• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Got zero legends with this multi so I guess it's onto the Sugo. I didn't get Snakeman so I'm putting my hopes into getting Luffy/Law.

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yesterday's multi had RR Aladdin and a dupe Legend Cracker. Not bad, I'm good for 6+ Cracker in like a year or two.

Today, on the other hand, was movie multi day, got Tesoro and Zephyr, both new (the latter on a secret red). Not sure if Tesoro has ever been used for much (obviously his chain lock should make him a good sub), meanwhile Z gives me basically the last shooter unit of note I was missing.

These free multis have been so good for me (3 new legends, 4 new RRs) that I suspect the Luffy/Law sugo will go poorly for me. :P

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm embarrassed to admit it but I just died to Raid Garp in 2019
Nothing to farm today, so I was running a Carrot team and brought along 3D2Y Robin to wipe Stage 2. Used her special, went down to 1HP, and then Helmeppo got me with that 2.5K preemptive

Oof

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Tough but also nice dilemna to have. Sounds like it's between parts 1 and 3 for you but assuming you mostly want Luffy/Law and cares less about V2 Big Mom like the majority of people, it's hard for you to justify pulling on part 3 since Luffy/Law isn't boosted? Part 1 you can have a shot at 3 new legends I guess.

How many pulls can you afford and what are the legends you're missing on part 1?

Part 2 advantages :
1) Should be the highest rates for Luffy/Law in this sugo
2) Earlier limited pull (6th sugo)
3) You can get the new RR Ace

Looking at the part 2 legends though, which ones are really worth it now and in the future? Depends on your box as usual but here is my 2 cents :

- Luffy/Law : yes!!!
- Sanji/Judge : yes, 2nd best in that pool, especially if you own the V2 Germa kids. Can clear almost everything but kinda restrictive team building.
- Warco : strong but a bit more niche nowadays, the health cut on their special won't age too well, the lack of utility/boost on their special hurts and if you have Barto/Cav, you won't use Warco much as a sub for extra stalling. Still will be a pretty decent lead for a couple Kizuna rounds.
- DEX Sabo : Mostly a good sub, you really won't use him as a captain. Best orb booster for FS, Fighter and Shooter and pretty high chain lock, not part of the 3 top classes alas. Doesn't work for FS teams with Koala/Sabo.
- INT Zoro : do you have V2 Mihawk? Do you love slashers above anything else? Maybe then
- V2 Aokiji : great partner for Carrot, he's a bit outdated nowadays as a lead. The most use he's seen in Kizuna is on the current one. He's still pretty good as a sub though, for QCK and PSY teams. Doesn't pair well alas with the future Stampede Luffy.
In part 1, I'm missing all but Sanji, Shanks, and Cracker. In part 2, I'm missing all but Warco. I actually have enough gems for 8 multi (382 atm) so I'm leaning towards part 1 since the boosted legends are more enticing than the ones in part 2.

Last edited:

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I only got Tesoro as legend from the free multis, but i can't complain since i got V2 WB on the side ! Finished farming Sengoku/Garp, hopefully 30+ copies will be enough, good luck on your pulls tomorrow. ( Or today for the US i guess ?)

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats on the great pulls everyone!

Finally got my first red too from these free multis. Was my 4th dupe Nami alas. Nothing else new aside from that. In total got 3 new RRs and 1 dupe red. Thought I would cheer myself up with the LRR ticket from the Ray Shop. Was all excited when I saw Urouge but on further inspection mine is some outdated garbage QCK version. How comes Urouge got 2 LRRs???

Anyway, all according to plan, saved my luck for the proper sugo tonight...

Yesterday's multi had RR Aladdin and a dupe Legend Cracker. Not bad, I'm good for 6+ Cracker in like a year or two.

Today, on the other hand, was movie multi day, got Tesoro and Zephyr, both new (the latter on a secret red). Not sure if Tesoro has ever been used for much (obviously his chain lock should make him a good sub), meanwhile Z gives me basically the last shooter unit of note I was missing.

These free multis have been so good for me (3 new legends, 4 new RRs) that I suspect the Luffy/Law sugo will go poorly for me. :P

Congrats! You sure capitalized on the free multis. From what I've seen, your luck should carry over for tonight :p
If you have Barto/Cav you'll use Tesoro a fair bit!

In part 1, I'm missing all but Sanji, Shanks, and Cracker. In part 2, I'm missing all but Warco. I actually have enough gems for 8 multi (382 atm) so I'm leaning towards part 1 since the boosted legends are more enticing than the ones in part 2.

