• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Moderators & Backing Out Of Bans Info

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Information
Addendum:

Because moderators can't be banned, we'll be letting you all choose the avatar and tag they wear for the month, if they snapped, via polls in this thread at a later date.

Additionally, those who choose to back out of the snap early will receive the tag "Coward" until April 26th. If you wish to change your entry, edit your post out.

kingkitty

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

You don't have the guts to ban me. DCEU is better than Marvel.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And then get labeled a coward! XD

3087349881_87a1ff25ce_Cowardly-lion.jpg

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I want to make an amendment to this.

If you choose to take this risk and get banned, but decide to ask for an unban, you get a tag of shame that does not come off until a month after the release of Endgame.

In fact, I would be willing to have a irreversible ban for a month after release if it means having some type of consequence for those who wimp out

Information
Addendum: Because moderators can't be banned, we'll be letting you all choose the avatar they wear for the month and force them to remove their tag if they get snapped. Additionally, those who choose to back out of the snap early will receive the tag "Coward" until April 26th. If you wish to change your entry, edit your post out.

Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this... does put a smile on my face

The hardest choices require the strongest wills

I am accepting a two month irreversible ban if I am snapped as per agreement to the amendment.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR THE HEAD

original.gif

Last edited:

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A couple of questions.

1: how will the snap be handled. And will it be transparent ?
2: I know you said that the ban won't be held against us. But i'd like to know a little more about that. As my next ban is my last, and i have a long rap sheet. So i don't want to someone to come along and perm me, by mistake.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Information
Addendum:

Because moderators can't be banned, we'll be letting you all choose the avatar and tag they wear for the month, if they snapped, via polls in this thread at a later date.

Additionally, those who choose to back out of the snap early will receive the tag "Coward" until April 26th. If you wish to change your entry, edit your post out.

a wise move... surely in response to doom's promise

i shall have to rig the polls now to shame them into voluntarily leaving and usurping control that way.

fear not it shall happen.

i tell you this now so you may prepare your exit speech as era becomes latvera and the prosperous age begins.

Johnny Blaze

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
DE
Information
Addendum: Because moderators can't be banned, we'll be letting you all choose the avatar they wear for the month and force them to remove their tag if they get snapped. Additionally, those who choose to back out of the snap early will receive the tag "Coward" until April 26th. If you wish to change your entry, edit your post out.
Coward tag and Wong avatar.

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
so...if you get banned, people only see "The Chosen" tag on your old posts? Essentially, you won't be active on the board for a month, so the tag seems pointless if it only lasts for the time you're banned.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If excelsiorlef is left in the ruins here and post alone for weeks, she'll be at 100,000+ posts by the time we come back.
The stakes are huge