• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing new from the free multi. Got some Dice dupes I can use for support soon at least.

Where do you get the lb mats for the stampede units?

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Thought: What would happen if I back up my data right now to change device, then after the purge, uninstall then reinstall the game with that data?
Either a load of errors or a swift banning yeah?

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Blitz rewards were all dupes but did get v2 Big Mom, but dupe v2 Mihawk and BB legends
Thought: What would happen if I back up my data right now to change device, then after the purge, uninstall then reinstall the game with that data?
Either a load of errors or a swift banning yeah?
Thinking it'll be errors cause you're still connecting to their servers to play the game

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
My Carrot ranking legend was... once again Inuarashi. I don't want to pull him anymore. My 5 RRs were all dupes.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
From the Blitz rewards (50 gold tickets and 5 red tickets), got 9 legends in total. All dupes : V1 Mihawk, Log Luffy, V1 Rayleigh, V1 Zoro, Usoland, Corazon, V1 Nami, V1 Sabo and V1 Law. Can't complain though since I got 2 new legends from part 1 and this was very easy Ray Points farming. And the real reward probably was the 50 gems, badly needed that after the purge.

Nothing new from the free multi. Got some Dice dupes I can use for support soon at least.

Where do you get the lb mats for the stampede units?

Next week around the time Bullet releases, there will be a "new" version of this island that drops LB materials. In reality, it's an exact copy of the current 40 stamina version. What it means is that if you want to be stamina efficient, you have to sit on 9 or more copies of most units for a week and wait until you have farmd enough LB materials to feed them to rainbow them. This event will clog up your box really fast, especially since we don't even have 2x skill up until TM starts I think. So we kinda have to sit on dozens of copies of these units until we can level up their special and LB them.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My loading times got worse again. Yuck. Wait, let's see how much I have to farm now: Stampede Clash, all 3 movie raids and keep copies for skillup + LB.
HMMMMMMMMMM poor box

Oct 27, 2017
From the Blitz rewards (50 gold tickets and 5 red tickets), got 9 legends in total. All dupes : V1 Mihawk, Log Luffy, V1 Rayleigh, V1 Zoro, Usoland, Corazon, V1 Nami, V1 Sabo and V1 Law. Can't complain though since I got 2 new legends from part 1 and this was very easy Ray Points farming. And the real reward probably was the 50 gems, badly needed that after the purge.

Next week around the time Bullet releases, there will be a "new" version of this island that drops LB materials. In reality, it's an exact copy of the current 40 stamina version. What it means is that if you want to be stamina efficient, you have to sit on 9 or more copies of most units for a week and wait until you have farmd enough LB materials to feed them to rainbow them. This event will clog up your box really fast, especially since we don't even have 2x skill up until TM starts I think. So we kinda have to sit on dozens of copies of these units until we can level up their special and LB them.

Welp, time to buy some more box space.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
The info on the next TM character on JP is out. As people figured out early, it's Drake :

0dzSRaH.png

• Captain: Slasher Characters ATK 3.25x, reduce incoming damage by 10%, increase the appearance rate of STR orbs by a little
  • Special: Change badly matching orbs to matching orbs of crew, depending on the number of STR/DEX/QCK orbs used until the special is triggered reduce barrier count of all enemies and do typeless damage to 1 enemy as followed: 0~9: -1 Barrier, 100000 damage; 10~24: -3 Barrier, 1500000 damage; 25~ -5 Barrier, 2500000 damage
  • Sailor 1: +30 HP/ATK/RCV to Slasher Characters
  • Sailor 2 Keep his STR orb when hitting a PERFECT
  • LB 1 (Lv.5): Slot Seal Reduction, reduce 5 turns of Slot Seal
  • LB 2 (Lv.5): Critical Hit, when hitting a PERFECT, 80% chance to add an additional 7% damage
  • Suport (Lv.5): 7% HP/ATK/RCV to Support Character (Hawkins, Jack, Kaido)

First, I think the artwork is kinda disappointing, pretty ordinary, looks like a RR portrait. Last month O-Robi artwork felt pretty underwhelming too, which is a shame since Bandai art team was knocking it out of the park with TM units before that.

