• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Goddamn, that's a tear jerker. It takes a set of brass balls to just lay it all out in front of millions, and stay so even-keeled and diplomatic throughout. Tons of respect for him and what he's dealing with, it's a lot.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's very powerful to admit the things he did. It was only a few words but I think it's clear that there was a lot of emotion, pain, and hardship buried in them. Don't know what else to say except that I'm looking forward to the year 2 update.

Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate him being so candid about the effects of chemo, it's good to make people aware, and he did it in a way that doesn't have to depress people. Wishing him well.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I can only imagine being told you've got an 80% chance of dying the next year, and having to fight every day to beat that. I wouldn't wish it on some of my worst enemies, let alone want someone who seems to be such a genuinely good person. Keep up the fight Trebek!

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
How the hell did he beat the statistics? It's almost always fatal within 1st year at that stage, regardless of how much money you have.

He is super fortunate!

Buttonbasher

Dec 4, 2017
As someone with a mom currently undergoing chemo, this message is inspiring and appreciated. Wishing him all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.