• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. I should be able to use that team.
Cool, thanks for all of your advice.
Np, anytime. :)

I ended up adjusting my teams for stampede Sabo since apparently I'm terrible at this game and can't hit perfects with the Anni ship...

My not so F2P team:
SmartSelect_20200205-213647_ONE_PIECE_TREASURE_CRUISE.jpg
Stage 1: Switch to Law and clear everything up to stage 4.
Stage 4: Either use Ray + Sabo or Ray, kill 1 DEX unit then use Sabo + Carrot and hit 4 perfects.
Stage 5: Use Galette and lower CD of Lawffy, switch to Luffy and use his special and kill.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Can Galette be replaced by another unit Heng ? I have the other units...well outside of Galette and some of the Support Legends like Big Mom.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Can Galette be replaced by another unit Heng ? I have the other units...well outside of Galette and some of the Support Legends like Big Mom.
You can either replace her with Karasu or this Ace:

Other than that, you will probably have to take a turn or 2 to stall out the special rewind. TM Garp works too but you'll have to stall forever and it won't work with Carrot. If you do decide to stall out a turn, Lucy will have to be used on stage 5 rather than stage 4 or replace Lawffy with QCK Pedro and Lucy with a 2 turn despair reducer. Also, don't get him under 20% (I think? Maybe 25 or 30%, I'm not really sure what's the threshold) or he'll one shot you. Supports don't matter except for Corazon, unless you replace Lucy with a 2 turn despair reducer.

If you put your box on Nakama network, I can try to help you build a team as well.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
You can either replace her with Karasu or this Ace:

Other than that, you will probably have to take a turn or 2 to stall out the special rewind. TM Garp works too but you'll have to stall forever and it won't work with Carrot. If you do decide to stall out a turn, Lucy will have to be used on stage 5 rather than stage 4 or replace Lawffy with QCK Pedro and Lucy with a 2 turn despair reducer. Also, don't get him under 20% (I think? Maybe 25 or 30%, I'm not really sure what's the threshold) or he'll one shot you. Supports don't matter except for Corazon, unless you replace Lucy with a 2 turn despair reducer.

If you put your box on Nakama network, I can try to help you build a team as well.
Thanks mate - i didnt know that you can save up your whole box on Nakama Network. I dont have an account over there yet but that feature is the one thats gonna convince me to register over there....will make asking for potential teams in this threads much easier.

I actually have Karasu, so im gonna try my luck with your Carrot team and report back later.
Hope that non of your Support Legends at Lvl 5 are essential for that run...only one i have at 5 is Corazon xD

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks mate - i didnt know that you can save up your whole box on Nakama Network. I dont have an account over there yet but that feature is the one thats gonna convince me to register over there....will make asking for potential teams in this threads much easier.

I actually have Karasu, so im gonna try my luck with your Carrot team and report back later.
Hope that non of your Support Legends at Lvl 5 are essential for that run...only one i have at 5 is Corazon xD
You have to manually add your units on Nakama Network. Also, Karasu will only be half boosted by Carrot but it should still work. I'm not 100% sure if it will or not so use this team if you don't mind failing.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I used Sabo/Koalax2 as captains, and then Vivi/Rebecca, Luffy/Ace, Karasu & TS Nami. Not really hard, but i really appreciate the first clear for free, i could try to find a team by myself

Mar 21, 2018
Np, anytime. :)

I ended up adjusting my teams for stampede Sabo since apparently I'm terrible at this game and can't hit perfects with the Anni ship...

My not so F2P team:

Stage 1: Switch to Law and clear everything up to stage 4.
Stage 4: Either use Ray + Sabo or Ray, kill 1 DEX unit then use Sabo + Carrot and hit 4 perfects.
Stage 5: Use Galette and lower CD of Lawffy, switch to Luffy and use his special and kill.

Bit more advice if you don't mind.

After a day of farming crystal skulls, I finally have a 6+ Enel. What's a good team to build around him? I've heard having Shirahoshi and Law 6+ (which I have) on the team is a good idea.

Also, people mention he's a rainbow captain. What does that mean?

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Bit more advice if you don't mind.