The unit himself is in a weird spot. He tries to fill an interesting niche, multiple turns barrier removal. Except the requirement on his special is pretty hard to meet organically. Realistically, I think you could expect a 1 turn barrier removal and maybe 3 turns (which is great though) if you work hard for it. Getting over 25 STR/DEX/QCK orbs per run is a huge amount that won't be achieved by most teams. Of course 5 turns barrier removal is pretty impressive but usually you either want to remove 1/2/3 turns or 99 turns (bypassing barriers).
The orb manipulation on his special is way outdated, much worse than TM Hawkins. The 250k damage is decent but not quite enough.
Also keeping in mind TM Shanks can remove up to 2 turns of barrier with a much better effect on his special.

I don't see how he fits in the current meta because he doesn't work at all with Luffy/Zoro since Wa orbs are just TND orbs in disguise. The fact he's Slasher implies he was supposed to. He could be decent for Lucy 6+ but Lucy 6+ isn't all that and he doesn't boost the appearance of the 3 orbs.

Let's see what the next legend is going to be on JP, could be an amazing STR/DEX/QCK lead who gives these orbs every turn.

In other news, the Blitz rewards are out and my 5 legends were all dupe too : V2 Sabo (2019 ticket....), V1 Lucci, Marco, Cavendish, V2 Boa. Pretty terrible pulls but at least got 70 gems with those tickets. Sitting at 354 gems merely 10 days after pulling on NY Sugo, it's incredible, can't wait for this event to arrive on Global. Will be well worth going broke for Luffy/Zoro!

Hold up hold up hold up

The next TM us SIX DAYS LONG?!

Huh??? Is it official? That sounds way too long, no TM has lasted this long and TM have been 4 days for a long while now (except the last one for some reason...). It's pretty weird how Global has been rushing grinding events and at the same time increasing their duration. Like the Blitz part 2 which lasted 3 days instead of 2 days. They really want to keep us busy...

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Huh??? Is it official? That sounds way too long, no TM has lasted this long and TM have been 4 days for a long while now (except the last one for some reason...). It's pretty weird how Global has been rushing grinding events and at the same time increasing their duration. Like the Blitz part 2 which lasted 3 days instead of 2 days. They really want to keep us busy...
Part 2 & 3 of the treasure sugo are 16th through the 22nd, unless they're doing it differently this time and the actual TM will only be in part 3

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Part 2 & 3 of the treasure sugo are 16th through the 22nd, unless they're doing it differently this time and the actual TM will only be in part 3

Hmm I think it's just because it's Bullet debut sugo and not your normal run of the mill TM sugo. Think the TM will be 4 days, maybe 18 to 22, considering 2x skill up starts on the 18th and it usually coincides with TM. It wasn't longer on JP but you never know with Global nowadays.

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised Bullet doesn't have a raid unit but guess they'll run into the issues they had with global and movie raids. And anyone else not tempted/paranoid to do gem giving quests in case bamco does something lol

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Let's see what the next legend is going to be on JP, could be an amazing STR/DEX/QCK lead who gives these orbs every turn.

Yeah, this was my read on Drake, he's probably going to work with a future legend (usually the TM works with the current one, but it wouldn't be the first time the TM unit came first, like Halloween Boa coming before Capone). I feel kind of positive about him, it's a lot of barrier removal and the 2.5m damage kind of makes him feel like a variant of Jack. Honestly he kind of makes TM Shop Garp obsolete, as I'd rather deal with the STR/DEX/QCK orb requirement than Garp's requirement of all my TM Tickets Ever. :P

That being said, barrier removal is kind of an iffy ability, since Bandai tends to make barriers last either 1-2 turns (aka Shanksable) or last 99 turns (aka Carrot time). We need to start seeing content with barriers set to 5-8 or so to make some of these guys useful.

