The runs are somewhat slow but it's really safe. I think I had 2 fail runs with big mom and 1 with Enel due to not having enough overheal. Once I replaced kid with legend Brook, it's been smooth.

Now that I have switched to a 5 tap rotation for stage 4, I'm on a 7/7 streak so might aswell stick with this team. The trickiest part is definitely stalling long enough for V2 Doffy while farming Semla. There's a lot of room for tanking but definitely can't kill trash mobs too fast in the first 2 turns since stalling on the stage 3 can be pretty painful.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Big news Morgan, Japan has a yonko blitz battle happening at the end of October and V1 Katakuri is getting a 6+

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Having a difficult time to get hyped for TM when you have like no boosted Units.
OPTC changed the day they introduced this Mode.
It'll be back eventually, but only bandai knows when it'll be back. If I had to guess, it'll be back in the end of the month, part of the 55 million dl event.
Thanks, im gonna make sure ill have enough Gems to buy it then.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Oh crap Bandai being good I just read that top 500 in Nw will get limited red sugo, meaning any legend from Oct 2018 onwards, damn people will go hard in this TM

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Big news Morgan, Japan has a yonko blitz battle happening at the end of October and V1 Katakuri is getting a 6+

Ohhh so that's why TM started a week earlier this month. I'm in for a new Blitz, though 4 way battle sounds messy, might be harder to snipe the free red ticket for being on the winning side...
Wonder what kind of buff V1 Kata will get, definitely a boost to his CA and maybe some utility on his special.

Sigh did 4 multis no kizaru or Marco, just have AO, top 100 is going to be hard

Ah shame... Was counting on your Marco. >.> <.<

Oh crap Bandai being good I just read that top 500 in Nw will get limited red sugo, meaning any legend from Oct 2018 onwards, damn people will go hard in this TM

If I'm not wrong, that started last TM already? Top 500 got 2 limited red sugo, think someone here pulled amazing stuff with those.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Finished Bege, just need 10 more for Moria and I'm close to a level up

I... I think I'm gonna make it!

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I think i'm done with my TM teams, maybe some ajustments to do later with Invasion Law. That one doesn't seems too hard outside of Hancock but Raid Big Mom should be enough, i'm glad i got V2 Hyouzou for Weevil !

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Finished Bege, finally. Need that skillup event to come though, I think I've got enough copies to max him. Again, don't really care since I have the legend version, but I still like to max things when I can

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Finished Bege, finally. Need that skillup event to come though, I think I've got enough copies to max him. Again, don't really care since I have the legend version, but I still like to max things when I can
Part of me almost misses way back when when raid units were several month projects

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Finished Bege, just need 10 more for Moria and I'm close to a level up

I... I think I'm gonna make it!

You can do it! Just finished Bege runs too, didn't even need to spend a single gem in the end, chuffed about that. :)

Nowhere close to ranking up for once though before TM, might use the remaining stamina on exp farming instead of Bege.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I did 4 multis on the TM Sugo and got TM Marco. At which point my brain turned off and I got greedy dreaming about Legend Cracker and TM Kizaru, lo and behold I also pulled Kizaru on the 6th multi. Yeah...I'll take it. I've got three more runs to go to finish up with Raid Capone, then 1 more run of Colo Moria to at least get a few extra Almighty Manuals. I'm also 100k to a level up so the start to this TM is looking mighty fine

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
*two skill ups on first ten for Capone*
Well only doing the 15 runs might have been a mistake
*all the rest of the skill ups on the last 20*
...or not?!

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm officially the Grand Line rank terror. I got 5 runs in with my natural stamina plus level up, and due to the absurd point boost I was rocking I'm already at 1.8m with no gems used and at rank 1. Hmmmmmm

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Oh nice....skill up is online - lets use those 4* skill up cards on my single Ambush LinLin copy i farmed a couple of days ago.
...... wait something is wrong.....
FFS is evolved her already for some reason.

And now TM with no boosted unit....think i might just login for today, this is too stressful lol.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, Bege. Was doing so well on skillups then BAM, 1/10. Wound up 2 short. That'll haunt me for a bit.

TM is going well. Had to make a small adjustment but overall is fine sofar. What's going to hurt is no x2 EXP on extra island. May need to gem once or twice to stay high enough in rankings.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Skillups went great, maxed out everything I had skillups for(Bege, Colo Moria, RR Binz, RR Ain, Zephyr, Invasion Linlin though that's cheating, it was 4* almighty manuals). Also decided to dump all my LB dupes and got all but my INT stockpile of dupes used up. Now I'm only sitting on INT Perona, Strawberry, Onigumo, and SW Sanji to finish LBing. I ran out of both juice and belli in the process. I'm also still sitting on my Neo Nightmare Luffy copies until that 3x skillup we're supposed to be getting out of paranoia.

That actually got me thinking about what I'm going to do with my 20 almighty manuals on 3x skillup and I came up with a plan of sorts. I did some calculations and figured that I can use my them to max out Invasion Garp, who's already unfortunately evolved. That lets me save my 11 4* manuals for Invasion Sengoku., leaving me with all the Invasion units maxed. I also looked at my Slasher manuals and decided to go on a gambit; I value getting the TM characters I'm missing way more than I do LB tablets so I figured that I could stretch my LB points to get two usable characters this month. So I bought TM Law + his LB materials, and used my Slasher manuals to max him out. Then I dumped Special Charge tablets on him to max out the useful part of his LB. This leaves with me enough TM points to buy another TM character by the end of this TM, probably TM SmoothieOven.

Leaving me only missing TM Whitebeard -> Kaido -> G4 -> 6+ Cabbage -> Hancock, who I'll get in that order in the future.
I also took the opportunity to use up some tablets and max out Snakeman's LB abilities, making him my first Rainbow legend.

Finally, TM's going well. I'm at 3.2m points atm, rank 36 while only farming casually. I'll def end in top 100 in Grand Line by the end, shame that the threshold for two Legends is top 10 which would be a grind. Anything higher than top 30 seems like it'd be a competitive grind so I'm fine with taking it easy and sticking to top 100 as my goal