• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Yeah, I've solved it as well.

Edit: Wait, hmm. Or maybe. Need to double check it.
Edit 2: Yeah I think I got it.

Last edited:

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ah that's how we get the Time Stone, we solve the challenge before it is even set, showing that we are clearly Time Travels that have mastered the concept of time to finish the challenge before we even were told what it was.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I-dont-believe-you.gif

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, 100+ of you were so quick to throw one of your own under the bus for a rock. And you call yourselves Avengers.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
No joke I went to Reddit. I have never really used it before until a few days ago. That place is just..........horrible.
Yeah, the bigger subs are just a cesspool of terrible posts and comments.

It's a Catch-22; the best subs are usually the smaller ones. If you want some good conversation and discussion, you have to wait a while for someone to reply on one of the "good" subs, but if you want quicker replies, you have to post on the "bad" subs.

Even then, the layout is basically that of a comment section and not a forum, so discussion just gets messy, and the speed at which things are posted means that no topic is talked about for very long before it gets buried by the "Hot" tab and... yeah, it's not really great for conversation.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, the bigger subs are just a cesspool of terrible posts and comments.

It's a Catch-22; the best subs are usually the smaller ones. If you want some good conversation and discussion, you have to wait a while for someone to reply on one of the "good" subs, but if you want quicker replies, you have to post on the "bad" subs.

Even then, the layout is basically that of a comment section and not a forum, so discussion just gets messy, and the speed at which things are posted means that no topic is talked about for very long before it gets buried by the "Hot" tab and... yeah, it's not really great for conversation.
Yeah the layout is what completely turned me off. I use Reddit for info when I need to, but never tried to actually use it for discussion. I tried and it was just a mess.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
At this point, more than 100 people have voted for Anustart, so a recount is pointless, also what are you doing you traitor
Yeah the layout is what completely turned me off. I use Reddit for info when I need to, but never tried to actually use it for discussion. I tried and it was just a mess.
Yeah, fuck it! Best to stick with the tried-and-true message board format.

Oct 25, 2017
I have awoken from my slumber and I am reenergized and ready to keep fighting. Let me try to fight Red Skull or I will start another Civil War. We simply can not consider ourselves heroes if we go along with this cowardly plan. We will not submit to him.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
B dubs thinks they can just sneak up on me and ban me but I'ma hit em with one of these...bam. I am the law.

663aaba27b213b872c609ad2f337e594.gif