I am glad to finally get Timeskip Drake in the game (outside of his Stampede duo), if only because it's a cool design and it was known long before Wano (enough that he made it into Burning Blood). The boosters feel a bit redundant though, and it's weird that this is our debut for Prison Kid, though I'm sure he'll get another unit eventually.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Bandai. That's not a fun game right now. FOMO is the only thing that probably keeps everyone going. The grinding is extreme. Who had those ideas? Coupled with log-in issues, I hate playing right now and can't get myself to do it.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
We'll have to see if it doea end up being shorter than the sugo.

But right now Longer + A sugo people will likely pull on so they'll have boosters = uggghhhhhHHHHHHH

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
They have introduced a "no affinity" debuff which voids type advantage/disadvantage.

Poor Bullet, Vivi/Rebecca and V2 Kata.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
First off-day in two months maybe, no TM/Kizuna/Blitz up on either version. Feels weird.... Though there's new content to run on both, Stampede raid and Summer Festival FNs on Global, Raid Shanks/Mihawk (lol) and new Garp Challenges on JP.

They have introduced a "no affinity" debuff which voids type advantage/disadvantage.

Poor Bullet, Vivi/Rebecce and V2 Kata.

Clear Bullet nerf yup. Though meant to say that he had already fallen behind a bit lately, the last two months new legends are not pairing well with him. In comparison, Koala/Sabo, Lawffy, Snakeman and even Luffy/Ace are more relevant than ever. And super subs like V2 Big Mom, Vivi/Rebecca, Shira/Sherry, Barto/Cav will always be in demand.

Bullet still destroys most new raids easily and still is useful here and there in Kizuna because of its incredible damage as a chain finisher. But he's a bit limited team building wise, Fighter/Driven/STR compared to Cerebral/Powerhouse/Free Spirit/INT/PSY. Since he's mostly a unit you want to use as a captain, his longevity will rely on his synergy level with future legends.

This is a nerf for O-Nami too, who's been a pretty good colour affinity lead since her release.

V2 Kata has been dead and buried long ago, aside from some niche content where he's necessary (like Garp 6). Don't think we got the "black haki" debuff yet on Global but should arrive soon. That debuff will just reset V2 Kata/V2 Doffy/6+ Enel damage counter to zero, while allowing for HP cut and end of turn damage (for Bullet and Kaido).

Surprised Bullet doesn't have a raid unit but guess they'll run into the issues they had with global and movie raids. And anyone else not tempted/paranoid to do gem giving quests in case bamco does something lol

I did hesitate but I've been opening all my saved up gem mails :p
As far as I'm concerned, Bandai already reset my gem count to zero, doubt they'll do it again. Any other measures would be revoking units or a ban of sort.

Yeah, this was my read on Drake, he's probably going to work with a future legend (usually the TM works with the current one, but it wouldn't be the first time the TM unit came first, like Halloween Boa coming before Capone). I feel kind of positive about him, it's a lot of barrier removal and the 2.5m damage kind of makes him feel like a variant of Jack. Honestly he kind of makes TM Shop Garp obsolete, as I'd rather deal with the STR/DEX/QCK orb requirement than Garp's requirement of all my TM Tickets Ever. :P

That being said, barrier removal is kind of an iffy ability, since Bandai tends to make barriers last either 1-2 turns (aka Shanksable) or last 99 turns (aka Carrot time). We need to start seeing content with barriers set to 5-8 or so to make some of these guys useful.

I am glad to finally get Timeskip Drake in the game (outside of his Stampede duo), if only because it's a cool design and it was known long before Wano (enough that he made it into Burning Blood). The boosters feel a bit redundant though, and it's weird that this is our debut for Prison Kid, though I'm sure he'll get another unit eventually.

Yeah it's likely that TM Drake and Lucy 6+ will play well with the next legend. If they stay in the Wano theme, I reckon it's about time to see Orochi, now that we've had all the Strawhats, Kaido and Komurasaki. I'm assuming next legend will be a "villain".

