• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Of course I would find another team that doesn't require Raid Zoro + 20 Anni Sanji after I feed him support items... Oh well. Crocodile is a lot easier than I expected, I even accidentally hit a perfect with the burn debuff still on and managed to beat the stage.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Shirahoshi/Mansherry getting rid of the single special debuff really trivializes Mihawk

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whoa forcing this content on us right now is so bad. Raid Zorro wasn't back in months and I never obtained him. I can only do Mihawk reliably and the rest is total bananas for me. Horrible.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did a 30 pull because I like some of these units and I'm basically fine with anni coming and going

Got Luffy and Mihawk, so pretty happy about that.

Then lost like 3 times with teams I thought were safe. Oops. Will wait for better videos to follow

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ahh, I can actually do Boa reliable as well as Mihawk. Also was able to use Boa in the Boa team but god damn this was brutal. Now Crocodile on the other hand.. well he can wait anyway. Now only natural stamina always until I did those two 15 times.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
PSA about World Journey : the friendship tokens CMs can be done with any version of Croc/Boa/Mihawk, doesn't have to be their World Journey counterpart.

Started with Boa, going very well so far with this legend heavy team :

Luffy/Law Luffy/Law
6+ Corazon Vivi/Rebecca
V2 Shanks Colo Rayleigh (with raid Zoro support but not required, just makes the final burst super safe)

Stage 3 : Switch both Lawffy to Law turn 1 and get rid of the two shooter girls. Turn 2 switch back to Luffy and get rid of the 2 giants. Also try keep a matching orb on V2 Shanks (shouldn't be too hard since he makes PSY matching)
Stage 4 : Use Corazon, Ray, Vivi/Rebecca then FC Lawffy in that order. Should be plenty enough damage to kill Nami on turn 1 despite the 1.1x chain lock. You can swap your captain to Law (but you'll need to swap back for Boa) if you have terrible orbs.
Stage 5 : Use Lawffy then V2 Shanks specials and you should clear easily

Of course I would find another team that doesn't require Raid Zoro + 20 Anni Sanji after I feed him support items... Oh well. Crocodile is a lot easier than I expected, I even accidentally hit a perfect with the burn debuff still on and managed to beat the stage.

Oh what team are you using now then? Croc isn't bad at all yeah, none of them really are difficult for our stacked boxes. I remember being able to hit 2-3 perfects and not dieing to Croc.

They're all even so I went for it and got Reiju. She seems pretty good all things considered

Grats she seems pretty decent yeah.

Shirahoshi/Mansherry getting rid of the single special debuff really trivializes Mihawk

Bragger >__>
They are the one unit I'm "desperate" for on my Global account, removing the special limit debuff and the badly matching orb debuff is so good.
Think I'll just use a Koala/Sabo team for Mihawk.

Whoa forcing this content on us right now is so bad. Raid Zorro wasn't back in months and I never obtained him. I can only do Mihawk reliably and the rest is total bananas for me. Horrible.

Ah didn't realise it's been so long since Raid Zoro last came back, easily best Raid unit in the game and top 3 F2P unit imo. Invaluable both as a sub and as a support. Make sure to prioritise him over anything else next time he shows up.

Did a 30 pull because I like some of these units and I'm basically fine with anni coming and going

Got Luffy and Mihawk, so pretty happy about that.

Then lost like 3 times with teams I thought were safe. Oops. Will wait for better videos to follow

Grats on the new units! What team are you using and what boss are you trying to beat? People have posted more teams in the English thread now.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017

Luffy/Law Luffy/Law
6+ Corazon Vivi/Rebecca
V2 Shanks Colo Rayleigh (with raid Zoro support but not required, just makes the final burst super safe)

Stage 3 : Switch both Lawffy to Law turn 1 and get rid of the two shooter girls. Turn 2 switch back to Luffy and get rid of the 2 giants. Also try keep a matching orb on V2 Shanks (shouldn't be too hard since he makes PSY matching)
Stage 4 : Use Corazon, Ray, Vivi/Rebecca then FC Lawffy in that order. Should be plenty enough damage to kill Nami on turn 1 despite the 1.1x chain lock. You can swap your captain to Law (but you'll need to swap back for Boa) if you have terrible orbs.
I managed to swap Rayleigh for Kizuna Boa for the "Beat it with Boa in your team" CMM. Just passed one turn on Nami and got blinded but it was fine.

edit: and to be clear, went right back to rayleigh because relying on ship support to hit perfects on Boa was tense

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
PSA about World Journey : the friendship tokens CMs can be done with any version of Croc/Boa/Mihawk, doesn't have to be their World Journey counterpart.

