• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I would like see more playable Samus outside of her suit. I think the only playable times we got Zero Suit Samus was Metroid Zero missions and the last three Smash games. However I would like to see a playable version of her in a 3D game as well. I mean the power suit will always be Samus but let's give some scenarios where she doesn't have her suit and has to get by with the paralyzer gun or maybe new tools to get by.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
let's give some scenarios where she doesn't have her suit and has to get by with the paralyzer gun or maybe new tools to get by.
Prime 3 shows she can materialize her suit out of thin air.

You don't need her outside her suit anyway to show vulnerability. The Prime games have already put Samus through a gamut of stressful/vulnerable situations already. I'd prefer that they keep the dumb Smash bros stuff in Smash bros.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Hated it in Zero Mission, it almost killed the game for me. I see very little reason to go outside the suit.

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
For me the Subnautica blueprint should be the next step for the Metroid franchise.
I mean structurally mainly, with less ressources gathering of course.