After a day of farming crystal skulls, I finally have a 6+ Enel. What's a good team to build around him? I've heard having Shirahoshi and Law 6+ (which I have) on the team is a good idea.

Also, people mention he's a rainbow captain. What does that mean?
Enel is a good Captain, and rainbow Captain means he's not restricted to using only certain classes or color type. For comparison, Sabo/Koala are not considered a rainbow Captain because they only boost Free spirit and cerebral while Enel boosts your crew regardless of their type.

Although he's a good Captain, he doesn't really see regular use because it's just too annoying to stall for overhealing 200k. Shirahoshi and Law are great with him because Shirahoshi can heal 100k if you have her fully LB/+100 RCV cotton candies and Law allows him to bypass barriers/shields. Normally he wants to bring healers + Law but damage reducers are also great for him. It depends on the content you're trying to clear, really. I think Law needs to be 6+ to be compatible with Enel though.

Btw, you may want to get a socket called RCV boost since it really helps with his overhealing. If you can get 24 RCV sockets, it will add 1000 heal to every meat orb you consume. I usually put RCV sockets on my healers and most PSY/INT units (although I do it for Warco and not for Enel). You will also want to give him +100 RCV CC and +100 ATK CC.

In case you don't know which socket I'm talking about, here's what it looks like:

Chris Rysdyk

Feb 22, 2018
3 sugo's different sugo's for global next week, the 45mb added two, i expect another download tomorrow or on Monday. Lrr Marco sugo and World journey sugo added. Expect TM sugo next week as well

Mar 21, 2018
Enel is a good Captain, and rainbow Captain means he's not restricted to using only certain classes or color type. For comparison, Sabo/Koala are not considered a rainbow Captain because they only boost Free spirit and cerebral while Enel boosts your crew regardless of their type.

Although he's a good Captain, he doesn't really see regular use because it's just too annoying to stall for overhealing 200k. Shirahoshi and Law are great with him because Shirahoshi can heal 100k if you have her fully LB/+100 RCV cotton candies and Law allows him to bypass barriers/shields. Normally he wants to bring healers + Law but damage reducers are also great for him. It depends on the content you're trying to clear, really. I think Law needs to be 6+ to be compatible with Enel though.

Btw, you may want to get a socket called RCV boost since it really helps with his overhealing. If you can get 24 RCV sockets, it will add 1000 heal to every meat orb you consume. I usually put RCV sockets on my healers and most PSY/INT units (although I do it for Warco and not for Enel). You will also want to give him +100 RCV CC and +100 ATK CC.

In case you don't know which socket I'm talking about, here's what it looks like:

That's great advice. Ok, so my team is:
Captain - Enel 6+
Subs - Shirahishi 6+, Law Former Warlord of the Sea 6+, Vivi & Rebecca Shared Benefactor 6, Dogstorm & Catviper Antagonistic Kings of Day and Night 6

Thoughts? Switch different subs? I want a team to get me through all the content.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
You have to manually add your units on Nakama Network. Also, Karasu will only be half boosted by Carrot but it should still work. I'm not 100% sure if it will or not so use this team if you don't mind failing.
Worked perfectly - thanks !!!
Gonna add my units to Nakama this or next weekend when i have more time.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of pre-anni stuff coming out way, and another livestream. I always appreciate those. I expect them to say either nothing about gem valley, or a quick "Sorry for the inconvenience" at the beginning and never mention it again.

Curious what they'll talk about though. Kaido is a given, and I want looking for his stuff on Reddit. There was a raffle/lottery event, clear some stages for 50 gems, few small islands for gem rewards, etc. Some QoL stuff would be nice no dialogue when Autoing or something like that. Maybe hint at a global first legend as well? I imagine they'll talk about TM BB as well but it should be announced by then since I'm betting he'll start on the 13th at reset.

New Sabo raid is easy with bullet, so that's something to do for the next few days. I actually looked at TM BB's stages (Zenigami videos still the best) and it seems fairly simple compare to some others. BB stages were made for stampede luffy though (10 turn despair). We'll see when other smarter people than me start making teams.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Did a 30 gem multi - don't know why...probably hoping to get Douglas Bullet.

