• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just stated in the Treehouse Live.
From about 25:31 here.

This is absolute garbage.

Last edited:

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just revealed on Treehouse with Masuda.

You can't transfer old Pokemon to Sword and Shield unless they're in the Galar Dex.

Ouch.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
Masuda from Game Freak just confirmed in the Threehouse Live that similarly to Let's Go, not all 800+ Pokémon will be in the data for the games, only the Pokémon that are part of the Galar Pokédex.

Also Pokémon that aren't part of the Galar Pokédex can't be transfered to SWSH.

More info soon...

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
This is absurd, out of nowhere, and yet somehow not surprising. Game freak gonna game freak.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
This is the first horseman of the apocalypse. The series simply cannot handle 1000 Pokémon.

Wanace

Oct 29, 2017
Wait what? That would be ruinous. My near complete living dex is on Pokemon Bank. I have some Pokemon in there that I caught in the original Ruby on GBA.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
This is fucking bullshit.

Seriously. We're now limited to 300-400 Pokemon best case scenario. Terrible.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Is the idea that once you unlock the National broader pokedex in the new games that you can then move any Pokemon into Sword and Shield? If so, I'd understand.

But are they saying any Pokemon not in the initial Galar dex are forever trapped in gen 7? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.