• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Spent the better part of my time today LB and applying all the RR units I have. Even units I'll probably never use have at least the first LB ability unlocked.

Then did undergound Doffy/Trebol for a bit with a Jack team. Worked super well, dropped almost every time and with missions I have them rainbowed, just need a few more to skillup. Super easy with this skillup event

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Luffy/Law is just nasty. I was underestimating them. I just need to focus on making a good team with them because from what little I've used them they're monsters.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Spent the better part of my time today LB and applying all the RR units I have. Even units I'll probably never use have at least the first LB ability unlocked.

Then did undergound Doffy/Trebol for a bit with a Jack team. Worked super well, dropped almost every time and with missions I have them rainbowed, just need a few more to skillup. Super easy with this skillup event

What does your Jack team look like? Would like to give it a shot as well.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
If it's the same team as one I found on Reddit, it's something like this:

Double Jack
Colo Neko TM Enel
QCKBeard V2 6* Law
Thanks !!!
Can QCKbeard be replaced ? He is the only unit I don't have....night have to look the specific storage anyway but if it works out I'm gonna farm Underground tomorrow.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks !!!
Can QCKbeard be replaced ? He is the only unit I don't have....night have to look the specific storage anyway but if it works out I'm gonna farm Underground tomorrow.

I think someone asked the same question in the Reddit thread and they tried Legend Tesoro, which they said worked

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
But damn, still congrats! Big Mom is a monster. Mnmmmm makes me want to try too!

That being said, which units are the best to sacrifice for points at Ray's shop? I maybe want to buy that sugo exclusive pull.. have a lot of dupe legends, so I think especially older ones like Rayleigh might be a good sacrifice? Especially have some legends where some are completely maxed out, there shouldn't be a need for more than 2, right?
Thanks! Yeah, I should be thankful for what I got, but it still bothers me with all of those dupes. I'm missing so many recent Legends so it stings a little.

As for who to sell, I'd say any of the older Legends are an option, as well as anything that got a Super Evolution that's more of an upgrade than a side-grade. Personally, I keep two of EVERY Legend, ;cause I'm crazy like that. Anything else (unless it's needed for ynevolved ranking nonsense) I sell.

Good luck to you when/if you pull!

Alots of dupes but getting that new shiny Legend always compensate for it - imo. Grats on Big Mom v2, from what ive read she kinda own the new Chopper/Usopp raid so that will be immediately useful for you.

PS. Been using your Snakeman lol.
Thanks! Sorry about your free pulls, but as you said, at least it was free, haha.

Yeah, I should be thankful for her and not look what what I got versus what I spent. Maybe when I get her team up-and-running I'll feel different.

Nice to know my Snakeman is being of use to you. :)

Edit: Oh, congrats on the Jack! Just saw you got him.

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Ditto what EMT0 said, it's that team. Hope it works out for you!
Just did 2 runs, works perfectly - thanks.
Will try to max skill then tomorrow since I can essentially play forever with the Exp ship and Jack.

PS. Do you have a similar squad for the lower difficulty Raid Chopper/Usopp stage ?
Thanks! Sorry about your free pulls, but as you said, at least it was free, haha.

Yeah, I should be thankful for her and not look what what I got versus what I spent. Maybe when I get her team up-and-running I'll feel different.

Nice to know my Snakeman is being of use to you. :)

Edit: Oh, congrats on the Jack! Just saw you got him.

Thanks !!
Happy with everything I've got considering I haven't been saving up or playing the game alit lately ....but I might be willing to get a but more serious again about my OPTC progress.

Never really hoarded gems in the game so I was never been able to do the + 6 and more multi pulls that others are able to do. Right now I'm thinking of trying it for the first time towards the upcoming Anni or whenever we get Legend Kaido.

It's been a couple of weeks but I remember him being quite the beast of a Captain. Then again some of those upcoming Dual Legend Captains Looks quite useful as well .....just hope the new Luffy/Law meta doesn't limit the success rate for people without them too much going forward. Not finding any LAce or Snakeman teams for the newest Raid was a bummer.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I finished maxing Colo Doffy/Trebol, bless Underground farming with Jack on 3x skillup rates. Super easy, super fast. With both him and Raid Chopsopp done I can focus on farming Colo Rayleigh and Raid Magellan/Hannaybal. Raid Judge too, when he comes around

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Just did 2 runs, works perfectly - thanks.
Will try to max skill then tomorrow since I can essentially play forever with the Exp ship and Jack.

PS. Do you have a similar squad for the lower difficulty Raid Chopper/Usopp stage ?

