• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
VERY IMPORTANT TWIST:

The leaker(or middleman for the leaks, anyhow) is heavily implying that Jon pets Ghost. We might have a happy ending.

BIG J

Oct 27, 2017
lfZqpKF.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bkc8xd/compilation_of_spoilers_for_got_episodes_46/
I don't even know what to say...

Deleted member 52442

Banned
Jan 24, 2019

May 16th Q&A (Finished)
Source hasn't answered the last 6+ questions so we'll stop taking questions for now to stop annoying them. Maybe more questions will be answered tomorrow.

Is Tyrion making decisions while being a prisoner?​
Tyrion is in front of the council as a prisoner of Grey Worm he isn't making decision he is content with being a prisoner he makes suggestions only.

Does drogon have an emotional reaction?​
Drogon is emotional as a dragon can get I guess. when Dany dies he comes stands over here and it's all the roar before he brings the iron throne and carries her away.

Why is Grey Worm taking Jon prisoner and later accepting his punishment and just going his merry way with the unsullied and dorthroki?​
When Bran names Tyrion as his hand Grey Worm gets upset and says he must pay his crimes. He will by trying to make the world a better place for the rest of his life. Then Tyrion is the one telling Jon he is going back to the Nights Watch. He said Greyworm wanted him dead and Santa wanted him back home so nobody is getting what they want it's a fair compromise.

Does Jon actually leave the wall?​
Yes. The last shot is him, Ghost, Tormund and a bunch of the wildings leaving the wall and heading north.

Does Rhaegar come back?​
No.

Do they show what Drogon does with Dany?​
No

Does Arya travel alone?​
No. With a whole crew. No one important that I noticed.

Does Arya have any main characters with her crew?​
No.

Does Tully and Riverrun get mentioned?​
I don't recall that being mentioned.

——-

this is hot garbage

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yep, next week is going to be hell. I still cant ebilive the biggest show on TV is ending in such shit fashion.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
May 16th Q&A (Finished)
Source hasn't answered the last 6+ questions so we'll stop taking questions for now to stop annoying them. Maybe more questions will be answered tomorrow.

Is Tyrion making decisions while being a prisoner?​
Tyrion is in front of the council as a prisoner of Grey Worm he isn't making decision he is content with being a prisoner he makes suggestions only.

Does drogon have an emotional reaction?​
Drogon is emotional as a dragon can get I guess. when Dany dies he comes stands over here and it's all the roar before he brings the iron throne and carries her away.

Why is Grey Worm taking Jon prisoner and later accepting his punishment and just going his merry way with the unsullied and dorthroki?​
When Bran names Tyrion as his hand Grey Worm gets upset and says he must pay his crimes. He will by trying to make the world a better place for the rest of his life. Then Tyrion is the one telling Jon he is going back to the Nights Watch. He said Greyworm wanted him dead and Santa wanted him back home so nobody is getting what they want it's a fair compromise.

Does Jon actually leave the wall?​
Yes. The last shot is him, Ghost, Tormund and a bunch of the wildings leaving the wall and heading north.

Does Rhaegar come back?​
No.

Do they show what Drogon does with Dany?​
No

Does Arya travel alone?​
No. With a whole crew. No one important that I noticed.

Does Arya have any main characters with her crew?​
No.

Does Tully and Riverrun get mentioned?​
I don't recall that being mentioned.

——-

this is hot garbage

meh we already know this

mercenar1e

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
I just can't believe Grey Worm would let Jon walk after killing the one person that freed him and everyone he knows from slavery. The Dothraki only recognizes one Queen so why would they listen to King Wheelchair?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I just can't believe Grey Worm would let Jon walk after killing the one person that freed him and everyone he knows from slavery. The Dothraki only recognizes one Queen so why would they listen to King Wheelchair?

These writers don't care about internal consistency. It's amazing how rushed it all feels.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
how the FUCK does Jon not have a spear through his face

what in targnation is Bronn doing on the fucking council as the master of coin

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
That speech about freeing the people of King's Landing and now having to free the world is gonna be

something

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
So is the show gonna address that in spite of how Wildlings are willing to make peace they still live in a very desolate land and still likely will have to raid the North to survive, even during spring, and that Jon is now pretty much the King-Beyond-the-Wall? Because boy that would make thanksgiving dinners with Sansa awkward.

Or are we supposed to assume that they don't need to raid the north anymore to survive somehow?

Burt

Oct 28, 2017
And Grey Worm endorsing the mass murder of innocent women and children because of Dany when he's an ex-slave makes about as much sense as him letting Jon go unpunished for killing the breaker of chains, whatever, none of the work was put in anywhere

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So is the show gonna address that in spite of how Wildlings are willing to make peace they still live in a very desolate land and still likely will have to raid the North to survive, even during spring, and that Jon is now pretty much the King-Beyond-the-Wall? Because boy that would make thanksgiving dinners with Sansa awkward.