2 red Tickets - Stampede Luffy and Legend Brook, both new...also Stampede Franky.

Using up too much of my luck right now...gonna stop pulling in the near future - at least I'll try.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Galette has been the MVP of my Carrot teams since I totally-legitimately pulled her.

And finding out she'll be one of the first to gain Sailor Despair resistance also ensures she'll be around for a long time.

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, lots of events coming up. Aaaaand... quite a bit of overlap between them. Great, here we go again.

2 red Tickets - Stampede Luffy and Legend Brook, both new...also Stampede Franky.

Using up too much of my luck right now...gonna stop pulling in the near future - at least I'll try.
Wow, congrats!

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
That's great advice. Ok, so my team is:
Captain - Enel 6+
Subs - Shirahishi 6+, Law Former Warlord of the Sea 6+, Vivi & Rebecca Shared Benefactor 6, Dogstorm & Catviper Antagonistic Kings of Day and Night 6

Thoughts? Switch different subs? I want a team to get me through all the content.
Vivi/Rebecca would only boost 1 of your crew so I wouldn't recommend them. Tankman would be better even though he doesn't get the buffs from Catdog, it would allow you to stall or take a hit when necessary. I would also say Shirahoshi/Mansherry is better than 6+ Shirahoshi in most situations. Even though 6+ heals more, you're not likely to encounter a RCV bind in most content and Shirasherry is more useful because she can get rid of 2 debuffs for 10 turns.

Jesus, give me some of your luck lol. Congrats!

Boa is gaining 4 million HP per level... This is insane.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
So thanks to the 0 cost of the first try of the Raid I managed to slowly create a team that allows me to reach Sabo, but for the love of god I can't actually do any significant damage to him. Most I have done is like half health and then he puts up the barrier.

Im using this team:

What I've been doing is wait until Sabo does his fire special, use Karasu and Vivi's special and hit two perfects. Then on the next turn switch Sabo for Koala and use their special.

But even like that It seems like Im barely doing any damage.

Can someone help me out here? Maybe not enough damage dealers?

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
So thanks to the 0 cost of the first try of the Raid I managed to slowly create a team that allows me to reach Sabo, but for the love of god I can't actually do any significant damage to him. Most I have done is like half health and then he puts up the barrier.

Im using this team:

What I've been doing is wait until Sabo does his fire special, use Karasu and Vivi's special and hit two perfects. Then on the next turn switch Sabo for Koala and use their special.

But even like that It seems like Im barely doing any damage.

Can someone help me out here? Maybe not enough damage dealers?
He puts a shield on himself that makes him take less damage from INT units. You should be able to do it if you use your special as Sabo, I think.

V2WB gets his 6+ for TM BB. They increased his base boost to 3.25 (2.5 before) but now sets crew RCV to 0. His special also natively reduces Despair and burn for 4 turns and the threshold for the damage reduction is now at 50% (30% before) HP. He also loses his 400k fixed damage.

I don't really mind him being a side-grade tbh. I think his 6+ works better as a sub but it's not like he's terrible as a Captain either. For most content, he won't have to stall that long if you run double v2WB + level 2 CD sockets. At 13 turns, he would only need 9 turns for his special (13 send like the number that fits his ideal crew i.e raid Ace and LRR Marco). Imo the 0 RCV doesn't hurt him too badly. I wonder if having RCV sockets will allow him to heal anyways, in theory it should right?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Thank god for the 6+ Qckbeard. First off amazing artwork. But mostly he gets rid of despair so if you have him you won't need to rely on stampede luffy. Thankfully I've got two so I can keep one of him that doesn't have the RCV 0 restriction and also go ham on this Tm

Called the timing of the Tm too. Should be a good time

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks guys - yeah quite the lucky couple weeks even though i didnt was part of the Bamco NYE screwup lol.

About Legend Brook - is there any reason why i shouldnt just evolve him ? Might be missing something but i remember some Brooks versions are used for tankier teams that need to have as low HP as possible.

Or in general - how do you guys use him ?

