• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tJfid4G.jpg

Official Staff Communication
Guys, knock off the discussion on any leaks. This is not a leak thread, this thread is just for the new trailer. If you want to discuss any leaks go to the appropriate thread. If there isn't one make it. Just don't use this thread.

Ok THIS is the appropriate leak/spoiler thread feel free to openly discuss any and all things related to GOT S8 spoilers/leaks/theories in here and only here

Anything goes related to GOT/ASOIAF discussion - you have been warned

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

buffer

anigif_sub-buzz-16148-1503375410-2.gif

The spoiler infos
https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bkc8xd/compilation_of_spoilers_for_got_episodes_46/

Last edited:

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They're real. Frikidoctor is legit. The betrayal is real. Anyone could see it coming from a mile away.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I'm thorned, i want to know the leaks....but not.

I always spoiled myself before every new GOT season (not counting the books spoilers, which i knew) but for this final season. I don't know.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're real. Frikidoctor is legit. The betrayal is real. Anyone could see it coming from a mile away.

Betrayal of what? What does he actually do? Nobody has answered this question. He just "betrays" or "commits treason" and then dies. What does he do?

The whole thing sounds like an obviously fake scene filmed to throw off leakers.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cersei miscarriages. Tyrion betrays dany and the north. Tyrion blows up Kingslanding with wildfire. He is put on trial and executed in the dragon pit. The one that I kinda dont believe is melisandre temporarily controls the army of the dead.

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm sure it's true. They telegraphed the Tyrion betrayal so hard last season.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cersei miscarriages. Tyrion betrays dany and the north. Tyrion blows up Kingslanding with wildfire. He is put on trial and executed in the dragon pit. The one that I kinda dont believe is melisandre temporarily controls the army of the dead.

This sequence of events doesn't make sense.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely going to be annoyed if the White Walkers get defeated at Winterfell in episode 3 in their very first battle after breaching the Wall.

Revali

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rito Village
I'm still betting that the dragon we saw over King's Landing in Bran's vision is Viserion. The writers went out of their way to tell us that there are just as many people living in King's Landing as there are in the entire north. The army of the dead strikes Winterfell and the Night King himself flies south.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tormund makes new life north of the wall

Everyone dies south of the wall

White walkers don't bother going back north of the wall, they figure their work is complete, turn to dust

Tormund is king of the remaining forces

Eventually saunters down south of the wall years later

Tormund sits on the iron throne

Tormund wins the game of thrones

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
it doesn't fit in tyrions arc to go out like that. there's almost no correlation to his story in the first 4 seasons and that supposed leaked ending. if they are still using GRRM's plot points for the character endings I highly doubt that's what he had come up with.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tormund makes new life north of the wall

Everyone dies south of the wall

White walkers don't bother going back north of the wall, they figure their work is complete, turn to dust

Tormund is king of the remaining forces

Eventually saunters down south of the wall years later

Tormund sits on the iron throne

Tormund wins the game of thrones

I now sub to this headcanon, thanks.

Tormund reigns supreme.

Oct 25, 2017
I could see the "betrayal" as Tyrion losing all confidence in Dany and trying to do another side deal with Cersei, but it finally really blows up in his face. Conversely, could see him blowing King's Landing up as a pragmatic last ditch effort to stop the Night King, accidentally killing Dany, and being blamed for it. Though to be fair, I could be conflating leaks with Speevey's fan fiction.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY

Why would he betray them only to blow up King's Landing anyways? Who exactly would he be working for?

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
I could see the "betrayal" as Tyrion losing all confidence in Dany and trying to do another side deal with Cersei, but it finally really blows up in his face. Conversely, could see him blowing King's Landing up as a pragmatic last ditch effort to stop the Night King, accidentally killing Dany, and being blamed for it. Though to be fair, I could be conflating leaks with Speevey's fan fiction.

I kinda thought Speevy's fanfiction was a disguised effort of talking about the leaks instead, some things he wrote line up with those alledged leaks

Why would he betray them only to blow up King's Landing anyways? Who exactly would he be working for?

If what friki doctor says is true, he blows KL when the dead are overriding them in an effort to kill the WW and also prevent the citizens from being resurrected

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If what friki doctor says is true, he blows KL when the dead are overriding them in an effort to kill the WW and also prevent the citizens from being resurrected

So is the act of nuking KL what everyone calls his betrayal, or does he betray them THEN blow up KL?

Like if he takes initiative himself and blows up King's Landing and Dany and Jon take that as a betrayal, fair enough - that's a Tyrion thing to do. But if he bails on them and then blows up King's Landing and him LEAVING is what's considered the betrayal, it just seems empty.