I can't really think of an easy team tailored to 40 stamina but if you can build around a friend Big Mom and bring a unit like RR V2 Violet on your team for Stage 5 then that's half the challenge of clearing the raid out of the way. V2 Big Mom's swap + special clears Stage 4, then the rest of your units can be used to clean house on Stage 5.The rest of the challenge is making sure you've got a way to get around Chopper's defense. KOing Usopp on turn 1 isn't a priority either as he can't really hurt you, Chopper's the dangerous one. Something like this would work to KO both in one turn:

srjRUbp.png

V2G4's really only there for his universal multiplier, and Magellan can be replaced by RR Hachi. I'm pretty sure you can slide around pieces here and clear with Kung Fu Luffy, Legend Garp, 6+ Law V1, and so on with appropriate unit swaps.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
I did my pulls on part 1. I was originally going to do 6 multis but said fuck it, and went for 8. Came out with Carrot, Barto/Cavendish, V2 Big Mom, and V2 Sabo as new legends. Sadly no Luffy/Law here. I also pulled all of the dual RR batch so all in all, pretty good pulls! Looks like a lot of people here got some great pulls as well, so congrats!

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I did 6 multis on Part 2, got Luffy/Law as the secret poster on the 6th. Thank fuck. Last three multis also had no reds so I was hit with that 99 turn despair for a bit till I saw the extended secret poster

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
What's good to get in the Ray shop?
Usually the LRR tickets (30k RP), Dutchman if you don't have 30 gems for Hoe, Rocketman for stalling, Blackbirds (although not as good now that Lucy is no longer the best Captain), and the legend tickets/normal RR tickets if you're feeling lucky. You can also buy skulls if you can't get the right skulls from ambush.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Just maxed Doffy/Trebol - amazing, thanks for the help.

Don't know when I managed to max or even farm a new Color unit at it's premier the first time.

I'm gonna try to take advantage of the 3x skillup and Colo rotation to farm/finish Colo Smoothie as well - gonna look up of there are some Buggy or Jack Underground setups I can use.

Edit:

One more thing - since I missed some of the last TM units. In terms of importance and and Meta relevance....how would you guys rank the following units ?

TM Law
TM Boa
TM Kaido
TM Nami
TM Smoothie/Oven

Those are the ones I'm missing and I'm wondering which of these I should try to max with crystals first. I have enough for two units right now.
I can't really think of an easy team tailored to 40 stamina but if you can build around a friend Big Mom and bring a unit like RR V2 Violet on your team for Stage 5 then that's half the challenge of clearing the raid out of the way. V2 Big Mom's swap + special clears Stage 4, then the rest of your units can be used to clean house on Stage 5.The rest of the challenge is making sure you've got a way to get around Chopper's defense. KOing Usopp on turn 1 isn't a priority either as he can't really hurt you, Chopper's the dangerous one. Something like this would work to KO both in one turn:

srjRUbp.png

V2G4's really only there for his universal multiplier, and Magellan can be replaced by RR Hachi. I'm pretty sure you can slide around pieces here and clear with Kung Fu Luffy, Legend Garp, 6+ Law V1, and so on with appropriate unit swaps.
Thanks for the setup - that's a team I could actually run just with Hachi instead of Magellan.

Just to be sure....this team would be able to clear 40stam but not 60 right ? Because the max damage makes it look like this could be a legit team for Ultimate as well.

PS. Congrats on Luffy/Law arriving to the new meta xD

Sorry I used a legend heavy Enel team against that raid. It was annoying and I'm glad to be done with the raid to be honest
Ha - no worries can't blame you for wanting to be done with it as fast as possible. I would do the same xD

Last edited:

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Usually the LRR tickets (30k RP), Dutchman if you don't have 30 gems for Hoe, Rocketman for stalling, Blackbirds (although not as good now that Lucy is no longer the best Captain), and the legend tickets/normal RR tickets if you're feeling lucky. You can also buy skulls if you can't get the right skulls from ambush.
Thanks, I'll save for the LRR ticket

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I bought the pack with 12gems to try a multi on Part 2, i got two secrets reds who were dupe V1 Sanji & New Sanji/Judge, that was worth it i guess. I thought secret reds were supposed to be from a limited pool of legends only.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Just maxed Doffy/Trebol - amazing, thanks for the help.

Don't know when I managed to max or even farm a new Color unit at it's premier the first time.

I'm gonna try to take advantage of the 3x skillup and Colo rotation to farm/finish Colo Smoothie as well - gonna look up of there are some Buggy or Jack Underground setups I can use.