Stampede Luffy is a beast though, especially against INT Boa from Kizuna Clash.

Worked perfectly - thanks !!!
Gonna add my units to Nakama this or next weekend when i have more time.

Correction - i actually had to change to a different team because Karasu not being fully boosted resulted that i sometimes couldnt clear the early stages in a single turn - so Carrot would return to her regular form by the time i reached Sabo.

Using a Snakeman team now that one shots Sabo with Doffy v2 actives on the final stage.

Last edited:

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Holey Moley. You're insanely lucky! Congrats!!! Maybe.. it was out of boredom again? <___<

Edit: WBv2 6+ looks amazing. Finally did 0 Stampede Bullet Quest, now everything slow again. My bag is packed with 40 Sabo already.. Doing stuff with Jack is amazing.
Pirate lvl is now above 500 already, so I nearly doubled it hehe..

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
What 6+ Whitebeard 2 says to me is get ready for Stampede Luffy to have a hilariously low TM boost, Luffy owners

also this will be a blood bath if he's got a big point boost

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Was pretty underwhelmed by 6+ Whitebeard at first, but thinking about it he doesn't really lose much with that RCV = 0 condition. He's still really tanky, especially with the 50% health condition instead of 30. Not too fussed about the loss of synergy with Raid Ace since I usually run him with Log Ace anyway. The real loser is Shiki out of this, but again, I tend to use powerhouse or striker/cerebral teams with WB to take advantage of Zunesha.

Just wonder if he's voiced by the new guy or recycled lines again.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks guys - yeah quite the lucky couple weeks even though i didnt was part of the Bamco NYE screwup lol.

About Legend Brook - is there any reason why i shouldnt just evolve him ? Might be missing something but i remember some Brooks versions are used for tankier teams that need to have as low HP as possible.

Stampede Luffy is a beast though, especially against INT Boa from Kizuna Clash.

Correction - i actually had to change to a different team because Karasu not being fully boosted resulted that i sometimes couldnt clear the early stages in a single turn - so Carrot would return to her regular form by the time i reached Sabo.

Using a Snakeman team now that one shots Sabo with Doffy v2 actives on the final stage.
Ah, sorry to hear that. That's what I was afraid of, so I had to include the warning on my other post. At least you got a working team now.

I have an unevolved Brook as well as an evolved Brook and tbh, I've only had to use the unevolved version once. Even with that, i could've gotten away with using a friend Brook. I would recommend evolving it and just use a friend's Brook if you need on unevolved.
What 6+ Whitebeard 2 says to me is get ready for Stampede Luffy to have a hilariously low TM boost, Luffy owners

I can't handle another TM like Smoker, even if I do have V2WB. It was so brutal just trying to stay in top 4k...

I still have hope that v2WB can be "fixed" by his LB+. Maybe it could remove his RCV =0, but I can't think of how that would translate to his normal 6* version.

Edit: well I found a team that can do more than 100 million damage for STR Boa but it's just barely enough to get her under half health. I think this is a good place to stop, at least I recovered from the gem valley incidents with like 30+ RCV/Slot bind tablets.

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Ohhhh second vote for 2020 legend is up on JP. We have to pick between :
- Moria
- Caesar
- Kuma
- Smoker

Pretty interesting and rather unexpected pool! I'm happy about it, some of these characters should have got a legend a while ago. Not sure who to vote for between Smoker and Moria. Wonder who is the most popular too, going to guess it's Smoker or Kuma. Might get a last second twist too <.<

Should have time tomorrow to catch up with replies, so many news to react to aswell :)

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Just saw 6+ V2 Whitebeard, pretty cool upgrade i think even with the 0 RCV, that special though... One of the best ones but also the one i'll always skip

Oct 27, 2017
I'd vote for Moria or Kuma, they're the only original Shichibukai without legends.

I can't believe I've wasted like 2 whole on Sabo because I kept forgetting to activate specials.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I can see Moria being a damage resistance based captain. Like, his doppelman takes damage instead. A bit like Bege.
Kuma would have an instant kill somewhere in his special, but I can also see that going to the I-still-can't-believe-it's-actually-happening Sugar legend, so I dunno.
Ceaser I can only see as a V2 Magellan. Maybe driven or cerebral based on top of it.
Smoker's the only one I'm blanking on. I guess it'd be based on his first fight with Luffy? Invulnerability special?

