• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

[OPEN SPOILERS] GAME OF THRONES S8 |*FULL LEAK DISCUSSION*| VOLIMAR DOHAERIS

Oct 25, 2017
I think that ship has long since sailed, lol.

My guess, if Jaqen and/or the Waif actually appear on screen in ep. 6, it will be Arya returning to the House of Black & White in her part of the epilogue. You know, like nothing ever happened.
well... we will know soon anyways.

that photo was in seville, which is where the dragonpit scene is... possibly very end of show. but then again... they obviously had a bunch of random people show up like the actors/actresses for jaime, cersei, the night king. so they were just throwing people out there. (much like shae in season 6)

but there's always the chance that they're really there for filming. (though the actor for jaqen posing for fans makes his appearance unlikely)

the thing that's been bugging me is the dragonpit scene is supposedly where this tyrion trial is supposed to occur led by dany. but... emilia clark wasn't spotted there which might fly in the face of the current rumors.

Oct 25, 2017
So, show Arya is only given the kill against the Night King because it’s not expected. She goes to king’s Landing and does nothing really. Leaks say she kinda fucks off our of Westeros after the last episode.

... I haven’t read the books but I’m aware Night King isn’t a thing there, so what the fuck is Arya’s actual ending? I don’t know much about the hound’s role in the books but I don’t think she’d be going with him for Cleganebowl at the end as far as I’m aware of how his character is used. So, what did GRRM tell D&D she’d do at the end because outside of things they made up, she doesn’t do anything.

Oct 27, 2017
So, show Arya is only given the kill against the Night King because it’s not expected. She goes to king’s Landing and does nothing really. Leaks say she kinda fucks off our of Westeros after the last episode.

... I haven’t read the books but I’m aware Night King isn’t a thing there, so what the fuck is Arya’s actual ending? I don’t know much about the hound’s role in the books but I don’t think she’d be going with him for Cleganebowl at the end as far as I’m aware of how his character is used. So, what did GRRM tell D&D she’d do at the end because outside of things they made up, she doesn’t do anything.
IMO Arya should've never made it back to Westeros.
She should've been the eyes through which we see Essos through in her journey east. Maybe to Asshai.
Maybe she could return years later after a long journey.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I wonder what Jon's reaction to his punishment will be. Kinda shitty that Tyrion suggests for him to kill Dany... and then sends him to do the worlds most pointless job.

At least he still ends with a relatively happy ending, with Ghost and Tormund- but still, feels like he got done dirty by Tyrion in the moment.

Dec 1, 2017
So Jon's ending is "I'm going to the Night's Watch." [beat] "Fuck literally all of you, literally all of you are insane and politics is a bag of dicks, imma gonna live with my wolf and my redhead."

Honestly, I dig it. Don't super buy that's the ending though because it makes Grey Worm look insane. "I kill innocents for my Queen. I also arbitrarily decide that her murderer being punished by going to this institution that I never heard of and has no value to me and that I don't understand why it's such a big deal to even go there is enough punishment." But I'd be okay with it.

If that's the write off they're doing for Grey Worm wouldn't it have made more sense to have him actually be reluctant in all the slaughter like Jon from the previous episode?

I wonder what Jon's reaction to his punishment will be. Kinda shitty that Tyrion suggests for him to kill Dany... and then sends him to do the worlds most pointless job.

At least he still ends with a relatively happy ending, with Ghost and Tormund- but still, feels like he got done dirty by Tyrion in the moment.
To play devil's advocate, Jon wanted nothing to do at all with any of this mess. He never wanted the throne or to be "King of the North" for that matter. So it's effectively an exile in name only.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay like, just a couple things.

Yi Ti is to the west of Westeros, they know that, they have their own wall and everything. Bran wargs into a Dragon to "walk" even though he's literally not human anymore but okay sure whatever dumb shit I guess it's still stupid that he's king. Why is every main character now super important even still, like we don't get closure for Jamie fucking Lannister but we get closure fo Yohn Royce and Robin Arryn who is barely even a character in the show? Didn't the Lannisters sack Storms End after Stannis took it after he died? Shouldn't there be nothing left of it but ruins at this point considering the stormlands were bled dry extremely early in the wars?

Seriously though this is just so stupid and bad it's almost impossible not to laugh at how they thought nobody would find this stupid.

You literally make Bronn one of the 10 most powerful people in the country. Bronn, a character who, up to this point, is literally just there to crack jokes. I guess it's less stupid then putting what amounts to a wikipedia audio book on the throne of a nation but good lord is it still dumb as hell.

Dec 1, 2017
I just dont buy that brann is gonna end up on the throne could be wrong but isnt brann's whole thing now that he consider himself no longer human or something and no longer wishes to mingle in the affairs of mankind. But then again nothing makes sense this season.
He might not want the throne but Jon has been saying 'I don't want it' this entire season. He doesn't want it so hard that Bran will be forced to take it.