• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason why some people are running master level difficulty? I ran like 2 master level assist before I realized it wasn't ultimate but why were some of those runs level 70+? They must be trolling or master must be more efficient in the long run but I'm going to guess it's the former...

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
So Sugar won this JP Twitter Poll to be a legend, i thought Reiju would win but i wanted Ivankov :/

At least Sugar has an interesting ability in game but i wonder how they're going to balance it...

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Been pretty busy these last few days, barely had time to play. Need to react to this though :

So Sugar won this JP Twitter Poll to be a legend, i thought Reiju would win but i wanted Ivankov :/

At least Sugar has an interesting ability in game but i wonder how they're going to balance it...

WHAT? HOW? WHY?

Last time I checked after the first day the results were like : 25% Bonney, 45% Reiju, 20% Ivankov, 10% Sugar!

Final results :
  • Bonney (17.2%)
  • Reiju (31.4%)
  • Sugar (38.7%)
  • Ivankov (12.7%)
How did Sugar win a popularity poll, especially against these 3 characters?! This turnaround is pretty hard to believe. There are so many more deserving candidates for a legend version. Hopefully they'll give her an original captain action since her devil fruit is kinda OP.

Dreading the 2nd vote now....

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Finally got around to do my pulls on part 3, ended up spending all my remaining gems since I was missing 7 of the 20 boosted legends. Did 5 multis because I was after Pudding, Sobamask or O-Nami.

First multi gave me these back to back :

jgifOT4.png

FaFIKCm.png

Third multi this guy showed up :
TbW8ZIT.png

Should have stopped there, last two multis only gave me a dupe Kizaru. All in all, it went much better than part 1. This time got 7 legends (2 guaranteed) over 5 multis, 3 of them were new (and all pretty useful). The 4 dupes were 2x Inu, Croc and Kizaru. Can't complain but a bit disappointed since I really wanted Nami/Robin, Pudding or Sobamask. Will save until 6th anni in May now.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Been pretty busy these last few days, barely had time to play. Need to react to this though :

WHAT? HOW? WHY?

Last time I checked after the first day the results were like : 25% Bonney, 45% Reiju, 20% Ivankov, 10% Sugar!

Final results :
  • Bonney (17.2%)
  • Reiju (31.4%)
  • Sugar (38.7%)
  • Ivankov (12.7%)
How did Sugar win a popularity poll, especially against these 3 characters?! This turnaround is pretty hard to believe. There are so many more deserving candidates for a legend version. Hopefully they'll give her an original captain action since her devil fruit is kinda OP.

Dreading the 2nd vote now....
Reddit claims that bots were to blame for the sudden surge for Sugar. Something along the lines of 94% of the votes for 7k votes the past 2 days (or yesterday? Not too sure). It would be interesting if Bandai decides to release Reiju regardless of the poll due to the bots.

Honestly, I don't see Sugar being anything but a zombie captain, which we honestly don't need more. I can't really think of what her special would be without being game breaking, although to be fair, some of the new legends are pretty broken in terms of balance.

If I had to design her special, maybe I'd do something like turn all enemies to toys for 1 turn, removing all their buffs for 1 turn or prevent them from interrupting you as a toy. That special would still be too strong imo, I'm looking forward to seeing how Bandai is going to approach this.

Mar 21, 2018
Can someone please help with building a great team around Shirahoshi 6+ as a captain? I'm using her at the moment but as I don't know what I'm doing I'm sure my team is sub-optimal.

Thanks.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone please help with building a great team around Shirahoshi 6+ as a captain? I'm using her at the moment but as I don't know what I'm doing I'm sure my team is sub-optimal.

Thanks.
It depends on what's in your box. Tbh though, she's not really a good Captain because she provided a low attack boost and an even weaker one for herself. She's mainly used as a Captain to stall for 0 stamina challenges and forests.

What content are you trying to clear with her? What other legends do you have? You probably need at least a good attack booster and orb booster, and depending on the content, you can bring defensive/utility units or conditional/affinity booster for even more damage.

Mar 21, 2018
I just want to clear as much content as possible with her. My team is thus:

Shirahoshi 6+
Katakuri (a man's battle) 6
Zoro the Pirate Hunter 6+
Vinsmoke Sanji 6
Former Warlord of the Sea Trafalgar Law 6+

I have a few more 6/6+ so if you have some suggestions I'll try to build the team with what I have.

EDIT: I'm open to any captain suggestions

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to clear as much content as possible with her. My team is thus:

Shirahoshi 6+
Katakuri (a man's battle) 6
Zoro the Pirate Hunter 6+
Vinsmoke Sanji 6
Former Warlord of the Sea Trafalgar Law 6+

I have a few more 6/6+ so if you have some suggestions I'll try to build the team with what I have.

EDIT: I'm open to any captain suggestions
Make an account on Nakama network and go to the box section and put the units you have on that site. It's hard to build a team for you if you don't give me a complete list. The legends you listed aren't really compatible or just aren't that good.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Did the last seven Bullet clears at 30 stamina to finish off the Chopperman missions

I got three skulls o_O

Mar 21, 2018
Make an account on Nakama network and go to the box section and put the units you have on that site. It's hard to build a team for you if you don't give me a complete list. The legends you listed aren't really compatible or just aren't that good.