Of my proposed ideas, Morias would interest me the most. I really like playing with Bege teams.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Moria legend please and thank you. But Kuma could be cool too if his gimmick is that he's an anti-multiple enemy lead. Something like 'If there's more than one enemy on the screen, has a high chance to KO each enemy bar the one with the highest HP'; ideally the odds would scale to leave at most 2 enemies on the screen akin to Luffy and Robin vs. Kuma before they all got teleported away.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like Moria to have some kind of crazy power dealing with his shadow swapping. Maybe he's a rainbow captain and you can swap the types between your crew? He deserves it, it's been... so long

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Then again with my 30 & 40 pull got me Stampede Nami, Shirahoshi/Mansherry & some Sugo Green Sabo.

Any of these really good?

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Moria is getting his due. Don't fail me, OPTC community!

#BotsForMoria

I'd be extremely surprised if he won the vote but I'd be happy

(You were quick on the matching avatar, can't get used to "ripped" Moria :p)

I can see Moria being a damage resistance based captain. Like, his doppelman takes damage instead. A bit like Bege.
Kuma would have an instant kill somewhere in his special, but I can also see that going to the I-still-can't-believe-it's-actually-happening Sugar legend, so I dunno.
Ceaser I can only see as a V2 Magellan. Maybe driven or cerebral based on top of it.
Smoker's the only one I'm blanking on. I guess it'd be based on his first fight with Luffy? Invulnerability special?

Of my proposed ideas, Morias would interest me the most. I really like playing with Bege teams.

All fair guesses.

I do think Moria will either be tanky or will self revive ala Brook, both mechanics aren't new but they can add a twist to that, maybe with some zombies stack you have to build up.
Kuma has to be instant kill, maybe the best insta kill captain ever, even his PSY RR has that feature. Obviously it can't be too amazing since it would absolutely break the game. It's true RR QCK Sugar has that too but I expect something else for her. Could see her getting a "toy manipulation" special, maybe where you can control the boss for one turn and force them to hit themselves. So attack with your 6 crewmembers and then finish up with the boss as a 7th powerful attack. No idea how feasible that is though.
Caesar, I hope he won't be venom/poison based since I think the Magellan units have that covered pretty well. Hard to see anything else though.
Smoker is the most deserving, either invulnerability or something about sea-prism stone maybe. Can disable the enemies for 1 turn.

I'd like Moria to have some kind of crazy power dealing with his shadow swapping. Maybe he's a rainbow captain and you can swap the types between your crew? He deserves it, it's been... so long

That's a cool idea but sounds incredibly OP lol

Then again with my 30 & 40 pull got me Stampede Nami, Shirahoshi/Mansherry & some Sugo Green Sabo.

Any of these really good?

Wow amazing haul forh just 70 gems, congrats!

Shirahoshi/Mansherry is the best utility sub imo, removing 2 debuffs for 10 turns is amazing, you can bring them for most content if you go blind. They also are Cerebral and INT/PSY, which is excellent.
DEX Sabo is a fantastic sub for so many teams, 3x chain lock and 2.25 orb boost for 3 different classes, especially Free Spirit. He works pretty well with the future Furry Ace legend too.
Stampede Nami is probably 2nd best Nami RR, great debuff removal and also crew CD reducer which will become increasingly important.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
World Journey Event (errrr 5 months early?)

Well this announcement came out on left field since this just ended on JP last week. It was kind of a random filler piece of content sandwiched between Luffy/Zoro Wano mega event and the current Nami/Robin 50M DL event. Wonder why they've fast forwarded this to Global but World Journey content seems special since we also got Knight Zoro and Sanji first. Maybe pointing towards Nami/Robin + Pudding as our French anni since Global might replace this with something special later in the calendar.

The good :
- Pretty great rewards : 16 gems + 16 RR pulls right before anni, assuming we get the exact same Chopperman missions.
- It's not too hard, should be doable even with the current Global pool of units.