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
So is the act of nuking KL what everyone calls his betrayal, or does he betray them THEN blow up KL?

Like if he takes initiative himself and blows up King's Landing and Dany and Jon take that as a betrayal, fair enough - that's a Tyrion thing to do. But if he bails on them and then blows up King's Landing and him LEAVING is what's considered the betrayal, it just seems empty.

I hope is not true, but if it is, I hope is like you say, otherwise it would be out of charater for him, but hey, is not like D&D are really worried about consistency

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I hope is not true, but if it is, I hope is like you say, otherwise it would be out of charater for him, but hey, is not like D&D are really worried about consistency

It would be suitably tragic if he were to take matters into his own hands and destroy King's Landing before the Walkers even get there out of a misguided sense of pragmatism, only for Jon and the Northmen to kill the Night King and end that threat around the same time.

He'd destroy the Iron Throne and sacrifice thousands of lives for nothing, which would be suitable grounds for an execution without question.

Oct 25, 2017

I think Dany and Jon will be convinced KL can still be saved, and aren't prepared for that big of a sacrifice to stop the AoTD. Tyrion, being the realist he's always been (keeping in mind there's a decent chance that his relationship with the two has frayed considerably by this point in the season) tells them fuck that, and blows it because there's no other choice. There's your betrayal, and there's your tragic end to Tyrion's character, ultimately being punished for being the one person strong enough to do what needed to be done.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I think Dany and Jon will be convinced KL can still be saved, and aren't prepared for that big of a sacrifice to stop the AoTD. Tyrion, being the realist he's always been (keeping in mind there's a decent chance that his relationship with the two has frayed considerably by this point in the season) tells them fuck that, and blows it because there's no other choice. There's your betrayal, and there's your tragic end to Tyrion's character, ultimately being punished for being the one person strong enough to do what needed to be done.

You and I are definitely on the same page here, yeah. I feel like Tyrion making a bad call for the good of the realm and dashing Dany's plans in the process would certainly be within the bounds of his character and lead into the tragic end he's always been arcing toward.

Aurongel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think if this does happen then his motivation is going to be focused more on getting revenge on the citizen's of King's Landing for turning on him during his trial.

That said, Cersei has been foreshadowing her "Mad Queen" moment since like season 2 with her constantly referencing "burning cities to the ground" and etc. It makes way, way too much sense for her to burn her own city to the ground. In my head cannon, she gets killed by Brienne the same way Jaime killed Aerys. It would be an ironic twist on the Valonqar prophecy by having the role of the "younger, beautiful woman" be filled by Brienne - a character whose physical appearance and gender is constantly mocked.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone please post the entire leak?
It's just a collection of production stuff and what Frikidoctor and Javi said. I kinda gave a small summary in my other post. Here's the links and sources if you wanna dig through it.

https://old.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/9p7u4u/season_8_news_and_leaks

A user named u/WatchersOnMyBalls leaked all these pics and said that "Jaime Lannister will die in Brienne arms" and "Melisandre fights the Nights King" by turning the dead against him.

https://imgur.com/a/9RJzf

Nov 13, 2017
It's just a collection of production stuff and what Frikidoctor and Javi said. I kinda gave a small summary in my other post. Here's the links and sources if you wanna dig through it.

https://old.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/9p7u4u/season_8_news_and_leaks

A user named u/WatchersOnMyBalls leaked all these pics and said that "Jaime Lannister will die in Brienne arms" and "Melisandre fights the Nights King" by turning the dead against him.

https://imgur.com/a/9RJzf

This. Sounds. AWESOME.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Read this a few months ago on r/frefolk, but can't find the post now, most of it is from Frikidoctor:

Jon and Dany both will be on the throne. Sansa might die by the same posion Joffrey died off. Jaime will be in 4 episodes, will die in Briennes arms. Tormund will die during battle of winterfell (episode 3, longest battle in cinematic history, directed by Sapochnik) when saving Brienne from the dead. Edd, Pod and some others will die in Winterfell battle. Golden Company will defeat the remaining defenders at WInterfell once the dead have detroyed Winterfell. Davos will, unless I misremember, appear in episode 6, so he doesn't die during the battles.

Last edited:

SArcher

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That sounds a bit too by the numbers for Game of Thrones.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I think it has been said multiple times that the ending will be bittersweet. i just don't see Dany and Jon (both) making out of this alive and together.

If they both die they will be together at least.

Unless.....it's confirmed that there is nothing on the other side, then yeah they are fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.