Can't recall many pieces of content with 5 turns of barrier. Nowadays the most important barriers to remove are in Kizuna, especially when you run a lower damage team and need to burst in two turns, the boss tend to set up a damage negation shield (TM Garp can remove that) or a barrier of sort. But I don't see how TM Drake can work too well in Kizuna because you need to consume so many orbs first and it's not easy with just 2 stages.

I'm surprised his artwork didn't involve his Zoan form. Also I share your sentiment about Prison Kid showing up already, missed opportunity. Still hoping he might get a dual unit legend with Luffy, their prison scene together.

Jesus Bandai. That's not a fun game right now. FOMO is the only thing that probably keeps everyone going. The grinding is extreme. Who had those ideas? Coupled with log-in issues, I hate playing right now and can't get myself to do it.

You got a week of rest right now, don't complain! Only two new FNs, 1 new raid with 6 units to max out and Colo Law! Just enjoy the downtime ^^

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
First off-day in two months maybe, no TM/Kizuna/Blitz up on either version. Feels weird.... Though there's new content to run on both, Stampede raid and Summer Festival FNs on Global, Raid Shanks/Mihawk (lol) and new Garp Challenges on JP.

Clear Bullet nerf yup. Though meant to say that he had already fallen behind a bit lately, the last two months new legends are not pairing well with him. In comparison, Koala/Sabo, Lawffy, Snakeman and even Luffy/Ace are more relevant than ever. And super subs like V2 Big Mom, Vivi/Rebecca, Shira/Sherry, Barto/Cav will always be in demand.

Bullet still destroys most new raids easily and still is useful here and there in Kizuna because of its incredible damage as a chain finisher. But he's a bit limited team building wise, Fighter/Driven/STR compared to Cerebral/Powerhouse/Free Spirit/INT/PSY. Since he's mostly a unit you want to use as a captain, his longevity will rely on his synergy level with future legends.

This is a nerf for O-Nami too, who's been a pretty good colour affinity lead since her release.

V2 Kata has been dead and buried long ago, aside from some niche content where he's necessary (like Garp 6). Don't think we got the "black haki" debuff yet on Global but should arrive soon. That debuff will just reset V2 Kata/V2 Doffy/6+ Enel damage counter to zero, while allowing for HP cut and end of turn damage (for Bullet and Kaido).

As far as I'm concerned, Bandai already reset my gem count to zero, doubt they'll do it again. Any other measures would be revoking units or a ban of sort.

Yeah it's likely that TM Drake and Lucy 6+ will play well with the next legend. If they stay in the Wano theme, I reckon it's about time to see Orochi, now that we've had all the Strawhats, Kaido and Komurasaki. I'm assuming next legend will be a "villain".

Can't recall many pieces of content with 5 turns of barrier. Nowadays the most important barriers to remove are in Kizuna, especially when you run a lower damage team and need to burst in two turns, the boss tend to set up a damage negation shield (TM Garp can remove that) or a barrier of sort. But I don't see how TM Drake can work too well in Kizuna because you need to consume so many orbs first and it's not easy with just 2 stages.

I'm surprised his artwork didn't involve his Zoan form. Also I share your sentiment about Prison Kid showing up already, missed opportunity. Still hoping he might get a dual unit legend with Luffy, their prison scene together.

You got a week of rest right now, don't complain! Only two new FNs, 1 new raid with 6 units to max out and Colo Law! Just enjoy the downtime ^^
Please, not another Luffy legend... Btw, is there no CM for the current FN?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Free multi actually had two legends. Both dukes again — FujiV1 and Capone. Still nice to see reds for free though since I'm sure they're going to shrink my RP soon

wish we knew a timeframe on units. I want to plan pulls though I doubt I'll pull on bullet anyway. Anni maybe but sobamask is my next goal

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Same here. All gold, only one new RR. Congrats to those getting luck on the pulls so far!

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys I just came back to this after a while of just doing the daily login and a few pulls every now and then.