Or are we supposed to assume that they don't need to raid the north anymore to survive somehow?

The Wildlings could probably take Last Hearth and the lands surrounding it as their own without much pushback. It's not like the Umbers are still there to contest it.

Burt

Oct 28, 2017
Alliser was full of shit, winter's fine beyond the wall

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
The Wildlings could probably take Last Hearth and the lands surrounding it as their own without much pushback. It's not like the Umbers are still there to contest it.

Considering Jon's history for failing upwards, they'll start by taking Castle Black and other uncontested castles and before you know it Jon will have accidentally conquered enough of the North to pose a threat to Sansa.

She goes "How dare you betray me, brother?"

Jon has a deadpan expression and goes "...Jesus Christ how did I do this again."

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles

This is really what should be done.

I'm going to imagine that once the Unsullied leave, Jon and the wildlings go settle the New Gift and the Last Heart region. Sansa gifts the Last Hearth to Jon or Tormund but Jon gets to live there either way.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Considering Jon's history for failing upwards, they'll start by taking Castle Black and other uncontested castles and before you know it Jon will have accidentally conquered enough of the North to pose a threat to Sansa.

She goes "How dare you betray me, brother?"

Jon has a deadpan expression and goes "...Jesus Christ how did I do this again."

It ends with Jon killing Sansa.

Bran is elected King in the North.

And Jon exiles himself back to the Wall....again.

Jon keeps murdering family members and Bran keeps accruing titles because of Jon.

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
It ends with Jon killing Sansa.

Bran is elected King in the North.

And Jon exiles himself back to the Wall....again.

Jon keeps murdering family members and Bran keeps accruing titles because of Jon.

"All Hail Bran Stark, king of Westeros and Essos!"
"Bran how did you--"
"Jon fell in love with their leader, then stopped having sex with them, then killed them, then got sent back to the wall, the usual. I expect to take over the world with my Jon plan."

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
This is really what should be done.

I'm going to imagine that once the Unsullied leave, Jon and the wildlings go settle the New Gift and the Last Heart region. Sansa gifts the Last Hearth to Jon or Tormund but Jon gets to live there either way.

I mean realistically it's not like the North ever used the Wall, and Jon is officially still the Lord Commander of the Wall. Ed was only ever acting lord commander, he wasn't ever chosen. The Wall is still his, which includes the Gift and the New Gift. Last Hearth would be a good addition for them too, but considering how much shit the Wildlings lived through just having Castle Black to themselves is already going to be a luxury.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I mean realistically it's not like the North ever used the Wall, and Jon is officially still the Lord Commander of the Wall. Ed was only ever acting lord commander, he wasn't ever chosen. The Wall is still his, which includes the Gift and the New Gift. Last Hearth would be a good addition for them too, but considering how much shit the Wildlings lived through just having Castle Black to themselves is already going to be a luxury.

I swear, if they pull a "surprise, the Night's Watch is still around!" "twist" I'm going to throw up.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear, if they pull a "surprise, the Night's Watch is still around!" "twist" I'm going to throw up.
The Night Queen "twist" at the very last scene (it has to be the very last scene, they'll think they're being poetic by bookending the show with White Walkers) is even worse because it's a lazy DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN for something that doesn't mean anything.

Nobody likes the dun dun dun in the last episode, people want closure, this is the exact opposite of closure, it's what bad comic book events do.

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
"I dunt wahnt it. yOu ArE mY QuEeN sIsTeR fAmILy"

The actual blood magic in game of thrones: the more you say "I don't want it" the more titles are thrown at you.

Jon gets to castle black expecting literally no one there, a bunch of castle black extras start waving at him. "Oh boy Lord Commander, thank the gods old and new that you're back. We kept your room just the way you left it!"

"B...but how...what?"

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
So Tyrion is going to get the council to nominate Bran while he is a prisoner of Grey Worm. Bran then makes him Hand of the King.

Then Tyrion decides that Jon should take the black as a compromise, despite Tyrion encouraging him to kill Dany. And Grey Worm is cool with all of this?

What in the 7 Hells is this nonsense?

mercenar1e

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
I still want to know what Varys heard in the flame. I thought maybe it would explained but I guess not..

Anyone remember how they felt after seeing all those mysterious symbols left by the White Walkers? "They were mocking the COF" felt so disappointing.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Tyrion is going to get the council to nominate Bran while he is a prisoner of Grey Worm. Bran then makes him Hand of the King.

Then Tyrion decides that Jon should take the black as a compromise, despite Tyrion encouraging him to kill Dany. And Grey Worm is cool with all of this?

What in the 7 Hells is this nonsense?
I give up. How d&d will still get jobs after this mess, I will never understand.

Oct 27, 2017
If the ending involves Jon petting Ghost, then that's about the best ending I could have asked for. And perfectly in line with the show's shitty writing since show Ghost and show Jon clearly don't care much about each other and so it's unearned like most everything else in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.