Open Registrations and a Huge Milestone... 100,000 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2017
Hello! My name is Emily.

Exactly 33 hours and 54 minutes ago, ResetEra went from dream to reality. In that time more than 9000 of you organized yourselves, coordinated with us, and helped make this forum our new home. We're now thrilled to announce that we just passed 100,000 posts a little over a day after launch! This is an amazing milestone and an achievement that you should all be proud of.

We'd also like to take the opportunity to announce that the site will now be leaving what you might call Early Access and that the grace period on paid emails and junior membership has ended. In the morning in the western hemisphere, we will be officially opening up regular registrations. This will require paid email addresses, manual account approval, and a period of junior membership.

We'd like to thank all of the leaders who rallied their communities on Discord, the tech team for the miracles they worked getting and keeping this site online, the volunteer moderators for their incredible vigilance, and of course this amazing community as a whole.

The100,000th post:

British band not performing any dates in Britain, especially so in Scotland :(. Shame, it'd have been nice to see them live.

Hecht

Welp
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
List of our amazing Community Reps:

1upmuffin
A.M.
Aiii
AJ
Anton
Archangel
avcables
Aztechnology
B-dubs
backslashbunny
Beefy
berzeli
bread
BRSxIgnition
CazTGG
CesspoolofHatred
Chaparral
Cisce
Colin
ColtraineGF
CreeperBlocks
Dahbomb
Dandy Crocodile
Danthrax
DemonCarnotaur
Dusk Golem
Edge
Emily
EMT
EvilMario
exmachina64
fallengorn
Flandy
Funyarinpa
Galvan
Geist
greeny
GulAtiCa
Hektor
HylianSeven
iRAWR
Jacob.Armitage
JadedWriter
Jahranimo
jarate
jett
Jexhius
JohnofMars
Karsticles
kayos90
Ketch
kierwynn
Koozek
KSweeley
kswiston
Kyolux
Lakuza
Lateralus
lucebuce
luulubuu
Malyse
Meophist
Messi
Millenia
MrNelson
Neoxon
NoblesseOblige
Ody
Onemic
OniBaka
PaperSparrow
Peagles
Pendulum
Phonciple Bone
Poodlestrike
QisTopTier
Raticus79
RatskyWatsky
razakin
Red XIII
Resilient
Retro
royalant
ryseing
Sai
Salamando
SDBurton
Seda
Sentry
Serene
SG-17
ShadowSwordmaster
ShadyK64
shira
Sibersk Esto
Son of Sparda
Sophia
Stuart444
Sunflower
Technniqe
TheFlow
Tovarisc
turmoil7
VanillaCakeIsBurning
Vena
WaffleTaco
z0m3le
ZealousD
ZombieFred

List of our incredible Discord moderators and those who helped with initial setup and documentation:

adamblue
bonickhausen
Cisce
Dr. Monkey
Galvan
GraphicViolets
Grizzly
Lenz
Palculator
Robin
Sentry
Spookmin
thenewjeva
VOOK

If I missed anyone, please let me know - Discord is...difficult when trying to find the right information. :D

(that's also 49.2 posts/minute. Whew!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 25, 2017
You've all done an incredible job so far. Thanks for breathing new life into this community and giving us a new home.

Good luck on the open registration, we believe in you!

Oct 24, 2017
I am amazed at how prolific everyone has been!

I have already browsed some great threads, and I am looking forward to spending more time interacting in them as some of the registration craziness dies down.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I see! My name!! This has been an incredible journey and we've already created some amazing memories, let's all do our best to make this place amazing!! <3

deltaplus

Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Congrats everyone - just want to say how proud I am of everyone and the hard work and love they've put into making this community a reality. Proud to be part of this ride with y'all.

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to the amazing team on such a smooth transition over the past few days in setting this place up to managing all the signups and building this home for the community
Happy to be a part of this hype

Oct 26, 2017
Very surprised how we got all this up so fast! I remember when I was creating all those channels when the discord server was just starting :D

Sir Guts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You’ve all done a great job in building our home and our job as a community is to make this place warm and safe for the fam <3

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
Huge shoutout to the community reps. You guys went above and beyond to get us all in here. Can't believe you pulled it off!

Pirate Bae

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
??
The community reps I worked with truly was the dream team. A pleasure to get to know you all, and thank you for helping me out on several occasions. <3

Also, props to the admin / mod team for getting this done so quickly! Y'all are the real MVP's.

Oct 25, 2017
US, California
Posting in EPIC thread about an EPIC community on an EPIC and historic day to remember always!

Admin, mod team and community team (reps) here are amazing so far and I can only imagine it's going to get even better. Thanks for all you did and are doing.

Oct 25, 2017
Major thanks to Crimson and RetroMG for helping me vet Persona's discord, and well done/congratulations to the rest of the community reps, moderators, and admins. I've never seen anything go this smoothly on this scale before, and it was incredible.

Lakuza

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
congrats to all the team and reps. :) Never ever seen anything like this happen, especially with discord so was fun to be a part of. But, i'm glad to see the forums up, having so many discord chat servers was way too distracting/addicting XD

Status
Not open for further replies.