• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly, the faceless men somehow being involved in the finale in some hilarious left-field twist is the only way I will receive any satisfaction from next weeks episode.

You and me both.

Jon kills Dany. Takes the black or just goes to live with the wildlings.

Bran is elected king by some high lords thanks to a speech by Tyrion. Bran creates a small council including Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and .... BRON lol

Thanks, sounds very unsatisfying but I don't really care anymore.

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Arya will take off her face and it will be the Waif. Then the Waif will take off her face and it will be Syrio. Then Syrio will take off his face and it will have been VINCE MCMAHON ALL ALONG

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Jon decapitates evil Daenerys and removes his face to reveal Arya, and then again to reveal the waif.

*winks at the audience*

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
What if Arya has been the waif this whole time? Like catelyn stark never had a 2nd daughter, it was all a faceless long game. The bravos scenes where they fight are in her head like fight club.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Lol if the Waif has been in disguise as Arya this entire time, that will be one of the dumbest plot twists ever. It'll make the death of the NK even worse.

Also doesn't make sense. Why would she secretly kill off the red wedding family if she were the waif.

...so basically she is the waif confirmed because herp a fucking derp D&D forgot.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Jon embraces Dany then stabs her. Dany crawls away as Jon removes his mask, revealing the waif. Dany mounts Drogon, but Drogon turns to her, says "that won't save you", and removes his mask. Drogon is the waif.

As Dany dies, her mask slips from her face. Waif.

It's waifs all the way down.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
I'm fully expecting a Jaqen H'ghar cameo. He's kind of a big deal and was absent for quite a while now.

Deleted member 36493

Dec 19, 2017
I think that Arya kills Jon and wears his face to kill Dany. For all Arya knows, Jon is fully backing Dany on the attack on KL. She also finds out that he's not her brother, but the grandson of the man that killed her grandfather and uncle.

killdatninja

Oct 26, 2017
Jon tries to kill Daenerys, fails. Daenerys orders grey worm to kill Jon, stabs Jon with dragon glass while being burned by the dragon, Bran sees/does something stupid, ???random magical shit??, Jon is now the new night king. Daenerys kills dark jon snow in 10 minutes, and dies in the process. Everyone realizes Gendry has the best claim to throne after (Jon/Daenerys die), wins by default. Arya gives up assassinations to become his queen. The end.

I tried to come up with the most uncharacteristic and unimaginative prediction, pick me up D&D.

Deleted member 52442

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I think that Arya kills Jon and wears his face to kill Dany. For all Arya knows, Jon is fully backing Dany on the attack on KL. She also finds out that he's not her brother, but the grandson of the man that killed her grandfather and uncle.

robert baratheon didn't know arya so maybe the grandfather and uncle didn't either so i doubt the emotion would be there

but based on the arguments people use to justify Danys turn i think a MaD AsSaSsIn is perfectly viable right now. Arya has wanted to kill people since episode 2 or 3

SebTheCat

Oct 27, 2017

Watching this scene of Dany from the end of season 3 and comparing it to what we have now...and what we are possibly getting in the last episode just makes me super depressed.

I'll always love the show despite season 8 but I just cannot understand how they messed this up so much...

😞

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Watching this scene of Dany from the end of season 3 and comparing it to what we have now...and what we are possibly getting in the last episode just makes me super depressed.

I'll always love the show despite season 8 but I just cannot understand how they messed this up so much...

😞

You liked that White Savior bullshit?

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
White Savior is a terrible trope (also thanks to D&D) but it's certainly preferable to the mess we have now.

Daenerys turned Grey Worm into a mindless, soulless killing machine.

"We are not human in their eyes. I am a weapon. She is a whore. You will not use them. They will use you. That is what they do."

-Grey Worm, Season 6

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
What if Arya has been the waif this whole time? Like catelyn stark never had a 2nd daughter, it was all a faceless long game. The bravos scenes where they fight are in her head like fight club.

Since when were you under the impression that Catelyn Stark is the real Catelyn? Ned went away for the rebellion and when he returned...well, he wouldn't know much about her so she was the perfect target to replace. The long con, everybody is a faceless man

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I never understood how Jaquen was captured in the first place if he is that badass face-changing assassin. The whole concept of the Faceless Men is too convenient. I am not a fan.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I never understood how Jaquen was captured in the first place if he is that badass face-changing assassin. The whole concept of the Faceless Men is too convenient. I am not a fan.

Is he captured or does he orchestrate a plan to start Arya along her path to become Azor Ahai?

HUH? HUH?! HUH?!!!!!!!!!

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Was gonna resist reading the leaks but morbid curiosity got the better of me. LMAO there's gonna be a shitstorm on Monday. How many "Most Underwhelming Series Finale" lists is this gonna end up on by the end of the year?

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I think the faceless men in the books and seas9n 2 aren't parkour ninja

they mostly hide and kill with pioson

They aren't good sword fighters most likely atleast consistently

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
I think that ship has long since sailed, lol.

My guess, if Jaqen and/or the Waif actually appear on screen in ep. 6, it will be Arya returning to the House of Black & White in her part of the epilogue. You know, like nothing ever happened.

well... we will know soon anyways.

that photo was in seville, which is where the dragonpit scene is... possibly very end of show. but then again... they obviously had a bunch of random people show up like the actors/actresses for jaime, cersei, the night king. so they were just throwing people out there. (much like shae in season 6)

but there's always the chance that they're really there for filming. (though the actor for jaqen posing for fans makes his appearance unlikely)

the thing that's been bugging me is the dragonpit scene is supposedly where this tyrion trial is supposed to occur led by dany. but... emilia clark wasn't spotted there which might fly in the face of the current rumors.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
If the waif is still alive and has been impersonating Arya, she totally needs an upgrade to her member status in the House of Black and White.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I don't get it. Is this surprisingly old or surprisingly young? She looks exactly 32 to me.

She's surprisingly hot and...stacked

retransmitting-correcting-name-correct-caption-below-faye-marsay-attending-the-a-private-war-premiere-as-part-of-the-bfi-london-film-festival-at-the-cineworld-cinema-in-london-PX8PM9.jpg

Wowie

Status
Not open for further replies.