• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
50mb download on Global
Was Stampede luffy sugo coming 22nd Jan 19:00Pst includes knight zoro and Sanji for Fuji event. Sugo is 2x Legend rate, finishes the 3rd 18:59 Pst. meaning stampede luffy and 6 + bullet sugo is likely going to be on the 3rd February 19:00Pst

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
But wait.....

unknown.png

A new mode coming soon! Finally something to do when TM and Kizuna and normal content are not up (which is never). PvP or Co-op?
After two months of nonstop TMs and Blitzes and Kizunas seeing a new mode coming soon fills me entirely with dread

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Love to see more WoL updates, keep em coming.

PS. Will Bullet be part of regular SUgos in the future or is he exclusive to the current Stampede Sugo ?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
HOLY CRAP BULLET WAS MY 7M TICKET

I don't even care about ranking right now. That's a huge win!

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
No PVPpls hate being competitive in gacha games

Congrats on those who got good pulls, I got dupes, v1 Kata and v2G4, but expected to get dupes with having only 6 missing legends

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Wonder if that Hawkins forest/ship is pointing towards a Hawkins legend? As many of us said, he's well deserving of one, especially right now in the first arc of Wano. But they kinda used his best artwork for his TM version so......

CONGRATS!!!!!! What a get! Going to steamroll the next few Kizuna!

50mb download on Global
Was Stampede luffy sugo coming 22nd Jan 19:00Pst includes knight zoro and Sanji for Fuji event. Sugo is 2x Legend rate, finishes the 3rd 18:59 Pst. meaning stampede luffy and 6 + bullet sugo is likely going to be on the 3rd February 19:00Pst

Oh snap, this is different from JP schedule then. So Stampede Luffy already here not even one week after Bullet?! But no Bullet 6+ yet, weird decision.

I'm guessing Kizuna Boa will still come after the 3rd for the Stampede Luffy + Bullet sugo and not right now. No way they are forcing a new Kizuna on us since Fujitora escape event is next.

After two months of nonstop TMs and Blitzes and Kizunas seeing a new mode coming soon fills me entirely with dread

Imagine the possibilities though, overlapping TM/Kizuna/Blitz to make room for this new mode. We truly are about to enter the New World.

Felt like years ago when we were still complaining about downtime "meh 3 weeks of doing nothing", "Rankings aren't really new content, done in 1 hour", "Well I'm done with the new Coliseum, guess I'll just login for the rest of the week".

Not quite sure whether the new game mode will take up a whole week or not, I'm leaning towards "no" because the schedule is kinda stacked right now already BUT the fact they are adding a whole new progression path means there will be farming involved for new mats/items.

But right now each month we kinda have : 1 week for TM (new coliseum + TM), 1 week for Kizuna, 1 week for filler/proper events like Blitz or anniversary celebration, 1 week of downtime/extra Kizuna/extra Neo stuff

So this new game game would probably fill up the "downtime" week, to make sure we have something to grind for every week.

Love to see more WoL updates, keep em coming.

PS. Will Bullet be part of regular SUgos in the future or is he exclusive to the current Stampede Sugo ?

Love the look of the new QoLs, think we'll be able to sell/feed items through a slider like the current CC removal item on Global. Instead of clicking on 10 or 20 items in our box. I didnt' expect such an old game like OPTC to get this modern fresh overhaul but it's very appreciated, glad they are listening to the community feedback and are still dedicated to improving the game instead of just churning out sugos.

No PVPpls hate being competitive in gacha games

Congrats on those who got good pulls, I got dupes, v1 Kata and v2G4, but expected to get dupes with having only 6 missing legends

Never really played PvP in any gacha game, wonder how it would work. Guess each player submits a team and it's all automated? In the context of OPTC, I really can't see how it would work even. Surely it's not "live" PvPing, that would require incredible servers like in shooters or fighting games since it involves timing.

PvP seems to be one of the most requested features in OPTC polls somehow. Never voted for it, I want co-op the most but I guess Kizuna is kinda co-op.

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Never really played PvP in any gacha game, wonder how it would work. Guess each player submits a team and it's all automated? In the context of OPTC, I really can't see how it would work even. Surely it's not "live" PvPing, that would require incredible servers like in shooters or fighting games since it involves timing.

