• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
I wanna thank all my fellow brothers for getting so much orange vanilla Coke in the Coke freestyle machine. You know they be tracking that. Those machines have some complex computing devices. Disney ones limit how much you actually can drink with barcodes

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Struck out yesterday and today at two different supermarkets, quickcheck and wallgreens.

My guess is they haven't hit nj yet.

Invictus

Oct 25, 2017
My wife picked me up a 12 pack today. It's pretty good. The vanilla flavor gets a little lost but it's still worth a go.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I've been impressed with the Diet Coke varieties they've introduced but the Zesty Blood Orange or whatever it was called made me cough repeatedly. Something in it was like giving me an allergic reaction and to date I have no known allergies! Just a weird aside.

Will try this if I see it.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
bring the Japanese Peach Coke to the US you cowards! The overpriced Georgia Peach one just isnt the same

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I saw the regular Coke version at a gas station last night, which surprised me because stuff like the new Diet flavors and the newer Zero Sugar branding took a while to get here in SC. They were two for three so I grabbed one for a coworker and one for my wife so that I could try a sip of hers, since I don't drink non-diet or non-low/zero cal drinks. The claims that it tastes like an orange dreamsicle were correct, and I kind of liked the flavoring despite not liking orange dreamsicle stuff (the actual regular Coke part of it wasn't appealing to me though). I'll be on the lookout for the Zero version of it and will buy some when I see it.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Got a case of the no sugar one. It's.... Okay. I won't but it again but I'll drink through the case I got.

Deleted member 1086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Managed to find the Zero Sugar version in a gas station, haven't yet seen the regular version though. Tried it, it's okay. Tested it with Captain Morgan and Jack Daniels though and didn't really like it, not sure if it's the orange or the Zero part that didn't gel. Will have to try and see how the regular version fares as a mixer.

Feb 4, 2018
I've done it.

img_2866dxjxn.jpg

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
12 packs of regular and zero are in NJ, found them at a cnj ShopRite. Haven't seen them elsewhere but it's rolling out, this weekend should be everywhere.

Ceramics

Dec 28, 2017
Found a 12pk of regular at Target. Taste about as you'd expect, vanilla coke with a hint of orange.

Really like it tbh.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
Drinking one right now, and it's pretty tasty. They could totally keep this and do away with about 13 of the diet coke flavors (all except strawberry guava)

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
They've finally arrived here in the Pasadena area. It's great. Little more vanilla than how I usually mix the two at a Freestyle machine, but I see why they'd do that. A lot of people probably find orange + cola flavors to be off-putting.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Of course this comes out as I'm getting teeth pulled.

Getting the Coke Zero variant as soon as I can drink soda again. Sounds delicious.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Picked up a bottle, I think it's quite nice.

Does have a lingering 'creamsicle-like' flavor.

I'll have to try the Zero version and see how that is.

ProbablyRobbie

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I tried that orange vanilla coke zero and I gotta say, not that good. It wasn't bad but I doubt I will ever buy it again. It's not for me.