• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I thought it was pretty good. I'm way more into it after this trailer than anything I saw before it.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean ok, weekends at bernies for the kids
That was my take away.

Looks like a fun movie.

Edit: To note, I think it looks like a fun movie, but it doesn't give me that Disney-esque vibe I got from say, Zootopia. Like I think I would eventually wanna watch Onward, but Zootopia (just using as an example of non-humans in modern society) was one I absolutely wanted to see.

Last edited:

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I'm not too excited. I bet they're going to finish his body at the last minute and he's going to tell them that they shouldn't have stressed out about their journey or central argument so much.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Still seems weak for Pixar, particularly in the art direction which feels like a huge step back after what they just achieved in Toy Story 4; the lighting is seriously flat. It really looks like a film that would have been made by a different studio

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Not really digging the art direction, but I'm in for the plot and usual Pixar charm.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Baby Driver really did something for "Hocus Pocus" by the band Focus, didn't it?

Edit: Double-beaten. I grew up with my dad playing it way too loud on his giant stereo.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like I'm not the only person who's kind of indifferent about this film while being very into other Disney/Pixar movies. That said, I also agree that this is probably the best its looked so far. The element of the dad is grabbing my attention more.

Failburger

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
That was my take away.

Looks like a fun movie.

Edit: To note, I think it looks like a fun movie, but it doesn't give me that Disney-esque vibe I got from say, Zootopia. Like I think I would eventually wanna watch Onward, but Zootopia (just using as an example of non-humans in modern society) was one I absolutely wanted to see.

Yeah, I have a thing for Judy Hopps too!

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why Pixar's moms look the same?

Honestly, very unappealing anthropomorphic designs all around. Look samey.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Pixar's Bright. The main characters is abit uninspired, but I like the setting and premise. Love the jokes too.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not really excited for this, but I will say that Pixar trailers are often pretty bad compared to the actual films. So I hope this turns out well :)

Rabbit

Feb 24, 2018
I don't know why, but I just can't enjoy this art style. Otherwise, it looks like a fun movie I suppose.

TheSquozenOne

Mar 1, 2019
Is the setting something that resonates more with Americans? Are they elfs? Why is it set in current times? I just don't really understand why they thought of it. Definitely original but... I don't get what the main idea behind it is.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Looks alright. Not something that would make me run out to the theater, but I'd definitely catch it when it ends up on TV or a streaming service.