• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
Yeah I've read some lore among other things as well. Doom does kill Thanos at one point, so there's that. Latvera is a spoof name for Latveria I believe.
LatvERA isn't a place, it's a people.
Was more referring to this
i shall bE calling this place latVera

btw.
I have: N S E H E M E V H T E O A T T
I don't think an E and M are part of that.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
If there's a second I, then it would be "I HAVE THE TIME STONE"

So either that's the solution or excelsiorlef is hiding the time stone from us and we should beat her up and take it from her. Always knew Doom was evil.

And I called that from the very start!

Last edited:

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Fine, you can have another hint. You're searching for the time stone.

Just think about that for a bit. What can the time stone do?

"The Time Stone grants its owner the power to re-wind or fast-forward time."

I went back to your first ever post on ERA thinking you'd edited in something but nope.

Also, reading this:
"Doctor Strange wears the Time Stone throughout Infinity War and even tells Iron Man that if he has to choose between giving up the stone and saving the lives of the Avengers, he'll prioritize the stone. Later, he uses the power of the Time Stone to look into the many possible futures at the end of the Infinity War. He gleans that he will have to give up the stone to Thanos in order for the Avengers to eventually defeat the Mad Titan."

I mean, is that an option?

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
He cannot be touched in LatvERA
Thank you, Supreme Lord
Alrighty then, it seems that excelsiorlef has the time stone. Throw them into the Thanus!
If we got to sacrifice excelsiorlef, I am okay with that.
giphy.gif

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
HAVE THE TIME STONE

?
Not it.

If there's a second I, then it would be "I HAVE THE TIME STONE"

So either that's the solution or excelsiorlef is hiding the time stone from us and we should beat her up and take it from her. Always knew Doom was evil.

And I called that from the very start!
This is it.

And to think all you guys needed was a blatant clue.

Congratulations, you've gained the time stone.

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I haven't been keeping up with this.

How many more Avengers did you guys turn your backs on and kill?

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just getting myself ready for the next challenge.

s-l1600.jpg

Surprisingly doesn't cost that much on Ebay. All things considered. I thought getting Power Stone would be harder.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
So difficulty between the maze and a general phrase for the ideal challenge?
Btw this is great. Too bad I didnt join.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
If I hadn't given them a hint for free they'd have done it again, I guarantee it.
The thing that threw it off was that you're able to go and change posts without leaving a trace that the post was edited like would normally be there when a post is edited. I had already stumbled upon those weird letters last night when I was looking to see if there was really a latvERA thread you hid something in through excelsior's post history and ended on her posts about how this thread is latvERA, and assumed the random grammar errors were part of some quirky roleplay of Doom, and the only one who would know that their posts were edited was excelsiorlef herself, not that she'd help. Also your spy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
The thing that threw it off was that you're able to go and change posts without leaving a trace that the post was edited like would normally be there when a post is edited. I had already stumbled upon those weird letters last night when I was looking to see if there was really a latvERA thread you hid something in through excelsior's post history and ended on her posts about how this thread is latvERA, and assumed the random grammar errors were part of some quirky roleplay of Doom, and the only one who would know that their posts were edited was excelsiorlef herself, not that she'd help. Also your spy.
Well, I did say I wouldn't make it easy for you.