Ah yeah since you already have Warco from part 2, you'd be mostly gunning for Sanji/Judge and Luffy/Law. On part 1 you have both new legends, Jack, Inu/Neko, Barto/Cav and Carrot.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Geez someone on my friend list is in the mid 30s of 2x Ultimate Kizuna. They must have bought all the extra potions attached to gem bundles. Also they seem to be failing most levels. Oh well, good for me!

Good luck to everyone, hope too many of us don't get wrecked

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Finally got my first red too from these free multis. Was my 4th dupe Nami alas. Nothing else new aside from that. In total got 3 new RRs and 1 dupe red. Thought I would cheer myself up with the LRR ticket from the Ray Shop. Was all excited when I saw Urouge but on further inspection mine is some outdated garbage QCK version. How comes Urouge got 2 LRRs???

He's got that New Year's XP boosting version too so you could arguably say he has three. :P Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my time skip X Drake (outside of the not-dual dual unit he has with, coincidence, Urouge in the Stampede raid).

But yeah, I was looking at that QCK Urouge the other day (been checking Pedro's rates in that support banner because I want him for V2 Mihawk teams now) and trying to figure out what he was intended for. Obviously 2x Fighter ATK boost is nice but there isn't really a fighter legend who hangs out at low HP.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Well....I farmed 30 copies of Garp. I guess I'm maxing him now too for a lack of anything better to farm today. Now I can sit back and let my stamina refill for tonight

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
No legends this time but got 2 new RRs including Int Ain who has used. That's cool

I farmed Garp as well EMT0. With jack and the ship I leveled up a bunch. Now my raid garp is limit broken and support maxed and I'll never use him. Still it's nice to have the stamina for all the events starting tomorrow (raid and coliseum I think)

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome back and hope you'll enjoy your new cruise! Congrats on the stacked account and thanks to Samurai_Heart for his generosity! :)

Make sure to drop your friend code so that people can add you!

Yeah, seriously! And yes, here we go: 167348633

Hope you all could add me! :)

Welcome back Chrono too! I remember your name lol

Congrats on all your pulls too guys!
I have one question: Did they ever make boxspace cheaper or something? Or is it save to invest in boxspace whenever, as it was always 1 gem for 5 spaces?
Made myself a rainbow Powerhouse team and going to farm now.. + slowly going through the story.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017

I have one question: Did they ever make boxspace cheaper or something? Or is it save to invest in boxspace whenever, as it was always 1 gem for 5 spaces?
Made myself a rainbow Powerhouse team and going to farm now.. + slowly going through the story.

I think they gifted some boxspace sometimes back in the days with app updates but it's always 1 gem for 5 spaces. It's safe to invest in it but with the upcoming Sugo i think you should buy just enough for your pulls.

And welcome back to the game !

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think they gifted some boxspace sometimes back in the days with app updates but it's always 1 gem for 5 spaces. It's safe to invest in it but with the upcoming Sugo i think you should buy just enough for your pulls.

And welcome back to the game !

Ok great, I just upgraded a little bit as I run out of time with sorting out and get too much stuff right now.

And thanksies! :)

Also did my first 10+1 free pull and got the 5* Z lol... It was a new legend so why not. I like it. I still don't really know what is really good and what not right now, aside from the double characters i guess. But I smashed the Garp raid really quick wow.. Probably have some special bonding with this Z now as it was my first own 5* lol.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Ok great, I just upgraded a little bit as I run out of time with sorting out and get too much stuff right now.

And thanksies! :)

Also did my first 10+1 free pull and got the 5* Z lol... It was a new legend so why not. I like it. I still don't really know what is really good and what not right now, aside from the double characters i guess. But I smashed the Garp raid really quick wow.. Probably have some special bonding with this Z now as it was my first own 5* lol.

