• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Tbf they did call it the Pre-anniversary livestream

And talked about things happening pre anniversary

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Tbf they did call it the Pre-anniversary livestream

And talked about things happening pre anniversary

Eh, disagree. From their own twitter:

twitter.com

ONEPIECE_TC on Twitter

“ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE – 5 Year Anniversary Celebration https://t.co/KAdC82Mf4T”
"ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE – 5 Year Anniversary Celebration"

Plus the giant logo. Overall, disappointed but expected based on how they handled gem valley communication. It honestly felt like Nick wanted to say more but wasn't allowed to.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Ok made my teams for TM Blackbeard. A few of them are similar to my JP ones except for the two bosses fights where I'm just running double 6+ QckBeard instead of Stampede Luffy FC + Stampede Sabo. Wonder what will happen when 90% of the rankings will be rocking a 9.04x multiplier team at the minimum...

It's a pretty straightforward TM otherwise, most annoying fight is Burgess imo because of the STR orb barrier but plenty of orb manipulators or barrier removers out there. Colo Law for the Pacifistas, Doc Q is a gimme for TM Akainu/Fujitora, Doffy is just made for Bullet or Jack.

Two written guides with stages breakdown :
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/f38437/tm_blackbeard_guide/
https://old.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/f28kfw/team_building_guide_tm_blackbeard/

Two videos :
Zeenigami's
Toadskii's

Got a pointless meat orb from snails, now I can farm exp to get it right for TM I guess.
Hmmm... Your BB/Akainu teams have like 2 units that aren't boosted by V2WB+, are those stages that easy that you don't need to have more units that are boosted by WB? Also, how do you plan on handling the threshold on BB? Just tank 2 hours to get more damage boost from WB?

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Hmmm... Your BB/Akainu teams have like 2 units that aren't boosted by V2WB+, are those stages that easy that you don't need to have more units that are boosted by WB? Also, how do you plan on handling the threshold on BB? Just tank 2 hours to get more damage boost from WB?

Oops that link wasn't complete, my Akainu team only have 5 units. That being said, just filling up the 6th spot with TM Smoker for now since there's a real lack of 1.35x Striker or Powerhouse F2P units to go with V2 WB.

And yup it will be so easy at first, just bringing 2-3 deadweights for a higher multiplier. It's pretty much down to Knight Zoro and the 2 Whitebeards to deal all the damage. I'll remove one of the non boosted 1.35x unit once I've maxed out TM Blackbeard.

Also there's no treshold on BB? Just Bind (TM Lucci) and Despair (the 2 WBs). If you mean Akainu, Morley will deal with that. You can probably tank two hits at first though.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Oops that link wasn't complete, my Akainu team only have 5 units. That being said, just filling up the 6th spot with TM Smoker for now since there's a real lack of 1.35x Striker or Powerhouse F2P units to go with V2 WB.

And yup it will be so easy at first, just bringing 2-3 deadweights for a higher multiplier. It's pretty much down to Knight Zoro and the 2 Whitebeards to deal all the damage. I'll remove one of the non boosted 1.35x unit once I've maxed out TM Blackbeard.

Also there's no treshold on BB? Just Bind (TM Lucci) and Despair (the 2 WBs). If you mean Akainu, Morley will deal with that. You can probably tank two hits at first though.
Ah, I did indeed meant Akainu. I ended up with Lucci as Captain with V2 WB as FC and V2WB as a sub. It's not perfect since I have to use stampede Franky as well just for point boost but hopefully 4.5 units boosted will be enough to carry me deep into this TM.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... STR Coby and Hack from my ticket, both new. Hopefully my luck extends to the red tickets.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
THANKS JPN BANDAI. Grinding all those CC for the bingo red, only to get sengoku? What year is it? Even the golds were nothing to write home about.

Global at least, my teams are fire. Already at 1mil and going strong. Alternative between that and WJ Mihawk stages for the gems. Good times ahead (until it's not)

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Grand Line is...peaceful. I'm still going to try and rank back into New World for next time, but I wouldn't mind staying here...

Also got a random Big Mom V2 from one of my World Journey tickets, so...good timing, Bandai. Gotta love it when a single random free pull is better than all the multis I did on New Year's Sugo and also the rerun New Year's Sugo. Why do I use gems again? :P

I didn't post much during the Stampede stuff but I was still plugging away. Only ended up having to use some books for Lucci since I only ran him a little bit. I also mostly ignored each of the FNs, but that's fine. I only ended up keeping a few of the Strawhat units anyway (FN Stampede Sanji in particular seems like he might come in handy, and I already had to skill up Nami and Franky for the Fujitora team I ran).