Thanks. I registered an account and went to my profile but I'm not sure how to share my box details? Do I need my profile ID? How do I get that?

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. I registered an account and went to my profile but I'm not sure how to share my box details? Do I need my profile ID? How do I get that?
I've never shared my box but I think I figured it out. Open your box, go to edit box detail, then click Public and share the URL once you go back into your box. If that's not how, I'll try to figure it out in the meantime.

Here's my outdated box: https://www.nakama.network/boxes/2640/details

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Wow sugar won. Honestly didn't see that coming. Should be a fun legend to use though.

but hey new raid sabo coming. Yay something to do with normal stamina. I get the 109 for a gem and just bounce from that. I guess this means we'll have Tm Bb what, next week? Then move onto anniversary after that

These kizuna boxes are killlling me with rng. Went under 10 left for box 5 and now I've got 60 left on box 6. I haven't farmed a box 7 in like 3 kizuna runs. Ridiculous

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
oh no, TM Blackbeard is the last Zeenigami video. I didn't realize we were so close to the end.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, it took a while but I added every character I have:

Here are some teams that could clear most content and have relatively low CDs so you don't have to stall:
These teams won't work for everything because some content will bind, despair, special lock, interrupt, etc.. If you want to know what lies ahead of you, just look up what you want to run on YouTube. It should be easy to figure it out from there.

Mar 21, 2018
Here are some teams that could clear most content and have relatively low CDs so you don't have to stall:

These teams won't work for everything because some content will bind, despair, special lock, interrupt, etc.. If you want to know what lies ahead of you, just look up what you want to run on YouTube. It should be easy to figure it out from there.

Thanks so much for that. Really appreciate it.

Do you have suggestions for teams to clear the Forest of Training?

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks so much for that. Really appreciate it.

Do you have suggestions for teams to clear the Forest of Training?
Those forest training are pretty tough (although the early ones are easy) and some of them require a specific composition to clear. There's not 1 team that can clear them all without any preparations unless you get Kaido. You'll have to look up some videos on YouTube and try to adapt your team based on where they use their specials.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I fine tuned my STR team a bit since I did a level 70 help request and couldn't cut it. I didn't realize Cracker's affinity boost was only for certain classes so half the team wasn't being effect.

Now I'm going with Lawffy x 2, Magellan/Hannyabl, RR Smoker/Tashigi, Shira/Sherry, and Kizuna Zoro/Sanji. Dual units!

Only annoying thing is I have to remember to use Zoro/Sanji before Lawffy because of the dumb "Whoops you 'lost' 300 hp turning into Luffy/Law" thing.

Now I think my next target, which will more immediately fail me, is my PSY team.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
I fine tuned my STR team a bit since I did a level 70 help request and couldn't cut it. I didn't realize Cracker's affinity boost was only for certain classes so half the team wasn't being effect.

Now I'm going with Lawffy x 2, Magellan/Hannyabl, RR Smoker/Tashigi, Shira/Sherry, and Kizuna Zoro/Sanji. Dual units!

Only annoying thing is I have to remember to use Zoro/Sanji before Lawffy because of the dumb "Whoops you 'lost' 300 hp turning into Luffy/Law" thing.

Now I think my next target, which will more immediately fail me, is my PSY team.
What are you using Smoker/Tashigi for? Stage 2? Switching both Luffys to Laws and using one of their special should be more than plenty to kill him if that's the case.

An interesting tidbit I found out earlier today: if you're in the coliseum menu and have to edit your team, hitting the back button while you're on the edit team screen will bring you back to the Coliseum menu as long as you didn't click on any other menu. I still wish it was similar to Kizuna but at least it's much faster than finding it again. Also, I finally maxed raid Boa, raid Sanji, and Colo Shiryu. It's a little too late for these characters but at least they're done :)

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
What are you using Smoker/Tashigi for? Stage 2? Switching both Luffys to Laws and using one of their special should be more than plenty to kill him if that's the case.

An interesting tidbit I found out earlier today: if you're in the coliseum menu and have to edit your team, hitting the back button while you're on the edit team screen will bring you back to the Coliseum menu as long as you didn't click on any other menu. I still wish it was similar to Kizuna but at least it's much faster than finding it again. Also, I finally maxed raid Boa, raid Sanji, and Colo Shiryu. It's a little too late for these characters but at least they're done :)
Stage 2 I switch both Luffys, use Smoker, then switch Shira/Mansherry to get locked rainbow orbs on everyone. Also Smoker is a decent QCK beatstick

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Stage 2 I switch both Luffys, use Smoker, then switch Shira/Mansherry to get locked rainbow orbs on everyone. Also Smoker is a decent QCK beatstick
Ah, I see. What does your int team look like? Have you adjusted it since your last post? My str team is about to hit the wall but my int and Dex are nowhere near. I could squeeze out more damage if I switched my ship to Moby Dick but that probably won't be necessary till like 8 more levels.

