• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Schlep

Oct 29, 2017
General Information
  • OnePlus offering Trade-In Program for major phone brands (including their own, obviously). Keep in mind that you cannot get the current bonus $40 for trade-ins ($30 for non-OnePlus brands) if you use the student discount.
  • OnePlus offering screen protection program (Current special: 50% off first 6 months)
  • Phones are now available to buy at OnePlus.com or T-Mobile online and in their stores.

Pricing

owGlnFu.jpg

In-Depth Camera Review

https://www.dxomark.com/oneplus-7-pro-camera-review/

DxOMark said:
Achieving an overall DxOMark mobile score of 111 points, the OnePlus 7 Pro steps onto the podium with the third-highest score among the smartphones we've tested to date. Despite missing out on sharing the top spot with the Huawei P30 Pro and the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G by just 1 point, the OnePlus 7 Pro boasts excellent results in almost all of our sub-scores across both photo and video.

Reviews

MKBHD Review:

UrAvgConsumer Review:

MrMobile Review:

Underwater Review

Last edited:

Dizastah

Oct 25, 2017
Love my 6T but the 7 Pro is my next phone. Looks like they have fixed the things I had gripes with (camera, vibration motor, speakers).

Belvedere

Oct 27, 2017
I have a OnePlus One that's still going strong that I let my daughter tinker with. I'd happily buy another one if the price is right.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
All depends on that price, but if the price is right then I'll finally move from my Pixel XL.

Oct 25, 2017
really only thing lacking is water resistance and usb-pd support (maybe?) and wireless charging.

Seems solid for $750ish.

OP
OP
Schlep

Schlep

Oct 29, 2017
-Trade In program
-Screen protection program

6gb+128gb = $669
8gb+256gb = $699
12gb+256gb = $749

Orders begin Friday

Actually excited for a tech event for once!

Oct 2, 2018
What are the camera specs like? You can't forward through the stream . My next phone is probably still gonna be iPhone tho

Kaiken

Oct 25, 2017
Pricing is tempting. Was going to try to hold on to my current phone for two years... I hate my infatuation for this kind of stuff.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Wait, so this is exclusive to T-Mobile? That's what T-Mobile's ad on their website and TM's website itself say.

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone list the features of this devices and why the $700 price is that good? It's not far off flagship phone prices from other vendors out there.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Just wish they had a smaller version that had a headphone jack.

Sticking with my OP5T for now

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Trade in, huh? Wonder how much they'd give me for my OnePlus 6 towards the 7.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Going to upgrade from the OP5, although it's more of necessity since my sister's phone borked and I'm going to give her my current one.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Those prices make it difficult to settle on he cheapest one. 669-699. Like why not get the 699 or 749. Smart bastards.

Deleted member 20295

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Would love to get one, great looking design - but i hate the fact a lot of the actual full screen phones (without the notch/Pin hole) don't have a smaller screen option - 6.67 inches is far to big for me (even 6.4 inch is to big for me). I want this full screen design with a smaller battery with a 6 inch (even 5.8 inch) screen, i would have gladly dropped my S10 for this - but its to dam big (just give us smaller hand people a smaller option!).

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck that's way too much. Like 800 Canadian. Would have been my next phone too but I'll stick with my OP3 I guess.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
This is the result I got with my OnePlus 6, no damage or anything. Phone is in great condition.

5ZGGX8O.png

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Hey everyone. I was selected by OnePlus to be one of The Lab reviewers for the 7 Pro. I should get my device today, and I can upload some impressions later if y'all would like.

Oct 27, 2017
Hard pressed to see a reason for them to do a OP7T this year.

Also pretty much every tech/phone Youtuber has their video out with impressions/reviews. Unbox Therapy, MKBHD, UAC, LTT. My subscription feed just blew up.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone. I was selected by OnePlus to be one of The Lab reviewers for the 7 Pro. I should get my device today, and I can upload some impressions later if y'all would like.

Stick a usb pd charger in there. Curious if it can charge a bit faster similar to Huawei which supports their own proprietary system but also pd.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
Hard pressed to see a reason for them to do a OP7T this year.

Also pretty much every tech/phone Youtuber has their video out with impressions/reviews. Unbox Therapy, MKBHD, UAC, LTT. My subscription feed just blew up.

They said it's the most powerful phone of 2019, so I don't think they're doing another release, unless it's not as powerful.