• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

[OPEN SPOILERS] GAME OF THRONES S8 |*FULL LEAK DISCUSSION*| VOLIMAR DOHAERIS

Okay like, just a couple things.

Yi Ti is to the west of Westeros, they know that, they have their own wall and everything. Bran wargs into a Dragon to "walk" even though he's literally not human anymore but okay sure whatever dumb shit I guess it's still stupid that he's king. Why is every main character now super important even still, like we don't get closure for Jamie fucking Lannister but we get closure fo Yohn Royce and Robin Arryn who is barely even a character in the show? Didn't the Lannisters sack Storms End after Stannis took it after he died? Shouldn't there be nothing left of it but ruins at this point considering the stormlands were bled dry extremely early in the wars?

Seriously though this is just so stupid and bad it's almost impossible not to laugh at how they thought nobody would find this stupid.

You literally make Bronn one of the 10 most powerful people in the country. Bronn, a character who, up to this point, is literally just there to crack jokes. I guess it's less stupid then putting what amounts to a wikipedia audio book on the throne of a nation but good lord is it still dumb as hell.
Ti Ti is east of westeros in essos

though it is technically to the west to becuase round planet

Though Arya is a dead girl they don't have the technology to make it to whatever not America is called on planetos

Oct 25, 2017
Night Queen Dany makes it even WORSE. It's literally "nothing ever changes, this was all worthless, everybody died for nothing" how would ANYBODY find that satisfying? It's not a sequel hook, they're not making a sequel to this shit. You have to write a conclusion.

Jan 24, 2019

May 16th Q&A (Finished)
Source hasn't answered the last 6+ questions so we'll stop taking questions for now to stop annoying them. Maybe more questions will be answered tomorrow.

Is Tyrion making decisions while being a prisoner?​
Tyrion is in front of the council as a prisoner of Grey Worm he isn't making decision he is content with being a prisoner he makes suggestions only.

Does drogon have an emotional reaction?​
Drogon is emotional as a dragon can get I guess. when Dany dies he comes stands over here and it's all the roar before he brings the iron throne and carries her away.

Why is Grey Worm taking Jon prisoner and later accepting his punishment and just going his merry way with the unsullied and dorthroki?​
When Bran names Tyrion as his hand Grey Worm gets upset and says he must pay his crimes. He will by trying to make the world a better place for the rest of his life. Then Tyrion is the one telling Jon he is going back to the Nights Watch. He said Greyworm wanted him dead and Santa wanted him back home so nobody is getting what they want it's a fair compromise.

Does Jon actually leave the wall?​
Yes. The last shot is him, Ghost, Tormund and a bunch of the wildings leaving the wall and heading north.

Does Rhaegar come back?​
No.

Do they show what Drogon does with Dany?​
No

Does Arya travel alone?​
No. With a whole crew. No one important that I noticed.

Does Arya have any main characters with her crew?​
No.

Does Tully and Riverrun get mentioned?​
I don't recall that being mentioned.

——-

this is hot garbage

Oct 25, 2017
May 16th Q&A (Finished)
Source hasn't answered the last 6+ questions so we'll stop taking questions for now to stop annoying them. Maybe more questions will be answered tomorrow.

Is Tyrion making decisions while being a prisoner?​
Tyrion is in front of the council as a prisoner of Grey Worm he isn't making decision he is content with being a prisoner he makes suggestions only.

Does drogon have an emotional reaction?​
Drogon is emotional as a dragon can get I guess. when Dany dies he comes stands over here and it's all the roar before he brings the iron throne and carries her away.

Why is Grey Worm taking Jon prisoner and later accepting his punishment and just going his merry way with the unsullied and dorthroki?​
When Bran names Tyrion as his hand Grey Worm gets upset and says he must pay his crimes. He will by trying to make the world a better place for the rest of his life. Then Tyrion is the one telling Jon he is going back to the Nights Watch. He said Greyworm wanted him dead and Santa wanted him back home so nobody is getting what they want it's a fair compromise.

Does Jon actually leave the wall?​
Yes. The last shot is him, Ghost, Tormund and a bunch of the wildings leaving the wall and heading north.

Does Rhaegar come back?​
No.

Do they show what Drogon does with Dany?​
No

Does Arya travel alone?​
No. With a whole crew. No one important that I noticed.

Does Arya have any main characters with her crew?​
No.

Does Tully and Riverrun get mentioned?​
I don't recall that being mentioned.

——-

this is hot garbage
meh we already know this

Dec 1, 2017
So is the show gonna address that in spite of how Wildlings are willing to make peace they still live in a very desolate land and still likely will have to raid the North to survive, even during spring, and that Jon is now pretty much the King-Beyond-the-Wall? Because boy that would make thanksgiving dinners with Sansa awkward.

Or are we supposed to assume that they don't need to raid the north anymore to survive somehow?

Oct 28, 2017
And Grey Worm endorsing the mass murder of innocent women and children because of Dany when he's an ex-slave makes about as much sense as him letting Jon go unpunished for killing the breaker of chains, whatever, none of the work was put in anywhere

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So is the show gonna address that in spite of how Wildlings are willing to make peace they still live in a very desolate land and still likely will have to raid the North to survive, even during spring, and that Jon is now pretty much the King-Beyond-the-Wall? Because boy that would make thanksgiving dinners with Sansa awkward.

Or are we supposed to assume that they don't need to raid the north anymore to survive somehow?
The Wildlings could probably take Last Hearth and the lands surrounding it as their own without much pushback. It's not like the Umbers are still there to contest it.

Dec 1, 2017
The Wildlings could probably take Last Hearth and the lands surrounding it as their own without much pushback. It's not like the Umbers are still there to contest it.
Considering Jon's history for failing upwards, they'll start by taking Castle Black and other uncontested castles and before you know it Jon will have accidentally conquered enough of the North to pose a threat to Sansa.

She goes "How dare you betray me, brother?"

Jon has a deadpan expression and goes "...Jesus Christ how did I do this again."

This is really what should be done.

I’m going to imagine that once the Unsullied leave, Jon and the wildlings go settle the New Gift and the Last Heart region. Sansa gifts the Last Hearth to Jon or Tormund but Jon gets to live there either way.