• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

.. sorry, I got nothing, there's a trick in here lol

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The only other potential trick I can think of is:

We're in the Marvel universe. I'm not exactly up on my Marvel mountain-lore, but if there's a bigger fictitious mountain on some planet somewhere, that might be what we're going for.
yeah, I could see that as well (also see my comment from earlier that he technically never specified which solar system)

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to guess fictional mountains would probably count due to the fact said mountains were written in this solar system.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Watch the tallest mountain be Mt. Everest. We had count the size of the mountain from the center of the Earth to the top of it. In fact, here you go Thanus.

920x920.jpg

Now give us the stone!

Kor of Memory

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Okay so: find a picture of the tallest mountain in the solar system.

So we need a picture, not a chart.

Tallest mountain is relative. Are we counting ocean depth? I would guess.

The easiest part is the "Solar System" part. Our system is the Solar System, which means Mercury, Venus, Earth, etc... So like, if this is a trick question, that's super misleading because something like Asgard isn't in the Solar System.

Obviously the gas giants are out (Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus) as is Sol itself. So we're looking specifically at Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, all the moons, and whatever is in our asteroid belts.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It was posted earlier, but apparently the tallest mountain we know about (taller even than Olympus Mons) is Rheasilvia Mons, on the asteroid Vesta.

rheasilvia-vesta-e1504695915625.jpg

Buuuut, that doesn't seem to be our answer. So we're in Riddler territory.

OP
OP
b-dubs

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I'll take an answer if you can all come to a consensus. It's no fun if one person just swoops in with the answer.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
It was posted earlier, but apparently the tallest mountain we know about (taller even than Olympus Mons) is Rheasilvia Mons, on the asteroid Vesta.

rheasilvia-vesta-e1504695915625.jpg

Buuuut, that doesn't seem to be our answer. So we're in Riddler territory.
Rheasilvia Mons was my guess as well, you have my backing here.
I'll take an answer if you can all come to a consensus. It's no fun if one person just swoops in with the answer.
Live footage of Thanos and his children on Titan.
tenor.gif

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
This reminds me of that time in school when the math teacher asked the class what 1+1 was and the smart kid in class raised his hand and said it was 2, then the teacher said "oh but you better ask the rest of your classmates if they agree with your answer and come to a consensus," and most of them agreed except Gary in the corner who kept insisting it was 3 because it was binary, so we kicked him off the island and said yeah we agree it's 2 but the teacher told us we were all wrong it was actually 11.

Also Rheasilvia Mons.