The meta's largely centered around three things, content clearing Extra Island, TM, and now Kizuna Clash

• Extra Island content like Raids, the Coliseum and special events tend to shift in terms of what's being prioritized. The tl;dr is that the current meta is centered on circumnavigating debuffs but I'll offer a history lesson if you're curious. Waaaay back during the reign of terror of the Striker meta around Neko it was about vomiting damage with minimal utility. This was largely the meta up until the end of Striker era. At this point Neko and his squad started to fall behind because they lost the utility arms race. Around the time of Luffy/Ace onwards, units that reduced certain enemy buffs/debuffs such as percent and threshold damage reduction, large amounts of bind/despair/silence, disabled orbs, etc. started to pop up. Disabled orbs was the biggest Neko killer by far. Raw damage fell off as the HP of bosses didn't continue to explode upwards, but instead more utility was needed. This is around the time when units started to combine damage boosts with utility, or specialized in providing absurd damage such as 6* Nami/Cracker. One great example of this combo of damage + utility is all of the Germa RR units. Anyways metas came and went out of style like monocolor, Cerebrals, Warco/V2G4, and the current Powerhouse meta centered around Snakeman but the era of utility is still king and likely to stick around on Extra Island for the long haul.
  • Highlight Legends(Lead & Utility): Carrot, V2 Akainu, Magellan, Warco, Enel, Brook, Capone, Snakeman, V2 Kata, BartoCav, 6 Cora, Capone, 6+ Jinbe
  • Highlight Subs: Bobbin(all hail Bobbin), Invasion Linlin, TM Jack, TM Linlin, TM Nami, TM Shanks, Brannew, Chiffon

• Treasure Map is centered around point boosting. You can always count on one thing; the rarest point boosters can near singlehandedly get you through a TM boss with their special. Ergo, the goal every month before TM is to make sure you maximize how many point boosts you can gather leading into a TM and find friend captains rocking the TM RR as a captain for point boosts and ease of farming, while otherwise prepping a backup team if you can't easily find that ideal friend captain. F2P options certainly exist such as the new FN units, the new TM unit, the newest Colo unit, recent raids, etc. whereas there's the more P2P options or ones that rely on previous RNG such as having this month's 6+ evolution, the new batch's RRs/Legend, and for the most point boostage, the TM RR units. I wouldn't worry at all about gathering point boosters if you're not in New World league, you'll likely get your hands on most if not all of the F2P options just by playing the game and you can easily get the most important part of the TM(farming the new unit to 1M points) easily. Only start to take into consideration once you're in New World and gunning to compete in the rankings if that's appealing to you

• Kizuna Clash is all about vomiting damage. Starting with Luffy/Law we'll be getting Legends that excel at doing just that. The only real way to prep for this is to do your best to get your hands on damage boosters for all occasions, but this is really just a matter of time and patience. You should have no problems getting the LB materials from Kizuna Clash with a less than optimal account, and with time will be able to reap the full benefit of a deeper roster of characters at your disposal to rack up more rewards. Consider sticking to double stamina runs in Kizuna Clash if you want to be able to maximized how much you can farm on your own before needing assistance(while also making it easier to get assisted and thus still get rewards).

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Good luck to everyone, hope we all pull Luffy/Law on the free multi! :)

I feel a bit sick already thinking about the 10 multis even though the odds should be in my favour. Pulling really is the worst part of the game...

He's got that New Year's XP boosting version too so you could arguably say he has three. :P Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my time skip X Drake (outside of the not-dual dual unit he has with, coincidence, Urouge in the Stampede raid).

But yeah, I was looking at that QCK Urouge the other day (been checking Pedro's rates in that support banner because I want him for V2 Mihawk teams now) and trying to figure out what he was intended for. Obviously 2x Fighter ATK boost is nice but there isn't really a fighter legend who hangs out at low HP.

Indeed. Best use I can think of for him is as some kind of safety next for V2 Sanji, in case you get under 50% HP and can't get the class boost from his special. But in reality you can't waste a spot like that on most teams.

Funny enough I used his New Year version quite a lot during the Striker heydays lol. He was a decent healer, damage reducer and orb manipulator!.

I've added you! Good luck with farming and grats on your new Zephyr. He's a pretty decent Shooter captain and works well with Capone, who's the best Shooter legend. You might have him on your account.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017

Says list is full

If you free up space mine is 353406742, I'll leave a few spots open

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
My 3rd multi gave me Carrot! and then my 4th multi gave me Carrot. Got 3 New RR's out of all the free multis.

So, who is going all out tonight? I think I am going to do two pulls tonight and then 6 on part 2. Still undecided but I really want Law/Luffy.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
My 3rd multi gave me Carrot! and then my 4th multi gave me Carrot. Got 3 New RR's out of all the free multis.

So, who is going all out tonight? I think I am going to do two pulls tonight and then 6 on part 2. Still undecided but I really want Law/Luffy.

Not all in, but I'll go 10 multis in.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018

Grats on the bunnies!

