• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Challenge 7: THE MIND STONE
OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
It is time, the final challenge. In order to gain the Mind Stone you must prove yourselves worthy. You must solve my puzzle.

Go to the link, solve the puzzle, and take a screenshot of your answer.

O1e5l7R.png

(the cropped hint: 13. The podcast with 1 million downloads is either the podcast that began in 2014 or the show that began in 2011. "

Last edited:

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Crap. Logic puzzles are my jam but by the time I'll be in a spot to focus on it, it will probably already have been solved.

Oct 25, 2017
I solved the puzzle and hit the submit button, which destroyed the puzzle.

lR5Wnq7.png

Using hints to solve it may have incurred a time penalty, but a smart avenger has outsmarted thanos. Give us the time stone and I'll rewind the time lost for taking hints.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
It is time, the final challenge. In order to gain the Mind Stone you must prove yourselves worthy. You must solve my puzzle.

O1e5l7R.png

(the cropped hint: 13. The podcast with 1 million downloads is either the podcast that began in 2014 or the show that began in 2011. "

Quoting challenge for the new page

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017

godofcookery

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind if you all team up. You all have the same puzzle and it's a picture so sharing should be easy.

I'd ask you guys maybe do it here. I'd like to be able to follow along and it lets the Avengers that aren't around right now jump in and help.

aight. lets see how we matchup

Faye podcast is investing in 2008.
2014 has 1 million downloads.
Bobby Bora has 5 millon downloads.
Dixie has 2 million.
geneva has 4 then.

Last edited:

kortvarsel

Avenger
Dec 11, 2017
YUc4mRf.png

This is what I have so far. Does it look alright to the rest of you? If someone hasn't gotten further, three of us could split the grey ones and go different routes. 2010 is 1 million more than 2008, and literature is 3 million more than 2008. So 2008 has three different possibilites which lead to 3 greens.

EDIT: Fuck, Faye and 2008 doesn't match.

Oct 28, 2017

O1e5l7R.png

Where is the link?