• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

OnePlus 7 Pro |OT| Peekaboo

Oct 29, 2017
General Information
  • OnePlus offering Trade-In Program for major phone brands (including their own, obviously). Keep in mind that you cannot get the current bonus $40 for trade-ins ($30 for non-OnePlus brands) if you use the student discount.
  • OnePlus offering screen protection program (Current special: 50% off first 6 months)
  • Phones are now available to buy at OnePlus.com or T-Mobile online and in their stores.

Pricing

In-Depth Camera Review

https://www.dxomark.com/oneplus-7-pro-camera-review/

DxOMark said:
Achieving an overall DxOMark mobile score of 111 points, the OnePlus 7 Pro steps onto the podium with the third-highest score among the smartphones we’ve tested to date. Despite missing out on sharing the top spot with the Huawei P30 Pro and the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G by just 1 point, the OnePlus 7 Pro boasts excellent results in almost all of our sub-scores across both photo and video.

Reviews

MKBHD Review:

UrAvgConsumer Review:

MrMobile Review:

Underwater Review

Last edited:
Would love to get one, great looking design - but i hate the fact a lot of the actual full screen phones (without the notch/Pin hole) don't have a smaller screen option - 6.67 inches is far to big for me (even 6.4 inch is to big for me). I want this full screen design with a smaller battery with a 6 inch (even 5.8 inch) screen, i would have gladly dropped my S10 for this - but its to dam big (just give us smaller hand people a smaller option!).

Oct 27, 2017
Hard pressed to see a reason for them to do a OP7T this year.

Also pretty much every tech/phone Youtuber has their video out with impressions/reviews. Unbox Therapy, MKBHD, UAC, LTT. My subscription feed just blew up.

Oct 27, 2017
Hard pressed to see a reason for them to do a OP7T this year.

Also pretty much every tech/phone Youtuber has their video out with impressions/reviews. Unbox Therapy, MKBHD, UAC, LTT. My subscription feed just blew up.
They said it's the most powerful phone of 2019, so I don't think they're doing another release, unless it's not as powerful.