Edit:

One more thing - since I missed some of the last TM units. In terms of importance and and Meta relevance....how would you guys rank the following units ?

TM Law
TM Boa
TM Kaido
TM Nami
TM Smoothie/Oven

Those are the ones I'm missing and I'm wondering which of these I should try to max with crystals first. I have enough for two units right now.

Thanks for the setup - that's a team I could actually run just with Hachi instead of Magellan.

Just to be sure....this team would be able to clear 40stam but not 60 right ? Because the max damage makes it look like this could be a legit team for Ultimate as well.

PS. Congrats on Luffy/Law arriving to the new meta xD

Ha - no worries can't blame you for wanting to be done with it as fast as possible. I would do the same xD

Thanks, I'm just glad I got him. I threw way too many multis in on Part 1 so I was gonna have a lot of egg on my face if I didn't get him when I did. As for TM units I was on the same boat as you. I'd probably go Nami - > Law(if you own Carrot or V2 Mihawk) -> Smoothie/Oven -> Kaido -> Hancock, but I don't own Capone. I'd low priority Hancock due to her need for double special which makes her extra expensive. Law is expensive for his reduced CD LB too but his starting CD reduction is generally far lower priority and can be ignored.

And yeah, that team is targeting 60 stamina. I started trying to build a 40 Stam team but couldn't find info on the numbers so rather than make up a team, I opted for creating an easy team to clear with instead.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I've actually barely used TM Hancock, even with Capone. But she does offer two damage boosts on one unit, so that's good in theory. You do kind of need an orb controller alongside her (since you need an INT orb on the captain), but you usually have that anyway (and Vito does that and he makes it onto most of my Capone teams).

I'd say you could skip TM Kaido entirely but I think he was useful in a recent JPN event so it might be worth getting him eventually.

Nami, Law, and Smoven are amazing in lots of teams though, so get them when you can.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Man, I know the stage is completely designed for them, but damn does Luffy/Law wreck the new colo. It works as a nice tutorial for when to use their switching, too. I thought their self-attack boost would be a bit of a hindrance since you don't want it to block your own attack boosting specials, but it's amazing for mid bosses and the like.

I'd say Nami, then Smoven, then law. I barely use law as it is, maybe one or tow non-TM teams since his release? Nami is amazing though, and Smoven has uses for sure

I used TM Law a lot on Snakeman teams, particularly when I was speed-clearing things (Double Snakeman, TM Law, TM Shanks, Raid Rayleigh, and a free space blazes through pretty much any mid-tier content). I'll also probably use him with V2 Mihawk, as mentioned above, and he's great for Carrot, obviously.

But yeah, it'll vary depending on box and available legends. Nami is probably the most universal though, some of the best debuff removal in a debuff-heavy meta.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... I can't seem to get Brook/Magellan team to work in the str version of Kizuna. I somehow always get them under 20% and get Garp blown away. Is it because my Kizuna level is too low? I'm currently on level 40.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks, I'm just glad I got him. I threw way too many multis in on Part 1 so I was gonna have a lot of egg on my face if I didn't get him when I did. As for TM units I was on the same boat as you. I'd probably go Nami - > Law(if you own Carrot or V2 Mihawk) -> Smoothie/Oven -> Kaido -> Hancock, but I don't own Capone. I'd low priority Hancock due to her need for double special which makes her extra expensive. Law is expensive for his reduced CD LB too but his starting CD reduction is generally far lower priority and can be ignored.

And yeah, that team is targeting 60 stamina. I started trying to build a 40 Stam team but couldn't find info on the numbers so rather than make up a team, I opted for creating an easy team to clear with instead.
Thanks.
That setup works perfectly...Big Mom v2 makes this stage really easy and with the "retry" function you can get multiple runs in, even if only one of your friends has the unit up. Feels good being able to farm and obtain some of the newer units.

From what you and the others have posted it seems like the first two TM units i should focus on would be Nami and Smoothie/Oven.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks.
That setup works perfectly...Big Mom v2 makes this stage really easy and with the "retry" function you can get multiple runs in, even if only one of your friends has the unit up. Feels good being able to farm and obtain some of the newer units.

From what you and the others have posted it seems like the first two TM units i should focus on would be Nami and Smoothie/Oven.

Glad to hear it's going well for you. That's a good order to go for, yep.