I'm ready to do up to 10 multis tonight. Hopefully I'll be done after the free multi though :p
I'll stop once I've pulled 2 out those 3 : Luffy/Law, V2 Big Mom and Inu/Neko.

I won't pull anymore on this sugo after tonight. Can't afford to waste gems. I'm planning on doing 9 multis on the Revolutionaries batch in three weeks and then 3 or 4 on the Reverie Princesses batch. Will have to skip the inevitably juicy Xmas sugo but it is what it is.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Grats on the bunnies!

I'm ready to do up to 10 multis tonight. Hopefully I'll be done after the free multi though :p
I'll stop once I've pulled 2 out those 3 : Luffy/Law, V2 Big Mom and Inu/Neko.
Same but now Inu/Neko. They're nice but nothing I'm hunting.

My plan is 8, budget enough for 9. Don't think I'll hit 10 since i have Luffy/Ace, Sanji/Judge, and Whitebeard/Marco already

Oct 27, 2017
With the Zoro I just pulled I'm at 3/8 for both part 2 and 3 and 4/11 for part 1, so I guess I'll go in on part 1.

Edit: Finally got the last LB material and I'm now on box 7. It's tablet time.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
These free multis have been very good to my account. I am now a proud owner of Carrot, Nami and my most wanted unit, Cracker. I also got a couple of RRs I did not have.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Same but now Inu/Neko. They're nice but nothing I'm hunting.

My plan is 8, budget enough for 9. Don't think I'll hit 10 since i have Luffy/Ace, Sanji/Judge, and Whitebeard/Marco already

I understand your dilemna about the 10th multi, I had 3/6 on JP and pulled a Sanji/Judge dupe, that was an awful feeling lol. This time I'm missing 8/10 (5/7) but I'm still not feeling too well about that. Still in terms of odds, that should be my best shot ever at Luffy/Law.

Regarding Inu/Neko, yeah it's mostly me getting ahead of myself and expecting to pull Koala/Sabo in the future since both make the perfect Cerebral duo (quartet?). Or pulling one of the two dual Princess legends and they'd make a pretty fine Striker team. Also even though they are old for us on Global, Inu/Neko got released on the TM Lucci sugo, right after Koala/Sabo so they'll be front and centre in terms of content/mechanics next month. Their time to shine comes very soon.

These free multis have been very good to my account. I am now a proud owner of Carrot, Nami and my most wanted unit, Cracker. I also got a couple of RRs I did not bave.

Grats! So many of us have pulled some pretty dope legends on these free multis! Carrot for everyone it seems!

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Even box 7 is finding ways to troll me...I'm focusing on Slot Bind, RCV Bind, Double Special, Special Charge, and INT Resist tablets (the first two because everyone needs them, the next two because they're rare, and the INT tablets just because I'm trying to rainbow Sanji/Judge). Down to 100/500 and I still have 3 each of Slot Bind, RCV Bind, and INT to go. :/

I've seen Reddit posts about "optimal" reset times for box 7, which is why I figured out which tablets I want to target...but part of me just wants to get almost all the tablets first since I'll inevitably need most of them anyway. Would probably require going down to 50-75 items left each time, at best, though. Still, the idea of calculating your chance at a tablet versus the flat 13% chance in a new box does make some sense.

(Secretly I want berries a bunch too from Kizuna because I never bother to Viola farm and I LB lots of guys just for fun, so I've been low on cash before... those beetles saved my funds a while back)

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna have to invest in some prayer beads to get this last Str Defense slot on Carrot. I must be 20 tablets deep on it between this and TMs

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Bandai has been handing out free Carrots to everyone.

Even box 7 is finding ways to troll me...I'm focusing on Slot Bind, RCV Bind, Double Special, Special Charge, and INT Resist tablets (the first two because everyone needs them, the next two because they're rare, and the INT tablets just because I'm trying to rainbow Sanji/Judge). Down to 100/500 and I still have 3 each of Slot Bind, RCV Bind, and INT to go. :/

I've seen Reddit posts about "optimal" reset times for box 7, which is why I figured out which tablets I want to target...but part of me just wants to get almost all the tablets first since I'll inevitably need most of them anyway. Would probably require going down to 50-75 items left each time, at best, though. Still, the idea of calculating your chance at a tablet versus the flat 13% chance in a new box does make some sense.