Is there any unit tier list I can use to figure out which units to spend resources on?

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Hey guys I just came back to this after a while of just doing the daily login and a few pulls every now and then.

Is there any unit tier list I can use to figure out which units to spend resources on?

I think it would be easier to help if you took some screenshots of your box and posted it here. Generally the units can differ in their usefulness depending on the content and what teams you're able to make. As for the 6* units, toadskii has a decent tier list for this.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I got to max three movie raids too though <____<

Yesterday's multi got me vivibecca! Today's multi was a pile of trash.

Wheeeeew CONGRATS!!! What a haul! :D

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Todays multi gave me 2 reds but they were dupe v2 Doffy and v1 Lucci, guess Ray points is fine with LRR being in there lol, every RR except 11th drop were dupes, forgot Bavarios was a unit or character lol

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Got Franky dupe, Ray Ppints and new V2 Hyouzou. Think I've got the entire V2 Mihawk batch apart from the man himself.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Not for these two Summer Festival Fans. But in a few days we will get the real Stampede FN with Diva Ann and that one had CM if I remember correctly.
Thanks, that's kinda disappointing. There's no reason to farm that FN unless you need the skill books or the exp I guess (besides the free gem clear).

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Man...so i wanted to leave this behind me, but the more i think about it this pisses me off...
Bamco screws up...the game gets taken off for like 10 hours....they come back with a half-assed statement without actually fixing the issue.

And we get 1 apology gem ? With 50 promised at some point down the line ?

Have a hard time believing that they give a damn about their Global player base.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Man...so i wanted to leave this behind me, but the more i think about it this pisses me off...
Bamco screws up...the game gets taken off for like 10 hours....they come back with a half-assed statement without actually fixing the issue.

Have a hard time believing that they give a damn about their Global player base.
Yeah, and they did it right before a hype Sugofest (Bullet), with a lot of players now at 0 gems and a lot of the legitimate gems earned in the last week (TM/BB Rankings, login, maps clears, etc.) wiped clean. The players who had 500+ gems saved and went hard in abusing the glitch are now sitting at 0 too, with the characters they'll be able to keep (and not keep) being entirely unknown. The irony is even the one gem they gave us for compensation has been taken away, and I'm willing to bet the issue won't be completely resolved until the Bullet Sugo ends, which means we won't get those 50 compensation gems then either.

If they don't do something better than the current compensation (and no, more berries won't do it), I'll probably drop the game again. As some of you know, I only picked it up recently again after an extended break, but if this is the way they're going to treat their Global fanbase then I have absolutely no problem with dropping it entirely.

Edit: A Reddit user made a comment on the situation, and I can't say I disagree with him.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Free multi #2 was 11 gold dupes again. Not complaining though, not really hoping for anything from these multis. Just happy to get extra RP.
Talking about RPs there are some movies sets in the Ray Shop, some half decent deals like 1x gold manual and 5x silver manuals for 7K. Though nowadays I just save my RPs for LRR tickets.

Been farming Shanks/Mihawk on JP with Kaido and FC Stampede Luffy, don't even need 6 units, gotta love braindead mode. Shame there's no CM for them on JP.

How many free multis do we get on Bullet, just one?
We get free multis for Bullet as well? I thought it was just for the current one.

So far both of my free multis were all dupes, no reds.

We get one free multi on Bullet first day yup. Probably with rigged rates like on JP, every single free multi on a new big sugo has specific rates with much lower chances to pull the new legends.

As Ekko said, maybe you can post screenshots of your box, might be easier to give you tips. But if you have V2G4 Luffy or Snakeman or Luffy/Law you are off to a great start.

Yesterday's multi got me vivibecca! Today's multi was a pile of trash.

Congrats! That's such a great pull, enjoy swiping every turn to get that 2.5x chain boost :p

I got to max three movie raids too though <____<

Pftttt that's nothing, you can count yourself lucky they axed a Kizuna this week.

More seriously, if you can't farm all 3 older movie raids, Shiki is probably the more useful one. Especially if you run Driven teams.