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Well, i thought i could make a team full Powerhouse/Striker for QCK Whitebeard with 1.35 boosters but the only free one from the list is... TM Blackbeard. I shouldn't have done that but i did one multi on the TM Sugo and ended up getting Stampede Zoro/Nami/Franky so it's going to be a bit faster, Whitebeard clears the boss stages all by himself anyway.

Good luck for the TM !

PS: If you felt kind of bored with no content to do these last weeks, don't worry ! Raid Croc is coming on the 17th !

I want to get off Mr Bandai's Wild Ride...

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PS: If you felt kind of bored with no content to do these last weeks, don't worry ! Raid Croc is coming on the 17th !

I want to get off Mr Bandai's Wild Ride...

no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Will do the TM legend Tickets and nothing more...

The Last two weeks was really exhausted. Don't want to be burned out before the real Anni grind Starts

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
JP Bingo was a 2016 time capsule. Red was Log Luffy (max special!!!!), golds were Golden Pound Usopp, G3 Luffy and whatnot.
Also JP 3m ticket was a dupe V1 Jinbe. But none of that matters since I just got a brand new Cracker from the 5m ticket! Been chasing him for a while on JP, still one of the best subs to this day.

As someone who only owns Qckbeard from the legend list, I'm finding it extremely difficult to make teams.

Sorry if a bit late but you can make pretty decent F2P teams for the sub bosses, they are all fairly straightforward.

Here are some F2P teams from a reddit guide. Since you have Qckbeard, just use double Qckbeard for both Akainu and Blackbeard fights to earn points quicker.

- Akainu : you really just need Stampede Sabo to remove burn on stage 2, you can tank hits. Morley helps speed things up a bit.
- Blackbeard : TM Lucci to remove bind on stage 6, raid Enel to get low HP on stage 6 + 1 WB special. Stage 7 just use the other WB and Raid Ace
- Pacifistas : Colo Law is all you need
- Burgess : FN Diva Ann, you don't need even need to worry about the STR barrier, you can wait one turn
- Doc Q : Definitely run double Issho/Sakazuki, FN Donald to remove 3 turns ATK down and Wedding Pudding for BLK orbs

Ah, I did indeed meant Akainu. I ended up with Lucci as Captain with V2 WB as FC and V2WB as a sub. It's not perfect since I have to use stampede Franky as well just for point boost but hopefully 4.5 units boosted will be enough to carry me deep into this TM.

How are your teams holding up? I tweaked my two bosses teams after nav level 10, just added TM Blackbeard to both and Raid Enel to Blackbeard team to lower HP. Will be my final teams considering how much overkill they have.

Wow I made it to the New World League!

Congrats, welcome to the slaughterhouse! :p

Grand Line is...peaceful. I'm still going to try and rank back into New World for next time, but I wouldn't mind staying here...

Also got a random Big Mom V2 from one of my World Journey tickets, so...good timing, Bandai. Gotta love it when a single random free pull is better than all the multis I did on New Year's Sugo and also the rerun New Year's Sugo. Why do I use gems again? :P

The words of a pirate who's lost his dreams, smh

Grats on V2 Big Mom, impressive luck :)

First red ticket was ShiraSherry which is a very very very good completely useless dupe

You should start adding a trigger warning to your pull posts imo...........

Oct 25, 2017
My reds were V1 Katakuri, V1 Law, and V1 Whitebeard. Try not to be too jealous.

I'm also convinced the hearts don't actually drop from the fortnights. There's no way to possibly farm them that way without a lot of gems and time on your hands.

Also, a little weird Akainu is the only reliable source for them. Punched them right out of Ace's chest, I suppose.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
JP Bingo was a 2016 time capsule. Red was Log Luffy (max special!!!!), golds were Golden Pound Usopp, G3 Luffy and whatnot.
Also JP 3m ticket was a dupe V1 Jinbe. But none of that matters since I just got a brand new Cracker from the 5m ticket! Been chasing him for a while on JP, still one of the best subs to this day.

Sorry if a bit late but you can make pretty decent F2P teams for the sub bosses, they are all fairly straightforward.

Here are some F2P teams from a reddit guide. Since you have Qckbeard, just use double Qckbeard for both Akainu and Blackbeard fights to earn points quicker.