(Secretly I want berries a bunch too from Kizuna because I never bother to Viola farm and I LB lots of guys just for fun, so I've been low on cash before... those beetles saved my funds a while back)

I just hit box 6 this morning, still have 200 in there. It would have been nice to get those clears to get 50x tablets.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
it's just me or tomorrow's sugo smells like a trap?

I wouldn't say so, but it's probably worth considering what you're looking for with it compared to other sugos.

The good:
-2.5x legend rate, which should put things somewhere between 8-10% for a red.
-Boosted legends each day are solid.
-The new double RRs and the limited characters (on day 2 and 3) are the only boosted RRs, so they should be easier to get.
-Legends on 2nd, 4th, and 5th multis, and the limited pool is great if you want to go that far.

That being said...
-The current sugo (running until tonight) only has legends from the last year, so if you do get a red there you're more likely to get something new/good than any generic red on the next sugo.
-Some upcoming legends, like Sabo/Koala, have proven to be pretty vital (plus, who wouldn't want Kaido?)

So I'd figure out your priority. We're only 4 months or so from anniversary, which will also be a great sugo with another handful of legends in the pool. I'm doing 3 pulls myself tonight to get a shot at some of the new units, but right now I don't see much value in going further, particularly with my luck on the free multis.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to sort by character number? I have a bunch of unlocked characters in my box, so I want to know if I already have them owned (either at the base rarity or in a higher evolution) before I sell off or save for future LB's. I've been doing it by sorting by character, but it's still kind of messy.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to sort by character number? I have a bunch of unlocked characters in my box, so I want to know if I already have them owned (either at the base rarity or in a higher evolution) before I sell off or save for future LB's. I've been doing it by sorting by character, but it's still kind of messy.
Maybe sort by special? I think that will group all the base/evolutions together except for those really old ones that had different specials

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018

I'm going for the tablets I have the least amount of (coincidentally the most useful ones for me) : Pinch Healing, RCV Bind, Slot Bind, Special Charge and Double Special. The last two are mostly for RRs but the first three are crucial for most important legends.
Looking at Luffy/Law, V2 Big Mom and the legends released afterwards, they all need Pinch Healing, RCV Bind, Critical or Slot Bind.
I think it's more optimal to "snipe" specific tablets as you said but don't worry too much about this first Kizuna, you can afford to linger around and empty box 7 a few times. It will become more important to "optimise" in future Kizuna rounds, when it gets tougher and shorter.

it's just me or tomorrow's sugo smells like a trap?

Ehhhhhhhhh I'm pretty certain we won't get a better sugo (legend rate + legend pool + structure) between now and 5th anniversary in March. Reckon Koala/Sabo, Reverie Princesses, Bullet, Stampede Luffy will all be 2x legend rate at best.
We might get an 11 red multi (with legends released this year only) for Christmas though, if that's what you're thinking about. That's the only type of sugo that you could argue would be better I think.
This Luffy/Law sugo is better than JP 5th anni sugo even. Their Luffy/Law sugo had tons of old legends and RRs boosted. This is as good as it could have been for us.
Obviously, it's still very possible to get destroyed on tomorrow sugo, talking from experience. ^^;

If you can save until anni in March, it will be better by virtue of a better pool. Kizuna and some content will be pretty rough without the newer legends though. As in, Snakeman won't be able to carry enough anymore.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe sort by special? I think that will group all the base/evolutions together except for those really old ones that had different specials
Thanks, I'll give that a try instead! I'm surprised they don't have the "Character Number" option available though, it'd make things so much easier.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Question, what do yall mean by 2.5x legend rate? I've never known the standard rate so how much is that for each multi? Around a 1/10 chance of getting a legend?

Heng

Oct 25, 2017

I usually run turtle island during TM with Neptune/Jack so I get more exp for level ups. Those elder turtles sell for 3 million berries per 20. I'll never have to farm berry island again thanks to turtle islands.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going for the tablets I have the least amount of (coincidentally the most useful ones for me) : Pinch Healing, RCV Bind, Slot Bind, Special Charge and Double Special. The last two are mostly for RRs but the first three are crucial for most important legends.
Looking at Luffy/Law, V2 Big Mom and the legends released afterwards, they all need Pinch Healing, RCV Bind, Critical or Slot Bind.
I think it's more optimal to "snipe" specific tablets as you said but don't worry too much about this first Kizuna, you can afford to linger around and empty box 7 a few times. It will become more important to "optimise" in future Kizuna rounds, when it gets tougher and shorter.

