• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

[OPEN SPOILERS] GAME OF THRONES S8 |*FULL LEAK DISCUSSION*| IT IS KNOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Reminder that the Waif was spotted on set. Now, I'm not saying that Arya has been the Waif all along but #CONFIRMED. What a method actress. She even fucked Gendry just to get in character, what a legend.
Lol if the Waif has been in disguise as Arya this entire time, that will be one of the dumbest plot twists ever. It’ll make the death of the NK even worse.

Honestly, the faceless men somehow being involved in the finale in some hilarious left-field twist is the only way I will receive any satisfaction from next weeks episode.

I miss Margaery.
You and me both.

So what are the leaks left for the last episode?
Jon kills Dany. Takes the black or just goes to live with the wildlings.

Bran is elected king by some high lords thanks to a speech by Tyrion. Bran creates a small council including Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and .... BRON lol

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly, the faceless men somehow being involved in the finale in some hilarious left-field twist is the only way I will receive any satisfaction from next weeks episode.

You and me both.

Jon kills Dany. Takes the black or just goes to live with the wildlings.

Bran is elected king by some high lords thanks to a speech by Tyrion. Bran creates a small council including Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and .... BRON lol
Thanks, sounds very unsatisfying but I don't really care anymore.

Oct 28, 2017
Lol if the Waif has been in disguise as Arya this entire time, that will be one of the dumbest plot twists ever. It’ll make the death of the NK even worse.
Also doesn't make sense. Why would she secretly kill off the red wedding family if she were the waif.

...so basically she is the waif confirmed because herp a fucking derp D&D forgot.

Jon embraces Dany then stabs her. Dany crawls away as Jon removes his mask, revealing the waif. Dany mounts Drogon, but Drogon turns to her, says “that won’t save you”, and removes his mask. Drogon is the waif.

As Dany dies, her mask slips from her face. Waif.

It’s waifs all the way down.

Dec 19, 2017
I think that Arya kills Jon and wears his face to kill Dany. For all Arya knows, Jon is fully backing Dany on the attack on KL. She also finds out that he’s not her brother, but the grandson of the man that killed her grandfather and uncle.

Oct 26, 2017
Jon tries to kill Daenerys, fails. Daenerys orders grey worm to kill Jon, stabs Jon with dragon glass while being burned by the dragon, Bran sees/does something stupid, ???random magical shit??, Jon is now the new night king. Daenerys kills dark jon snow in 10 minutes, and dies in the process. Everyone realizes Gendry has the best claim to throne after (Jon/Daenerys die), wins by default. Arya gives up assassinations to become his queen. The end.

I tried to come up with the most uncharacteristic and unimaginative prediction, pick me up D&D.

Jan 24, 2019
I think that Arya kills Jon and wears his face to kill Dany. For all Arya knows, Jon is fully backing Dany on the attack on KL. She also finds out that he’s not her brother, but the grandson of the man that killed her grandfather and uncle.

robert baratheon didn’t know arya so maybe the grandfather and uncle didn’t either so i doubt the emotion would be there

but based on the arguments people use to justify Danys turn i think a MaD AsSaSsIn is perfectly viable right now. Arya has wanted to kill people since episode 2 or 3

Oct 27, 2017

Watching this scene of Dany from the end of season 3 and comparing it to what we have now...and what we are possibly getting in the last episode just makes me super depressed.

I’ll always love the show despite season 8 but I just cannot understand how they messed this up so much...

😞

Dec 1, 2017
What if Arya has been the waif this whole time? Like catelyn stark never had a 2nd daughter, it was all a faceless long game. The bravos scenes where they fight are in her head like fight club.
Since when were you under the impression that Catelyn Stark is the real Catelyn? Ned went away for the rebellion and when he returned...well, he wouldn't know much about her so she was the perfect target to replace. The long con, everybody is a faceless man

Status
Not open for further replies.