- Akainu : you really just need Stampede Sabo to remove burn on stage 2, you can tank hits. Morley helps speed things up a bit.
- Blackbeard : TM Lucci to remove bind on stage 6, raid Enel to get low HP on stage 6 + 1 WB special. Stage 7 just use the other WB and Raid Ace
- Pacifistas : Colo Law is all you need
- Burgess : FN Diva Ann, you don't need even need to worry about the STR barrier, you can wait one turn
- Doc Q : Definitely run double Issho/Sakazuki, FN Donald to remove 3 turns ATK down and Wedding Pudding for BLK orbs

How are your teams holding up? I tweaked my two bosses teams after nav level 10, just added TM Blackbeard to both and Raid Enel to Blackbeard team to lower HP. Will be my final teams considering how much overkill they have.

Congrats, welcome to the slaughterhouse! :p

The words of a pirate who's lost his dreams, smh

Grats on V2 Big Mom, impressive luck :)

You should start adding a trigger warning to your pull posts imo...........
My teams are solid, haven't had to tweak them (except I can't use Lucci as a Captain on BB but overall the team is the same). The amount of damage V2WB+ can deal is so insane, I'm using 2 1.35x units that aren't boosted by him at all and I still have more than enough damage to kill BB and Akainu. I'm currently at level 15 or 16, but I can see that I might have to adjust my team when getting to level 40 or higher.

My 3 million ticket was Log Luffy, and 5m was Lace. I guess I'll keep Lace unevolved but tbh, they're already outdated and kinda pointless to me. The only dual character dupe I'm missing is Shirasherry.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man I'm doing well. Almost to rank 1500 and lots of stamina to go around.

Finished WJ missions too, finally. Thank god for Neko/Inu from gem valley else I would have had no teams for Mihawk. All the tickets were bogus though. Even the 3mil TM was Marco. I'll easily hit 5mil today, 7mil tomorrow and then we'll just see how far I want to go.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
5 and 7 million were Dex Sabo and Judge

But the more important luck is that I actually managed to get Akainu to drop TWOOO!!!!! candies!! What a stupid event

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Bah the 3 reds on Global were all dupes : Tesoro, V2 Doffy and Enel. Now wondering whether to go for top 500 or not. Around rank 800 atm without even trying, might be attainable if I commit tomorrow.

I'm also convinced the hearts don't actually drop from the fortnights. There's no way to possibly farm them that way without a lot of gems and time on your hands.

Also, a little weird Akainu is the only reliable source for them. Punched them right out of Ace's chest, I suppose.

Valentine Akainu, a man who knows how to steal your heart <3 <3 <3

The droprate from that Koala FN is horrendous, been autofarming it to get free stamina refills for TM. And I got 2 chocs out of 40 runs so far maybe. I really want the 5 gems though...

My teams are solid, haven't had to tweak them (except I can't use Lucci as a Captain on BB but overall the team is the same). The amount of damage V2WB+ can deal is so insane, I'm using 2 1.35x units that aren't boosted by him at all and I still have more than enough damage to kill BB and Akainu. I'm currently at level 15 or 16, but I can see that I might have to adjust my team when getting to level 40 or higher.

My 3 million ticket was Log Luffy, and 5m was Lace. I guess I'll keep Lace unevolved but tbh, they're already outdated and kinda pointless to me. The only dual character dupe I'm missing is Shirasherry.

I'd have gladly taken that Lace, still missing them on Global. Wouldn't use them much at this point since I have Luffy/Law and Koala/Sabo.

Yeah the V2 WB teams are so strong, can definitely carry 2-3 deadweights easily. Are you going for top 500 then? What's your boss team multiplier? I'm torn but might aswell go for it if I'm going to clock in 50 runs for the 5 gems.

5 and 7 million were Dex Sabo and Judge

But the more important luck is that I actually managed to get Akainu to drop TWOOO!!!!! candies!! What a stupid event

Happened to me twice too, this valentines event feels like it's "run 50 TM maps" in disguise.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Bah the 3 reds on Global were all dupes : Tesoro, V2 Doffy and Enel. Now wondering whether to go for top 500 or not. Around rank 800 atm without even trying, might be attainable if I commit tomorrow.

Valentine Akainu, a man who knows how to steal your heart <3 <3 <3

The droprate from that Koala FN is horrendous, been autofarming it to get free stamina refills for TM. And I got 2 chocs out of 40 runs so far maybe. I really want the 5 gems though...

I'd have gladly taken that Lace, still missing them on Global. Wouldn't use them much at this point since I have Luffy/Law and Koala/Sabo.