Luffy/Law Luffy/Law
6+ Corazon Vivi/Rebecca

Oh what team are you using now then? Croc isn't bad at all yeah, none of them really are difficult for our stacked boxes. I remember being able to hit 2-3 perfects and not dieing to Croc.

Grats she seems pretty decent yeah.

Bragger >__>
They are the one unit I'm "desperate" for on my Global account, removing the special limit debuff and the badly matching orb debuff is so good.
Think I'll just use a Koala/Sabo team for Mihawk.

Ah didn't realise it's been so long since Raid Zoro last came back, easily best Raid unit in the game and top 3 F2P unit imo. Invaluable both as a sub and as a support. Make sure to prioritise him over anything else next time he shows up.

Grats on the new units! What team are you using and what boss are you trying to beat? People have posted more teams in the English thread now.
SmartSelect_20200209-111529_ONE_PIECE_TREASURE_CRUISE.jpg
Use Mansherry on stage 4 to clear poison, use Shirahoshi when extremely low and then stall using only Mansherry sand once his threshold is gone, use Pero and V2WB. Stage 5 Use everyone else and kill. I need to find a way to put Croc on this team to clear CMM.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
this event with worth it for all these dupes of 2015 units I have rainbowed and max supported already

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Done with my 15 Boa runs thanks to a meat snail. :)
Started farming Mihawk with this team, easy peasy :

Koala/Sabo Koala/Sabo
Inu/Neko (support Kizuna Perospero) Bobbin (support Kizuna Marguerite)
Colo Jinbe Valentine Shirahoshi

Pretty straightforward, only 2 things you really need to think about
Stage 3 : Swap FC Koala/Sabo to Koala, will help with clearing the two monkeys, especially if you kept matching orbs on QCK units. Make sure to enter stage 4 with your FC on Koala and your own K/S on Sabo. Also make sure to have any orb but a DEX orb on Jinbe.
Stage 4 : Use Shirahoshi's special first then your K/S, Inu/Neko, Jinbe and Bobbin.
Stage 5 : Switch FC back to Sabo and pop their special, easy clear. Neutral/Matching orb on Jinbe and support Marguerite on Bobbin are there to avoid the orb manipulation interrupt.

I managed to swap Rayleigh for Kizuna Boa for the "Beat it with Boa in your team" CMM. Just passed one turn on Nami and got blinded but it was fine.

edit: and to be clear, went right back to rayleigh because relying on ship support to hit perfects on Boa was tense

Thanks good idea, I'll clear the support missions later since will have plenty of stamina left over.

Use Mansherry on stage 4 to clear poison, use Shirahoshi when extremely low and then stall using only Mansherry sand once his threshold is gone, use Pero and V2WB. Stage 5 Use everyone else and kill. I need to find a way to put Croc on this team to clear CMM.

Any reason why you didn't want to use a Driven team? Sounds like more stalling with that setup.

Hm maybe you can replace Perospero for one run with Croc/Robin for the support CM, won't be as safe but might work with some orb luck. I know I just brought Croc/Robin for this mission on JP but I used a Driven team. They weren't boosted though.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Done with my 15 Boa runs thanks to a meat snail. :)
Started farming Mihawk with this team, easy peasy :

Koala/Sabo Koala/Sabo
Inu/Neko (support Kizuna Perospero) Bobbin (support Kizuna Marguerite)
Colo Jinbe Valentine Shirahoshi

Pretty straightforward, only 2 things you really need to think about
Stage 3 : Swap FC Koala/Sabo to Koala, will help with clearing the two monkeys, especially if you kept matching orbs on QCK units. Make sure to enter stage 4 with your FC on Koala and your own K/S on Sabo. Also make sure to have any orb but a DEX orb on Jinbe.
Stage 4 : Use Shirahoshi's special first then your K/S, Inu/Neko, Jinbe and Bobbin.
Stage 5 : Switch FC back to Sabo and pop their special, easy clear. Neutral/Matching orb on Jinbe and support Marguerite on Bobbin are there to avoid the orb manipulation interrupt.

Thanks good idea, I'll clear the support missions later since will have plenty of stamina left over.

Any reason why you didn't want to use a Driven team? Sounds like more stalling with that setup.