PvP seems to be one of the most requested features in OPTC polls somehow. Never voted for it, I want co-op the most but I guess Kizuna is kinda co-op.
The Line version did a pvp not sure how well it worked but it works like how you said I believe, but yeah pvp I don't like pvp and if it is introduced I think I'll either ignore it or do it to minimal threshold for rewards
https://old.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/5pwc0f/pvp_system_on_line_version_does_anyone_know/

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks all for the congrats! With bullet and Lawfy from the redo NY sugo my accounts set for a while

Really hope it's not pvp or coop. Both have downsides and I like that this is mostly a single player game. Coop I guess is better than pvp. That's just cancer to games like this IMO

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pumped up for TM farming and rainbowing old raids, amazing what working on a thesis can do for your OPTC motivation :p

It's your fault though, I didn't notice that Sanji before.. Also, I will need someone to blame in case my thesis sucks! :P

Holding steady at around 4k. Will put more time into it later to pump myself some more.
From my 3 tickets I got Boa dupe and Akainu dupe, as well as a new Dogstorm. Only missing Marco, Franky, Nami, Carrot, Saboala and Bullet now. Looking good!

WOOO! Congrats! That's like the jackpot! I try to contain my jealousy!

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
3M: Garp
5M: Kizaru (yikes)
7M: Robin (new!)

I got a new legend due to the TM? It has been so long...

Currently trying to get into the top 4k
My current rank is ~4200 so it should be doable.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
After 7m, the points seems to be steady with what I'm used to. Holding strong at 3500ish, and with one day to go I should be a lock at around this place, which is where I'm comfortable with. Only missed the bird a few times, which is luckier than most I know. Really hope they bring it back though...

Also, a QoL update I realized I want: Skip animations entirely. I double tap everything so often, especially during TM, that just skipping them would be a godsend in grinds like this

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
After 7m, the points seems to be steady with what I'm used to. Holding strong at 3500ish, and with one day to go I should be a lock at around this place, which is where I'm comfortable with. Only missed the bird a few times, which is luckier than most I know. Really hope they bring it back though...

Also, a QoL update I realized I want: Skip animations entirely. I double tap everything so often, especially during TM, that just skipping them would be a godsend in grinds like this
My dream QOL update right now is two levels of auto.

I want like one tap to be full auto and two quick taps to be "Auto until Boss Stage".

Also no dialog or animations during auto just goooooo

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Kinda gave up on going for points on TM, top 1K seems out of reach unless I play non stop, which I can't really do. Shame because I hoped to farm tons of tablets after losing them all in the purge.

Found out it's probably more beneficial to go the rainbow road on the special map for tablets. Not sure if they improved the drop rate or I'm just super lucky but already got over a dozen tablets from rainbow chests! :)

The Line version did a pvp not sure how well it worked but it works like how you said I believe, but yeah pvp I don't like pvp and if it is introduced I think I'll either ignore it or do it to minimal threshold for rewards
https://old.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/5pwc0f/pvp_system_on_line_version_does_anyone_know/

That YT video of the pvp looks so rough lol. Hope this is not what we're getting....

It's your fault though, I didn't notice that Sanji before.. Also, I will need someone to blame in case my thesis sucks! :P

Holding steady at around 4k. Will put more time into it later to pump myself some more.
From my 3 tickets I got Boa dupe and Akainu dupe, as well as a new Dogstorm. Only missing Marco, Franky, Nami, Carrot, Saboala and Bullet now. Looking good!

Grats on the new legend! And you should thank me, at least I reminded you to get your priorities right :p

Congrats!!!

(Steams in anger that I'm stuck with a shitty Chopper)

Is the upcoming Sugo any good with the rest of the Stampede variants of the cast?

Stampede Luffy is pretty good, he's not as good as Bullet, he's more limited but he clears everything and he has a massive nuke damage that helps a lot against INT bosses in Kizuna.

Amongst the 3 RRs, I use Nami from time to time on JP, she's a pretty good utility unit, mostly for the special bind removal AND 2 turns of special reduction for the whole crew. Franky is niche but arguably the more important unit, with him you can clear Garp Challenge 6 with fewer top tier legends.

Wow congrats! I wonder what the actual odds of that are. It's gotta be something like 0.02% or something. Less??