Ehhhhhhhhh I'm pretty certain we won't get a better sugo (legend rate + legend pool + structure) between now and 5th anniversary in March. Reckon Koala/Sabo, Reverie Princesses, Bullet, Stampede Luffy will all be 2x legend rate at best.
We might get an 11 red multi (with legends released this year only) for Christmas though, if that's what you're thinking about. That's the only type of sugo that you could argue would be better I think.
This Luffy/Law sugo is better than JP 5th anni sugo even. Their Luffy/Law sugo had tons of old legends and RRs boosted. This is as good as it could have been for us.
Obviously, it's still very possible to get destroyed on tomorrow sugo, talking from experience. ^^;

If you can save until anni in March, it will be better by virtue of a better pool. Kizuna and some content will be pretty rough without the newer legends though. As in, Snakeman won't be able to carry enough anymore.
that's exactly the thing, lawffy is only the first of the new wave of op legends and will most likley have an abysmal rate, waiting might assure you have more meta changing legends in the pool than just lawffy

that without considering that lawffy will be heavily targeted after release in favour of saboala

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhhhhhhhh I'm pretty certain we won't get a better sugo (legend rate + legend pool + structure) between now and 5th anniversary in March.

Anni is February

But I agree. This'll be the best one in a while. Maybe Xmas will be good. And of course the ever present fear of the next 11 red sugo. But I think we've got enough high end content to get us to February

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
that's exactly the thing, lawffy is only the first of the new wave of op legends and will most likley have an abysmal rate, waiting might assure you have more meta changing legends in the pool than just lawffy

that without considering that lawffy will be heavily targeted after release in favour of saboala

Oh I get what you mean by "trap" now. Yeah the more you wait, the better your chances considering the fact that all the legends released from now on up to Kaido are absurdly good. And Luffy/Law owners are in for a rude awakening in less than a month because of the Koala/Sabo content. As a unit, I do prefer Koala/Sabo even but can't deny that overall, Luffy/Law sees slightly more use on JP.
But I definitely wouldn't go all in just for Luffy/law considering what's to come.

Question, what do yall mean by 2.5x legend rate? I've never known the standard rate so how much is that for each multi? Around a 1/10 chance of getting a legend?

I think standard legend rate for a normal sugo is 3.5%-4% on Global. So 2.5x is pretty close to 10% yup.

Anni is February
But I agree. This'll be the best one in a while. Maybe Xmas will be good. And of course the ever present fear of the next 11 red sugo. But I think we've got enough high end content to get us to February

Yeah sorry I was thinking end of February/Start of March because of Kaido. Will be a very tight schedule with Revolutionaries end of November, Reverie for New Year, Bullet end of January, Stampede Luffy end of February (the fact Stampede was spread over 2 TMs/months will be a huge issue for Global).

I don't know how they'll fit everything in even. So much to come ^__^

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I won't have enough gems to pull four multi-pulls today, but I will when Part 1 comes around again on the 3rd, so I guess I'm waiting until then. Best of luck to those pulling prior to that!

That being said, part of me feels like I should wait until Christmas, as Bandai Namco tend to release really useful banners around that time...

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Guys.... are you ready for the New Era??!!

2eb1a7b9f73ccafa0b661e438fb45391e5d8a876r1-640-512v2_hq.jpg

2854c83b108d1c6ca009e40b4024ecbd4a541178r1-640-512v2_hq.jpg

A few Kizuna teams from reddit and youtube for the lucky ones who will pull Luffy/Law tonight :

100M+ damage vs QCK
90M damage vs STR
Level 72+ QCK
Level 61+ V2 Big Mom + FC Luffy/Law vs QCK & Carrot + FC Luffy/Law vs STR

Fortunately for the rest of us there always is Brook/Magellan <.< >.>

Good luck to everyone pulling in less than 20 mins!!!!!

I won't have enough gems to pull four multi-pulls today, but I will when Part 1 comes around again on the 3rd, so I guess I'm waiting until then. Best of luck to those pulling prior to that!

That being said, part of me feels like I should wait until Christmas, as Bandai Namco tend to release really useful banners around that time...

At least waiting for all 3 parts to be come around, you'll have seen all the rates and will be able to take a more informed decision. :)
Wouldn't fault you for waiting a few more weeks to pull, you probably can gather 200 gems between now and Christmas at the very least.
Though Christmas is just a bit of a gamble, could be some collectors sugo with special/festive units too ^^;