Hm maybe you can replace Perospero for one run with Croc/Robin for the support CM, won't be as safe but might work with some orb luck. I know I just brought Croc/Robin for this mission on JP but I used a Driven team. They weren't boosted though.
I don't have BaCa. I need Pero for his orb lock so I can go into stage 5 with rainbow orbs. I ended up switching Pero for Prisoner croc with Kizuna Pero support and Legend Nami for Law.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks to another meat from snail and a level up, done with Mihawk now too! Didn't expect this, way ahead of schedule. Might farm some more copies of Sabo tomorrow since it's the last day. Sitting on 40 atm but you never know I guess.

Also finally done with the 12 LB orbs for Colo Sangoro, took 10 days of stamina to get there. I hate the drop rate on these new colo LB orbs. I'm not against the system since it's extra stats and a good incentive to farm Chaos difficulty now. But it shouldn't be a 10-20% chance, that's way too low. Something like a 40-50% chance would feel better, 25-30 runs to be done (so 1500 stamina, which is about 4 days).

Can finally start farming Raid Bonney, fortunately it's pretty easy. Running this super fast FC Kaido + Snakeman team, about 2 mins top with minimal brain power required. That's the beauty of Kaido : for 95% of the content you can use him on, you just need a friend captain instead of having to use your own ^^

I don't have BaCa. I need Pero for his orb lock so I can go into stage 5 with rainbow orbs. I ended up switching Pero for Prisoner croc with Kizuna Pero support and Legend Nami for Law.

Ah thought you had Barto/Cav for some reason. Glad you found a way to use Croc. :)

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Definitely.

So much content lol. Need Skill-Up desperately, my box will be full with 50 Sabo after today.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
One more to finish Hancock. These gold tickets have been mostly tragic so far, only good unit so far was a dupe Stampede Nami

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I mean, I know we don't need to do all day one but...what is Bandai thinking with all this farmable Events in such a short period of time + this week is also Treasure Map...

We have dry periods and this, how about something nice in between

btw...two ticket pulls gave me Legends
Franky (Dupe)
Big Mom V2 (New)

So at last some luck

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, congrats on your free pulls Atram

What is this dry period <___< I feel like I've been non-stop farming since I came back. To extend on something someone wrote on Reddit: please don't let me forget to put OPTC as a part time job on my resume lol

Oct 27, 2017
OPTC keeps alternating between having too much and nothing to do. Like one moment there's like 2 different raids or something I have to do and the next I have nothing to do except for turtle islands.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
OPTC keeps alternating between having too much and nothing to do. Like one moment there's like 2 different raids or something I have to do and the next I have nothing to do except for turtle islands.
It's so weird we got the new World Journey stuff now. There's raid sabo and the valentines event going on. Plus what are we going to do in five months when we were supposed to get it?

I'd bet they're going to give away some of the new WJ figures on the stream Wednesday and felt like they had to have it in the game to justify it

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at my purchase history, I've spent a total of £33.97 on this game. My max limit is £60 - the price of a particularly expensive AAA game.
I must never forget this.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Dont think im gona bother with the World Challenges....new TM is coming up soon and i need a "break" after Stampede Sabo so i dont burn out.
Hope i can max him tomorrow with the 40 copies i farmed.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god I forgot WBv2 has his ow island for skulls. Ugh. That's priority since he's a Tm booster. Only two days to properly farm it so that'll be fun

looking at the boosted list I'm actually in good shape.Qckbeard, bullet, and a bunch of decent legends plus the WJ mihawk should put me in the best place I've been in for a while

EDIT: Oh yeah, made my teams since the planner updated. Rocking a 9x for the boss and 8x for the ambush. Gonna be a good time

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
PSA : 3x exp Sunny has been retired, don't forget to change your ship. I totally didn't forget and it totally didn't almost screw up my Croc run <.< >.>

10 Croc runs done with this double Barto/Cav team. Just using 6+ Doffy instead of 6*, doesn't really matter. Pretty straightforward. Now I'm glad I was ahead of schedule, didn't expect Neo Neptune to come back with brand new Chopperman missions. Might just skip them though since V2 WB skull island is the main priority.

I'll wait and see how many valentines chocolates we get per Akainu intrusion during TM. Apparently the drop rates on the "new" Koala/Hack FN is terrible, not sure it's worth running after you've got the free gem.

Also the TM booster infographic is up :
KtGlRXi.png

Fairly similar to the JP one, V2 WB slightly lower multiplier, Bullet and Stampede Luffy slightly higher. It's a pretty easy TM in terms of mechanics but since everyone on Global has some V2 WB and some WJ units, it's going to be feisty.

What's a good team for this Neo-Heracles?

He's not too hard, here are a couple videos with multiple teams :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYDQTZFqdWw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd1I4DHgjdk

Neo Heracles isn't very good though, try farm Colo EX Neptune if you can, much better unit.