It's close to 50% if you really believe! It must be pretty low yeah but I think it's not THAT low. I remember pulling both Sanji/Judge and Shira/Sherry on their debut TM.

My dream QOL update right now is two levels of auto.

I want like one tap to be full auto and two quick taps to be "Auto until Boss Stage".

Also no dialog or animations during auto just goooooo

"Auto until Boss Stage" would be the dream, lost count of the number of failed runs because I just launched auto and didn't check my phone for 10 minutes.

3M: Garp
5M: Kizaru (yikes)
7M: Robin (new!)

I got a new legend due to the TM? It has been so long...

Currently trying to get into the top 4k
My current rank is ~4200 so it should be doable.

Congrats on Robin! Niche but pretty useful unit to this day still :)

Thanks all for the congrats! With bullet and Lawfy from the redo NY sugo my accounts set for a while

Really hope it's not pvp or coop. Both have downsides and I like that this is mostly a single player game. Coop I guess is better than pvp. That's just cancer to games like this IMO

Yeah honestly you're set for a good while with those 2, at least until Luffy/Zoro content. Even then Luffy/Law is a very capable partner for L/Z. Kaido content is trivial even with just a Kaido FC. Moreso if you have V2 Whitebeard.

Hope the new mode is a fun mode! Like I said I don't see how PvP would work in this game. But I'm a sucker for new content and new progression paths. Another "last chance" for Sengoku and co to be relevant again.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Whats considered the better unit Bullet or Dragon Kaido?

Define better.

If you mean in terms of raw power or ability to clear the toughest content (high level Kizuna and challenges), most people would say Bullet is a much superior unit. His damage output is higher, his gimmick (rainbow damage) isn't countered yet. Longevity wise Bullet is still relevant on JP.

Kaido is the ultimate power fantasy in this game. His gimmick and special (the end of turn damage) are actually very easily countered and WILL be countered soon enough after his release. But for older content and easier content that allows him to flex, he's amazing.
But when it comes to Kizuna, he's useless most of the time, no one runs him. Yes he's a 4x lead for Powerhouse, one of the best classes in the game but his special doesn't do enough, he needs to be carried by Snakeman, Sanji/Judge or V2 Whitebeard.

I'd almost put him in the same category as Buggy or Jack, an invaluable "utility" legend. I can totally see people having more fun with Kaido than Bullet. People who don't have much time or hate to play the game (*cough* EMT0 *cough*) would find Kaido much more useful than Bullet.

Let me put it this way : For farming mindless repetitive content like Blitz, I used FC Kaido whenever I could, before I pulled my own. For farming Kizuna and some tougher islands, I used FC Bullet. In total, I probably used FC Kaido more often than FC Bullet but the content I used FC Bullet for was more critical.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Are any of the TM characters worth grabbing via tickets, even if I don't have enough to purchase all of their LB materials? Considering I've missed out on pretty much all of the previous TM (aside from the current/Smoker one and Smoothie earlier this month), my list of TM characters is pretty empty.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Are any of the TM characters worth grabbing via tickets, even if I don't have enough to purchase all of their LB materials? Considering I've missed out on pretty much all of the previous TM (aside from the current/Smoker one and Smoothie earlier this month), my list of TM characters is pretty empty.
For me, Enel, BM, Shanks, and Nami are used a lot. Law, G4, Lucci, Shanks/Beckman, Sabo, and Weevil are useful in some situations and Cavendish, Zoro/Sanji, Ace, and Jack are pretty niche and the rest I don't use outside of TM.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
WARNING: Not trying to humble-brag, but it may come across as such. I purely aim to be informational! But if this isn't your thing, please skip it.

So I don't know if anyone tracks their pulls/gems spent, but I do, and I finally got around to doing some 2019 math. Here it is if anyone's interested. This is all F2P by the way, and it's interesting data to look at a year of pulls:

- Total gems spent on sugos: 2600
- Total Legends Pulled: 125
- Total Legends Pulled + Tickets: 163
- Total New Legends Pulled: 22
- New/old legend ratio: 13% new

- Best Sugo: Luffy/Law Sugo debut (Got MihawkV2, Cracker, Cav/Barto, ShanksV2, Carrot, and 11 legend dupes)
- Worst Sugo: 4th Anniversary Part 2 (130 gems, no new legends or RRs)
- Longest drought between new legends: 4 months (Feb 24 --> June 4)
- Biggest sugo spent: Luffy/Law Debut (570 gems total)

