• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
What?

Wait a minute.

If I'm every other Lord at this meeting, watching what Sansa just did...WHO WOULDN'T be like, "Fuck it, we going independent too up in this bitch."

Serenity

Mar 3, 2018
This is SOOOOOO stupid.

Just because Davos called it out, doesn't mean it's not ridiculous for him and others to get a vote.

Jon didn't make one real decision....Tyrion told him to kill Dany, and BRAN forces him to join the NW?

Bran acting normal now too....jesus.

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This episode is actually pretty good, but the buildup was awful, it will feel more earned in the books (if the books ever get this far)

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017
Was North seceding in any of the leaks? I know at this point it's obvious but it really makes no sense

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm taking bets right now:

How long till we get an announcement that D&D have "stepped down" from directed a Star Wars trilogy?

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can't spend the majority of your series telling us these things like "why Dorne is in the kingdoms" and "What comes with the price of honor" are important only to then reneg on them in the 11th hour because you're too lazy to double back on not even the books, but your own work, to make it make sense.

That's hack writing at it's finest.

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
"Sum up a show you devoted years to in one GIF"

FavoriteWeakCormorant-size_restricted.gif

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I IMMEDIATELY thought of Dorne in that scene. NO REASON they would stay and the North (whose heir now sits on the throne) secedes.
HER BROTHER IS KING

Not some 5th cousin, her LITERAL brother is god emperor, high lord wikipedia, first of his name.

Not only that, the North is the single most ravaged and devastated region in Westeros, it's winter, and they've lost all their hosts and several generations of men.

They literally don't have anything left to leave for and they don't have the CAPABILITY to survive given the direct, textual elements of the show that they have told us REPEATEDLY are important.

It's so fucking stupid.

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
"Died protecting his queen"

dont forget his lover, that's important too, gotta let the future generations know about that

Status
Not open for further replies.