• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
So, show Arya is only given the kill against the Night King because it's not expected. She goes to king's Landing and does nothing really. Leaks say she kinda fucks off our of Westeros after the last episode.

... I haven't read the books but I'm aware Night King isn't a thing there, so what the fuck is Arya's actual ending? I don't know much about the hound's role in the books but I don't think she'd be going with him for Cleganebowl at the end as far as I'm aware of how his character is used. So, what did GRRM tell D&D she'd do at the end because outside of things they made up, she doesn't do anything.

Sinfamy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So, show Arya is only given the kill against the Night King because it's not expected. She goes to king's Landing and does nothing really. Leaks say she kinda fucks off our of Westeros after the last episode.

... I haven't read the books but I'm aware Night King isn't a thing there, so what the fuck is Arya's actual ending? I don't know much about the hound's role in the books but I don't think she'd be going with him for Cleganebowl at the end as far as I'm aware of how his character is used. So, what did GRRM tell D&D she'd do at the end because outside of things they made up, she doesn't do anything.
IMO Arya should've never made it back to Westeros.
She should've been the eyes through which we see Essos through in her journey east. Maybe to Asshai.
Maybe she could return years later after a long journey.

Nephicide

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
lfZqpKF.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bkc8xd/compilation_of_spoilers_for_got_episodes_46/

Last edited:

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
You know its true since its so bad. Book Bran maybe, but show Bran on the throne, chosen by popular vote LOL.

Azzanadra

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I wonder what Jon's reaction to his punishment will be. Kinda shitty that Tyrion suggests for him to kill Dany... and then sends him to do the worlds most pointless job.

At least he still ends with a relatively happy ending, with Ghost and Tormund- but still, feels like he got done dirty by Tyrion in the moment.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Why doesnt Jon just turn around as soon as Grey Worm leaves and come right back lol? This ending just feels so unsatisfactory to me. Like they literally killed EVERYONE.

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017

So Jon's ending is "I'm going to the Night's Watch." [beat] "Fuck literally all of you, literally all of you are insane and politics is a bag of dicks, imma gonna live with my wolf and my redhead."

Honestly, I dig it. Don't super buy that's the ending though because it makes Grey Worm look insane. "I kill innocents for my Queen. I also arbitrarily decide that her murderer being punished by going to this institution that I never heard of and has no value to me and that I don't understand why it's such a big deal to even go there is enough punishment." But I'd be okay with it.

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Oh shit, that leak is from the Cleganebowl leaker. So that sounds pretty likely. So Greyworm just...fucks off.

You know what? Fuck it, this is a happy ending for Jon as far as I'm concerned.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
If that's the write off they're doing for Grey Worm wouldn't it have made more sense to have him actually be reluctant in all the slaughter like Jon from the previous episode?

I wonder what Jon's reaction to his punishment will be. Kinda shitty that Tyrion suggests for him to kill Dany... and then sends him to do the worlds most pointless job.

At least he still ends with a relatively happy ending, with Ghost and Tormund- but still, feels like he got done dirty by Tyrion in the moment.

To play devil's advocate, Jon wanted nothing to do at all with any of this mess. He never wanted the throne or to be "King of the North" for that matter. So it's effectively an exile in name only.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
To play devil's advocate, Jon wanted nothing to do at all with any of this mess. He never wanted the throne or to be "King of the North" for that matter. So it's effectively an exile in name only.

Until they make Dany the new Night Queen in the post-credits stinger. No other reason for Drogon to fly off with her body.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
King Bran has ludicrous potential but the bullet points sound like trash. What a fucking disaster.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I just dont buy that brann is gonna end up on the throne could be wrong but isnt brann's whole thing now that he consider himself no longer human or something and no longer wishes to mingle in the affairs of mankind. But then again nothing makes sense this season.

The show only made you think that so you wouldn't see King Bran coming, lol.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay like, just a couple things.

Yi Ti is to the west of Westeros, they know that, they have their own wall and everything. Bran wargs into a Dragon to "walk" even though he's literally not human anymore but okay sure whatever dumb shit I guess it's still stupid that he's king. Why is every main character now super important even still, like we don't get closure for Jamie fucking Lannister but we get closure fo Yohn Royce and Robin Arryn who is barely even a character in the show? Didn't the Lannisters sack Storms End after Stannis took it after he died? Shouldn't there be nothing left of it but ruins at this point considering the stormlands were bled dry extremely early in the wars?

Seriously though this is just so stupid and bad it's almost impossible not to laugh at how they thought nobody would find this stupid.

You literally make Bronn one of the 10 most powerful people in the country. Bronn, a character who, up to this point, is literally just there to crack jokes. I guess it's less stupid then putting what amounts to a wikipedia audio book on the throne of a nation but good lord is it still dumb as hell.

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I just dont buy that brann is gonna end up on the throne could be wrong but isnt brann's whole thing now that he consider himself no longer human or something and no longer wishes to mingle in the affairs of mankind. But then again nothing makes sense this season.

He might not want the throne but Jon has been saying 'I don't want it' this entire season. He doesn't want it so hard that Bran will be forced to take it.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Okay like, just a couple things.

Yi Ti is to the west of Westeros, they know that, they have their own wall and everything. Bran wargs into a Dragon to "walk" even though he's literally not human anymore but okay sure whatever dumb shit I guess it's still stupid that he's king. Why is every main character now super important even still, like we don't get closure for Jamie fucking Lannister but we get closure fo Yohn Royce and Robin Arryn who is barely even a character in the show? Didn't the Lannisters sack Storms End after Stannis took it after he died? Shouldn't there be nothing left of it but ruins at this point considering the stormlands were bled dry extremely early in the wars?

Seriously though this is just so stupid and bad it's almost impossible not to laugh at how they thought nobody would find this stupid.

You literally make Bronn one of the 10 most powerful people in the country. Bronn, a character who, up to this point, is literally just there to crack jokes. I guess it's less stupid then putting what amounts to a wikipedia audio book on the throne of a nation but good lord is it still dumb as hell.
Ti Ti is east of westeros in essos

though it is technically to the west to becuase round planet

Though Arya is a dead girl they don't have the technology to make it to whatever not America is called on planetos

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Night Queen Dany makes it even WORSE. It's literally "nothing ever changes, this was all worthless, everybody died for nothing" how would ANYBODY find that satisfying? It's not a sequel hook, they're not making a sequel to this shit. You have to write a conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.