- Most gems held at one time: 530 gems
- Least gems held at one time: 0 (after 4th anniversary)

- Most pulled legend: Three way tie with Enel/BB/WBv1, all at 5 each
- Total Sengokus: 1

Interesting data, I think. Helps the F2P experience to see this information laid out, rather than in the heat of the moment. The fact that I amassed 2600 gems throughout the year is shocking. But I do like seeing my gem count go up (I record each time I spent, or at the start of the month if nothing happened recently). I never got any of the "big draws" during their debut (snakeman aside since i had him already). Sadly I'd have more legends if gem valley didn't happen -- not the rollback, but the blitz which I basically ignored. Probably would have gotten a few more dupes in there.

2020 is already shaping up to be a big year, since I pulled Lawfy and Bullet, so there's no draw for me to spend this Anni unless things really turn out to be amazing. But that's fine, since gem valley 0'd me out, and New Year's Redo did it again. I need to rebuild my stockpile and get ready for Sobamask in a few months, June I think for us. Plenty of time to save up.

Hope you enjoyed the RNG informational digest of my account!

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
This tm is weird for points. Dropped only a little over a hundred spots overnight but am barely moving up each clear.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
This tm is weird for points. Dropped only a little over a hundred spots overnight but am barely moving up each clear.
Imagine how far you would've dropped if you weren't playing. I'm currently at 1500 and I think I'm done playing TM... There's no way I'm going to get knocked out of top 4k... Right?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
For me, Enel, BM, Shanks, and Nami are used a lot. Law, G4, Lucci, Shanks/Beckman, Sabo, and Weevil are useful in some situations and Cavendish, Zoro/Sanji, Ace, and Jack are pretty niche and the rest I don't use outside of TM.
Great stuff, thanks! I've been reading some great stuff about BM, so I might grab her first.

Do you think it's worth grabbing a base copy of the useful ones first and then the materials to Limit Break them, or a copy of just one and then the Limit Break materials immediately for the one I got? I'm not sure how useful the LB's are for the TM characters and whether they're needed or not to function the best.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Define better.

If you mean in terms of raw power or ability to clear the toughest content (high level Kizuna and challenges), most people would say Bullet is a much superior unit. His damage output is higher, his gimmick (rainbow damage) isn't countered yet. Longevity wise Bullet is still relevant on JP.

Kaido is the ultimate power fantasy in this game. His gimmick and special (the end of turn damage) are actually very easily countered and WILL be countered soon enough after his release. But for older content and easier content that allows him to flex, he's amazing.
But when it comes to Kizuna, he's useless most of the time, no one runs him. Yes he's a 4x lead for Powerhouse, one of the best classes in the game but his special doesn't do enough, he needs to be carried by Snakeman, Sanji/Judge or V2 Whitebeard.

I'd almost put him in the same category as Buggy or Jack, an invaluable "utility" legend. I can totally see people having more fun with Kaido than Bullet. People who don't have much time or hate to play the game (*cough* EMT0 *cough*) would find Kaido much more useful than Bullet.

Let me put it this way : For farming mindless repetitive content like Blitz, I used FC Kaido whenever I could, before I pulled my own. For farming Kizuna and some tougher islands, I used FC Bullet. In total, I probably used FC Kaido more often than FC Bullet but the content I used FC Bullet for was more critical.
Sounds like Bullet is better :-( wished I save more gems for this event....

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Great stuff, thanks! I've been reading some great stuff about BM, so I might grab her first.

Do you think it's worth grabbing a base copy of the useful ones first and then the materials to Limit Break them, or a copy of just one and then the Limit Break materials immediately for the one I got? I'm not sure how useful the LB's are for the TM characters and whether they're needed or not to function the best.
If I were in your shoes, I would just buy one of every useful characters before LBing them. You can get your first copy for half price every TM so I would just collect one copy for every useful unit with good LB (like Bind heal, slot bind, double activation and lower CDs at start). I don't really know how good your box is but I barely use TM characters anymore and you might be able to replace most of the TM units in other people's team suggestions.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If I were in your shoes, I would just buy one of every useful characters before LBing them. You can get your first copy for half price every TM so I would just collect one copy for every useful unit with good LB (like Bind heal, slot bind, double activation and lower CDs at start). I don't really know how good your box is but I barely use TM characters anymore and you might be able to replace most of the TM units in other people's team suggestions.
Thanks, I didn't know the characters reset with each TM, I'll definitely buy a handful of the useful ones now then!