On my end Colo Rayleigh got casually farmed and maxed, I got to the end of Story Mode, and my stamina bars' sitting at full and I'm 30k from a level up. I don't have much to farm until Raid Judge on Saturday night too, so I guess I'll stick to Kizuna Battle and trying to ensure I have a level up + full stamina bar on Saturday night for the next two days

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... I can't seem to get Brook/Magellan team to work in the str version of Kizuna. I somehow always get them under 20% and get Garp blown away. Is it because my Kizuna level is too low? I'm currently on level 40.

Move Garp to the left side. Pretty sure they blow away the right side crew under 20%.

I'm at Kizuna level 101. I had to switch to Magellan/Brook in the early 80s. My highest damaged team reached 118M. Double Luffy/Law, DEX General Zombie, WC Blackbeard (w/ Lafitte support), Raid Judge, and V2 Sabo. Zombie special to pre-empt the DEX attack debuff from Zeo. WC Blackbeard only gives you a 2.25x DEX boost if you have two or more QCK or STR units on your crew, which you will technically have until you swap Law for Luffy. Raid Judge for 2x affinity and V2 Sabo for 3.0x chain lock.

My free legend pull was Catdog which was new. My part 1 sugo pulls went pretty well. Planned on going for 6 but continued in hopes of pulling Croc/Robin which was the only RR unit from the batch I hadn't pulled. Eventually got them and decided that I might as well go for 10 and got Luffy/Law on my guaranteed red so it was probably worth.

I did two multis on part 2 for the guaranteed Ace and they were probably the worst multis I've ever seen. No reds and the pulls mainly a combination of strawhats, fake golds, and CP-9 units. It was appallingly bad but I was really only pulling for Ace anyway.

Kizuna has treated me very well. I have 32 of my legends rainbowed and judging from the ease of play and abundance of rewards, it makes me question whether or not trying to make rank in treasure map is even worth the time and effort. I was really playing for tablets and a very low chance at a new legend but with Kizuna out now, I might take a more casual approach on TM.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Move Garp to the left side. Pretty sure they blow away the right side crew under 20%.

I'm at Kizuna level 101. I had to switch to Magellan/Brook in the early 80s. My highest damaged team reached 118M. Double Luffy/Law, DEX General Zombie, WC Blackbeard (w/ Lafitte support), Raid Judge, and V2 Sabo. Zombie special to pre-empt the DEX attack debuff from Zeo. WC Blackbeard only gives you a 2.25x DEX boost if you have two or more QCK or STR units on your crew, which you will technically have until you swap Law for Luffy. Raid Judge for 2x affinity and V2 Sabo for 3.0x chain lock.

My free legend pull was Catdog which was new. My part 1 sugo pulls went pretty well. Planned on going for 6 but continued in hopes of pulling Croc/Robin which was the only RR unit from the batch I hadn't pulled. Eventually got them and decided that I might as well go for 10 and got Luffy/Law on my guaranteed red so it was probably worth.

I did two multis on part 2 for the guaranteed Ace and they were probably the worst multis I've ever seen. No reds and the pulls mainly a combination of strawhats, fake golds, and CP-9 units. It was appallingly bad but I was really only pulling for Ace anyway.

Kizuna has treated me very well. I have 32 of my legends rainbowed and judging from the ease of play and abundance of rewards, it makes me question whether or not trying to make rank in treasure map is even worth the time and effort. I was really playing for tablets and a very low chance at a new legend but with Kizuna out now, I might take a more casual approach on TM.
Thanks for the info, I just tried it on a friend mission and my middle right unit was blown away. It's nice to know even though my Kizuna level is now too high for it to matter.

I agree with you with the TM rankings, although will Kizuna always be this easy/give out rewards this good? I don't think the 2018+ legend tickets are worth grinding alone and if Kizuna is always this generous, I think it might be worth dropping down the either East blue or grandline.

I got a bunch of my legends rainbowed from the 30 tablets/Kizuna rewards. Got Colo Rayleigh finished as well as Doffy/treb. Now I'm working on Akainu, not sure what to do after I'm done with him. We do have Shanks/Mihawk coming back in 2-3 days but I only need 1 skill up... I guess it's a good time to take a break or run v1 germa for their skulls.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
Rainbow as many legends as you can with this kizuna because the nerf the kizuna after this, harder bosses and less tablets

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As for who to sell, I'd say any of the older Legends are an option, as well as anything that got a Super Evolution that's more of an upgrade than a side-grade. Personally, I keep two of EVERY Legend, ;cause I'm crazy like that. Anything else (unless it's needed for ynevolved ranking nonsense) I sell.