It's so weird we got the new World Journey stuff now. There's raid sabo and the valentines event going on. Plus what are we going to do in five months when we were supposed to get it?

I'd bet they're going to give away some of the new WJ figures on the stream Wednesday and felt like they had to have it in the game to justify it

Yeah I'm pretty sure there will be a WJ figures giveaway on the stream and that's why we're getting that now. We did get Knight Zoro and Sanji like a year before JP too. Was wondering why this content felt so easy for JP meta, guess they knew it would release straight away on GLB too.

I'm curious to see what they'll replace it with in June. Could be some celebration coming.

looking at the boosted list I'm actually in good shape.Qckbeard, bullet, and a bunch of decent legends plus the WJ mihawk should put me in the best place I've been in for a while

EDIT: Oh yeah, made my teams since the planner updated. Rocking a 9x for the boss and 8x for the ambush. Gonna be a good time

Famous last words.

Won't be as bad as the last TM but this one probably will be quite competitive if so many players can rock 10x or 20x teams.....

Oct 27, 2017
Managed to do the CM mission to do the Mihawk quest with Mihawk in my team after a few tries but can't seem to find a working team for Boa and Croc. I'll just do them normally for now and see if anyone posts any teams I can use later.

RIP 3x exp.

Edit: Ooh, both 6* and 6*+ WB are boosted?

Last edited:

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Also the TM booster infographic is up :
KtGlRXi.png

Fairly similar to the JP one, V2 WB slightly lower multiplier, Bullet and Stampede Luffy slightly higher. It's a pretty easy TM in terms of mechanics but since everyone on Global has some V2 WB and some WJ units, it's going to be feisty.

Looks like a nice list to me, i guess they're going to abuse with 10+ turns of paralysis or despair on it...

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Is there a good substutie for Dofla and Trebol I could use?

Got all those other units
I'm not sure, but if you're trying the 40 STA one i think any chain locker should work, if he's STR it's even better
EDIT : You don't even need a chain lock since you should still have Snakeman's chain boost for stage 5

Oct 27, 2017
Got a team that works for Boa. Now I just need one foe Croc. The ones on Nakama need 20th Anni Sanji's Lv5 support and I don't have that, and I dunno if I want to use up my proofs of friendship either.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Did a multi hoping for a high TM booster QCKbeard.
All dupes expect new Knight Sanji.

Bummer, but also happy that my luck tan out lol.

Maxed Stampede Sabo.
Gonna give the World stages a try today.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
50 stamina Whitebeard is nerve wrecking. Beat it once but I think I'm gonna farm the lower difficulties...

LRR ticket was Fisher Tiger. Why not just punch me in the face, game?

Oct 25, 2017
The skull drop rate must be really high or I must be stupid lucky. Got skull drops on my first clears of 30, 40, and 50 stamina and then got two more skull drops on my two subsequent 50 stamina clears. One less thing I have to worry about farming, I guess.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck... So much. I need the DEX Neptune and at least one time this Shirahoshi to drop. I need the skulls. I need the fortnights. I either need to gem or use my chopper missions. tbh with jack and hoe, I don't necessary need the 3x exp ship with the chopper missions. I don't want to gain 3 lvl at once lol.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully found a QCKbeard team to farm skulls. Only at 2 so far with 6 runs done. 1 from Choperman mission so I need 2 more in about 9 runs. Doable with luck, but of course I need STAMINA first. Ugh.

Stream tonight. I'm expecting more WJ figures to be given out as prizes, TM BB info, Kaido info, some QOL stuff maybe, and that's about it

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Man so much content. I feel like I'm full up on stuff to do and I'm even totally ignoring two of the other events happening(Neptune and Valentines). What were they thinking??

On another note, ya'll think it's worth it to evolve my dupe 5* Whitebeard? He's boosted in this TM as well abd I don't think we'll be having any low cost content soon

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Man so much content. I feel like I'm full up on stuff to do and I'm even totally ignoring two of the other events happening(Neptune and Valentines). What were they thinking??

On another note, ya'll think it's worth it to evolve my dupe 5* Whitebeard? He's boosted in this TM as well abd I don't think we'll be having any low cost content soon
GL finding a video that actually uses a 5* WB. For the low cost missions, zombie teams are easily found. That being said, it depends on whether or not you need another 1.2x booster or not. I'm evolving mine simply because the 6* version could be handy when I need to stall or need the 400k damage.

Currently at 3 skulls and 7/15 runs. I think I'll farm the 30 stamina version once I get another skull. I still have like 8 more runs of Mihawk...