• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Listen, it's a simple calculus. This universe is finite. Its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correction.

source.gif

As such, if you choose to participate in this thread, there is a 50/50 chance you will be banned until the release of Avengers Endgame on April 26th.

Here are the rules:
  • In order to participate in this you must give consent. To do so you must post the following:
    The hardest choices require the strongest wills.
    This must be posted in red and in bold. If not you will not be entered.
  • Your ban will last until April 26th, at which point it will automatically be undone. At no point will this ban be held against you, in order for people to know you have been banned as a part of this you will be given the temporary tag: The Fallen. This tag will be removed when your bans are up.
  • For those that remain unbanned, consider yourselves the lucky as you will receive the temporary tag: Avenger. This will be removed on April 26th, along with the others.
  • This thread will remain open and act as a hang-out for those who are taking part in the contest and have not been banned. A reminder that all site rules will continue to apply in here and you can get banned if you break them.
  • You can be asked to be unbanned at any time by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, though if you do so your tag will be removed upon reentry onto the forums.
  • Entry will be open until the 1st of April, at which point, using the great power of the infinity stones, I will snap my fingers.
  • Addendum:
  • Because moderators can't be banned, we'll be letting you all choose the avatar and tag they wear for the month, if they snapped, via polls in this thread at a later date. Additionally, those who choose to back out of the snap early will receive the tag "Coward" until April 26th. If you wish to change your entry, edit your post out.
The hardest choices require the strongest wills, do you have the will to do what is necessary?

t1554134400z1.png

Last edited:

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

If I die, please black and white my avatar. It's all I ask.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017

I'm down. Need to focus and get my shit together anyways lol.

Besides, we all know the snap plan will be foiled when Wong teleports antman inside Thanos
Edit: added the quote

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Holy snuff fluff, I didn't think my shitposting in the mcu avatar thread would be taken seriously.

Nothing I post should ever be taken seriously. You see the avatar? That's exactly how much thought I put into posting....

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
i'm gonna fuck with the algoritHm and use it to usurp power by snapping out all the mods/admins and Taking command.

doom is coming to Era

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017

SRlu59R.gif