Damn.. good. Just read into Treasure Map and Limit Break and whooo boy, let me try if i grasped it right.

I get Material for LB on TM. I need lvl. MAX charas to LB. I should use dupes only if they are finished with LB (have all additional potentials unlocked) so they increase the new unlocked potential, otherwise I need tablets, right? Using a dupe before would be a waste, as the potentials don't get increased? So for example, using raid Mihawk to upgrade the special move only makes sense after I finished the limit break.

Also, this game feels like it's never ending right now. With legend Jack and the event boosted ship, I gain pirate lvls left and right. I try my best to raid some old units too when I would gain too much stamina so it doesnt get waisted. Especially older ones with Legend Buggy so I get many dupes. Duo Cavendish/Barto is so damn good, holy.

One question though, why are some units like some fodder & evo material staking and some not? I have 10x purple dragon staking and then 10 others which are not lol. Poor boxspace.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
One question though, why are some units like some fodder & evo material staking and some not? I have 10x purple dragon staking and then 10 others which are not lol. Poor boxspace.
Stacking evolvers was added fairly recently, before that they didn't stack. Any ones from before the update won't stack because they did it in a janky way where they were changed from units to items basically.

You can probably just safely sell any evolver that isn't stacking honestly

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Booo, caved and did a 30 multi today. 2 legends, both dupes - Mag and AokijiV2.

May or may not do a day 3 multi. Swimming in free gems and enjoying the 2.5x legend rate

Other than that I really wish I had something to farm. I like the rewards and stuff from FN's and raids but lately I've just been finishing them in a day or two. Then it's just... nothing. Finished Usopp/Choopper in 2 days, finished Trebol/Doffy in 2 days, the FN was done super quick. Now it's just Kizuna if I feel like farming for tablets. Not sure what the solution is, but right now it's get the gems, play a stage, then play another game for a bit

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
There's some every day posters that haven't been around since the sugo started, hope they didn't get burned too badly...

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
There's some every day posters that haven't been around since the sugo started, hope they didn't get burned too badly...

All my friends got burned in some fashion except for me, I pulled all my most wanted legends.

In a strange twist of fate Cracker remains as my most wanted by default lol.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Damn.. good. Just read into Treasure Map and Limit Break and whooo boy, let me try if i grasped it right.

I get Material for LB on TM. I need lvl. MAX charas to LB. I should use dupes only if they are finished with LB (have all additional potentials unlocked) so they increase the new unlocked potential, otherwise I need tablets, right? Using a dupe before would be a waste, as the potentials don't get increased? So for example, using raid Mihawk to upgrade the special move only makes sense after I finished the limit break.

Also, this game feels like it's never ending right now. With legend Jack and the event boosted ship, I gain pirate lvls left and right. I try my best to raid some old units too when I would gain too much stamina so it doesnt get waisted. Especially older ones with Legend Buggy so I get many dupes. Duo Cavendish/Barto is so damn good, holy.

Yes, in order to unlock the LB abilities you need to have their skill tree completely unlocked. It sucks, but what can ya do? :(

The reason some fodder stack and some don't is because when they added the stackcing feature it wasn't retroactive, so anything you got prior was in single stacks and anything after in multiple stacks. I feel your pain about inventory space, I'm constantly fighting myself over what to do about it.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I only check in here once in a while when there's some excitement going on (or to complain about TM) but I got burned by this sugo and have been brooding since. I should have enough to do two multis tomorrow. If they go badly, I'm going back into hibernation mode with the game. Gem collecting and out.

I'm not really anticipating any upcoming legends either.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
We're getting the other Dress Up Strawhats FN already, in a few days. Can't remember if JPN got them that close together. I barely needed any books from the current one but a ton of the ones on the next will be new. I do kind of hate that new Strawhat FN tend to eat up a lot of box space if I keep them all...and there's another one coming in a month or two with Stampede...

Oct 27, 2017
Sweet, Sengoku shows up after colo Rayleigh too. I can kill two birds with one stone.

We're getting the other Dress Up Strawhats FN already, in a few days. Can't remember if JPN got them that close together. I barely needed any books from the current one but a ton of the ones on the next will be new. I do kind of hate that new Strawhat FN tend to eat up a lot of box space if I keep them all...and there's another one coming in a month or two with Stampede...

It's nice that we can skill up the new units almost immediately.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Did my 6 multis hoping to get V2 BM but got V2 Kata instead (twice). As soon as I got the first Kata I knew that he was going to be my limited pool legend. I will try to do 1 or 2 discount summons when all parts return.