The bad :
- This is a very stamina consuming event, at the very least 45x (15 for each version) 60-stamina runs for a total of 2700 stamina. We have 12 days to complete them, so roughly 5760 stamina. Which is plenty enough unless you fail a lot of runs or don't manage your stamina properly. Hope everyone made good progress with Stampede Sabo ^^;
- We're missing tons of units like Luffy/Zoro, Wano Carrot and Usopp who made Boa and Mihawk fights much easier.

The fights : (all these fights are just 5 stages, stage 3 usually has some annoying mobs with tap timing shield, only stages 4 and 5 are really problematic)

1) QCK Boa (Shooter/Free Spirit only)

Stage 3 WARNING : 4 girls with different good/great shields who will despair you for about 1000 turns if you let them attack so make sure to bring some shooter units with barrier pierce LB ^^;

Stage 4 : PSY Nami
Pre-emptives : 5 turns blue shield to herself, 7 turns bind + 4 turns chain growth debuff on your crew + 4 turns 1.1x chain lock (but you can tank 1 or 2 hits easily, you will just be blinded)

Stage 5 : QCK Boa
Pre-emptives : HP shield to herself, gives all BLK orbs, silences everyone for 1 turn
Interrupt : on ATK boost, gets rid of your two bottom units (just make sure to have your 3-4 DEX units on the top and middle rows, she doesn't have that much HP so you won't need more than 3 units hopefully)

2) Mihawk (Slasher/Cerebral only)

Stage 1 : 20 turns of RCV bind (doesn't really matter)

Stage 4 : PSY Zoro
Pre-emptives : 5 turns rainbow shield to himself, 3 turns silence + 4 turns paralysis + 5 turns increased damage taken on your crew
On death : Deals about 25k damage

Stage 5 : DEX Mihawk
Pre-emptives : 3 turns special usage limit (1 special only)
Interrupt : on orb manipulation, changes all orbs to QCK

3) Croc (Driven/Striker only)

Stage 1 : 20 turns of reduced RCV (down by 50% or 75% I think)

Stage 4 : QCK Croc
Pre-emptives : 5 turns threshold dmg reduction to himself, 10 turns of dangerous poison (remove this, INTvankov of 20th Sanji support) + 4 turns of Burn (6k per perfect, you can afford to hit 2-3 perfects) + 4 turns of ATK down

Stage 5 : STR Croc
Pre-emptives : reduces your HP to 10%? (this is why you need to remove the poison) and changes your orbs to random type orbs (you can reset this)

There might be some mistakes since there was no stage breakdown for this in the JP thread so had to do this on the fly.

The teams :

Link to the JP thread. Beware many of them are using F2P and sugo units we don't have yet but they can be replaced. In example, Wano Usopp is just a 5 turns blue/rainbow shield remover.

Vivi/Rebecca Croc team
Barto/Cav Croc team
V2 Whitebeard Croc team
3 Boa teams (will probably use the first Luffy/Law team, replacing Wano Usopp with either RR Bobbin or Vivi/Rebecca)
Koala/Sabo Boa team
3 Mihawk teams

I'd say Croc is the easiest one for our current meta since he's beatable with double Barto/Cavendish or double Bullet.
I used Luffy/Zoro for the two others so I'll need new teams...

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry for the multiple posts in a row but there's so much to cover T_T
Please someone starts spamming this thread so that my spam doesn't look like one!

Btw this is the Double Snakeman team I'm using for Stampede Sabo because I'm lazy and can't hit perfects. Only works with Zunesha though since you need the matching meat and TDN orbs. Always great when you can use V2 Doffy nuke ^-^

Grinded hard Kizuna this week-end too, the HP growth is ridiculously low this time, even used a few potions. Not looking forward to spending 2300 tickets though...

Is there a reason why some people are running master level difficulty? I ran like 2 master level assist before I realized it wasn't ultimate but why were some of those runs level 70+? They must be trolling or master must be more efficient in the long run but I'm going to guess it's the former...

Heng Yeah I saw that early on too, less these last few days. I can only assume it's because people didn't realise how easy this Kizuna was in terms of HP and just used Master out of habit. Don't think they are necessarily trolling.