As for my box, it's pretty well-developed, as I've been playing since launch but have taken some extended breaks in-between (just logged in daily and such). I really should get around to cataloguing it, but I always find it an extensive thing to do since I hoard a copy of everything for my collection, so filling things out is a nightmare, haha.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Late discovery in desperation after fucking up Brook's attack boost: you can reroll Smoker's color switch

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Man f this grind. Trying to stay in the 3500-4K range all day and it's just brutal. I got bullet so whatever I'm done with this

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
I have 17 mil points now so I think I should be able to stay in the top 4k.

I don't want to see this TM ever again.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Stopped TM a few hours ago at 29M points, did 57 runs and probably shouldn't have bothered today since I'm stuck around rank 1300 no matter what. That's almost as many runs as I did the few times I got top 500. Probably needed to play 8h-10h a day and do over 100 runs to get in the top 1k with my teams. Totally not worth it, especially Kizuna Marco/Ace started on JP and is much more fun.

This TM is pure madness. Don't want to hear anyone ever ask again for 3x exp ship, more bento boxes on map or easily recruitable TM boosters. The worst part was having the top TM booster, RR Robin, being a pretty decent lead/friend captain. This is what happens when it's a "level playing field".... Just give me garbage TM sugos with terrible odds for TM boosters please T___T

Lemme go back to not playing the game >:[

D: D: D: D: I knew something was fishy when you didn't make your obligatory "Fuck TM, 1M and out!" post... Hope you farmed TM Smoker at least, he's a decent unit

WARNING: Not trying to humble-brag, but it may come across as such. I purely aim to be informational! But if this isn't your thing, please skip it.
Hope you enjoyed the RNG informational digest of my account!

Nice humble-brag. Joking, loved your post, very informationnal and made me go over my own 2019 archives. I wasn't as thorough as you with my gem counts recording but got about 2700-2750 gems this year so that that's pretty close to your own tally. It's incredible how many gems this game gives away for free, you wouldn't think. People assume it's like 1500 gems per year at max but it's way above 2000 gems.

2600 gems, that's 43 non discounted multis and closer to 60 if you count the discounted multis! Considering we get a big sugo every 3 months, can easily do 15 multis per big sugo if you don't waste them on the sugos in between.

Plus the number of free gems will go up in 2020, it's kept increasing (since there are so many legends nowadays, so the actual value of a gem is lower). I was down to 50 gems after JP NY sugo and now I'm already back to 424 gems with quite a few to farm from current events. Even if you remove the 50 gems for NY, that's over 300 gems in less than a month from Luffy/Zoro events, that's incredible.

When I have more time I might do a breakdown of the legends I got like you did. But I'm definitely very happy with the state of my box at the end of 2019. Though the last month definitely was incredibly lucky for me, the year would have been quite worse without that.

Sounds like Bullet is better :-( wished I save more gems for this event....

Don't worry at all! Honestly you'll probably have a better shot at getting Bullet or Stampede Luffy during Kaido/Anniversary. It's for the best, Anni is just around the corner, better to go ham on anni than do 3 multis for Bullet, 3 for Stampede Luffy and then just 3 for anni.

Thanks, I didn't know the characters reset with each TM, I'll definitely buy a handful of the useful ones now then!

As for my box, it's pretty well-developed, as I've been playing since launch but have taken some extended breaks in-between (just logged in daily and such). I really should get around to cataloguing it, but I always find it an extensive thing to do since I hoard a copy of everything for my collection, so filling things out is a nightmare, haha.

To add to what Heng said, it's much better to buy one or two units and get their LB mats than buying a copy of each TM unit. Most of them are completely useless without their LB. You can see on the database the LB breakdown for each unit.

In example, looking at Nami, one of the best TM characters, you can see that without any LB, her special maxes out at 26 turns, which is unusable. Also she can be a decent captain for TM if you need to use her but need to get her to LB 39 to unlock her full captain ability.
You don't need to max out every single TM unit you buy you need to make sure their special CD is at the minimum at least.