Thanks, that's kinda disappointing. There's no reason to farm that FN unless you need the skill books or the exp I guess (besides the free gem clear).

Yup. Well, some of these FN units are useful enough in TM if your box is lacking. But yeah these FNs will be mostly great for exp farming. When 3x Sunny is up during the TM, and with these FNs on half stamina, might be faster and better exp than farming turtles. Looking forward to that, can't say no to infinite stamina refills ^___________^

I try not to think about it anymore since there's not much else we can do. At the end of the day, I lost some legitimate gems but I did farm TM and Blitz properly. I don't care anymore if everyone ahead of me in the rankings were "cheating". I guess it didn't bother me much in the first place anyway.

I've kinda moved on now. Funny enough, it made my gems saving planning much easier. I was going to skip Bullet and Stampede Luffy anyway but I wasn't sure about Anni, I didn't want to pull for Kaido either because he wouldn't really improve my box. But I was afraid that Anni sugo might be super duper amazing. Now I know I won't have enough gems to pull 9 multis on the Anniversary, that's pretty great actually. I can save everything for May/June when Luffy/Zoro and Sobamask are out.

Of course I'm in a very fortunate position, I already have a few top tier legends so I don't need Bullet or Kaido as much. I know I'll breeze through most of the next 6 months with Snakeman, Koala/Sabo and Luffy/Law. I can totally understand why people who don't have any amazing captain and lost all their saved gems before anni are upset.

Regarding the compensation for the glitch, I know I'm in the minority here but I'm fine with 50 gems. Actually, I'm not even counting on these 50 gems, maybe Bandai will forget it. I've see people on reddit asking for 500 gems or CYO 2019 legend ticket (lol?), it seems very unrealistic to me. Especially if Bandai revoke the characters pulled with glitched gems and leave the ones posted with real gems.

When I think about all this, at the end of the day for me, I lost 20 gems maybe and there was a 10h maintenance. I played both Blitz and TM like I normally would and I probably ranked better because more people stopped playing.

Obviously I might change my tune if they completely botch up the 2nd part of the fix : the revocation of units. What would be unacceptable is : people losing all their gems (legitimate and glitched) AND losing all their units (legitimate and glitched). But I think they are going with people lose all their gems and get to keep the units pulled with legitimate gems.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
I think it would be easier to help if you took some screenshots of your box and posted it here. Generally the units can differ in their usefulness depending on the content and what teams you're able to make. As for the 6* units, toadskii has a decent tier list for this.

As Ekko said, maybe you can post screenshots of your box, might be easier to give you tips. But if you have V2G4 Luffy or Snakeman or Luffy/Law you are off to a great start.

Thanks for the video!

BlindCom Sadly I don't have any of those, but as per the video it does seems like I have a few good leaders.

I'll try to take a few screenshots of my box.

Some quick questions, from what I have seen it seems like food (lobster and the like) have replaced turtles and pigs? Do the pigs have any other uses that giving exp? IIRC at least silver turtles were required for some evos.

Also, on what powers should I focus when building a character? Last time I played the common thing to do was specials and doom, with bind and gloom resistance second.

And for a final question, where can I farm stones to limit break characters?

Thanks again, and sorry for the list of questions!

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Pigs at least dex, str and psy ones I give cotton candies to hold with so I don't waste space with cotton candies I have no idea who to give lol.

Sockets you should focus on are charge rate reduction, bind, despair, auto heal then it's a choice of damage reduction, recovery rate up and matching slot rate up.

As for limit break materials there are 3 ways, the current limited way is to buy the gem bundles with the limit break materials.

Second and third options are kind of tired together, you get lb materials via treasure maps either as drops or point prizes, you'd also get blue tickets from the TM which you can use for their TM shops in which you can buy past TM units and their LB materials or you can buy items like LB tablets (wouldn't recommend it tbph) etc. The shop is where you can buy LB materials but you'd need blue tickets.

