• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Weird, I found all these stones and this glove

Wonder what would happen if Thanos doesn't get his memes

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
While you foolish Avengers waste time fabricating memes at the behest of your rival... Doom and Disgraced sit in Castle Excelsior Von Doom awaiting for you to come and either join me for safe haven or beg for my aid in your fight (when of course you are ready to actually fight rather than kill one of your own and create "memes" like children)

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Please reconsider this. You joined the Avengers to be a hero. You can still do that without the Avengers. Join the New Defenders when/if we form.

Are you saying Doom is not a hero?

Doom has a country who respects her and her leadership.... who she cares for and looks after... Is that not the act of a hero?

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
It's not too late, my former comrades. See the truth now and together we will witness the greatest victory this forum has ever known. Only through Doom's leadership will we truly defeat the Mad Titan.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what would happen if enough people joined forces with Doom...

thinkingemoji

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Doom ain't no threat, Doom doesn't even have an Infinity Stone.

(Oh no, what if this becomes a three horse race between Avengers, Thanos and Doom to get the stones).

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
I wonder what would happen if enough people joined forces with Doom...
The end. And the future is soon, old purple man.

vTOfraW.jpg