• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
My plan is to let you all keep the tags through the theatrical run. So have fun. Sorry it took so long.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Well, while I have everyone's attention (kinda), I was wondering what feedback you all might have had on the event. What would you change, keep the same, would you like another?

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Well, while I have everyone's attention (kinda), I was wondering what feedback you all might have had on the event. What would you change, keep the same, would you like another?
Would've been nice to have a final challenge where everyone, banned and unbanned, could've participated in maybe with the prize being permanent tags.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I'd love another, and like Keym said, a final challenge with all of us participating would be amazing.

And then, we'd have our Avengers Assemble moment, and if we succeeded, ALL of us getting Avenger tags would be absolutely insane.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth

It was fun overall. I liked the variety of challenges and how everyone worked together. The Anustart incident was an interesting turn of events and provided both the most fun as well as the most debate which I'm sure you enjoyed watching on the sidelines. I would do it again.

I'm curious as to which meme you enjoyed the most since you said you had a fave. I am presuming Cap trade lives one, but I'm not sure.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
A good target for something similar would be The Rise of Skywalker or The Last of Us II later this year.

Jedi / Sith / Skywalker tags, Firefly / Survivor / Clicker tags, etc

VileZero

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Maryland/DC
I wish I could say it was a fun event, but I was dusted the whole time...

I would have loved to see a final event that we could have all participated in!

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Loved participating. It's a bummer they are not permanent, it's a small enough sample I wish we could have them forever. Also wish Cowards had remained so.

Beyond that the guy who got the Loki tag should still have it, and Anustart should have a unique one, and those two should be permanent since they went above and beyond in both roleplaying and commitment to the concept.

All in all though it was a great time, glad I did it and would do it again, special thanks to B-Dubs for running it, and Hecht for being as involved as he could with us as a moderator.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
I had fun, the memes and the back & forths were great, the random RP'ers added some much needed life to it. More would be great. The only thing I'd suggest changing, if it's possible, is somehow sending an alert or notification to the group of people in question when something happens, like a new puzzle or solved or whatever.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
Feedback: I found this event in particular a very clever thing, and following the snap live was fun, as it was seeing the reactions in the thread. The narrative and trials were varied and lighthearted, so no complains there either.

Honestly, the only thing I would have done differently (and this is just a personal opinion) would be to have the bans be fake, as in still allowing logged in Fallen to read posts and add threads to the watch list... only without their posting privileges.

Also, I personally like that tags aren't permanent: It is just a game, it shouldn't impact a user's profile for years.

striderno9

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
New York, NY
Feedback: I found this event in particular a very clever thing, and following the snap live was fun, as it was seeing the reactions in the thread. The narrative and trials were varied and lighthearted, so no complains there either.

Honestly, the only thing I would have done differently (and this is just a personal opinion) would be to have the bans be fake, as in still allowing logged in Fallen to read posts and add threads to the watch list... only without their posting privileges.

Also, I personally like that tags aren't permanent: It is just a game, it shouldn't impact a user's profile for years.
Everything he just said.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Don't take my Avenger tag from me you monsters
tenor.gif