• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
After a seemingly successful limited run in Canada:

Coca-Cola Unveils New Orange Vanilla Coke And Orange Vanilla Coke Zero Sugar

Coca-Cola-Unveils-New-Orange-Vanilla-Coke-And-Orange-Vanilla-Coke-Zero-Sugar-b-678x381.jpg

While Orange Vanilla Coke was available for a limited time in Canada last summer, this month's release represents the first new Coke flavor to be introduced in the US in more than ten years.

Orange Vanilla Coke and Orange Vanilla Coke Zero Sugar will be available nationwide in 12-oz cans and 20-oz PET bottles. 12-oz sleek cans of Orange Vanilla Coke and Orange Vanilla Coke Zero Sugar will be available for a limited time from March through May 2019.

Like the quote states, this will be a limited run, set to stop in May, so if you wanna try it you'll have roughly three months.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to never find this in Canadian grocery stores and grumble as I buy regular Coke Zero.

Orange Coke was actually really good. Probably be my favourite Coke variant.

Stider

Oct 25, 2017
I tried this and wasn't anywhere near as good as the raspberry flavour they did, the same as the new peach flavour which just came out here(Australia)

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Had Orange Coke in Tokyo a few years ago and it was delicious. Excited to try the Zero version when I'm back in the States in March. Perfect timing, Coke!

Trevelyon

Oct 30, 2017
Just got the peach flavour. Outside of a potentially good mixer for liquor, it's not very good. No Sugar Zero is a okay sub for the original zero, but it's just not the same.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
I saw in one of the food vlogs I watch, Japan just has ridiculous amount of flavors from coca cola in their vending machines. One of them was peach cola. Got me interested in that. Maybe that means I should visit Japan lol.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I saw in one of the food vlogs I watch, Japan just has ridiculous amount of flavors from coca cola in their vending machines. One of them was peach cola. Got me interested in that. Maybe that means I should visit Japan lol.
I've seen Peach Coke in glass bottles, but yeah Japan gets a lot of interesting flavors, like Melon.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Finally, alternative flavors that specify Coke Zero SUGAR. I don't get Cherry Coke Zero anymore because I can't tell from the box if it uses the (comparatively) nasty old recipe.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I can already make this by going to a movie theater or a fast food place with one of those Coke machines. Possibly with a bottle if I was desperate.

Wake me up when they re-release Crystal Pepsi.

Flamin' Hot Moutain Dew doesn't seem totally absurd.

... Yeah, I'd drink it.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Oh hell yeah, give it to me. This will probably beat the poor man's version you can get on those Coke Freestyle machines.