• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
aeter1_by_lorddurion-dcjx9yf.gif

And so the Avengers gain the Reality Stone.

Congratulations to FliXFantatier for the winning meme:

The next challenge will come tomorrow. Prepare yourselves Avengers.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I figure I'll post a work in progress meme that didn't make the cut now that the challenge is over.

G81uHUr.gif

I tried.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I figure I'll post a work in progress meme that didn't make the cut now that the challenge is over.

G81uHUr.gif

I tried.

Umm, just a, heads up for ya.

In order to gain the Reality Stone you must make Avengers memes. These memes however, are not to be posted in this thread at all! You can't claim ownership in any way. If you do, you'll join the Fallen for the duration.

I don't know if that rule has been lifted just because we got the Reality Stone... It's up to The Mad Titan to decide.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Great job on that memeing! I was with you in spirit, but as you can presume from not checking my post history, other issues kept me away from the site as a whole, and I didn't just forget about this thread specifically.

Now I'm here again, and readier than ever to fight the big purple hobgoblin.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
We played ourselves. Waiting here for the next stone and he's already happily ruling the universe in our absence. We failed.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Shit, I gave you two clues by accident. Oh well.