I agree that Nami, Shanks, Enel, Weevil and Big Mom are the most useful picks. Shanks especially is pretty hard to replace even with RRs or legends.

Late discovery in desperation after fucking up Brook's attack boost: you can reroll Smoker's color switch

I knew that but I couldn't be bothered because loading takes forever now for me. Just used FC Bullet instead, even though it tanked my multiplier.

Sigh.. feeling like you guys. That being said, I.. I hate you BlindCom

Deep down you know you're enjoying this grind! Anything but working on your thesis :p

Last edited:

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
D: D: D: D: I knew something was fishy when you didn't make your obligatory "Fuck TM, 1M and out!" post... Hope you farmed TM Smoker at least, he's a decent unit

Nope, it's back to extended vacation time for me with no logins. I'll still lurk in this thread though. I find the game's mechanics too entertaining at this point to not at least watch what gets released

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Nope, it's back to extended vacation time for me with no logins. I'll still lurk in this thread though. I find the game's mechanics too entertaining at this point to not at least watch what gets released

Fair enough, extended breaks seem to work well for you! Hope Bandai will release a great V2 Blackbeard legend for your come back in a few months :)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
To add to what Heng said, it's much better to buy one or two units and get their LB mats than buying a copy of each TM unit. Most of them are completely useless without their LB. You can see on the database the LB breakdown for each unit.

In example, looking at Nami, one of the best TM characters, you can see that without any LB, her special maxes out at 26 turns, which is unusable. Also she can be a decent captain for TM if you need to use her but need to get her to LB 39 to unlock her full captain ability.
You don't need to max out every single TM unit you buy you need to make sure their special CD is at the minimum at least.

I agree that Nami, Shanks, Enel, Weevil and Big Mom are the most useful picks. Shanks especially is pretty hard to replace even with RRs or legends.
Awesome, thanks! I'll try focusing on those five first then!

Oct 27, 2017
At rank 4300ish 4 mins before the end with around 14mil points. Hopefully I don't get bumped down like 700 places so I can get Sanji. I hope there aren't any more units tied to ranking because I never want to do that again.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Alright, now that baby time TM is over, time for the serious grind : Escape Fujitora event and the Bullet 6+ skull island are both up. Saved double stamina bar for this.

A few tips :

- Please farm 5 Bullet skulls even if you don't own him because this island has never come back on JP. Plus it comes with Chopperman missions where you can get a Stampede Usopp unit (the only way to get him).

- Please farm the Fujitora event as digilently as possible in the next few days(though you can skip if if you don't care about the CM rewards). Even though it's going to last for over 2 weeks, in a few days there will be a very good raid unit, V2 Lucci and he will never ever come back after this. And he's a pretty decent sub for Bullet. So you'll need a lot of stamina to farm him.

- After this week we will get Kizuna Boa AND Raid Stampede Sabo so there's more coming up.

Good luck to anyone pulling on Stampede Luffy sugo!

At rank 4300ish 4 mins before the end with around 14mil points. Hopefully I don't get bumped down like 700 places so I can get Sanji. I hope there aren't any more units tied to ranking because I never want to do that again.

Stampede Sanji is the only one so far at least. Considering the negative reception by the community, hopefully Bandai will never do this again.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finished 26xx something. I not only get one but two Sanji. Thanks for triggering my FOMO Blindi.
And geeez the next grind is here... howdy.
#DankeBandai & Bellisimo haha

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Btw if you don't own Bullet for the Fujitora event, Bandai was kind enough to boost Snakeman for this so you can use easy "F2P" teams like this one : Double Snakeman + Stampede FN & Raid units

But if some of you pulled for Knight Sanji and Zoro last year (I somehow did and got Sanji it seems), they are extra boosted for this so just put them on your team!

Link to the original JP thread.

Stage breakdown of the 60 stamina version :

Stage 2 has a mob with a 1 hit STR orb
Stage 5 has pacifistas with 3 turn resilience (bring FN Usopp or FN Nami)
Stage 6 Sentomaru (INT) has ~3M HP, will 40% HP cut, 3 turn percent damage reduction and attack up (bring FN Franky)
Stage 7 Fujitora (DEX) has 7M HP, will 60% HP cut and change all orbs to BLOCK (FN Donald). Hits about 7.5k