Yeah the V2 WB teams are so strong, can definitely carry 2-3 deadweights easily. Are you going for top 500 then? What's your boss team multiplier? I'm torn but might aswell go for it if I'm going to clock in 50 runs for the 5 gems.

Happened to me twice too, this valentines event feels like it's "run 50 TM maps" in disguise.
At this point, yeah I think I'll be going for top 500. It's not really affecting my schedule over the weekend (went out on a hike with friends and watched some documentaries) and I'm at rank 350. Auto mode is a real life saver, I can set it and check out my phone after 55 seconds and will be on the boss stage. Haven't fucked up yet either which I usually would done it by now. I thought we were supposed to get guidance key but I guess it's next TM? Oh well.

My team is at 9.04x boost. I'm running V2WB+ x2, Lucci, TM BB, Raid Ace (for block/orb boost), and Stampede Fuji. Also, I've gotten really lucky with drops on Koala FN and I'm currently at 48/50 chocolate.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
7m ticket on JP was a dupe V2 Big Mom. One new legend out of 6 tickets from TM this month, pretty happy about that. :)
Getting only legends released within the past year from 5m and 7m tickets is so good.

At this point, yeah I think I'll be going for top 500. It's not really affecting my schedule over the weekend (went out on a hike with friends and watched some documentaries) and I'm at rank 350. Auto mode is a real life saver, I can set it and check out my phone after 55 seconds and will be on the boss stage. Haven't fucked up yet either which I usually would done it by now. I thought we were supposed to get guidance key but I guess it's next TM? Oh well.

My team is at 9.04x boost. I'm running V2WB+ x2, Lucci, TM BB, Raid Ace (for block/orb boost), and Stampede Fuji. Also, I've gotten really lucky with drops on Koala FN and I'm currently at 48/50 chocolate.

Auto mode is actually costing me gems, wasted one yesterday to revive because I keep forgetting about the game once I activated auto mode. But I can't go back to not using it, it's like playing russian roulette...

We have a similar multiplier but you probably did a lot more runs if you're rank 350 already. Will give top 500 a try tomorrow then, seems feasible. I'm kinda desperate for that Shira/Sherry.

Yeah guidance keys will come with TM Hawkins. Hopefully we'll get more than 1 key per TM, unlike JP at first. Though the main hurdle to ultra rainbowing is the obnoxious LB mats cost. Hope they tone it down for Global, spending 400 shards of each colour per legend is a joke, I'm completely out of mats on JP. And I was maxed out before they introduced this. I only rainbowed+ two legends too...

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
My first dupe was Fuji. Which one, I do not know. Straight to the bin.
And I'm getting very jealous of the people pulling legends - new legends - from all these free golds we're getting since I'm here pulling Genzos and the first Dressrosa batch.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dupes everywhere for me too.

Got 4 yellow skulls from Ambush YWB in 3 2x stamina runs. Cool! Please no more yellow anymore though...

Sigh.. can't believe how Bamco is making me second guessing so I might really do as many TM runs as possible to finish the Valentine CM missions.. but I don't want to ugh... Finished everything else so here we go I guess.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Finished JP TM with 38 runs, 8.5m points, rank ~6500. So way off the top 3k to get that mysterious sugo unit released later this month. Hopefully that unit will be easier to get on Global, like Stampede Sanji was.

First hard mode TM wasn't too bad. Took fewer runs to get to 7m since the points growth was 50% higher but it was counter balanced by the fact I had to run a lower multiplier team to clear. Still, only took me 32 runs to get to 7m instead of 35-36 in previous TMs. The two bosses fights felt tankier for sure, the issue isn't really the last stage when you burst but stages 2/5/6 where you fight the mini bosses. Had to clear in 2 rounds but nothing too complicated.

JP next set of events has been teased on twitter. Surprisingly there's a part 2 to the 50M DL thing and it seems to come with a Blitz and a new batch of WCI girls. Didn't see that coming, AgentLampshade will be happy to learn there's a new Charlotte member to chase lol :

EQ3wMYjUUAAbCYS

Smoothie, Flampe, Brûlée and... Custard?

Still unclear as to whether one of them will be a legend or not. But Smoothie getting a legend unit wouldn't be too much of a surprise since Katakuri and Cracker got one.

Marco 6+ coming too but not expecting anything groundbreaking since he's still pretty relevant. Expecting an upgraded captain ability and maybe some utility on his special.

the three red tickets were new capone and dupes croco and v1 shanks

surprised by the new one tbh

Grats on new Capone! :)

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Crackers sister, along with Angel. I've always liked her design.