Nothing good from free multi

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Free Multi ended with a new Jimbei v2 - dont know when ill be able to use him but since i have his whole batch of Sailors, the time will come sooner or later.
Yeah, and they did it right before a hype Sugofest (Bullet), with a lot of players now at 0 gems and a lot of the legitimate gems earned in the last week (TM/BB Rankings, login, maps clears, etc.) wiped clean. The players who had 500+ gems saved and went hard in abusing the glitch are now sitting at 0 too, with the characters they'll be able to keep (and not keep) being entirely unknown. The irony is even the one gem they gave us for compensation has been taken away, and I'm willing to bet the issue won't be completely resolved until the Bullet Sugo ends, which means we won't get those 50 compensation gems then either.

If they don't do something better than the current compensation (and no, more berries won't do it), I'll probably drop the game again. As some of you know, I only picked it up recently again after an extended break, but if this is the way they're going to treat their Global fanbase then I have absolutely no problem with dropping it entirely.

Edit: A Reddit user made a comment on the situation, and I can't say I disagree with him.

Yeah, i also had hoped that we would at least get those 50 gems by the time the Bullet Sugo would start - at this point im wondering if we will get those gems at all considering how they handle compensations in Global in general.

I also didnt realize that people lost their legit gems after Bamco was finishing cleaning up. Imagine saving up months as a f2p to be ready for the Anni.....then doing a couple multis on the NY banner because of the glitch, getting trash and then also have Bamco withdraw the gem count from your legit gem count.

Def. can see why some people are really mad about this.
I try not to think about it anymore since there's not much else we can do. At the end of the day, I lost some legitimate gems but I did farm TM and Blitz properly. I don't care anymore if everyone ahead of me in the rankings were "cheating". I guess it didn't bother me much in the first place anyway.

I've kinda moved on now. Funny enough, it made my gems saving planning much easier. I was going to skip Bullet and Stampede Luffy anyway but I wasn't sure about Anni, I didn't want to pull for Kaido either because he wouldn't really improve my box. But I was afraid that Anni sugo might be super duper amazing. Now I know I won't have enough gems to pull 9 multis on the Anniversary, that's pretty great actually. I can save everything for May/June when Luffy/Zoro and Sobamask are out.

Of course I'm in a very fortunate position, I already have a few top tier legends so I don't need Bullet or Kaido as much. I know I'll breeze through most of the next 6 months with Snakeman, Koala/Sabo and Luffy/Law. I can totally understand why people who don't have any amazing captain and lost all their saved gems before anni are upset.

Regarding the compensation for the glitch, I know I'm in the minority here but I'm fine with 50 gems. Actually, I'm not even counting on these 50 gems, maybe Bandai will forget it. I've see people on reddit asking for 500 gems or CYO 2019 legend ticket (lol?), it seems very unrealistic to me. Especially if Bandai revoke the characters pulled with glitched gems and leave the ones posted with real gems.

When I think about all this, at the end of the day for me, I lost 20 gems maybe and there was a 10h maintenance. I played both Blitz and TM like I normally would and I probably ranked better because more people stopped playing.

Obviously I might change my tune if they completely botch up the 2nd part of the fix : the revocation of units. What would be unacceptable is : people losing all their gems (legitimate and glitched) AND losing all their units (legitimate and glitched). But I think they are going with people lose all their gems and get to keep the units pulled with legitimate gems.

Heh, yeag that def. the better approach. I mean i moved on as well just thinking about it yesterday kinda pissed me off. In the end i personally wasnt affected all that much by that glitch - i didnt get the mails, i dont go all out on TM or missed out on Rewards because people used boosted units to reach the top.

Only the fact that they mess up the game, have to take the game offline for 10 hours without really fixing the issue....then they go ahead and give us the smallest possible compensation with a single gem. Honestly even if it was 5-10...that would be at least something, but one ? This would be a mayor slap in the face for every other mobile game or community im playing. They really get away with alot in OPTC because this isnt really the game where you can do breaks, you either are in or out for most players.