• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
If anyone was keen for the solution of the big maze, here it is in all its madness:

vxUVuCr.png

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So, if the Sad Titan is probably doing something dumb like Sunday school, what are the Dingleberries of Thanus Children of Thanos doing?

Oct 25, 2017
New Defenders, huh. New Ditherers, more like. There is no honour in waving your tendrils on the sidelines like a spineless jellyfish and mocking those who choose to act. Anustart showed true courage and we respected it rather than thwarting it with the cowardice of inaction. Even now you hesitate in your own purported convictions and claim you'll do something at some point rather than actually doing it.

Here is what you are missing though: Anustart merely chose to share the path of the Fallen. When they are saved, Anustart will be saved alongside them. The fate of the Fallen and the Avengers will be a common one; only our paths are different. It is the Fallen's path to have faith in us to win; it is ours to fight and win. Anustart showed their faith in us. Alas, you only undermine the Fallen's faith. There lies the true shame.
I wanted to act. I wanted to crack Red Skull's jaw in half. I wanted to try anything but allowing another hero to perish. Your side just took the easy option, the one already presented to you, the one where you just had to sit back and watch your teammate be slaughtered at the command of a Nazi war criminal.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I wanted to act. I wanted to crack Red Skull's jaw in half. I wanted to try anything but allowing another hero to perish. Your side just took the easy option, the one already presented to you, the one where you just had to sit back and watch your teammate be slaughtered at the command of a Nazi war criminal.
Ha, yeah it was pretty great

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
If you wanted to do it so badly, why didn't you?

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Look, all this infighting is really hurting our PR. We need to stand together to fix the real issue here. Merchandise sales are down across the board, and ranting about new defenders is not making the shareholders happy about the new memorial Anustart action figure product line.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Look, all this infighting is really hurting our PR. We need to stand together to fix the real issue here. Merchandise sales are down across the board, and ranting about new defenders is not making the shareholders happy about the new memorial Anustart action figure product line.
Don't forget about product tie-ins. People will soon be able to bite into the anustart branded Pop-Tarts.

kortvarsel

Avenger
Dec 11, 2017
Well, to be fair I think the plummet of sales is largely due to the snap. Also, we only produce like half the amount nowadays.

MiDoZ

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Saw captain marvel for the second time (free ticket yay) and somehow she grew on me and I think I like here now.

Also I am a cool avenger motherfuckers 😎

Death Penalty

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh no we had to sacrifice 1/600th of our Avengers to acquire 1/6th of Thanos' power.

Exercise some logic, for goodness sake. This was a better exchange than we ever could have hoped for and far better than we could have gotten in open combat doing it "the right way". Doing things "the right way" cost us half of our guys last time for no infinity stone. This is a bargain at three hundred times the price!

Oct 25, 2017
Thanos is a youth pastor on Sunday nights.

Also, on a more serious note, I'll chill with the over the top stuff for now because I don't want literally everyone to hate me. But if we falter again... the New Defenders will rise (if the mods let them lol)

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ima take my L because I wanted to talk about Celebration with Star Wars Era.

OP
OP
b-dubs

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
It would honestly be pretty hilarious if all of the Fallen just came back before the challenge was even over.
I kind of expect this.

Also, I apologize for the lack of a challenge today. Been horribly sick, we'll be back to challenges in 12-ish hours.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I kind of expect this.

Also, I apologize for the lack of a challenge today. Been horribly sick, we'll be back to challenges in 12-ish hours.

Take as much time as you need, dude, your health is far more important. Besides, we gotta find the location of the other stones anyway.

Thanos is sick! We must be doing something right

i hope you feel better

Next Challenge: Make Thanos soup and go across space and time to get his medication.