• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
So I've taken on the advice of many and decided to go with OnePlus 7T Pro over the Pixel 4 XL. I actually like the phone and feels like I paid for something of great value.. maybe the only thing I noticed was weak right away was the Camera.

My big issue with an otherwise a great phone is how it overheats so fast just by simply browsing, using twitter or when charging.. imagine gaming on the thing. I should say the phone is 4 days old and I'm using the charger that came with the box.

it's hot to the point I have to hold it from down. I considered lowering the refresh rate along with the res but I just bought this and I want to enjoy the new features man..

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
My brother has the regular one plus 7 pro and it's never warm outside of charging. Also pretty much any modern phone these days don't warm like phones in the old days. They are much better at preventing overheating. My Pixel 2 Xl which a couple of years old never gets warm or hot during regular use.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
did you load any fire albums on it, like lana del rey's norman f#cking rockwell! or tove lo's sunshine kitty, or king princess's cheap queen? that could be what's generating all the heat.

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
So I have a OnePlus 6 and I noticed that it was turning into lava in my hands and pocket. Turns out for some reason putting it in battery saver mode made it go nuclear. Stopped using that mode and the phone has been fine since. Maybe that could be your problem?