Reddit claims that bots were to blame for the sudden surge for Sugar. Something along the lines of 94% of the votes for 7k votes the past 2 days (or yesterday? Not too sure). It would be interesting if Bandai decides to release Reiju regardless of the poll due to the bots.

Honestly, I don't see Sugar being anything but a zombie captain, which we honestly don't need more. I can't really think of what her special would be without being game breaking, although to be fair, some of the new legends are pretty broken in terms of balance.

If I had to design her special, maybe I'd do something like turn all enemies to toys for 1 turn, removing all their buffs for 1 turn or prevent them from interrupting you as a toy. That special would still be too strong imo, I'm looking forward to seeing how Bandai is going to approach this.

Bots making Sugar win is one of the weirdest OPTC thing I've seen.
I hope she's not a zombie captain, we don't really need another one. I had a similar idea about her turning the enemy into toys or being able to manipulate them. Would be great and probably not too OP if you could force them to inflict some self damage for one turn. Preventing interrupts and removing all their buffs is much more broken :p

Late grats on Ace and Catdog! Chopper seems... decent? I guess utility wise, he's good but I feel like there's so many units that has a built in utility along with actually buffs but I guess more CC wouldn't hurt.

Thanks! I'm actually pretty happy with V2 Ace, using him right now to farm the new Colo Sangoro in Chaos difficulty. He's incredibly tanky, even with Megalo which doesn't provide HP buff, your crew rocks 80K+ HP. The built-in anti-cooldown rewind is probably the best built in ability so far.

And I'm actually running Chopper daily, granted it's because right now there's a daily CC island that gives 5 guaranteeed +10 CCs, so that's +150 CCs per day with double Chopper, not too shaby. He should be a pretty useful utility sub too, Cerebral on top of that.

Livestream for global happening on the 12th February

Chris Rysdyk Super excited for this, they are probably going to announce the anniversary stuff. Hoping for some early QoLs, like the 0 stamina trial for every piece of content you haven't beaten. Grats on finally getting Stampede Luffy too!

cw_sasuke Wow grats! Starting to hate you more than Kyou, this luck is unbearable... :p

Like Heng said he's more useful evolved so go for it. He's usable in the next Kizuna if I'm not wrong. Well depending on what Kizuna they give us ^^;

Kyou Since it was V2 WB debut on JP, he also was 2x point booster so it might be the case for us too. Stampede Luffy was merely 1.4x, kinda scummy but it is what it is.

I'm ready for another blood bath, 50 runs for top 4K here we go!!!!

Last edited:

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of world journey I'm going to throw a multi at it.

30 gems for a guaranteed new limited character aint bad

Last edited:

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
World Journey Event (errrr 5 months early?)

Well this announcement came out on left field since this just ended on JP last week. It was kind of a random filler piece of content sandwiched between Luffy/Zoro Wano mega event and the current Nami/Robin 50M DL event. Wonder why they've fast forwarded this to Global but World Journey content seems special since we also got Knight Zoro and Sanji first. Maybe pointing towards Nami/Robin + Pudding as our French anni since Global might replace this with something special later in the calendar.

The good :
- Pretty great rewards : 16 gems + 16 RR pulls right before anni, assuming we get the exact same Chopperman missions.
- It's not too hard, should be doable even with the current Global pool of units.

The bad :
- This is a very stamina consuming event, at the very least 45x (15 for each version) 60-stamina runs for a total of 2700 stamina. We have 12 days to complete them, so roughly 5760 stamina. Which is plenty enough unless you fail a lot of runs or don't manage your stamina properly. Hope everyone made good progress with Stampede Sabo ^^;
- We're missing tons of units like Luffy/Zoro, Wano Carrot and Usopp who made Boa and Mihawk fights much easier.