I've gotten like 15 slot bind tablets so far and 20 RCV bind, those tablets are the only things I'm going for.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Ah, I see. What does your int team look like? Have you adjusted it since your last post? My str team is about to hit the wall but my int and Dex are nowhere near. I could squeeze out more damage if I switched my ship to Moby Dick but that probably won't be necessary till like 8 more levels.
Nah, it's still the same. It'll last a bit longer assuming I get orb luck but the time is coming where I could just be screwed.

On a side note, finished the Bullet 0 stamina. There's only a couple days left, went with a Shirahoshi+/Stampede Luffy team. Very safe, VERY dull.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, it's still the same. It'll last a bit longer assuming I get orb luck but the time is coming where I could just be screwed.

On a side note, finished the Bullet 0 stamina. There's only a couple days left, went with a Shirahoshi+/Stampede Luffy team. Very safe, VERY dull.
You could try replacing your friend Sanji/Judge with a friend's Stampede Luffy. He gains +1000 attack with his special and he also is boosted in this Kizuna. He's also a powerhouse unit so your team will still work.
Finally got around to do my pulls on part 3, ended up spending all my remaining gems since I was missing 7 of the 20 boosted legends. Did 5 multis because I was after Pudding, Sobamask or O-Nami.

First multi gave me these back to back :

jgifOT4.png

FaFIKCm.png

Third multi this guy showed up :
TbW8ZIT.png

Should have stopped there, last two multis only gave me a dupe Kizaru. All in all, it went much better than part 1. This time got 7 legends (2 guaranteed) over 5 multis, 3 of them were new (and all pretty useful). The 4 dupes were 2x Inu, Croc and Kizaru. Can't complain but a bit disappointed since I really wanted Nami/Robin, Pudding or Sobamask. Will save until 6th anni in May now.
Late grats on Ace and Catdog! Chopper seems... decent? I guess utility wise, he's good but I feel like there's so many units that has a built in utility along with actually buffs but I guess more CC wouldn't hurt.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Made it to the level 50s and I'm happy with that. Kizuna is definitely a fun mode when time allows for it.

SaboV2 raid tonight, so that's something to do. Don't see teams on nakama network yet so I'll either look on youtube or wait for the reddit thread for people to point me out some good teams. With Bullet in my arsenal I'm not worried.

And I noticed the stampede FNs end in 3 days. I think we're only 4 FNs behind JPN but since they're lasting about a month each that's not surprising. But I'm not quite sure what's next. TM BB next week almost certainly, then we move straight on into the anniversary

Congrats Heng and Chris Rysdyk for the good pulls!

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Made it to the level 50s and I'm happy with that. Kizuna is definitely a fun mode when time allows for it.

SaboV2 raid tonight, so that's something to do. Don't see teams on nakama network yet so I'll either look on youtube or wait for the reddit thread for people to point me out some good teams. With Bullet in my arsenal I'm not worried.

And I noticed the stampede FNs end in 3 days. I think we're only 4 FNs behind JPN but since they're lasting about a month each that's not surprising. But I'm not quite sure what's next. TM BB next week almost certainly, then we move straight on into the anniversary

Congrats Heng and Chris Rysdyk for the good pulls!
I think you meant Blind, I haven't pulled since NY sugo round 2 lol.

I had to switch to Moby Dick for my STR team at level 93. Hopefully this will hold for a while, idk if I can come up with a team that can beat my current one.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I think you meant Blind, I haven't pulled since NY sugo round 2 lol.

I had to switch to Moby Dick for my STR team at level 93. Hopefully this will hold for a while, idk if I can come up with a team that can beat my current one.
Ah, I did! All these quotes got me confused hah

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I found a Bullet team for Sabo on youtube. Stupid simple

Bullet+/Bullet+
TM law/ STR raid Lucci
Stampede Usopp/Stampede Sanji

Stage 1-2: Stall a bit
Stage 3: Law to remove despair. Move when Usopp ready
Stage 4: Usopp, then tap to rid paralysis (or corazon support). Then stall until Law is at 1
Stage 5: Law, tap. Then Sanji, Lucci, win.

Probably not the fastest since there's a bit of stalling but Sabo's here for a bit and I want to get some Bullet time in

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
So with Stampede wrapping up that's, what? 2 legends, 6 RR, 2 TM related units, two reward units, three fortnights, two raids, one kizuna and one coliseum?

That's an impressive amount of content

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man.. I just used up 800 kizuna coins (?)... I'll never do this again.

THANKS FOR HELPING ME Samurai_Heart TxT I once dun goofed with choosing the wrong team. Went from ~20 to 69. Yikes.

Mar 21, 2018
Those forest training are pretty tough (although the early ones are easy) and some of them require a specific composition to clear. There's not 1 team that can clear them all without any preparations unless you get Kaido. You'll have to look up some videos on YouTube and try to adapt your team based on where they use their specials.

Cool, thanks for all of your advice.