Ah yes Angel's sister! Wait... what? who?

Be honest, wow many WCI siblings are we still missing? Charlotte family seems like an endless gold mine for OPTC. I'm surprised so many of them have a detailed design.

custard win the most obscure optc character award by a mile

Show some respect for Custar D. Charlotte.

You know what it means???? Log Luffy next!!!

Does Myukuru have a unit?
Or Wicca? I think she has one.

Wicca is that blue haired tontatta with a top hat right? She has a FN version. No idea how Myukuru is though ^^;

I'll be honest, it's thanks to OPTC that I know the name of most One Piece chars. Like that rubber guy with the strawhat.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Be honest, wow many WCI siblings are we still missing?
The notable ones are Snack, Raisin, Yuen and the Decuplets. If Bavrois got a unit, why no Snack?
And yeah, OPTC has really helped me with many of the characters names. The Whitebeard pirates specifically. I've seen the show and I wouldn't have been able to tell you who Fossa was, but he haunts my RR pulls like a bad smell.
I await the day Charlotte Anglais becomes a legend
Too young to be in the crew. Don't care about him.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Only East Blue TM tier because i missed playing during the last Stampede Smoker TM...3m Red ticket came through though - Boa v1 dupe. Also while going for TM units i missed i bought TM Shanks/Beckmann. After feeding him his 8 dupes and 10 tickets...i was only 1 skillup away from max. So i was about to buy another 5 tickets for 500 coins...misclicked or messed it up in some way...ended up with 50 Shanks/Beckmann skillbooks bough for 5k coins......lol.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only East Blue TM tier because i missed playing during the last Stampede Smoker TM...3m Red ticket came through though - Boa v1 dupe. Also while going for TM units i missed i bought TM Shanks/Beckmann. After feeding him his 8 dupes and 10 tickets...i was only 1 skillup away from max. So i was about to buy another 5 tickets for 500 coins...misclicked or messed it up in some way...ended up with 50 Shanks/Beckmann skillbooks bough for 5k coins......lol.

Oh my holy Lord :/
Crossing my fingers and hope you can max him now.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Staying pretty safe in the 1500-2k range. This is my highest yet and I didn't even pull for boosters. Feels good

almost have 50 heart drops. That's a nightmare to farm and I've got nothing from the fns

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I've been sick the last 3 days, i was too tired to play, hopefully i can just avoid being relegated (4.2M points right now)

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Went to bed at rank 270, woke up at 430... Wtf? I thought the competition usually dies out in the last day...

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
god it took all day but I broke through the iron curtain of top 500

*rank 530*
*clear*
*rank 515*
Me: Getting there, whelp let's go again *spins dial*
*rank 526*
Me: COME ON

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
Ugg... Raid Crocodile looks like a pain in the ass. I really don't feel like farming him at all... I miss the days of the content droughts tbh.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Woah, really had to grind the last 2 hours to get back in top 500, the competition seemed fierce. Finished rank 414 with 46M points in 70 runs. Only had to use 4 gems on stamina refills thanks to pretty good luck with bento boxes and the half stamina FNs.

Still, I messed up, I initially grinded last night thinking it would end on Sunday, reached rank 300. Woke up and I was outside top 500... Grinded this evening again, got back to 350 and stopped for a few hours. Logged in 2 hours before the end I was outside of top 500 again... Had to farm a bit more.

My ranking ticket on JP was another V2 Big Mom dupe.

Too tired to start farming raid Croc tonight, that will wait until tomorrow.

I await the day Charlotte Anglais becomes a legend

I swear you're just making up names at this point.

The notable ones are Snack, Raisin, Yuen and the Decuplets. If Bavrois got a unit, why no Snack?
And yeah, OPTC has really helped me with many of the characters names. The Whitebeard pirates specifically. I've seen the show and I wouldn't have been able to tell you who Fossa was, but he haunts my RR pulls like a bad smell.

So pretty much a couple more WCI batches at the very least.

Went to bed at rank 270, woke up at 430... Wtf? I thought the competition usually dies out in the last day...

god it took all day but I broke through the iron curtain of top 500

*rank 530*
*clear*
*rank 515*
Me: Getting there, whelp let's go again *spins dial*
*rank 526*
Me: COME ON

Grats on making top 500 aswell guys! Thought it was pretty easy at first but the last few hours were brutal...