The fights : (all these fights are just 5 stages, stage 3 usually has some annoying mobs with tap timing shield, only stages 4 and 5 are really problematic)

1) QCK Boa (Shooter/Free Spirit only)

Stage 3 WARNING : 4 girls with different good/great shields who will despair you for about 1000 turns if you let them attack so make sure to bring some shooter units with barrier pierce LB ^^;

Stage 4 : PSY Nami
Pre-emptives : 5 turns blue shield to herself, 7 turns bind + 5 turns chain growth debuff on your crew (but you can tank 1 or more hits easily, you might lose 1 unit but they return after 2 turns iirc)

Stage 5 : QCK Boa
Pre-emptives : HP shield to herself, gives all BLK orbs, silences everyone for 1 turn
Interrupt : on ATK boost, gets rid of your two bottom units (just make sure to have your 3-4 DEX units on the top and middle rows, she doesn't have that much HP so you won't need more than 3 units hopefully)

2) Mihawk (Slasher/Cerebral only)

Stage 1 : 20 turns of RCV bind (doesn't really matter)

Stage 4 : PSY Zoro
Pre-emptives : 5 turns rainbow shield to himself, 3 turns silence + 4 turns paralysis + 5 turns increased damage taken on your crew,

Stage 5 : DEX Mihawk
Pre-emptives : 3 turns special usage limit (1 special only)

3) Croc (Driven/Striker only)

Stage 1 : 20 turns of reduced RCV (down by 50% or 75% I think)

Stage 4 : QCK Croc
Pre-emptives : 5 turns threshold dmg reduction to himself, 10 turns of dangerous poison (remove this, INTvankov of 20th Sanji support) + 4 turns of Burn (6k per perfect, you can afford to hit 2-3 perfects) + 4 turns of ATK down

Stage 5 : STR Croc
Pre-emptives : reduces your HP to 10%? (this is why you need to remove the poison) and changes your orbs to random type orbs (you can reset this)

There might be some mistakes since there was no stage breakdown for this in the JP thread so had to do this on the fly.

The teams :

Link to the JP thread. Beware many of them are using F2P and sugo units we don't have yet but they can be replaced. In example, Wano Usopp is just a 5 turns blue/rainbow shield remover.

Vivi/Rebecca Croc team
Barto/Cav Croc team
V2 Whitebeard Croc team
3 Boa teams (will probably use the first Luffy/Law team, replacing Wano Usopp with either RR Bobbin or Vivi/Rebecca)
Koala/Sabo Boa team
3 Mihawk teams

I'd say Croc is the easiest one for our current meta since he's beatable with double Barto/Cavendish or double Bullet.
I used Luffy/Zoro for the two others so I'll need new teams...
Wait, we don't have to clear every run and can focus on one stage? I don't have 20th Anni Sanji's support so idk if I want to run that croc if I can't use Lawffy with Ivankov support.

Nice try, we all know who's the Bandai spy is around here... I'm not going to pull no matter how good your pulls are!

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Wait, we don't have to clear every run and can focus on one stage? I don't have 20th Anni Sanji's support so idk if I want to run that croc if I can't use Lawffy with Ivankov support.

Nice try, we all know who's the Bandai spy is around here... I'm not going to pull no matter how good your pulls are!

Sorry, you have to clear all 3 versions 15 times each. Each of them comes with its own separate set of Chopperman missions. I specifically fed precious support tokens to 20th Anni Sanji for this event on JP lol. You do get gems and RR pulls in return so it's not a bad deal I'd say.

You could run a poison remover too I guess but that's a precious slot gone possibly, haven't checked those options yet.

Good luck and pre-emptive grats on your errrr Cowboy Luffy?

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, you have to clear all 3 versions 15 times each. Each of them comes with its own separate set of Chopperman missions. I specifically fed precious support tokens to 20th Anni Sanji for this event on JP lol. You do get gems and RR pulls in return so it's not a bad deal I'd say.

You could run a poison remover too I guess but that's a precious slot gone possibly, haven't checked those options yet.

Good luck and pre-emptive grats on your errrr Cowboy Luffy?
Looking at your write up, it seems like raid Zoro is actually essential for the team since he removes poison and threshold. I guess I'll just spend the support item...

V2 WB team may not want to run Anni ship since you'll get burned for 6k per perfect.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
They're all even so I went for it and got Reiju. She seems pretty good all things considered